PDA

View Full Version : [Release] Fight Night Champions - Save Editor V2.0.0.4

Pages : [1] 2

pureIso
08-19-2011, 09:16 AM

Download V2.0.0.4 (http://www.360haven.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=738)

Version 2.0.0.4
==========
Roy Jones offset

Version 2.0.0.3
==========

Fixed last name and first name issue

Version 2.0.0.2
==========

Offset Bugs Fixed

Version 2.0
==========

Bug Fixed
Can Now Edit Existing Boxers e.g. Mike Tyson
Code optimized
New UI
Log box

Version 1.5
==========

Bug Fix
Max Skills

Special Thanks To: Sephiroth - For the Design

Version 1.0.0.0
==========

Edit Name & Surname
Edit Money
Edit Speed
Edit XP
Edit Toughness
Edit Endurance
Edit Cut
Edit Conditioning
Edit Swelling

How To:
======
Load the Program
Open you Fight Night Champ save
Edit and Click save
It will Fix the Checksum, Rehash and Resign
Put it back in you memory unit and enjoy.

Know Issue/s
============
If you use editor during your first tournament, your save will be corrupted.

##################################
Please Report any Bugs.

dmob
08-19-2011, 03:46 PM
link Download ?? Thanks!!

pureIso
08-19-2011, 04:58 PM

Link is back.
Sorry i uploaded the testing version which 100% will only work for my save.
Please let me know if this works for you. So much new coding went into this.

Thanks and remember it will only works after your first (only) tournament.

dmob
08-19-2011, 05:02 PM
thanks !!:-ex

fleadog99
08-19-2011, 05:32 PM
Thanks for the editor. I wil check to see if it works. Thanks again.

ticallion
08-20-2011, 10:24 PM
wesome work dude! finally someone figured it out! :-)
keep it up!

paulscotttt
08-20-2011, 11:11 PM
dont guess anyone has a finished champion mode save?

modxgoodfella42
08-20-2011, 11:40 PM
hi Pureiso. I was using your save editor and when i load the game it says its damage amd cannot be used, any ideas on how to fix this? thanks

modxgoodfella42
08-21-2011, 12:05 AM
never I got it to work,great editor,keep up the good work

pureIso
08-21-2011, 12:19 AM
hi Pureiso. I was using your save editor and when i load the game it says its damage amd cannot be used, any ideas on how to fix this? thanks

Load the save up again in the editor and save it again,
I am guess it proberbly didnt rehash well or it didn't sign the checksum well or you are still in the tournament stage.
Or you save was damaged when transporting it to you usb storage.

NB: I am using my own CON file fixer and I am not 100% sure its error proff but I have been testing it and it seems to be good.

h34dc4s3_r3lo4d3d
08-21-2011, 01:42 AM
thanks for this pure, i hope i can get it working and from the replies people are leaving it looks like it works great, but is it for an offline save or for an online save as im banned and cant get online, thanks an hope to hear a reply soon, take care m8

Thugbugz
08-21-2011, 02:47 AM
niceee been waiting for this

john10077
08-21-2011, 02:51 AM
i opened my save in the tool and no stats come up just all 0. can you please help me?
it's ok now i fund out wort the problem woes i used a legend and that's y it did not work.

pureIso
08-21-2011, 04:30 AM
i opened my save in the tool and no stats come up just all 0. can you please help me?
it's ok now i fund out wort the problem woes i used a legend and that's y it did not work.

Does it work now?

thanks for this pure, i hope i can get it working and from the replies people are leaving it looks like it works great, but is it for an offline save or for an online save as im banned and cant get online, thanks an hope to hear a reply soon, take care m8

Its offline Legacy mode only.

essindy
08-21-2011, 07:55 AM
thx:bigsmile:

ioritree
08-21-2011, 09:13 PM
Thanks for the editor:bigsmile2:

bruce2k4u
08-21-2011, 11:46 PM
I have been waiting for a FNC editor for months, can't wait to get enough post to download it. :bigsmile2:

kcboi
08-22-2011, 12:47 AM
Great editor. I will try this when I get home tonight.

I just try it, and edit my value and it said my save file is damaged. I try it over and over with no success.

popmarvel
08-22-2011, 11:33 PM
works great

pureIso
08-22-2011, 11:44 PM
Great editor. I will try this when I get home tonight.

I just try it, and edit my value and it said my save file is damaged. I try it over and over with no success.

Can you send me you save please and what did you edit.
Are you sure your save was working before?
Are you sure you extracted it well from your usb or hdd?

kcboi
08-23-2011, 04:11 AM
I got the editor to work now, I try a different save and it work. I'm guessing you can't do anything about the decay after every fight.
Is there a way to stop that from happening?

pureIso
08-23-2011, 05:57 AM
I got the editor to work now, I try a different save and it work. I'm guessing you can't do anything about the decay after every fight.
Is there a way to stop that from happening?

I am still working on the editor if I figure out anything more I will let you guys know :)

lewyp1
08-23-2011, 03:03 PM
sorry for the noob question but I assume that the file you have to load is the Legacy mode file? And will it work if you are using an existing boxer in egacy mode because it didn't show any information when I loaded my Legacy mode save.

pureIso
08-23-2011, 04:06 PM
sorry for the noob question but I assume that the file you have to load is the Legacy mode file? And will it work if you are using an existing boxer in egacy mode because it didn't show any information when I loaded my Legacy mode save.

To be honest with you i didn't test that far because I lost my end game save :(.
EA has a habit of making dynamic offsets that kick in towards the end of the game.
Why do you send me your save? or save your progress 2 or 3 times and test the saves :)

Goltoof
08-23-2011, 08:29 PM
Thanks for this pureIso, I was dying to play this game but I suck at it and was getting my ass handed to me on Pro mode in Legacy so I put it down for awhile! Got the editor to work only on a created fighter in legacy, it does not work for pre-made boxers. I did find that if I edited my stats or cash it got corrupted but it worked perfect for modding the XP which is what you can use to max your stats anyways! Thanks again! :bigsmile2:

pureIso
08-23-2011, 09:10 PM
Thanks for this pureIso, I was dying to play this game but I suck at it and was getting my ass handed to me on Pro mode in Legacy so I put it down for awhile! Got the editor to work only on a created fighter in legacy, it does not work for pre-made boxers. I did find that if I edited my stats or cash it got corrupted but it worked perfect for modding the XP which is what you can use to max your stats anyways! Thanks again! :bigsmile2:

Strange the only time it will get curropted is if you use the editor before or during the tournament before the actual legacy mode.
The Editor is for after the first tournament.

