http://images2.alphacoders.com/272/272242.jpg

Dead Island Save editor.

able to edit inventory/money/exp.

Version 1.8 Changelog.
============================
Fixed a few Items
Added a few items.
Added drag and drop.
Fixed Durability ( i hope ) , tested with a few saves, and it worked.
Recoded the whole app , Thanks To FeudalNate.
Redisigned By Sephiroth

Set Maximum amount inventory to 999.999.999

Changelog V1.9.
=========================
Fixed Vissual Isseu ( redisigned By Sephiroth)
fixed bug, and item.
Changed Durabilty ( may work different )
added 2 more items.

How to.
=====================================
No Need to extract anything ( only extract the save from your MU), use the full save.

1. grab your save from your memoryUnit.
2. open the save editor , and browse your save, or just drag and drop your save.
3. edit to your likings and hit save.
4. transfer the save back to your MU, and profit.

There is no need to Rehash/resigh, the editor does it for you.

Note ! The Duribility button is only for the melee weopons... swords/chainsaw, ect.
the duribility will drop, but you will keep your weapon.
Keep in mind that it does only work with Melee weapons listed in the tool.

Note ! do not change the save name.

Note ! Make sure you disable your antivirus before extracting the save editor.
because the PackageIO may seem as Trojan, and will be deleted.

Note ! if you have problem with the visual, then try to set your Theme to Classic.

Make sure you have this in the application folder :

Dead Island Save editor.exe
DevComponents.DotNetBar2.dll
PackageIO.dll
X360.dll
Kv.bin

=======================================

VideoTut :
Posted By 007sonic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qlcsvV1LpU

Credits:
===============
Thanks to DJ Shepherd for X360
Thanks to FeudalNate For PackageIO
Thanks To Renegade For the support
Thanks to OsamaGotRocked for the XP List
Thanks To IdleHands88 for reporting durability
Special Thanks To Sephiroth For all his help and design.
Special Thanks To FeudalNate (again) for being so helpfull .

Thanks to all 360Haven Members for reporting Bugs, and providing info.

Screen :

http://i52.tinypic.com/8wxwrl.png

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/3241/deadislandeditor2.jpg

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/8219/deadislandeditor3.jpg

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/26/deadislandeditor4.jpg

note! to every one complainig about not being able to edit their items...
You need to have the item if you wanna edit, and this editor still doesnt have all items /weapons, so if value of your weapon doesnt change means its not added to the tool yet.
so stop complaining and pm me the save with the weapons you need added.

Make sure to report every Bug.
if there anny request for Inventory, then send me a PM with the save and a textfile with the requested Items.

Insane JIC
09-03-2011, 10:45 PM
Very nice I'll see if I can rent the game.

1st post lol

iUseJuGGZz
09-03-2011, 11:32 PM
thanks dude im downloadin the game now so ill use this when its done.

waganwagan
09-03-2011, 11:42 PM
it's work! thanks so much jappi
(i edit only cash)

BrayWyatt
09-03-2011, 11:46 PM
does the enemy level go up as you level up?

CloudStrife7x
09-03-2011, 11:47 PM
once again an good looking editor from Jappi, cant wait to try it out later this week when i get the game nice job man :)

BrayWyatt
09-03-2011, 11:47 PM
it also work on win7 64 bit as well. great work as usual jappi.

jjsly5000
09-04-2011, 01:05 AM
I cant do it can you please just post a save for me lvl 50 lots of money and xp for Logan,Thanks in advance

BrayWyatt
09-04-2011, 02:12 AM
post the save & ill try it for it.

jjsly5000
09-04-2011, 03:10 AM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DNBSS0A5

BrayWyatt
09-04-2011, 03:14 AM
the save is messed up. i cant fix it.

jjsly5000
09-04-2011, 03:26 AM

Okay i will upload a diff save

jjsly5000
09-04-2011, 03:31 AM

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RNN26QHS

BrayWyatt
09-04-2011, 03:48 AM
all i get is this error message.

jjsly5000
09-04-2011, 04:00 AM
me to thats why i tried for help

Abd-L-Azeez
09-04-2011, 04:09 AM
i didn't by the game just yet . but i will .. thank you man ..

BrayWyatt
09-04-2011, 04:12 AM
me to thats why i tried for help

sorry i couldnt help you out.

lancebond
09-04-2011, 04:26 AM
worked like a charm.... thanks!!

Buddah
09-04-2011, 05:19 AM
all i get is this error message.

that means the editor was searching for a string (pointer as its commonly called) and the reader reached the end of the file before finding the string.
to the layman...it didnt find the pointer

andy2520065
09-04-2011, 06:31 AM
thank you i try use ...
good job

Jappi88
09-04-2011, 10:36 AM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RNN26QHS

here (http://www.mediafire.com/?h3pmr4sflqju0ij)is you save, Modded xp/Cash.
i used the editor, and it worked just fine.

ayato92
09-04-2011, 12:07 PM
Hello can you mod my save please...just cash money

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LN2NCCEF

Jappi88
09-04-2011, 12:18 PM
Hello can you mod my save please...just cash money

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LN2NCCEF

Here (http://www.mediafire.com/?ba7ypoi4lcbccc9).

jjsly5000
09-04-2011, 12:52 PM
here (http://www.mediafire.com/?h3pmr4sflqju0ij)is you save, Modded xp/Cash.
i used the editor, and it worked just fine.

I know its alot to ask but can you please put my lvl back down if not thats ok
http://www.mediafire.com/?h3pmr4sflqju0ij

tof64
09-04-2011, 02:24 PM
Don't work for me, i can't open my save...

Jappi88
09-04-2011, 02:31 PM
Don't work for me, i can't open my save...

did you read the instruction carefully?
you must be doing something wrong.

make sure to extract you save twice (first with horizon/modio/lefluffie), then with 7-zip.
open the second extracted save (7-zip extracted ) with the editor.

