PDA

View Full Version : Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Gameplay Footage

Ravanofdarkness
08-19-2011, 10:48 PM
Here's some Gameplay Footage of Deus Ex: Human Revolution on the Xbox360. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpj8M6VJo6Q&hd=1

CloudStrife7x
08-19-2011, 10:55 PM
nice share man, i will be getting this game soon, good to know what i can look forward too :)

Ravanofdarkness
08-20-2011, 02:48 AM
nice share man, i will be getting this game soon, good to know what i can look forward too :)

No problem, your gonna love the Game. :)

Original Boss
08-20-2011, 03:01 AM
The controls are a bit horrible but i guess i will get used to them but other than that the whole game is brilliantly made and the graphics are really good too

Ravanofdarkness
08-20-2011, 03:02 AM
I thought they where super slow until i changed that in the Options, after that everything was fine. :)

Original Boss
08-20-2011, 03:05 AM
I thought they where super slow until i changed that in the Options, after that everything was fine. :)

Thats what i did what i mean is it dont feel very smooth i like fast responsive controls similar to call of duty i will get used to them but its a bit annoying when you first play it

Ravanofdarkness
08-20-2011, 03:07 AM
Thats what i did what i mean is it dont feel very smooth i like fast responsive controls similar to call of duty i will get used to them but its a bit annoying when you first play it

True, but either way it's awesome and specially since we didn't have 1 decent come out for Months until this came out.

Original Boss
08-20-2011, 03:15 AM
True, but either way it's awesome and specially since we didn't have 1 decent come out for Months until this came out.

I agree i was so bored i actually went to start playing the old classic playstation games on my laptop just to re live my old memories as a child when playing things like metal gear solid resident evil thousand arms and parasite eve i find these games quite more entertaining the the games that are out now lol hopefully when i get my HD PVR i will do some gameplay episodes which will encourage me more to play some games plus i can show off some upcoming games that are not out yet for you guys to see

Ravanofdarkness
08-20-2011, 03:24 AM
I agree i was so bored i actually went to start playing the old classic playstation games on my laptop just to re live my old memories as a child when playing things like metal gear solid resident evil thousand arms and parasite eve i find these games quite more entertaining the the games that are out now lol hopefully when i get my HD PVR i will do some gameplay episodes which will encourage me more to play some games plus i can show off some upcoming games that are not out yet for you guys to see

Yeah, that's what i've been doing.

Ravanofdarkness
08-21-2011, 12:15 AM
Here's some more Gameplay Footage and my second try doing some Commentary. So bare with me >.<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3b6m9IqZUM&hd=1

Original Boss
08-21-2011, 12:48 AM
Here's some more Gameplay Footage and my second try doing some Commentary. So bare with me >.<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3b6m9IqZUM&hd=1

Hell yeah your not a kid lol

Ravanofdarkness
08-21-2011, 12:49 AM
Lol, im an Adult with the mind of a child. xD

Kungpoo
08-22-2011, 08:21 AM
True, but either way it's awesome and specially since we didn't have 1 decent come out for Months until this came out.'

well true but just 1 month as gears 3 is going to be amazing with all the modes to play and the best story yet.

i def am glad this game is out too to help hold me over'

isn't this a 25 hr or more game? I usually take longer as i look around a lot

then there is a lot of replay in it right using a diff tactic?

Ravanofdarkness
08-22-2011, 06:45 PM
'

well true but just 1 month as gears 3 is going to be amazing with all the modes to play and the best story yet.

i def am glad this game is out too to help hold me over'

isn't this a 25 hr or more game? I usually take longer as i look around a lot

then there is a lot of replay in it right using a diff tactic?

Yeah, it's around 25 hours long or longer depending on how you play the Game and it also has diffrent Endings depending on all the choices you made in the Game. You can play this Game like John Rambo killing everyone or as Sam Fisher taking everyone out nice and quiet or even as Solid Snake finding diffrent Passages to get to your Target/Location.

Original Boss
08-22-2011, 07:18 PM
Its a shame my game keeps crashing at a helicopter part its even installed onto the hardrive burned it twice but still crashes at the exact same point

Kungpoo
08-23-2011, 01:20 AM
Yeah, it's around 25 hours long or longer depending on how you play the Game and it also has diffrent Endings depending on all the choices you made in the Game. You can play this Game like John Rambo killing everyone or as Sam Fisher taking everyone out nice and quiet or even as Solid Snake finding diffrent Passages to get to your Target/Location.

Nice
I love that sort of game. I played Mass effect on all of it's classes and New vegas being guns or melee
I like having options but also like run and gun

I will be playing it this time tomorrow!

Maaku
08-31-2011, 02:03 PM
Nice post, i was a bit skeptical about this game tbh but i think im going to have to give it a good go :)