Goltoof
08-24-2011, 02:29 AM
Strange the only time it will get curropted is if you use the editor before or during the tournament before the actual legacy mode.
The Editor is for after the first tournament.

You know, I think I did do it during the first ladder of the tournament and corrupted it. I'll try again now that I am in between fights.
Thanks!

pureIso
08-25-2011, 02:19 AM
You know what they say
Leave the best update till last.
As soon as septh finishes the design this is what you will get to MOD:

http://i56.tinypic.com/2cbqqc.jpg

Ignore the Chin I know the offset now :)
I cant wait to play the game now :)

Goltoof
08-25-2011, 04:06 AM
You know what they say
Leave the best update till last.
As soon as septh finishes the design this is what you will get to MOD:

http://i56.tinypic.com/2cbqqc.jpg

Ignore the Chin I know the offset now :)
I cant wait to play the game now :)

Nice! Can't wait for that one!

pureIso
08-25-2011, 04:53 AM
I actually can't wait either. What else would you like to seein the editor?
I will be putting file backup.
Do you need a max all button?

pimphard
08-25-2011, 03:15 PM
thanks pureIso I can`t wait to knock some heads off

bigfateric
08-25-2011, 06:07 PM
Hi, I keep getting a file corrupted when I try to reload my modded save. People are mentioning it depends about where you save it. I saved it right after the tournament, the very first oppurtunity that I got. I looked to max my stats. I then read that someone said we should only update xp. Is this correct.
Thanks to anyone who can help and to this forum in general.
Kind Regards

pureIso
08-25-2011, 06:30 PM
Everything in this save Editor works because I have tested it myself and other people aswell tested it and it works.

The only time your save will curropt is if you use the editor during the tournament mode. You have to finish the tournament and the save editor will work.
With the next update I will prevent any save that hasn't passed the tournament level from loading.

If you indeed save it after the tournament is over please send me your save please.

bigfateric
08-26-2011, 04:09 AM
Everything in this save Editor works because I have tested it myself and other people aswell tested it and it works.

The only time your save will curropt is if you use the editor during the tournament mode. You have to finish the tournament and the save editor will work.
With the next update I will prevent any save that hasn't passed the tournament level from loading.

If you indeed save it after the tournament is over please send me your save please.

Hi, I definitly finished the tournament cause I won it and got fighter of the tournament. Then after it, I saved it at the first oppurtunity I got to save my file. I have attached it here. Hopefully you can help, and thank you so much for offering to try.
Thanks again

pureIso
08-26-2011, 04:14 AM
what did you edit on that save?

pimphard
08-26-2011, 06:13 AM
Also when using the editor I`m unable to max out all my attributes like the one u have on your post 2070

pureIso
08-26-2011, 12:52 PM
This is because I haven't uploaded the new editor version 2.0. I am still waiting on Septh for the redesign. When its uploaded you will all know

wholeshow
08-26-2011, 03:40 PM
Any eta on that redisgn?

pureIso
08-26-2011, 03:55 PM
I will release it latest by 27/08/2011

wholeshow
08-26-2011, 05:48 PM
Alright thanks, I'll hang back on it until then, Nice tool though.. Cheers dude.

bigfateric
08-26-2011, 06:08 PM
what did you edit on that save?
Hi, sorry about that I attached my clean back up save. This is the file I updated. I updated all the stats to the max allowed (99). I then put money to 2000 and xp to 200.
Thanks so much pureIso

pureIso
08-26-2011, 06:20 PM
Hi, sorry about that I attached my clean back up save. This is the file I updated. I updated all the stats to the max allowed (99). I then put money to 2000 and xp to 200.
Thanks so much pureIso

Hey,
The problem was the checksum, it was wrong.
This is my fault because of the way I coded the application/Con Fixer. I already fixed it and I will be releasing it with version 2.0.

For the moment
Just open the save with the save editor again and click save without editing anything and it will be fixed.
Sorry again.

klepto
08-26-2011, 08:43 PM
This is easily the best boxing game that EA has ever made going back to the PS2 days. Your doing yeoman's work as I've wished for an editor to this game for a while now. All that is missing from this game is ragdoll physics, those were the good ole days!

bigfateric
08-26-2011, 09:07 PM
Hey,
The problem was the checksum, it was wrong.
This is my fault because of the way I coded the application/Con Fixer. I already fixed it and I will be releasing it with version 2.0.

For the moment
Just open the save with the save editor again and click save without editing anything and it will be fixed.

Sorry again.

Thank you so much. I am not at home so cant test but again I really appreciate you taking the time to help me and also provide this great editor.

Thank you

wholeshow
08-26-2011, 10:46 PM
I got inpatient and wanted to try it..

Any idea why I can't extract my FNC save data with any tool? the title id is always TitleID:0000000:-u

Really bizzare.

Thanks anyone who can shed light.

pureIso
08-27-2011, 02:12 AM
Version 1.5 Uploaded. Please report any bug I messed up somewhere and I accidentally delete all my codes :S. My backup isn't up to date.
I tested 1.5 and it work perfect for me.

kcboi
08-27-2011, 12:01 PM
Thanks this editor works perfect for my save. Except that everytime I trained the decay starts to happen. Can anything be done about that?

pureIso
08-27-2011, 12:29 PM
Thanks this editor works perfect for my save. Except that everytime I trained the decay starts to happen. Can anything be done about that?

The decay is ment to happen but if you have lots of money you use the best gym to keep up the decay :)

pimphard
08-27-2011, 03:20 PM
pureIso this is again a masterpiece u have created:bigsmile:. Thanks again for all your hard work

bigfateric
08-27-2011, 07:45 PM
pureIso this is again a masterpiece u have created:bigsmile:. Thanks again for all your hard work
I echo this sentiment. Thanks again so much for this.

pureIso
08-27-2011, 08:46 PM

Don't say "Thanks" just use the Thanks button :)

rxxs
08-28-2011, 12:15 AM
hi pureIso

i can't edit my save it always " 0 " in the money and athleticism , the same thing if i change my boxer

money : 850

xp : 514

this is my save , please help -_-"

pureIso
08-28-2011, 01:29 AM
Where are you in the game? Did you pass the tournament?