BahamasTJET
09-04-2011, 02:46 PM
Dang what happen to the good old days where you just use to mod the save without opening it lol.

tof64
09-04-2011, 03:02 PM

Thank's for the rep but, i have this message, i open save_0.7z....

Jappi88
09-04-2011, 03:10 PM

Thank's for the rep but, i have this message

post your save...

tof64
09-04-2011, 03:18 PM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O9OP85XY

sorry....

CK0
09-04-2011, 03:32 PM
Great work once again Jappi88

I guess level 50 is the max level and 999,999,999 is the max XP you can have. I maxed out those values so I can get the upgrade points, but it seems that it isn't enough to max out every possible skill in the game. So choose wisely.

Edit: I was planning to max out the levels and xp and then use my skill points to upgrade, and then revert them back down to what they were previously (so the zombies aren't too strong), but I was unable to do so. Be careful here.

Jappi88
09-04-2011, 03:38 PM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O9OP85XY

sorry....

the editor works, you didn't extract it the wright way...

Modded your Money to max. 2230

dont worry, working on a update, in the next update you have to do nothing (extracting ect) just straight forward.

tof64
09-04-2011, 04:04 PM
thank you jappi88, good job

BahamasTJET
09-04-2011, 04:21 PM

dont worry, working on a update, in the next update you have to do nothing (extracting ect) just straight forward.

For this i can't wait i'm not the modding type i just made it really far and really don't wanna start over.

TLOR FETT
09-04-2011, 04:24 PM
For this i can't wait i'm not the modding type i just made it really far and really don't wanna start over.

Thats why you always make a back up of your saves.....

BahamasTJET
09-04-2011, 04:35 PM
Thats why you always make a back up of your saves.....

I agree but it's nothing to hide from, i've been trying either i'm slow or just not following instructions. But also i'm patient so whenever he comes up with the update i'll use it until then i'll just keep playing.

TLOR FETT
09-04-2011, 04:39 PM
I agree but it's nothing to hide from, i've been trying either i'm slow or just not following instructions. But also i'm patient so whenever he comes up with the update i'll use it until then i'll just keep playing. If you want just money (because thats all I have done) I will do it for you, just load a save up.

BahamasTJET
09-04-2011, 04:43 PM
If you want just money (because thats all I have done) I will do it for you, just load a save up.

You'll do it for me? You sure u know who i am lol. (No Spamming Or Flamwar)

Jappi88
09-04-2011, 04:57 PM
You guys should be a little patient, i'l reward you guys later ;)
Its just the compressing/decompressing file is new to me so its not going as smooth as i hoped, but will be done

After that part is done, i 'l add more cool things.

TLOR FETT
09-04-2011, 05:01 PM
Its just the compressing/decompressing file is new to me so its not going as smooth as i hoped, but will be done

Can you lemme know if you find Skill points and or how much ammunition you have, those are my main focus in trying to find

BahamasTJET
09-04-2011, 05:08 PM

Gotcha bro patience is a virtue lol.

statik11
09-04-2011, 06:15 PM
First time poster here. Hello everyone, a few pointers even though I'm fairly new to hex editing. I've looked everywhere for the skill point. Have compared between separate save files of my own and no dice on that one. I'm assuming its tied to the actual leveling up. IT IS possible for you to boost your xp, then spend your points and revert back to your previous level, I've done it multiple times. As for Items and weapons modding, I figured out some basic stuff. I've modded my weapon to be at the same level I am a couple of times, others have come out to be a level 127, so Im still learning it. here are some tips to help this wonderful community out.
If you search for text: Medkit you will find the medkits, now if you look at the actual binary. You will see a BF 08 after it. Before that you will see a number. (It could be 01 or 02 or 03, depending on how many healthkits you have, just change it to FF and it will give you 255 med kits) Same is applied with other items for you to create your weapon mods in game, or molotovs. Same with your firearm ammo. Just look for that (BF 80) and change the value before it. You can even change it from 00 00 01 BF 80 to 00 FF FF BF 80 like I've done. Hope this helps someone.

Jappi88
09-04-2011, 06:39 PM
First time poster here. Hello everyone, a few pointers even though I'm fairly new to hex editing. I've looked everywhere for the skill point. Have compared between separate save files of my own and no dice on that one. I'm assuming its tied to the actual leveling up. IT IS possible for you to boost your xp, then spend your points and revert back to your previous level, I've done it multiple times. As for Items and weapons modding, I figured out some basic stuff. I've modded my weapon to be at the same level I am a couple of times, others have come out to be a level 127, so Im still learning it. here are some tips to help this wonderful community out.
If you search for text: Medkit you will find the medkits, now if you look at the actual binary. You will see a BF 08 after it. Before that you will see a number. (It could be 01 or 02 or 03, depending on how many healthkits you have, just change it to FF and it will give you 255 med kits) Same is applied with other items for you to create your weapon mods in game, or molotovs. Same with your firearm ammo. Just look for that (BF 80) and change the value before it. You can even change it from 00 00 01 BF 80 to 00 FF FF BF 80 like I've done. Hope this helps someone.

Thanks :) i see what you mean, gonna add that to the tool right away.

TLOR FETT
09-04-2011, 07:08 PM

VERY HELPFUL INFO I <3 YOU

BahamasTJET
09-04-2011, 07:24 PM

Nice bro first time posting and very useful information.

EmuBoarding
09-04-2011, 07:33 PM
The editor 1.2 for downlod is not the same of the picture...
and save not open... the download not have you name and level, max xp max cash description...
please fix... thx alot...

Jappi88
09-04-2011, 08:23 PM
The editor 1.2 for downlod is not the same of the picture...
and save not open... the download not have you name and level, max xp max cash description...
please fix... thx alot...

fixed... Sorry for that, it was a older version...

in the next update you will be able to edit your items, and maybe more !

