PDA

View Full Version : Deus Ex: Human Revolution gamesave

Krauser
08-23-2011, 08:02 AM
Here it is ^^ The FINAL save from Deus Ex. Just change ID to match yours then Rehash n Resign.
After the save loads, just shoot some bullets >:D Right in front of your enemy face to unlock: "The End" and "The Fighter" achievements
P.S. if u thinking why the hell i need to use this save when i can/or already completed the game? Well there is my answer... BITE ME !!! XD no-no-no just use this if u dont feel yourself fighting this stupid boss =/

Edit: It also unlocks "Deus Ex Machina" - View all possible endings, just load up n choose every ending manually, and "Project D" - watch the credits n see a small surprise at the end.
Making it a total 140 G gamesave :3

I appreciate the Thanks button ^^

You can download it from here: http://www.360haven.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=739
Or from here

doket
08-23-2011, 11:31 AM
what the hell is the fighter achievement. i dont see any achievement name the fighter in the list...

Krauser
08-23-2011, 11:46 AM
what the hell is the fighter achievement. i dont see any achievement name the fighter in the list...
Duh! I have the Russian Text achievments which shows "Боец" which translates as "The Fighter" - complete the Game, so if it isnt the real name, then tell what i should wrote instead of it?

alig200
08-23-2011, 02:08 PM
Duh! I have the Russian Text achievments which shows "Боец" which translates as "The Fighter" - complete the Game, so if it isnt the real name, then tell what i should wrote instead of it?

You've got 'The End' achievement right, but the Achievement name for beating the game is 'Trooper' for me, so you could use that name aswell. Thanks for the save anyway. My profile with all the achievements got deleted due to my own stupidity and this helped immensely.

Krauser
08-23-2011, 03:32 PM
You've got 'The End' achievement right, but the Achievement name for beating the game is 'Trooper' for me, so you could use that name aswell. Thanks for the save anyway. My profile with all the achievements got deleted due to my own stupidity and this helped immensely.

Im glad u found this helping ^^

anotherguy
08-24-2011, 06:45 AM
Thanks for posting the save. And so quickly after the official release.

Krauser
08-24-2011, 09:47 AM
No problem mate, just hit the thanks button ^^

Askeroth
08-28-2011, 12:49 AM
Can anybody upload one that is right before unlocking Doctorate? I missed one of the damn books on both my first and second attempts - don't ask - and I really don't feel like playing through for a third time just to get the achievement.

---

Nevermind. I'm just running through the game one more time and it's surprisingly short if you don't mess around.

69bigplayer69
08-29-2011, 01:45 AM
here a save with!
inventory weapos--( Tranquilizer ,stungun shotgun,)

Ammo Capacity Upgrade (Upgrade Item) max
Damage Upgrade (Upgrade Item max
Reload Speed Upgrade (Upgrade Item) max
Rate of Fire Upgrade (Upgrade Item max
HypoStim add max
Stun Gun Darts max
Tranquilizer Darts max
shotgun ammo max
CyberBoost ProEnergy Jar max

this save is for PACIFIST ONLY

cant not use for Foxiest of the Hounds, and harder diff, and aug ach

game is on ez. but u can still do all other ach!

right after u get 1 parix one all max out

40 mins in game and got the 1st ebook for human form
2nd form tech guy
3nd got the ebook u start this save at the window with all mods

( go herefor books( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iVW0CVabDQ&feature=related)

Kungpoo
08-29-2011, 04:40 AM
I wanted one at the beginning but on hard setting and the praxis maxed out
i beat the game tonight legit but i want to have fun now

then again the pacifist achievement is kinda crap as i want to kill stuff, lol

it's not like this is a 5 hr game. Took me all week to beat this thing

Krauser
08-29-2011, 05:46 AM
here a save with!
inventory weapos--( Tranquilizer ,stungun shotgun,)

Ammo Capacity Upgrade (Upgrade Item) max
Damage Upgrade (Upgrade Item max
Reload Speed Upgrade (Upgrade Item) max
Rate of Fire Upgrade (Upgrade Item max

Stun Gun Darts max
Tranquilizer Darts max
shotgun ammo max
CyberBoost ProEnergy Jar max

this save is for PACIFIST ONLY

cant not use for Foxiest of the Hounds, and harder diff, and aug ach

game is on ez. but u can still do all other ach!

right after u get 1 parix one all max out

20 mins in game and got the 1st ebook for human form
2nd form tech guy
3nd got the ebook u start this save at the window with all mods

( go herefor books( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iVW0CVabDQ&feature=related)

Thank u! Thats might come in handy for the "Chevo Nerds" like me XD but i tried, and i failed, so i dont wanna waste my time by playing all silent n stealth the second time by now, heck im already playing "Rambo Style" >:D Thats a cool save (even thou i havent tried it) but remember WARNING! If u killed someone in "Prologue" (Before ANY augmentation) then u already messed up ur "Pacifist" achievement.

exess
08-29-2011, 07:06 AM
Pacifist cheevo included?

69bigplayer69
08-29-2011, 07:45 AM
nah ur safe i didnt kill any one just stun them down lol. so we all good.

