PDA

View Full Version : New Saints Row The Third Special Edition Detailed What does the Smooth Criminal editi

BrayWyatt
08-19-2011, 07:21 PM
EB Games Australia revealed a new version of Saint's Row The Third that falls somewhere between the normal version and the Platinum Pack.

http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/118/1189357/saints-row-the-third-20110819105516034.jpg

The Saints Row The Third Smooth Criminal Edition features some key elements that may or may not be awesome (depending on your love of cuff links) to the discerning gamer.

Purchase the Smooth Criminal Edition and you'll bring home:

The Game
"Unique" Packaging
Sunglasses
Bullet-shaped Ice Cube Tray
Silver-played Saints Crest Cuff Links
Soundtrack

There's no official word of if this pack will be available outside of Australia as its not listed on the US EB Gamse website yet.

This mid-level edition of the game comes in addition to the Platinum Pack Collector's Edition that includes actual headphones, Professor Genki's in-game items, and an in-game stunt suit.

http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/118/1189357/saints-row-the-third-20110819105515545.jpg

Krauser
08-19-2011, 07:46 PM
IDK, both this editions seems BS to me =( like "I rly need Sunglasses in November, or those headphones that i dont need (or they are in case, u dont wanna let the parents hear all that nasty stuff that comes from the game, when u play it upstairs in ur room?))) The only things i see there REASONABLE are DLC+ Ice-Bullet-maker =/ thats all + maybe OST might come in handy... other stuff can leave now

CloudStrife7x
08-19-2011, 08:08 PM
nice info Sterling but like skyrim ill stick with the normal edition all the way XD

Serious_M
08-19-2011, 09:33 PM
Only the game matters but it is looking smooth

BrayWyatt
08-19-2011, 09:43 PM
i like the bullet ice cube tray though.

Tazmad
08-19-2011, 11:54 PM
IDK, both this editions seems BS to me =( like "I rly need Sunglasses in November, or those headphones that i dont need (or they are in case, u dont wanna let the parents hear all that nasty stuff that comes from the game, when u play it upstairs in ur room?))) The only things i see there REASONABLE are DLC+ Ice-Bullet-maker =/ thats all + maybe OST might come in handy... other stuff can leave now

Well in November it is summer in Australia and New Zealand with temperatures reaching up to 40+ degrees C or 104+ degrees Fahrenheit.
What I don't agree with is why the headphones are only good for mp3 players and the likes, & not xboxlive. How many people do you
think are going to see this in the shop and go wow that's cool and get home and try there new headphones on xboxlive only to be disappointed.