Crixus
09-04-2011, 08:41 PM
can someone please mod my file? :) don't understand the steps. :(

http://www.mediafire.com/?753nb8hjq2bcyhs

all max please :3 (money, lvl and exp

Jappi88
09-04-2011, 09:01 PM
can someone please mod my file? :) don't understand the steps. :(

http://www.mediafire.com/?753nb8hjq2bcyhs

all max please :3 (money, lvl and exp
here you go http://www.mediafire.com/?pwbr5g650n044ff

statik11
09-04-2011, 09:11 PM
Jappi, I found 2 points on the save file for the level, they both need to be modified or the save file will stay at the newest level. (hence why some people are saying that they can get to level 50 and then can't get back to a lower level) The first one is actually by the beginning of the save file. Right around the character's name. The second one is actually right before the actual xp hex. That's the way I've been able to boost up to level 50 and get more skill points and then come back to a level 30(real level) To the users, you do have to use your skill points before you revert back or you will lose them.(That's why I think they are connected to the actual leveling up and not just a number you can modify in the save)
Also, just trying to figure out how to add more inventory space, and so far no luck. If I figure anything else out, I will let you know to make your tool better in a shorter period of time. :)

Jappi88
09-04-2011, 09:21 PM
Jappi, I found 2 points on the save file for the level, they both need to be modified or the save file will stay at the newest level. (hence why some people are saying that they can get to level 50 and then can't get back to a lower level) The first one is actually by the beginning of the save file. Right around the character's name. The second one is actually right before the actual xp hex. That's the way I've been able to boost up to level 50 and get more skill points and then come back to a level 30(real level) To the users, you do have to use your skill points before you revert back or you will lose them.(That's why I think they are connected to the actual leveling up and not just a number you can modify in the save)
Also, just trying to figure out how to add more inventory space, and so far no luck. If I figure anything else out, I will let you know to make your tool better in a shorter period of time. :)

oke thanks, will be fixed in the next update :)

you all keep reporting usefull things, and this editor will reach his top:-c

Nice work everyone.

Edit : Going to bed. need to work tomorow.
Hope to release the update later Tomorow.

EmuBoarding
09-04-2011, 10:38 PM
fixed... Sorry for that, it was a older version...

in the next update you will be able to edit your items, and maybe more !

please, send a link, in first post the old version continue...
thx alot...

CK0
09-05-2011, 04:31 AM
Yea I was finally able to revert back down by hex editing the save0~ file myself in HxD.

After I edited it to the max level and xp and used up all the skill upgrades, what I tried was editing it back down to level 17 (and previous xp level as well), and then go into the game and save my progress. Then I edited the save back up to level 50, and entered the game hoping to get more skill upgrades, but unfortunately that is not the case.

I'm going to try and compare some files, to see what changes are made besides xp and the current level to see if I can edit the skill upgrades. But who knows if it's even possible.

kaze
09-05-2011, 05:00 AM
Where did you find the the offset for the level I cant find it anywere with HxD Im trying to drop my level back down.

CK0
09-05-2011, 05:09 AM
Where did you find the the offset for the level I cant find it anywere with HxD Im trying to drop my level back down.

I edited my level and xp with Jappi88's editor first, since I'm not sure what the other level offset he changes with his editor, then I go in with HxD and edit the level at offset 'B29'. It should be right before the XP hex value, if yours offset is not the same, it should be near there.

XKuronosX
09-05-2011, 05:17 AM
Nice, Cant wait to Play this, After I host my stores midnight launch tomorrow I will be coming home to play, I think I'm going to run with cash from this editor unless you can get a weapon editor kinda like Willow tree going for this game =P

kaze
09-05-2011, 05:36 AM
Im having no luck with finding these, I know they are at different offsets depending on the save, IE how far and level played to, invi and all that. Does not help that im not the best at hexing either.

Edit: Okay, I officially got my level back down by hexing it. I took my save before I changed the level and made a copy, then changed the level. I then proceeded to look at both with HxD and compared which values changed IE-level thats how I found my values. It seemed weird but I believe I found two level values by the XP values. The First one by the name everyone mentions is just what it displays when you highlight your save. They both can be diff, first one should not effect your chars actual level from what I ran into IE- trial and error.

scanmanga
09-05-2011, 07:05 AM
goodjob save editor :-r

ArchAngel621
09-05-2011, 05:54 PM
Gr8t job man XD. Now I ready to take on the Zombie Menance.

Darn
09-05-2011, 09:28 PM
Fast! The game is still 4 days away over here.. so im stoked to see what you can manage to pull out of the hat regarding items and so forth.

But thanks man

Jappi88
09-05-2011, 09:43 PM
I already added the items for the next update, olso level will be fixed, and maybe some extra things.

I have now 32 items, and i need more! If anyone has a save with alot items, then please post it here.

jjsly5000
09-05-2011, 10:06 PM
I already added the items for the next update, olso level will be fixed, and maybe some extra things.

I have now 32 items, and i need more! If anyone has a save with alot items, then please post it here.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XK1LSJIS
got some items for you

exess
09-06-2011, 12:12 AM

here u go (http://exess.ath.cx/save_0)

one more (http://exess.ath.cx/save_0%20(2))

blade827
09-06-2011, 03:05 AM
Thanks for the editor.....When can we expect the update? Sorry just anxious

Saw6
09-06-2011, 03:36 AM
it's work! thanks

shillizzle
09-06-2011, 06:23 AM
Thanks for another great editor!! Very Sweet!!

