PDA

View Full Version : my best montage ever

Abd-L-Azeez
08-27-2011, 02:29 AM
i consider this my best montage video and the most Efficient one .. there is so much you can do with Sony Vegas but i didn't over do it with effects . my goal was the message of the video and the song . pleas tell me what u think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpkoaZOsjJU

eviljasonn
08-28-2011, 02:33 AM
pretty cool work

turok42420
09-02-2011, 10:39 AM
Having looked at your video assembly(editing) I can say a single thing(matter) which palls me it is the song which I find stick in no way with the video assembly(editing)

Abd-L-Azeez
09-03-2011, 02:31 AM
Having looked at your video assembly(editing) I can say a single thing(matter) which palls me it is the song which I find stick in no way with the video assembly(editing)
your saying that the video Editing doesn't fit with the song .. right ?
in the story the hero get blind from an assassination attempts yet he could still see . but when she die he couldn't see any more . not with out her . and also in the lyrics of the song it says " you know i have seen " its like when the hero sees through time . the past and the future .
and i think i did my best to delver the message . and sens the song haven't been writing for this story i think this is as good as it get .. i mean when the song says " A song with no name For lack of imagination " or " Tearing down Windows and doors " i don't think the mean it literally .
BTW thanks for your replay