69bigplayer69
08-29-2011, 07:46 AM
Pacifist cheevo included?

no this is for u to work on but every fast. unless u wait till some post it and shit,

69bigplayer69
08-29-2011, 07:52 AM
I wanted one at the beginning but on hard setting and the praxis maxed out
i beat the game tonight legit but i want to have fun now

then again the pacifist achievement is kinda crap as i want to kill stuff, lol

it's not like this is a 5 hr game. Took me all week to beat this thing

i could make u one if u like..... or just give a save gave a soon as u hit 1 praixs pick up. bottom of elevtor

69bigplayer69
08-30-2011, 02:45 AM
Save 3 - right a safe get Ebook ach

then play for a bit u can get hangar 18

save 4 - pacifist- pick an end skip and then ach!

save 16 is at start of white doors

killahaseo
08-30-2011, 06:45 AM
Thank you sooooooo much man I just panicked cause I did my 2nd playthrough and some how missed one and got upset then i seen your post now you made me happy xD

69bigplayer69
08-30-2011, 06:52 AM
you got it, dont forgot to thx!

exess
08-30-2011, 07:19 AM

lol
i like like u overstacked ammo cap upgrade with damage upgrade :))

DeviousD
08-31-2011, 10:16 AM

Thank you so much the thought of i third playthrough was killing me.

69bigplayer69
08-31-2011, 10:30 AM
here an 1k game save out there too.

Nardude
09-02-2011, 06:32 PM

I'm having trouble getting these saves to work, I tried setting it up for all 3 difficulties but still get an error saying it can't load.

Here is what I'm doing

Cleared out all the data in the save folder Steam\userdata\id#\28050\remote.
Start Deus Ex: HR, opt to start a new game.
Choose the exact same difficulty setting for the game I'm importing (in this case I repeated all these steps for all 3 difficulties).
Start the game in Megan's office, create a save(s) and exit.
Exit DE:HR
Exit Steam
Open save folder and delete the new save file, and replace it with the one I am importing, making sure filename is exactly the same.
Start Steam.
Start DE:HR

I've used this method for other save files with success, but their Pacifist / eBooks achieve were faulty so am looking elsewhere. If I'm doing something wrong please let me know.

I spent my entire first play through trying to get these achieves and towards the end of the game I looked up stuff online to realized I missed 1 eBook and I screwed myself over at the intro before you get any augments. For my second play through I really do not want to deal with it all again and just wanna go guns'a'blazin this time around.

Edit: Disregard my post, I just realized that this is a xbox 360 website, not a pc one.

doket
09-03-2011, 05:51 AM
I'm having trouble getting these saves to work, I tried setting it up for all 3 difficulties but still get an error saying it can't load.

Here is what I'm doing

Cleared out all the data in the save folder Steam\userdata\id#\28050\remote.
Start Deus Ex: HR, opt to start a new game.
Choose the exact same difficulty setting for the game I'm importing (in this case I repeated all these steps for all 3 difficulties).
Start the game in Megan's office, create a save(s) and exit.
Exit DE:HR
Exit Steam
Open save folder and delete the new save file, and replace it with the one I am importing, making sure filename is exactly the same.
Start Steam.
Start DE:HR

I've used this method for other save files with success, but their Pacifist / eBooks achieve were faulty so am looking elsewhere. If I'm doing something wrong please let me know.

I spent my entire first play through trying to get these achieves and towards the end of the game I looked up stuff online to realized I missed 1 eBook and I screwed myself over at the intro before you get any augments. For my second play through I really do not want to deal with it all again and just wanna go guns'a'blazin this time around.

Edit: Disregard my post, I just realized that this is a xbox 360 website, not a pc one.

no, you do it totally wrong. this save is only for xbox 360. not for pc...

Nardude
09-03-2011, 04:35 PM
no, you do it totally wrong. this save is only for xbox 360. not for pc...

I know, that's why at the bottom of my post I had an edit to ignore it because I realized that, could not find an option to delete my post.

chizzel
09-07-2011, 11:34 PM
this save helps alot. saves me some time going through the game. because all am doing is bringing up my gamerscore. kudos brother.

qcx2987
09-10-2011, 09:12 PM
does anyone have a game save right near the end of the game, just need the 3 that take the longest Foxiest, Pacifist and Legend

tks in advance

qcx2987
09-10-2011, 11:19 PM

save 4 worked perfect for the Pacifist. do u happen to have one for Foxiest and Legend

many thanks for this one

DaLeX
09-13-2011, 11:17 AM
Thank You/////////////

reluctantkill3r
09-14-2011, 08:17 AM
oh exactly what i was looking for. my save corrupted and i have yet to beat the game. Thanks a million for this, its definetly going to save me a lot of time.

ALMAHDI
09-14-2011, 03:10 PM
Thanks very much

hismum
09-14-2011, 11:41 PM

Thanks for this just missed this by one, no way I was going to replay the entire game for it

arrownoob7
09-20-2011, 07:41 AM

what do you mean right a safe? Do you mean to ur right theres a safe and the e-book is right next to it cause im utterly confused

tonyluo
06-20-2012, 01:56 PM
thanks a lot.the game is great.you are very nice.

darkmikasonfire
06-21-2012, 04:46 PM
anyone have a save at the end for Legend? the save editors i've found always reset the save to be on 'tell me a story' instead of whatever it was originally on.

Chance SL
04-07-2013, 06:22 PM
anyone have a save at the end for Legend? the save editors i've found always reset the save to be on 'tell me a story' instead of whatever it was originally on.

I want this achievement AND Foxiest of the Hounds too, I almost did it legitimately, I think I'm on 4th Playthrough, I got stuck fighting that Yamen guy or whatever he's called gotta fight him with NO augs, I didn't realise getting the upgrade from L.I.M.B. would weaken me in this fight, I was stuck fighting Yelena for months, beat her but stuck on this dude with NO augs.

Edit - Don't need it now, I downloaded a 1k save, got it that way.

zero2kxp
04-07-2013, 11:49 PM
works thx man