Jappi88
09-06-2011, 07:15 AM
Thanks guys, for sharing the saves :)

Sorry for taking to long to update... its because i dot have much time (job to intend) , olso there is a lot of work to add the things i want...
Still no release date... but wont take long now ;)

t0ny0503
09-06-2011, 03:12 PM
So after I extract twice I can edit! Well I'll edit just the cash and save. Now this is where I get stuck it wont allow me to drag the edited save back to winrar :/ I never closed it either so its the same one I extracted from. Help?

-Edit

Got it I used 7 zip and it worked

TLOR FETT
09-06-2011, 03:18 PM
So after I extract twice I can edit! Well I'll edit just the cash and save. Now this is where I get stuck it wont allow me to drag the edited save back to winrar :/ I never closed it either so its the same one I extracted from. Help?
Use 7zip instead of Winrar

DigitalxReaper
09-06-2011, 03:35 PM
sweet can't wait till the update comes out just got the game

t0ny0503
09-06-2011, 04:44 PM
Most of you might know but if you change your exp/lvl you lose your fist. Is there a way to get back your fist?

BrayWyatt
09-06-2011, 07:13 PM
can someone please max everything out for me? i cant get it to work.

galdy001
09-06-2011, 07:20 PM
I keep on getting error message every time I try to open save

exess
09-06-2011, 07:25 PM

u should try this one (http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread.php?5530-Dead-Island-V3-Dev-Menu-ISO-Jtag-Mods&highlight=dead+island) Archer

TLOR FETT
09-06-2011, 07:53 PM

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UA6PMKPC

All I did was Mod your health packs and your money.

shadow_master_4ever
09-06-2011, 08:29 PM
Thanks

very much

MadeGuy
09-06-2011, 08:32 PM
I can't get this thing to work either. I assumed it mean dragging your save to the desktop; then extracting the save_0 within that file twice; then modding that second one, but I doesn't work. I'm obviously confused and am doing it wrong but I can't figure this thing out.

TLOR FETT
09-06-2011, 08:34 PM
I can't get this thing to work either. I assumed it mean dragging your save to the desktop; then extracting the save_0 within that file twice; then modding that second one, but I doesn't work. I'm obviously confused and am doing it wrong but I can't figure this thing out. Extract it the first time using Horizon or Lef Fluf Con Manager, then the 2nd time open it with 7zip and drag the file out

MadeGuy
09-06-2011, 08:40 PM
Extract it the first time using Horizon or Lef Fluf Con Manager, then the 2nd time open it with 7zip and drag the file out

I'm sorry that this is so hard for me to understand, but do I drag and drop the save itself from Horizon, or do I immediately just extract the file within that save once with Horizon, and then twice with 7Zip?

BrayWyatt
09-06-2011, 08:41 PM
u should try this one (http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread.php?5530-Dead-Island-V3-Dev-Menu-ISO-Jtag-Mods&highlight=dead+island) Archer

Sterling Archer, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Jappi88
09-06-2011, 10:09 PM
Hi guys,

So today i've been working at it like a madman, but i managed to make it do everyting for you(extracting, decompressing and compressing)
Only thing left is to make it inject the save back into the con( that should be no problem).
anyway its late here, and i need some sleep, i hope to release the update tomorow, if anything goes as planned.

I hope you all understand and be a little more patient.

Aksh0le
09-06-2011, 11:27 PM
This is great already, thanks for the hard work you put into this.

Androidz
09-07-2011, 12:17 AM
Hey do you think you could put this file to level 50 with max cash and xp? the file is here save_0 - 0.06MB (http://www.zshare.net/download/94358918e84cdd76/) I know you are releasing the new file editor tomorrow but im going to be going on vacation tomorrow (pray to god people don't fall off the hotel balcony, if you get what I mean) and I will be leaving my xbox at home. if you could please do this moderately soon I would be very appreciative. Thanks :D

statik11
09-07-2011, 12:53 AM
Hey do you think you could put this file to level 50 with max cash and xp? the file is here save_0 - 0.06MB (http://www.zshare.net/download/94358918e84cdd76/) I know you are releasing the new file editor tomorrow but im going to be going on vacation tomorrow (pray to god people don't fall off the hotel balcony, if you get what I mean) and I will be leaving my xbox at home. if you could please do this moderately soon I would be very appreciative. Thanks :D

Here you go buddy. didnt do max money because I figured 150 Million should be enough. I thought you would have had atleast some items, I could have modified those for you as well.
File name: save_0 File size: 64 KB (http://www.fileserve.com/file/yhcdK6n/save_0)

RidersTheGreat
09-07-2011, 01:06 AM
can some one help me with my save all i do is get an error i dont know what i did wrong i would like max level, xp and alot of cash
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L9MTH66O
thanks if you can help

Game Wizard
09-07-2011, 01:41 AM
all i would like is max money plz tried extracting but it is not working surprissingly here is save ONLY MONEY

t0ny0503
09-07-2011, 01:41 AM
Awesome! I hope you find a way to increase skill points without increasing your level! :D and infinite ammunition would be sick

mindsouljah
09-07-2011, 02:05 AM
i used horizon and extracted got a rar file i extracted with winrar and 7zp and still got the same out of range error

mindsouljah
09-07-2011, 02:16 AM
can somebody add a alot of cash for me to the save? nothing else just that? http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5IC1M6PQ

Calintz20
09-07-2011, 03:31 AM
What do you re zip the file as? .rar, .zip, .7z, ect...

statik11
09-07-2011, 03:52 AM
Tried to explain it as simple as possible, read it all step by step, and you should be fine.

Ok here is how its done, Use Horizon. Double click your save file. When that loads, then click the "contents" tab. Right click save_*(0,1,2 depends on what save, usually it will be 0) Save it in a folder on your desktop, create a folder just for it. Then go to that file, right click it, 7zip -->open archive (winrar sucks for this, trust me. I had to download 7zip to get it to work) grab and drag the save_*~ to the desktop(leave 7zip opened). Open with the save editor, mod it, save it. Drag it back into 7zip. Close it. Go back to horizon, right click->replace-> file in the saved folder(which has just been modded) Save rehash and resign.