I didnt have one of this problem before but only the First Name went.

Try this:
Open your save with the Editor - Ignore the 0 and null
Enter all the details
Test the save

rxxs
08-28-2011, 01:46 AM
Where are you in the game? Did you pass the tournament?

I didnt have one of this problem before but only the First Name went.

Try this:
Open your save with the Editor - Ignore the 0 and null
Enter all the details
Test the save

yes i pass the tournament , and play a few fights

--------------------
i test my save after using the save editor but nothing happens

pureIso
08-28-2011, 02:09 AM
yes i pass the tournament , and play a few fights

--------------------
i test my save after using the save editor but nothing happens

Can you try making a new save? if you can't its ok I will do it for you tomorrow.
Your fighter is called: KLITSCHKO right?

rxxs
08-28-2011, 02:48 AM
Can you try making a new save? if you can't its ok I will do it for you tomorrow.
Your fighter is called: KLITSCHKO right?

yes that his name

ok i have create new save with new boxer " not the existing boxer " and skip the tournament , when i try to edit the save it work perfect

i don't now where is the problem , the save editor , edit all the boxer right ?

the save name is random : 1234

pureIso
08-28-2011, 02:50 AM
What is this save for? if the new save works why not use it? You can change the fighters name with the editor.

rxxs
08-28-2011, 03:12 AM
What is this save for? if the new save works why not use it? You can change the fighters name with the editor.

i want play with existing boxer , like " Mike Tyson " not the new boxer

-----------

the reason to chose the new boxer in the last replay to show you the problem

it's work perfect in new boxer < but the existing boxer doesn't work

pureIso
08-28-2011, 03:36 AM
OK thats because the offsets are different. I will implement that to an update tomorrow I guess.

gamer4life1983
09-02-2011, 03:21 PM
So when it says the value cannot be 100 when I load it does that mean i can only have the max for my boxer? I am confused on this aspect of the editor. Otherwise it is amazing.

pureIso
09-02-2011, 05:40 PM
So when it says the value cannot be 100 when I load it does that mean i can only have the max for my boxer? I am confused on this aspect of the editor. Otherwise it is amazing.
)
That's actually a bug.
You can only edit your stats to 99 and it crashes the game if you go to 100. I made it so you can enter 99 but forgot about people who have 100(people with booster packs)
FIX: Ignore it and set your stats to 99.

gamer4life1983
09-03-2011, 02:50 PM
I figured that out right after i posted that but thank you for the support you are providing with this editor its amazing.

CyberOps
09-06-2011, 03:14 PM
really good one thanks, very happy with it :)

Supremesis
09-06-2011, 06:31 PM
Ooooo just got this game gunna give it a use after the tourny! :D

h34dc4s3_r3lo4d3d
09-06-2011, 08:52 PM
thanks alot for this, ive been waitin for a while, great work pureiso, thanks alot m8

pureIso
09-06-2011, 09:00 PM
Your welcome, remember try stay active you never know what's next on the site :)

h34dc4s3_r3lo4d3d
09-06-2011, 11:25 PM
I got inpatient and wanted to try it..

Any idea why I can't extract my FNC save data with any tool? the title id is always TitleID:0000000:-u

Really bizzare.

Thanks anyone who can shed light.

this is the same as me, when i open the save in the editor to what i want to do, save, then open modio or horizon to add the save back to my memory card, the title id changes from 45410915 to 00000000

dont understand whats wrong, so basically i cant add my save to my memory card with out the title id changing to all 0's meaning my xbox wont pick up the save

------------------------------

got it working it seems i was using modio wrong, thanks alot pureiso, you are great at this. ill be on the forum ,more often to see what other editors youve came up with, thanks

pureIso
09-07-2011, 09:54 AM
My titleID come up as 00000 aswell which let me believe it could be the way the game save was set. Use modio to inject it into your memory card. If you use Horizon it will go into the wrong folder.

h34dc4s3_r3lo4d3d
09-08-2011, 06:21 PM
got it working, used modio instead, thanks man.

lv2bll
09-09-2011, 12:47 AM
thanks, worked very well

rednekcowboy
09-11-2011, 01:42 AM
Awesome, thanks for the great work!!!

kirilltch
09-12-2011, 04:03 PM
Works great! Good work. Too bad nothing can be done about decreasing stats...

h34dc4s3_r3lo4d3d
09-14-2011, 12:07 AM
hey pure is it possible that i can re-edit my modded save to max my stats out again?, at the minute ive got all my stuff maxed because ive been training like mad, but my swelling is going down fast, so im wondering if i can open my save and re-edit it to put the cuts and sweeling back to 99 and thats it, i tried before but it said something along the lines of the stats having 100 and i couldnt do it, let me know if its possible, thanks alot mate

pureIso
09-14-2011, 12:27 PM
hey pure is it possible that i can re-edit my modded save to max my stats out again?, at the minute ive got all my stuff maxed because ive been training like mad, but my swelling is going down fast, so im wondering if i can open my save and re-edit it to put the cuts and sweeling back to 99 and thats it, i tried before but it said something along the lines of the stats having 100 and i couldnt do it, let me know if its possible, thanks alot mate

Ok I know what you mean. You can try ignore the warning the editor should still work. I have been busy but I will update so the error won't be popping out.

h34dc4s3_r3lo4d3d
09-14-2011, 02:43 PM
Ok I know what you mean. You can try ignore the warning the editor should still work. I have been busy but I will update so the error won't be popping out.

i know your busy m8 and i wont bother you after this, but this is what i get when i open my save, this little error message comes up, and some of the attributes drop to 0, so i figure ill put them all back to 99, but when i do the little save disc icon is shadowed out, it cant be used, so i cant even try to save the save, anyways thanks for getting back to me, talk to you soon about it, cheers buddy

pureIso
09-14-2011, 04:34 PM
Ok thanks its a little error I shall fix it before the end of the day :)

mill2k4
09-14-2011, 04:51 PM
Thanks , been waiting for this.

pureIso
09-14-2011, 05:23 PM
@h34dc4s3_r3lo4d3d: Can you send me your save please.
I am looking at the codes now and I can't spot any errors. Maybe you have a old version? Anyway if you can upload your save it would be great.

