PDA

View Full Version : PS3 to get exclusive Need for Speed: The Run content

BrayWyatt
08-09-2011, 07:41 PM
PlayStation 3 gamers will be getting an exclusive treat from Need for Speed: The Run, so said the new boxart for the said console version.

If you look closely, just below the PS3 and PlayStation Network logos are the sweet words "Exclusive Content" and "Only on PlayStation". As to what these are, it appears there will be a total of seven hot "Supercars" to make your day, one of which is the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport.

http://www.qj.net/images/stories/nfs_therun_ps3ex.jpg

We don't know if other versions will be getting their own treats as well, but for now, the PS3 version is taking the cake on this one. Need for Speed: The Run is coming out as well on the 3DS, Wii, PC and Xbox 360. It's slated for a November 15th release in North America, with a Limited Edition also set to make its way out. We'll be sure to keep you posted if we do hear anything else on it.

CloudStrife7x
08-09-2011, 08:38 PM
good to know, that will make my choice easier on which system ill get it on, nice share Sterling

BrayWyatt
08-09-2011, 10:56 PM
thx :)

i still dont know if i want the game or not. ill probably be getting it anyway.

siboneloz
08-10-2011, 06:24 PM
bugatti veyron??? whoa... thats a pretty sweet exclusive, though technically its cheating considering not many police cars will be able to keep up...

(thinks of getting a PS3 just for the NFS: The Run game's exclusive content.)