I have found out how to do unlimited ammo. Well enough to where you can go the whole game without having to reload. But its on a per weapon basis. =(. As for skill points, I've compared files with nothing changing but the points and still no luck on that one. Of course this is the second game I've ever hexed. So maybe a veteran can figure it out, hopefully.

Edit: If you guys still can't figure it out, then post your save, and I will try to get it done for you. If you have items that want to be modified let me know as well. Like ammo, but only if you have a gun. Or need 255 med packs lol.

Vincent Valentine
09-07-2011, 04:53 AM
has anyone figured out how to mod your skill points to unlock them all? like so you dont have to mod your level to 50 to get only most of them? and people told me to just level myself down after that but i try to and i still stay back at level 50 /: if anyone could help me with it id appreciate it thanks

voidmage09
09-07-2011, 04:54 AM

i just wait for update befor i use save tool

kyuubi43
09-07-2011, 05:45 AM
I love the editor and know you always try to improve them

I was wondering if your going to make it so weapons could be modded

mindsouljah
09-07-2011, 06:52 AM
Tried to explain it as simple as possible, read it all step by step, and you should be fine.

Ok here is how its done, Use Horizon. Double click your save file. When that loads, then click the "contents" tab. Right click save_*(0,1,2 depends on what save, usually it will be 0) Save it in a folder on your desktop, create a folder just for it. Then go to that file, right click it, 7zip -->open archive (winrar sucks for this, trust me. I had to download 7zip to get it to work) grab and drag the save_*~ to the desktop(leave 7zip opened). Open with the save editor, mod it, save it. Drag it back into 7zip. Close it. Go back to horizon, right click->replace-> file in the saved folder(which has just been modded) Save rehash and resign.

I have found out how to do unlimited ammo. Well enough to where you can go the whole game without having to reload. But its on a per weapon basis. =(. As for skill points, I've compared files with nothing changing but the points and still no luck on that one. Of course this is the second game I've ever hexed. So maybe a veteran can figure it out, hopefully.

Edit: If you guys still can't figure it out, then post your save, and I will try to get it done for you. If you have items that want to be modified let me know as well. Like ammo, but only if you have a gun. Or need 255 med packs lol.

thanks worked after you broke it down for me

ZeroDegre
09-07-2011, 10:31 AM
Awesome tool, will stick with some extra money for reparation, the game is pretty fun to play :-r

charlie_waxx
09-07-2011, 11:14 AM
jappi 88 = great! ;)

auch dieser editor funzt, mal wieder, einwandfrei. klasse.

lummpek
09-07-2011, 11:33 AM
It's that editor for jtag only???

Androidz
09-07-2011, 11:43 AM
Here you go buddy. didnt do max money because I figured 150 Million should be enough. I thought you would have had atleast some items, I could have modified those for you as well.
File name: save_0 File size: 64 KB (http://www.fileserve.com/file/yhcdK6n/save_0)

Thanks, leaving for vacation in a few hours, that should be plenty of time for me to try it out, thanks

cornnatron
09-07-2011, 11:58 AM
Maybe and i say maybe ill upload a save tonight with maxed skills on level 1 and some nice weapons but dont know if it will work.

Plan on making a save on me jtag with
max skillpoints
All craft blueprints
All collectebles

Dont know if this will be saved in the savefile.
The settings in the cheat/devmenu do load the
Same as what it was before a reboot so i
Do think the setting get saved somewhere in
The savefile.

(devmenu)??
(godmode)??
(unlimited ammo)??

KraZo
09-07-2011, 01:41 PM
Thank You For The MOd...Im New At This, And This Is The 3rd Game Im Trying To Mod But I'm Having A Problem...

I Get The Error Message That Says Index Is Out Of Range Must Be Not Negative etc.

Original Boss
09-07-2011, 01:53 PM
Thank You For The MOd...Im New At This, And This Is The 3rd Game Im Trying To Mod But I'm Having A Problem...

I Get The Error Message That Says Index Is Out Of Range Must Be Not Negative etc.

Upload your save and tell me what you want i will mod it for you

Jappi88
09-07-2011, 02:25 PM

Most of the people having this problem didn 't read the instruction carefully.

You need to extract the save TWICE... second time with wirar or winzip, if you already did this, then you need to post your save, maybe the pointer are little off.

KraZo
09-07-2011, 02:26 PM
http://www.fileserve.com/file/2eBgqDX/save_1.rar

Max Cash...
Max Skill Points...
Level 24...
Like 250 Med Kits If Possible...

Thanks

KraZo
09-07-2011, 02:28 PM
Most of the people having this problem didn 't read the instruction carefully.

You need to extract the save TWICE... second time with wirar or winzip, if you already did this, then you need to post your save, maybe the pointer are little off.

I Thought I Did This...I Have 1 Save Extracted Then I Extracted The Other Using Winrar But Maybe I'm Missing Somthin

blade827
09-07-2011, 02:34 PM
Winrar and J-zip didnt work with me ....I got that same error, But when I downloaded and used 7-zip , The mod tool worked perfectly.

Original Boss
09-07-2011, 02:34 PM
I Thought I Did This...I Have 1 Save Extracted Then I Extracted The Other Using Winrar But Maybe I'm Missing Somthin

I can only do what jappis editor lets you edit i could hex edit but im not familiar with it yet i still need to edit my ammo on my save along with other stuff

KraZo
09-07-2011, 02:41 PM
Ok Cool So Forget The Medkits...

SKill Points, Level & Cash Is cool

drscott11
09-07-2011, 03:02 PM
Nice job with the editor. Though the instructions were a but misleading at first I figured out what I was doing wrong and now it works perfectly! Thanks a million and I can't wait to se the next release!