h34dc4s3_r3lo4d3d
09-14-2011, 06:16 PM
sorry m8, im using version 1.5 the latest, here is my save here, http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XAVUVA9R
at the moment its all maxed out, just was getting the error when trying to update the mod thanks alot pure

pureIso
09-14-2011, 06:46 PM
sorry m8, im using version 1.5 the latest, here is my save here, http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XAVUVA9R
at the moment its all maxed out, just was getting the error when trying to update the mod thanks alot pure

I will upload the editor I have again because it works just fine no errors nothing.

h34dc4s3_r3lo4d3d
09-14-2011, 06:52 PM
I will upload the editor I have again because it works just fine no errors nothing.

ok m8, are you gonna upload it in place of the 1.5 editor thats there? or just dropping a link? thanks again m8 really appreciate it

pureIso
09-14-2011, 06:55 PM
Use this : Dead LINK

Tell me if that works fine before I upload it.

h34dc4s3_r3lo4d3d
09-14-2011, 07:21 PM
Use this 2625

Tell me if that works fine before I upload it.

it worked great m8, dont know what happened last time, cuts and swelling worked, so your good to go for uploading that one, sorry for the wait i had to run out for a bit, cheers m8

Vizard
09-14-2011, 08:22 PM
This is awesome and i have been kicking the shit out of everyone that i go up against since i used the editor....but i was wondering if there is any chance of a save editor for the main campaign of the game?

Is that even possible?

I'd really like to bash Frost's face in if possible. :bigsmile:

pureIso
09-14-2011, 09:21 PM
This is awesome and i have been kicking the shit out of everyone that i go up against since i used the editor....but i was wondering if there is any chance of a save editor for the main campaign of the game?

Is that even possible?

I'd really like to bash Frost's face in if possible. :bigsmile:

I haven't played the main campaign in ages.. Any stats there?

proudflip02
09-17-2011, 03:30 AM
lol i don't think that the campain has stats. since it just follows a storyline without you having
to level up or anything

Arshad786
09-20-2011, 04:44 AM
pureIso im having problems with my save...when i open it in editor first name/last name is blank? is that normal? also when i have set everything to max I save it I get msg saying Done -file has been rehashed/resigned. but when i load it up all my stats are the same?
what am i doing wrong?
Also i have done the tournament and had 1 fight.

jordanp01
09-20-2011, 11:33 PM
ty soo much

pureIso
09-20-2011, 11:36 PM
pureIso im having problems with my save...when i open it in editor first name/last name is blank? is that normal? also when i have set everything to max I save it I get msg saying Done -file has been rehashed/resigned. but when i load it up all my stats are the same?
what am i doing wrong?

Are you using custom character or ready made e.g. mike tyson
also can you upload your save it will look at it at the weekend.

tmoney153
09-21-2011, 10:47 AM
thank you so much for this

h34dc4s3_r3lo4d3d
09-22-2011, 02:18 AM
what am i doing wrong?

this happened to me aswel, so i just started a new save with a new boxer, passed the tournament and had 2 fights, then used the editor, i never hit the max all button i just put everything to 99, try that and see if it works

pimphard
09-22-2011, 02:27 PM
Is there a way to prevent your skills from decreasing. Only swelling and cuts stay 99

pureIso
09-22-2011, 02:44 PM
this happened to me aswel, so i just started a new save with a new boxer, passed the tournament and had 2 fights, then used the editor, i never hit the max all button i just put everything to 99, try that and see if it works

Some times the name show up as blank you can ignore it or write the name again.

The question I asked earlier but no one replied, here it is again:-

Are you using custom character or ready made e.g. mike tyson?
also can you upload your save it will look at it at the weekend.

pureIso
09-22-2011, 02:45 PM
Is there a way to prevent your skills from decreasing. Only swelling and cuts stay 99

I answered that already. You cannot stop it from decreasing, its built into the game only if you mod the default.xex or some of the game files. I have try over loading the values but the game crashes.

Arshad786
09-23-2011, 12:20 AM
@pureIso, im using a custom character,which i have named mike tyson.Also i did buy them boost packs.you reckon that might be causing the problem?
i will upload the save for you to have look at when i get home.

eduardonroc
09-23-2011, 06:20 PM
for some reason it does not read my usb. im running windows seven is that a cause for not raeding it thanks

pureIso
09-23-2011, 06:28 PM
for some reason it does not read my usb. im running windows seven is that a cause for not raeding it thanks

This editor doesn't read usb!!

Anyone having issues please upload your save because I am working on the editor now.

pureIso
09-23-2011, 08:24 PM
UPDATE

I am finished with the update but I am still waiting for saves!

I have tried overloading the values for stats but it still decreases, I also overloaded the skills to 99 instead of the max 20 but no difference.

h34dc4s3_r3lo4d3d
09-23-2011, 09:42 PM
the best thing to do is re-edit your save when your stats go down, pureiso fixed it so that you can edit your save over and over again, so just do that, i done it when my cut went down, because i like to improve the rest myself.

---------------------edit---------------------------

one question pure, is there away to unlock all boxers through the save? just want to unlock all boxers for normal quick fight so i can beat my brothers ass

pimphard
09-24-2011, 02:43 AM
UPDATE

I am finished with the update but I am still waiting for saves!

I have tried overloading the values for stats but it still decreases, I also overloaded the skills to 99 instead of the max 20 but no difference. Here u go pureIso

OFWGKTA
09-24-2011, 04:56 AM
Doesn't work for me..

pureIso
09-24-2011, 10:50 AM
Here u go pureIso

What is wrong with your save? Shows fine on the editor..
I need save from people that the save editor didn't work for and also if they can state the problems.

OFWGKTA
09-24-2011, 05:06 PM
Does the save have to be created while disconnected from Live?

pureIso
09-24-2011, 05:25 PM
Does the save have to be created while disconnected from Live?

I replied to your email already. Any save will work

pimphard
09-24-2011, 06:55 PM
What is wrong with your save? Shows fine on the editor..
I need save from people that the save editor didn't work for and also if they can state the problems.Well I`m sorry for the mistake u said u needed a save so I uploaded one. I didn`t know u were looking for saves not working. Just trying to help out

pureIso
09-24-2011, 06:57 PM
Well I`m sorry for the mistake u said u needed a save so I uploaded one. I didn`t know u were looking for saves not working. Just trying to help out

Its ok. You contributed so I "Thanked" you.

