PDA

View Full Version : ModNation Racers Vita detailed, new DLC coming to PS3 version

BrayWyatt
08-09-2011, 03:00 AM
http://www.qj.net/images/stories/080811/modnation-vita.jpg

Sony's San Diego Studio is bringing the ModNation Racers experience to the PS Vita handheld, but first they need your help naming their upcoming game. If you want to join, you can post your suggestions on the US PlayStation blog by clicking on the source link below.

More importantly for fans of the series, the call for suggestions has revealed a few more details about the game. The Vita's touch controls will let players create tracks just by drawing with their fingers. Lowering terrain is easily done with the rear trackpad while the fron touchscreen will handle raising terrain.

In addition, all of the user creations made for the PS3 original will be available for Vita users to play with on day one.

In other ModNation Racers news, the PS3 original will be getting a new downloadable content pack tomorrow. Halloween is still a couple of months away but United Front and Sony are starting the scares early with the US$ 4.99 Haunted Parts Pack.

The PS Vita version of ModNation Racers is among the many Vita titles that support connectivity between it and the PS3.

CloudStrife7x
08-09-2011, 03:16 AM
nice info Sterling, still havent decided if i will get the vita but having more info on the games coming out on it will help me decide :)

BrayWyatt
08-09-2011, 03:29 AM
i know im already getting the psv. just because of uncharted. i havent played mnr in awhile now.