NOTE: The more money you have, the more it takes when you die so it must be a percentage. I went from 1mil to 345K from LV1-LV12 from dying about a half dozen times.

QUESTION: is there a max value for cash?

EDITOR REQUEST: Is it possible to add: SKill Points, Health, Stamina and Inventory Slots? Or is that for JTAG only?

DigitalxReaper
09-07-2011, 04:05 PM
Can't wait till you update all I need is cash hope you get a inventory editor and will be able to edit skill points

iamerror
09-07-2011, 04:40 PM
I cant put the file I extracted from winrar back into the archive, anyone know what I am doing wrong?

slyfuldragon
09-07-2011, 05:08 PM
I cant put the file I extracted from winrar back into the archive, anyone know what I am doing wrong?
OP said to use 7-zip. Since winrar sucks for this.

drscott11
09-07-2011, 05:13 PM
OP said to use 7-zip. Since winrar sucks for this.

Not to be contradictory but I used Winrar and it worked fine and I found it easier to use than 7-zip.

OsamaGotRocked
09-07-2011, 05:22 PM
when I drag the save_0~ back to 7-zip what extension should I use for the compression? .7z, .zip, etc? I'm stuck on this part

Mystic2011
09-07-2011, 05:23 PM
Thanks dude!

eje
09-07-2011, 05:49 PM

OsamaGotRocked
09-07-2011, 06:12 PM
I cant seem to get this to work. I rehash and resign and everything and when I load up my save I have the same money and everything that I had since before I modded the file... WTF. All I want to do is mod my money so I have like 5.5m, thats all. If anyone could do that for me I'd appreciate it. Here's the file extracted from my USB, if anyone is feeling generous enough to mod it so all I have to do is inject it or at least at the rehash/resign stage I'd greatly appreciate it. Only mod the money to over at least 1m please, thanks.
http://www.filesonic.com/file/1889905934/save_0

sorry the link didnt have the right file in it here's the new upload

blade827
09-07-2011, 06:42 PM
http://www.filesonic.com/file/1890010074 Here you go.....You have plenty of money lol enjoy. All you have to do is put in on your usb and play. It should work.

OsamaGotRocked
09-07-2011, 06:49 PM
http://www.filesonic.com/file/1890010074 Here you go.....You have plenty of money lol enjoy. All you have to do is put in on your usb and play. It should work.

Thanks man I'll give it a shot. Much appreciated!

Acehii
09-07-2011, 07:02 PM
This is a great editor... I had a little trouble at first cause of winrar, and I use winrar a lot. It just wouldn't let me drag the file back in after editing. So I just got 7-zib and now its no problem. Has any one know how to edit the skill points yet, or is it going to be added to the editor? I'm ok with hex editing, but only if someone can point me in the right direction. So if the skill points can be edited that way, could someone let me know.. Thanks again for the great editor.

desror
09-07-2011, 07:38 PM
didnt work on horizon but when i used modio edited money worked but not levels when i tested still great though nice job man

Androidz
09-07-2011, 09:20 PM
Well my vacation got cancelled, :( but if anyone has a Xian Mei save at the beggining of the game with all skills and unlimited money at level 50. Sorry to be asking for so much but I can't use the editor because the pointer is off for me.

OsamaGotRocked
09-07-2011, 09:32 PM
I just died with max money and lost 100m lol. Definitely a percentage based money deduction. Watch out for suiciders lol one caught me by surprise and BAM. $99,999,999 deducted lol.

OsamaGotRocked
09-07-2011, 09:40 PM
Okay so I'm still stumped here.. Someone was generous enough to mod my save file on here, but I still have no clue how to do it myself. I get stuck at the part where I need to bring it back in through 7-zip, I don't know where to go from there. I feel like a moron

BrayWyatt
09-07-2011, 09:44 PM
thx for the tip. hows 1.3 coming along? and, i just figured out how to edit the save.

do the steps on post #1. but, i made 2 folders. extract 1 & extract 2. i used winrar to get the file out of extract 1. copy the save to extract 2. then use the editor on extract 2 file. when youre done. put the extract 2 file in the save. then rehash/resign & then put back onto your usb drive. dont mess with your level. the zombies will also go up as you do.

Calintz20
09-07-2011, 09:53 PM
Okay so I'm still stumped here.. Someone was generous enough to mod my save file on here, but I still have no clue how to do it myself. I get stuck at the part where I need to bring it back in through 7-zip, I don't know where to go from there. I feel like a moron

Your not the only one Im right thier with you.

BrayWyatt
09-07-2011, 09:57 PM
if anybody else is having issues. post your save. and ill mod it for ya. only thing i did to mine was to max the cash.

OsamaGotRocked
09-07-2011, 09:57 PM
Okay so I died again, And I lost a smaller amount this time. I did the math, and even though it's painfully obvious when you lose such large amounts of money per death, I've figured out you lose 10% of your total cash every time you die. So say you have $100 million, you'd lose $10 million. If you have $4000 you'd lose $400. You get the picture. So if you have a lot of money, be extra careful. In other words, I'd advise you always keep at least one stack of 10 medkits at all times, and hold on to a firearm that you use exclusively for other humans and suiciders at a distance. Enemy fire does a lot of damage very fast from a distance, and suiciders will kill you if you're within 5 meters or so of them when they explode. Also I've heard that you can't upgrade every skill completely, so you may want to keep in mind that any skill which reduces damage you take from enemies could prove to be invaluable as opposed to other skills.

OsamaGotRocked
09-07-2011, 09:59 PM
if anybody else is having issues. post your save. and ill mod it for ya. only thing i did to mine was to max the cash. What do you compress the Save_0~ as in 7-zip? Do you delete the extension from the compressed file when you replace it in the extracted build of the game save?