OFWGKTA
09-24-2011, 09:07 PM
I replied to your email already. Any save will work

It didn't work for me..In the editor it says everything is maxed, when I go back to legacy mode It's default.

Here's my save: http://www.mediafire.com/?yh9bmv6d9npyg52

pureIso
09-25-2011, 12:17 PM
It didn't work for me..In the editor it says everything is maxed, when I go back to legacy mode It's default.

Here's my save: http://www.mediafire.com/?yh9bmv6d9npyg52

There seem to be something wrong with your save. Parameters invalid. Can you make sure you are extracting it from your usb fine. I having been testing the new editor and it works fine for every save so far. I will be uploading it later today

pureIso
09-25-2011, 12:58 PM
UPDATE
===========
Version 2 is now uploaded.
Please let me know if it works for you and if it doesn't.
Please report any bugs and any performance issues.

Bow2DKing
09-25-2011, 07:15 PM
Thanks you sir for your hard work.

losefrag
09-25-2011, 07:59 PM
UPDATE
===========
Version 2 is now uploaded.
Please let me know if it works for you and if it doesn't.
Please report any bugs and any performance issues.
Its working perfect pureIso, thanks again!

h34dc4s3_r3lo4d3d
09-28-2011, 10:55 AM
pure cant get this working bro, i started a new career with miguel cotto finished tornie, then had a fight, saved used the editor transfered and file but it doesnt load the mod for all stats and money, when i open the editor it doesnt show my boxers name in it either, it loads fine and doesnt get corrupt or anything, ive attached my save file so you can have a look when your not busy m8, cheers

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4BQV58SF

pureIso
09-28-2011, 12:02 PM
pure cant get this working bro, i started a new career with miguel cotto finished tornie, then had a fight, saved used the editor transfered and file but it doesnt load the mod for all stats and money, when i open the editor it doesnt show my boxers name in it either, it loads fine and doesnt get corrupt or anything, ive attached my save file so you can have a look when your not busy m8, cheers

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4BQV58SF

Ok I will look at it tonite. I ask last week for a save so I can fix all possible offsets but no one sent me a broken save.
I should have it released by 21:00 Irish time.

jloyd
09-28-2011, 01:47 PM
do you have to save twice on this one v1.0 was a good one to

pureIso
09-28-2011, 02:18 PM
do you have to save twice on this one v1.0 was a good one to

What do you mean by save twice? once you are finish editting what you want you just click the save and the file will be fixed. Then you put it in your memory unit.

h34dc4s3_r3lo4d3d
09-28-2011, 06:53 PM
Ok I will look at it tonite. I ask last week for a save so I can fix all possible offsets but no one sent me a broken save.
I should have it released by 21:00 Irish time.

the savefile i uploaded was the one that i modded m8, i forgot to say that, i rehashed and resigned it, dont want to give you more work to do if your working on something else

pureIso
09-28-2011, 07:23 PM
the savefile i uploaded was the one that i modded m8, i forgot to say that, i rehashed and resigned it, dont want to give you more work to do if your working on something else

I should be thanking you :D. So please any bug just let me know or if there is something you think I should improve please feel free.

It should be fixed now.
The problem was the file reads fine but I write it to a different location.

h34dc4s3_r3lo4d3d
09-28-2011, 07:46 PM
give it ago and it didnt work, im thinking maybe ive transferred it back and forth too many times, so im starting a new one now, do the tornie and have 2 fights then ill try it, ill let you know buddy, cheers for keeping at this project, its top stuff, i personally dont think you need to anything else to it, its to notch!

pureIso
09-28-2011, 07:51 PM
give it ago and it didnt work, im thinking maybe ive transferred it back and forth too many times, so im starting a new one now, do the tornie and have 2 fights then ill try it, ill let you know buddy, cheers for keeping at this project, its top stuff, i personally dont think you need to anything else to it, its to notch!

I was gonna mention that you should start a new save because my editor wrote data in the wrong place so your save might corrupt or break. I messed up with the offsets as I said.

h34dc4s3_r3lo4d3d
09-28-2011, 09:05 PM
hey pure started a new save with cotto again saved after finishing tornie and 2 fights, loaded it up in the editor and i get the second name VIKTOR for some strange reason, not sure why its not working,

heres the save that i started, but i modded it when i should have really had a non-modded one and a modded one for you, sorry

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZH6JTJ2B

-----------------------

i dont know anything about this stuff but is it possible that it wont work with certain boxers?, i thought maybe the editor just wasnt working so i opened up my old save from my created boxer and some of my stats were down so i figured ill try maxing them out again, rehashed and resigned loaded it and it did work, i cant figure out what or why its doing it,

pureIso
09-28-2011, 09:12 PM
hey pure started a new save with cotto again saved after finishing tornie and 2 fights, loaded it up in the editor and i get the second name VIKTOR for some strange reason, not sure why its not working,

Ok can you send me that save please?

Have you tried Entering the name and seeing if it loads in game?

h34dc4s3_r3lo4d3d
09-28-2011, 09:52 PM
Ok can you send me that save please?

Have you tried Entering the name and seeing if it loads in game?

ive tried changing the name to miguel cotto, then i tried another save and that shows his name and shows everything maxed out, but it doesnt work, heres the save that shows MIGUEL COTTO as the name

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y2L8M0FM

and heres the save that shows VIKTOR

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4EDDXGYS

not sure why it was showing that name to be honest

pureIso
09-28-2011, 10:03 PM
@h34dc4s3_r3lo4d3d: The first save you gave me: MCGREEVY CIARAN - character name works perfect and everything maxed.

The second save is offline?

Don't you horizon to put the save back because you wont see your save. Use modio or something else.

h34dc4s3_r3lo4d3d
09-28-2011, 11:09 PM
@h34dc4s3_r3lo4d3d: The first save you gave me: MCGREEVY CIARAN - character name works perfect and everything maxed.

The second save is offline?

Don't you horizon to put the save back because you wont see your save. Use modio or something else.

yea m8 second save is offline, and i use modio to transfer my saves, i will prob just be someone else and see how it goes, then ill see if it works, i cant figure why its doing it, ive never been a boxer thats already part of the game, ill try mike tyson and see, then ill get back to you m8, cheers m8

Bping64
09-29-2011, 05:02 PM
I am new to this stuff. Can someone give me a quick tutorial on how to make this work. When I try to open my save all it shows are partitions and nothing will open.

pureIso
09-29-2011, 05:27 PM
I am new to this stuff. Can someone give me a quick tutorial on how to make this work. When I try to open my save all it shows are partitions and nothing will open.

