PDA

View Full Version : Deus Ex 3 Chevo save.

azulthewise
08-21-2011, 07:42 PM

Disclaimer: I'm Not responsible for any errors caused to your console!

Need someone to test this game save. It should unlock the following three Achievements

Foxiest Of The Hounds:100g

Trooper:50g

The D Project:15g

Needs to be rehashed and signed!

Instructions: Simply walk up and press one of the two buttons. IMPORTANT: To unlock the The D Project you HAVE to watch the credits!
Total G:165

enjoy. Give thanks if you liked the save!

azulthewise
08-24-2011, 07:27 AM
Going to be working on a few more saves will post them here :) hope you've enjoyed the save!

Krauser
08-24-2011, 09:45 AM
Worked very nice thank u :3 Meh, if i did know that the prologue mission (before u have any augmentation) counts for killing, my save should also include "Complete the game without killing anyone" but idk that fact =( I mean i rly ruined my 1st gameplay by going stealth only with tranqulizer rifle n stun gun without killing anyone... except the prologue... THATS WHY THIS GAME SHOULD HAVE A STATISTICS OPTION WHERE U CAN SEE WHAT U HAVE DONE SO FAR >_< btw, who hell u completed it without any alarm if u wore a Plasma Rifle n stuff with ya?

doket
08-24-2011, 11:38 AM
Worked very nice thank u :3 Meh, if i did know that the prologue mission (before u have any augmentation) counts for killing, my save should also include "Complete the game without killing anyone" but idk that fact =( I mean i rly ruined my 1st gameplay by going stealth only with tranqulizer rifle n stun gun without killing anyone... except the prologue... THATS WHY THIS GAME SHOULD HAVE A STATISTICS OPTION WHERE U CAN SEE WHAT U HAVE DONE SO FAR >_< btw, who hell u completed it without any alarm if u wore a Plasma Rifle n stuff with ya?

me too, i just found out at other forum that killing anyone in prologue do count for Pacifist achievement. i guess i will not getting after complete my game. hope someone can really make a save for it...

69bigplayer69
08-29-2011, 01:42 AM
merge all info and topic to (Deus Ex: Human Revolution gamesave less clutter thx u.)