FearActual
09-07-2011, 10:05 PM
Hey if I post my Save tonight can you edit for cash, medkits and skills maxed? Has anyone figured out how to mod weapons yet?

BrayWyatt
09-07-2011, 10:09 PM
i can do the cash for ya.

Game Wizard
09-07-2011, 10:29 PM
if anybody else is having issues. post your save. and ill mod it for ya. only thing i did to mine was to max the cash.
here is save just money thanks

killswitch234
09-07-2011, 10:30 PM
i cant even get the editor to open i downloaded it and when i click it nothing happens im good with extracting the saves. i guess ill wait for the update see it that will work for me. :P

Genepool
09-07-2011, 10:51 PM
So I'm curious, has it been confirmed that the skill points are tied to current level of your character, and are not in the actual save? i.e. you cannot mod how many you have directly, only max out your level, spend them, then de-level yourself to gain the extra skills. Or is this just the theory thus far?

BrayWyatt
09-07-2011, 10:56 PM
here you go ytv.

voidmage09
09-07-2011, 11:00 PM
to bad cant mod some kind of item to give skill point like they did for Borderlands

BrayWyatt
09-07-2011, 11:03 PM
he's not done with it yet.

Game Wizard
09-07-2011, 11:26 PM
he's not done with it yet.
I got pass like way past where the last save was let me know when to upload i will keep playing pm me when u ready thank u

thevarekai
09-07-2011, 11:29 PM
ok here are a couple problem i have run into.

1. when i modded my guy to level 50 his fists dissappeared and i could not use the now empty weapon slot.
2. when i changed my level the second time the fists were fine and it worked however i was not able to go back down in level back to level 2 (2088XP)

other than that it has worked very well. any ideas on those two problems?

wholeshow
09-07-2011, 11:39 PM
Thanks for the tool.

Any plans to implement ammo values at some point?
And imo there is no point in having Lvl + XP. They're tied.

killswitch234
09-07-2011, 11:41 PM
hey if you could mod my save, it would be much apreciated since i cant even open the editor. all im looking for is max cash and med packs and what ever else you can do in terms of items just dont level him or anything.

BrayWyatt
09-08-2011, 12:11 AM
here you go killswitch. i can only do cash.

killswitch234
09-08-2011, 12:24 AM
sweet cant wait for the new update thanks again. :D

Mystic2011
09-08-2011, 12:27 AM
Can someone max everything for my save the link is

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BRGLPWIU

thanks.

BrayWyatt
09-08-2011, 12:27 AM
sweet cant wait for the new update thanks again. :D

your welcome

TLOR FETT
09-08-2011, 12:32 AM
your welcome
Thanks for doing all these guys saves, I dont quite have the patience to do it over and over.

Question, where did you find the Archer picture in your signature, I reallllly want it as a background

Mystic2011
09-08-2011, 12:33 AM
I linked my save can anyone do it for me I want max everything

OsamaGotRocked
09-08-2011, 12:36 AM
sterling could you max the cash on this save please? it'd be much appreciated.
http://www.filesonic.com/file/1893175524/save_0

daekera
09-08-2011, 12:38 AM
Can someone max money on my save please. I been trying myself but so far all I get are errors or worse crashes and now I have a migraine. http://www.fileserve.com/file/pzrrMcc/save_0

BrayWyatt
09-08-2011, 12:39 AM
Thanks for doing all these guys saves, I dont quite have the patience to do it over and over.

Question, where did you find the Archer picture in your signature, I reallllly want it as a background

this is full size. i have no problems helping with the saves.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/jasonvoorhees987/as_web_promo-300x213.jpg

Can someone max money on my save please. I been trying myself but so far all I get are errors or worse crashes and now I have a migraine.

here you go.

Mystic2011
09-08-2011, 01:08 AM
I don't understand, how do you use this thing??

mrsweet
09-08-2011, 01:19 AM
I didnt either but if you just read the instructions on the first post it will work. the name of the actual file that you mod is called "content". And make sure you use 7-zip to extract it.

MadeGuy
09-08-2011, 01:23 AM
I don't understand, how do you use this thing??

I know man. I scoured this place until I found a guy that explained it in a way that I could understand. <Make sure you have 7zip installed. Take your save and extract the 'save_0' within it to a folder on your desktop. Open that folder and right click on the file you just extracted; highlight 7zip; then click on "extract here". That file that it creates is the one you mod with the editor. Then when you finish, hit file then save. Then replace the file in your save with that one you just modded. Rehash, resign and you should be good to go.

OsamaGotRocked
09-08-2011, 01:42 AM
I know man. I scoured this place until I found a guy that explained it in a way that I could understand. <Make sure you have 7zip installed. Take your save and extract the 'save_0' within it to a folder on your desktop. Open that folder and right click on the file you just extracted; highlight 7zip; then click on "extract here". That file that it creates is the one you mod with the editor. Then when you finish, hit file then save. Then replace the file in your save with that one you just modded. Rehash, resign and you should be good to go.

so do I not compress the save file? I'm still confused when it comes to putting the modded file back into the root folder before I rebuild it and rehash/resign

BrayWyatt
09-08-2011, 01:46 AM
after you edit the file. just put it back in the same spot. then resign.rehash.

MadeGuy
09-08-2011, 01:48 AM
so do I not compress the save file? I'm still confused when it comes to putting the modded file back into the root folder before I rebuild it and rehash/resign

No you do not have to compress it after you mod that file with the editor. Download 7zip and follow the directions I gave earlier and that's really the easiest way I know to put it. After you mod that file with the editor, all you have to do is open your save in Horizon or whatever you use; go to the contents tab and replace that file that you originally extracted with the new file that you modded with the editor.

nightxshadow7
09-08-2011, 01:52 AM
can sum one edit my save money not lv just money i cant do it my self it wont let me extract the second time with 7 zip or win rar keeps giving me errors link to my save

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=86CDF6N8

MadeGuy
09-08-2011, 01:55 AM
can sum one edit my save money not lv just money i cant do it my self it wont let me extract the second time with 7 zip or win rar keeps giving me errors link to my save

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=86CDF6N8

Trust me man, I understand it's complicated. I'm on it now, and I'll edit this post and re-upload in just a minute.