What do you mean partitions?
Use Modio
Extract your Fight Night save
Open it in the Editor
Edit what you need to edit
Click on save
Inject it back into your memory device

gooobrichace
09-29-2011, 05:48 PM
This game your all talking about seems to be pretty legit ima have to look into it very soon.

Bping64
09-30-2011, 04:43 PM
Every time I inject it, it puts it in a new Fight Night Champion folder that is all Zeros

Jaccez
10-01-2011, 03:19 PM
Works great, thank you!

pureIso
10-01-2011, 03:55 PM
Every time I inject it, it puts it in a new Fight Night Champion folder that is all Zeros

Read my other messages. I have explained this way too many times.

hemlock
10-01-2011, 09:49 PM
great job thanks again!

drizzy
10-02-2011, 08:53 PM
Hello, thank you for this awesome tool Unfortunately it does not work for me. this is what i do 1. extract save to desktop with modio. 2.open save with FN champion save editor. 3.edit xp only, save. 4.inject back into hdd with modio. When i start the game (offline) it still shows my default xp. thank you though

pureIso
10-02-2011, 09:02 PM
Hello, thank you for this awesome tool Unfortunately it does not work for me. this is what i do 1. extract save to desktop with modio. 2.open save with FN champion save editor. 3.edit xp only, save. 4.inject back into hdd with modio. When i start the game (offline) it still shows my default xp. thank you though

can you use media fire to upload your save please

drizzy
10-02-2011, 09:25 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/?hjn58mbdbnv1v3e

here you go.Thank you for replying

pureIso
10-02-2011, 09:37 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/?hjn58mbdbnv1v3e

here you go.Thank you for replying

What's your boxer's first and last name?

drizzy
10-02-2011, 09:43 PM
DEE ABRAHAM.

pureIso
10-02-2011, 11:24 PM
DEE ABRAHAM.

Download the new version and please let me know if it works or not. I tested it and it works fine.

drizzy
10-02-2011, 11:59 PM
Cool thank you it worked. the only thing that is wrong is when i load a save the first name of my fighter is on the last name and the last name on the first name. but it doesn't matter i guess. Thank you again for this and for helping me out

brethbk69
10-03-2011, 02:12 PM
Thanks for the new version pureIso, this new version finally recognizes my save.

lv2bll
10-04-2011, 06:37 AM
worked perfectly, thanks!

pureIso
10-07-2011, 08:51 PM
Editor Updated

Version 2.0.0.3
==========
First and Last Name Issue fixed

MitchMitchell
10-09-2011, 11:54 PM
Great work Pure...Do you think you could find the offsets to edit ranking? I hate beating on bums on my way to the top. Would love a top 10 ranking(similar to how top level prospects start out in real boxing)

pureIso
10-09-2011, 11:58 PM
Great work Pure...Do you think you could find the offsets to edit ranking? I hate beating on bums on my way to the top. Would love a top 10 ranking(similar to how top level prospects start out in real boxing)

ok I will look at that this week.

MitchMitchell
10-10-2011, 12:03 AM
The version I have doesn't seem to work on real fighters(Roy Jones Jr) I can edit it fine using your editor, but the exp/cash doesn't show up in game.

pureIso
10-10-2011, 12:45 AM
The version I have doesn't seem to work on real fighters(Roy Jones Jr) I can edit it fine using your editor, but the exp/cash doesn't show up in game.

I will look at that for tomorrow ok. Thanks for letting me know.

pureIso
10-10-2011, 06:16 PM
@MitchMitchell: Can you upload your save please. The editor works fine for me

MitchMitchell
10-11-2011, 12:54 AM
http://www.mediafire.com/?nq593e0e4q91uk3

pureIso
10-11-2011, 05:40 PM
Editor UPDATE

Version 2.0.0.4
==========
Roy Jones offset

http://www.mediafire.com/?nq593e0e4q91uk3

Fix and tested download new version.
I think the offsets are different for every existing boxer expect for the created boxers.

Conaire
10-11-2011, 05:50 PM
thanks, appreciate it :)

kswish619
10-19-2011, 04:38 AM
this seems like a good editor, but it doesn't seem to be working for me. i open up the file on the editor, max stats and skills, give myself $100,000 and saved the file. put it back on my xbox and played the file, and all my stats, skills and money are the same. do you know what the problem is? only thing weird i can tell you about is that sometimes is says "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" after i save sometimes.

yeatits
10-19-2011, 05:01 AM
^ this happen to me tooooo :(

sphanlon
10-19-2011, 05:09 AM
Been using this editor. Thanks, it's great. Can you make other editors or share some of your expertise with others? I don't see anyone else making attempts at the EA Sports games. I guess because of their format and checksum?

MorCar06
10-19-2011, 04:27 PM

I initially had the same problem but was able to get a work around. Just use another resigner/rehasher (i use horizon) before you transfer it back to your Xbox HD. That trick worked for me.

Hope that helps!

pureIso
10-19-2011, 07:28 PM
this seems like a good editor, but it doesn't seem to be working for me. i open up the file on the editor, max stats and skills, give myself $100,000 and saved the file. put it back on my xbox and played the file, and all my stats, skills and money are the same. do you know what the problem is? only thing weird i can tell you about is that sometimes is says "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" after i save sometimes.

Can you upload your save please.

kswish619
10-19-2011, 11:52 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/?s18lxcf7ah4wbkq

pureIso
10-20-2011, 12:07 AM
Can you give me stats please or any information about the save without that the upload is no use.

kswish619
10-20-2011, 02:33 AM
whoops! sorry, i even put up the wrong file:
http://www.mediafire.com/?7q6los7succwti0

here are his stats:
strength = 84 endurance = 85
speed = 82 cut = 99
toughness = 87 conditioning = 86
flexibility = 85 swelling = 99

skills:
jab head = 18 jab body = 1
jab straight = 20 straight body = 1
l & r hook head = 20 l & r hook body = 3
l & r uppercut head = 18 l & r uppercut body = 3
combinations = 20
blocking = 20
head movement = 20
chin = 20
heart = 8

just finished the amateur tournament, right before scheduling the first pro flight.

dalegend
10-23-2011, 06:05 PM
Good looking tool I'll try it it out thanks.

manga752
10-30-2011, 03:22 AM
does this editor work on champion mode

pureIso
10-30-2011, 11:34 AM
does this editor work on champion mode

You can edit anything in champions mode.

kswish619
11-01-2011, 11:10 AM
hey pure, how it's coming along with my game save? just wondering if there are any issues or anything.

pureIso
11-01-2011, 12:21 PM
hey pure, how it's coming along with my game save? just wondering if there are any issues or anything.

