PDA

View Full Version : My sucky day :(

Renegade
01-05-2011, 09:56 PM
So..started off all fresh and squeeky clean from nice shower, at 6am, Girlfriend had to go to work, So gave her a kissy goodbye, So comes 9:30am (work at 10) I walk there, which takes 15 mins, So 15 mins to spare, So ya i'm chilling out serving customers (I work at Harvey's the furniture store), So then i get an order, for a wooden dining table, I go to the storage warehouse room, Drag the table and pull it through to the store and build, While lowering the table, it slightly fell on my right foot, causing a scriffy scratch mark, Although meaningless, Went to tend to it by getting some wet tissue in the toilets to stop the swollen, So i take my shoe, then sock off, and hobble towards the sink (No way am i touching that ewwie floor with my twinkle feeties), So hopping towards the sink, my left ankle gave way, I collapsed and felt dizzy, Couldn't walk, after sitting in the staff room for a bit, my manager told me to go home, I couldn't walk >.<, SO my grandfather picked me up and took me home, I then rested, The GF came home from work, took me to the hospital, to find out i have torn most of my foot ligaments, So yaaa me no walky :( and here i am typing this to you guys, who are just gonna lol at me, However i do love how i go into tend to one foot, and come out with a serious injury on the other.

VbCover
01-05-2011, 10:13 PM
lol, **** happens bro.
My computer died yesterday and now im browsing the forums on my ps3.
Btw, im sephiroth lol.

Renegade
01-05-2011, 10:20 PM
lol, **** happens bro.
My computer died yesterday and now im browsing the forums on my ps3.
Btw, im sephiroth lol.Liek Oh Em gee, 2 Sephy's?

Insane JIC
01-05-2011, 10:52 PM
All I can say is hang in there buddy.

Hipolipolopigus
01-05-2011, 10:53 PM
Just hope that there's no zombie apocalypse (or anything else that you'll need to run away from) within the next few weeks/months :P

Hope you get better soon! Feel good, 'kay? ^^

Renegade
01-06-2011, 07:45 AM
Just hope that there's no zombie apocalypse (or anything else that you'll need to run away from) within the next few weeks/months :P

Hope you get better soon! Feel good, 'kay? ^^Karma is truly a *****, Couple of days ago, Was laughing at my friend cause he fell down the stairs and injured his back, called hima cripple of all sorts...2 days later..*sigh*

Krauser
01-06-2011, 08:09 AM
Damn.its time to learn again what "Karma" means, from "My name is Earl" )))
**** happens bro =( Hang in there, i hope you get better soon!!! ^_^

Renegade
01-06-2011, 03:32 PM
Damn.its time to learn again what "Karma" means, from "My name is Earl" )))
**** happens bro =( Hang in there, i hope you get better soon!!! ^_^My friend you just made my day, Reminded me to go download the seasons of MNIE (my name is earl) and Scrubs <3 That should keep me at least occupied for a while.

CloudStrife7x
01-07-2011, 07:37 PM
This is kind of late but hope you feel better, and it is true **** does happen

Genesis
01-07-2011, 09:34 PM
LOL WOW life sucks sometimes but don't worry (Terminator Voice:You will be back)

Emerald Lance
01-10-2011, 07:36 AM
Wow, damn. That doesn't sound fun at all. On a side note, I hope your manager said "Go home, you're hurt and you should rest" and NOT "Go home, you're fired" because that happened to me once (similar circumstances). Here's hoping you get better. ^-^

Renegade
01-10-2011, 12:42 PM
Wow, damn. That doesn't sound fun at all. On a side note, I hope your manager said "Go home, you're hurt and you should rest" and NOT "Go home, you're fired" because that happened to me once (similar circumstances). Here's hoping you get better. ^-^Naw my manager is more of a friend to me, He's a pretty chill guy :)

BahamasTJET
01-10-2011, 03:54 PM
Wow sorry that is had to happen to you, but hopefully that will be a quick recovery last year november i was helping my brother move in his new house well it's still underconstruction, little that i know that they didn't sweep so i went inside and knocked down a couple walls which had to be demolished as i was about to impact the last wall a nail went straight through my shoes/socks/feet and i bleeed on the floor straight to the car little that i know because it didn't hurt at the moment i went home and put my foot in some cold water. When i woke up it came to find my foot was swollen and got big and puffy i couldnt walk or anything i then went to the doctor and dang they had to give me a tecnus shot straight into the painful foot and the funny thing about it was i had a flight to Miami that same evening, i then ask the doctor if i could of make the trip she said no problem for the whole trip i was in pain but i couldn't missed it. My friend gave me his krutches that helped me along the way and my brother and his girlfriend helped me on the trip as well all this goes to shows is that it could of bin worse Ren so thank God.