Can you upload it again please I will have it done within 1 hour.

aussiebrah
11-01-2011, 12:26 PM
works like a charm thanks bro.

kswish619
11-01-2011, 01:50 PM
here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/?7q6los7succwti0

thanks in advance and i really appreciate it

pureIso
11-01-2011, 03:16 PM
here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/?7q6los7succwti0

thanks in advance and i really appreciate it

I used the latest editor and everything seems to work fine but I can't confirm because I can't load your save. This is due to a dlc pack you have.

kswish619
11-01-2011, 04:02 PM
i wouldn't mind checking it myself, if you upload the edited game save.

pureIso
11-01-2011, 04:07 PM
i wouldn't mind checking it myself, if you upload the edited game save.
I used the latest editor...

kswish619
11-01-2011, 07:29 PM
i just realized what the problem was for my game save. i forgot that besides importing dlc fighters, i also imported other created fighters. that would cause my fighter to not gain the max stats and skills, wouldn't it?

feel kind of dumb for just remembering this now.

pureIso
11-01-2011, 07:50 PM
i just realized what the problem was for my game save. i forgot that besides importing dlc fighters, i also imported other created fighters. that would cause my fighter to not gain the max stats and skills, wouldn't it?

feel kind of dumb for just remembering this now.

I have no idea. I never actually used any dlc...

kswish619
11-01-2011, 08:04 PM
the dlc fighters wouldn't actually do anything, it's those extra created fighters that were imported that gets in the way of editing your legacy mode fighter. i checked it just now and saw that one of the extra fighters was edited instead.

Caister
11-12-2011, 02:36 AM
This is a great editor, and have downloaded it twice seeing as how I just re-bought the game. Thanks for the great upload.

kashanova
11-19-2011, 08:54 PM
editor doesn't work for me. none of the changes i make in the editor take effect.

mgrover
11-23-2011, 10:11 PM
cheers works great

Noctis Caelum
12-12-2011, 02:48 AM
editor doesnt work that sucks..stats stay the same.....yes im doin it right its common sense it just doesnt work.....thanks anyway
EDIT: go it to work sucks that ur stats go back down though o well good editor thanks

Dregen
12-26-2011, 11:36 PM
Editor Updated

Version 2.0.0.3
==========
First and Last Name Issue fixed

Not sure if it's related to the same issue listed above, but when I initially used v2.0.0.4 of the editor for the first time yesterday, I ended up with a different name than I started with. Last name became first name, and first name became something completely random that I had definitely never picked. This was with a custom/created fighter and a save after the first tournament. A complete non-issue since it can both be easily fixed with the editor, and your in-game commentary/call out name remains the same (only the text changes).

I can't see any immediate need for an updated version of the editor since it worked perfectly for me, but if you happen to make one and you actually care about such things, you may want to change "Flexibility" to "Reflexes" as that's what it's referred to in the game. Was asking myself why the hell a boxer would have a hidden flexibility rating before realising it was a typo.

Thanks again for your work.

maxrio
01-14-2012, 12:39 PM
have to edit my boxer when finish the first tournament right?

or during first tournament a bit confuse

thank for help

Dregen
01-18-2012, 08:34 AM
have to edit my boxer when finish the first tournament right?

or during first tournament a bit confuse

After you complete the tournament, not during.

porky33
01-18-2012, 09:55 PM

pureIso
01-18-2012, 10:50 PM

I just deleted it :( its not that long, seriously.

ii GOODFELLA
01-19-2012, 07:57 PM
Well I'm trying this now, although I've seen a lot of credit, how does it work and stuff? When ever I load my game it say's file corrupted, any idea's guy's?
Will rep anyone who helps.

CyberOps
01-30-2012, 01:00 AM
Great Tool :)

Drake Hellspawn
02-01-2012, 05:01 PM
Thanks for making this.

kswish619
02-03-2012, 06:19 AM
i remember this tool working for me a few months ago, now it doesn't seem to be working anymore. can't seem to find the problem.

shiro1
03-01-2012, 02:31 AM
my saves arent getting anything.

nold
03-01-2012, 02:39 AM
Yep awesome tool!!! i wish cuts and swelling wont decay though, but all i do is edit again and cuts and swelling are back to 99!! nice!!

nfl monster
03-01-2012, 05:16 AM
First up thanks for the editor. for some reason, when I extract my career file with Horizon it looses the Title-ID and after moding it and putting it back on my usb with Horizon it creates a new game folder called Fight Night with Title ID 00000000. For that reason the save doesnt show up on my xbox and when I load my career, it uses the old save, that was not overwritten. Any helping hands out there????

pureIso
03-01-2012, 10:29 AM
First up thanks for the editor. for some reason, when I extract my career file with Horizon it looses the Title-ID and after moding it and putting it back on my usb with Horizon it creates a new game folder called Fight Night with Title ID 00000000. For that reason the save doesnt show up on my xbox and when I load my career, it uses the old save, that was not overwritten. Any helping hands out there????

The game is 000000 so use some other tool to inject it back. Modio works fine for injection.

kidcapo
03-01-2012, 11:36 PM
gd work helped me out alot

timthelegend
03-04-2012, 11:47 AM
I tried using modio to inject the save back in, rather than horizon, as I had the same problem with the title id appearing as 0's, but it hasnt remedied the problem? Im not sure what im doing wrong exactly? Thanks for help in advance :)

quancey
04-11-2012, 04:32 PM
thanks for this

I C0z I
04-11-2012, 05:05 PM
Nice work pureIso good work

thank sephiroth too

proudflip02
04-12-2012, 12:40 AM
If your using modio just use the "explorer my device" and then add it in manually into the save path of your device

xMonzter
05-12-2012, 06:16 AM
Thanks!!

xboxguy
05-21-2012, 11:39 PM
Thank you, tool worked great!

thegutta
05-21-2012, 11:58 PM
I been looking for this thanks pureiso

revsix6
05-22-2012, 12:07 AM
Excellent share, Pure.

kemy
07-06-2012, 06:09 AM
can anyone send me a completed save game for fight night champion on ps3..i accidently deleted mine =/

gradku
08-03-2012, 06:33 PM
finally found a working save editor. thanks a bunch for this

xdino
08-03-2012, 08:57 PM
Good work pure :)

CloudStrife7x
08-04-2012, 12:08 AM
awesome work on this editor pureIso :)

Serious_M
08-04-2012, 10:05 AM
nice job on this save editor pure

WhackyRavenLand
08-25-2012, 02:34 PM
Nevermind, wrong mode. I feel kinda stupid, but I'll give it a try now :)

konjo26
09-10-2012, 02:26 AM
thank you very much man!!

twizm
10-15-2012, 10:41 PM
Great Tool Thanks

Arshad786
11-21-2012, 03:09 PM
Will this work if you have bought boost xp?

arsenal1
11-25-2012, 02:47 AM
Hi i cant get this to work at all. I put the Legacy game save file onto a usb stick then used modio to extract it onto my desktop and used the editor to save the file then used modio again by clicking open a save and saving it back onto my device but then every time i try to transfer it back onto my xbox no file shows up. Ive tried this with multiple saves and have even made new saves (i make sure ive finished the first tournament)

Fonceai
01-02-2013, 07:09 PM
Great work on this... fun making a super-boxer just to mess around with.

bronxrsj
01-03-2013, 03:46 AM
Anyway to remove the stat caps?

buddha_hitam
02-09-2013, 08:52 AM
thanks....its very good.....

xboxjunki
02-24-2013, 02:23 AM
thanks for this

bx don
02-25-2013, 01:02 AM
thanks for the editor

theopane
03-09-2013, 08:07 AM
Thanks for the Trainer

ghostmarine
04-07-2013, 11:13 AM
I'm not a hardcore gamer so my understanding of the whole modding process is little to none. This may be why I'm having so much trouble editing my saved file. I'm using horizon to extract the file but I keep getting error messages, i.e., "Invalid Package" & "object reference not set to an instance of an object" after attempting to save my save editor changes. This has happened after multiple attempts, even after completing the tournament. I got close to completing the whole process but when I try to load the new save edit it tells me my saved file is damaged. Any idea what I might be doing wrong? Also, I believe I have the latest version of xbox360, if that helps. Thanks for all your hard work.

best on the earth
04-07-2013, 02:54 PM
Thanks this will get me into this game again!

eittocs
04-07-2013, 04:52 PM
Thanks I never knew a FN Champios Editor existed.

DeathAces
04-11-2013, 09:50 PM
about to try this out now.... just got the game but i left a thanks in advance

kingcannabis
04-21-2013, 07:02 PM
thx i've been looking for this for ages if anyone knows this till working though?

pureIso
04-23-2013, 11:11 AM
thx i've been looking for this for ages if anyone knows this till working though?
It should still work.

kingcannabis
04-23-2013, 10:10 PM
Im having a problem apperantly when i edit my boxer it turns the id of game to 0000000 haven't find a way to fix it bro :(

pureIso
04-23-2013, 10:16 PM
Im having a problem apperantly when i edit my boxer it turns the id of game to 0000000 haven't find a way to fix it bro :(
Use another application to inject it back into your usb.

kingcannabis
04-23-2013, 10:18 PM
i used modio and horizon even usbtfx and nothing

Phoenix31PR
04-24-2013, 06:00 AM
nice I hope that this one work

dagonf
05-19-2013, 08:47 PM
Hmm looks great

energy
05-20-2013, 09:12 PM
hello thank you very much for your work, I have a question, I work alone with mike tyson with no problem but when I try with another does not recognize that I can do thanks

pureIso
05-21-2013, 03:04 PM
hello thank you very much for your work, I have a question, I work alone with mike tyson with no problem but when I try with another does not recognize that I can do thanks

It should work...try a new save.

astylethegenius
06-09-2013, 12:46 AM
It works..Thanks

ollsie
06-14-2013, 11:15 PM
good work, thanks for this

beneflo
06-20-2013, 08:27 AM
Beast mode!! thanks for this man

aduen
07-07-2013, 03:08 AM
it is really awesome
thx a lot

lpereiracosta
07-08-2013, 04:03 PM
tnx man really help

kingcannabis
07-13-2013, 04:41 AM
perfect thanks brooo

kingkux
07-24-2013, 07:58 PM
Hey Pure, i know this post is kind of old but, i tried your save editor which works perfectly. The only thing im confused about is why dont the attributed stick? after every match they always go down so im forced to max them to 99 again and again. is there a way to fix this? thanks

keherese
08-07-2013, 06:37 AM
Thanks for this pure iso!

LurA
08-07-2013, 08:28 AM
gracias por este editor amigo gracias

diafou
08-07-2013, 04:29 PM
thanks a lot !
Peace <3

Sal
08-21-2013, 12:26 AM
Great editor! keep up the good work:D

nerfednerfed
11-28-2013, 12:38 AM
Thanks to this amazing trainer. Good job pureiso!

hmoobpaladin
11-28-2013, 01:26 AM
Thanks for the great editor.

bangboogey
04-22-2014, 01:56 AM
Just wanted to say thank you.

rakiztame
02-22-2015, 09:41 AM
Thanks, just checked if there's a mod for the game and this page popped up! will try the mod later after download. :)

azmeer
03-26-2015, 12:59 PM
good work!thanks

RME
05-11-2015, 07:55 AM

Diky
05-12-2015, 06:17 AM
Really late to post up my appreciation but anyways mad respect for this one bruh

SrAirman
05-26-2015, 02:01 AM
Can someone please re-up this file? I've been looking for a save editor for this for over 2 years.

grisdy
05-28-2015, 03:51 AM
nice mannnnnnn

grisdy
05-28-2015, 03:54 AM
nice duuude thank alot

DeeJay420
06-14-2015, 03:30 PM
:)grae love itt

SheLLz
07-26-2015, 09:39 AM
how can we keep the skills from degrading over time? No amount of training keeps the boxers rating high

joshm612
01-01-2016, 09:48 PM
Thanks for the post!

ozouaki
01-06-2016, 09:23 AM
great job. i was looking for this one