Edit: Here (http://www.mediafire.com/?preev2gvy1xo5af) you go man. You should be good to go.

nightxshadow7
09-08-2011, 01:59 AM
thanks for the fast response an help

edit : thanks going to try it out do i have to re hash it and is there any chance to get ban with this since the game has online ?

and how do i rep u , u well deserv it

MadeGuy
09-08-2011, 02:05 AM

edit : thanks going to try it out do i have to re hash it and is there any chance to get ban with this since the game has online ?

It is already rehashed/resigned but you should just be able to drag the save into whatever modding program you use (Modio and Horizon are my favorites), and then click rehash/resign. I would not worry about getting banned becuase while modding anything on Xbox violates the Terms of Use, I have never heard of anyone being banned or reset for a savegame mod. Also, don't worry about it man, just lending a hand to someone like it was done for me; you're welcome.

OsamaGotRocked
09-08-2011, 02:06 AM
No you do not have to compress it after you mod that file with the editor. Download 7zip and follow the directions I gave earlier and that's really the easiest way I know to put it. After you mod that file with the editor, all you have to do is open your save in Horizon or whatever you use; go to the contents tab and replace that file that you originally extracted with the new file that you modded with the editor.

I'm beyond frustrated I thought I had it down that time but I just corrupted my save instead. This is giving me such a headache. please help..

Reklezztrini
09-08-2011, 02:07 AM
@ Madeguy, am having the same problem as Nightshadow over here; can you mod my save also...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0ZZ83UVQ Can you mod only the cash, just a random number 24958452

BrayWyatt
09-08-2011, 02:07 AM

only way you will get banned or score reset. is by unlocking all of your achievements all at once. or a modded console.

MadeGuy
09-08-2011, 02:08 AM
I'm beyond frustrated I thought I had it down that time but I just corrupted my save instead. This is giving me such a headache. please help..

Haha, I understand, trust me. Don't worry I've got a lot of time on my hands. On it now.
Edit: Done (http://www.mediafire.com/?22zfqcqb8l2whtx). Did the level too because your money seemed like it had already been modded. If you don't want level 50, I can re-do it.

nightxshadow7
09-08-2011, 02:12 AM
thanks man an yea it works nicely

OsamaGotRocked
09-08-2011, 02:13 AM
Haha, I understand, trust me. Don't worry I've got a lot of time on my hands. On it now.
Edit: What did you want done by the way? Just money or your level as well?

just max money. much appreciated if you do. I cant even 7zip extract any more lol

G33k5qu4d93
09-08-2011, 02:13 AM
Here is my file. I just would like to have the money modified please and thank you very much. I greatly appreciate it. I wouldn't ask you to do it if I hadn't tried. I just want you to know that. http://www.mediafire.com/?29xcam9rac2pw7t

BrayWyatt
09-08-2011, 02:15 AM
@ Madeguy, am having the same problem as Nightshadow over here; can you mod my save also...
Also, if it's not so much trouble can you give us a s-b-s on how to do it. It's extremely confusing.

Can you mod only the cash, just a random number 24958452

here you go. give me a min to to yours g33.

OsamaGotRocked
09-08-2011, 02:17 AM
Edit: Done (http://www.mediafire.com/?22zfqcqb8l2whtx). Did the level too because your money seemed like it had already been modded. If you don't want level 50, I can re-do it.

Yeah no I don't want the level modded, just the money to max. someone else did it for me already but I died like 8 times and lost the majority of it all

oh and can you upload directly on the site i reached my dl limit on fileshare

BrayWyatt
09-08-2011, 02:19 AM
here you go g33.

Reklezztrini
09-08-2011, 02:21 AM
here you go g33.

Can you do mine also, I would deeply appreciate it. just a random number though 24856981. and only cash.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0ZZ83UVQ

Thanks very much guys. I deeply appreciate it.

G33k5qu4d93
09-08-2011, 02:21 AM
Hey thanks a bunch. I really appreciate it :)

G33k5qu4d93
09-08-2011, 02:28 AM
It won't let me put it onto my memory stick. What should I do?

G33k5qu4d93
Sorry Flash drive

MadeGuy
Yeah no I don't want the level modded, just the money to max. someone else did it for me already but I died like 8 times and lost the majority of it all

oh and can you upload directly on the site i reached my dl limit on fileshare

How do you link to the site? Haha, never done it before and I don't know how.

OsamaGotRocked
09-08-2011, 02:31 AM
How do you link to the site? Haha, never done it before and I don't know how.

haha nevermind the way you did it before was good. I downloaded my link by accident lol and you deleted the file with lvl 50 on it before i could dl it

BrayWyatt
09-08-2011, 02:31 AM
here you go rek.

Reklezztrini
09-08-2011, 02:33 AM
here you go. give me a min to to yours g33.

Thanks dude, I did not realize you posted it .

MadeGuy
09-08-2011, 02:34 AM
haha nevermind the way you did it before was good. I downloaded my link by accident lol and you deleted the file with lvl 50 on it before i could dl it

No problem. Since I haven't uploaded the new one yet, I'll just do it again and post the link.

Here. (http://www.mediafire.com/?ea80xalnbldq538)

OsamaGotRocked
09-08-2011, 02:36 AM
No problem, since I haven't uploaded the new one yet, I'll just do it again and post the link.
Could you upload both the lv 23 and lv 50 possibly? I want to experiment with the lv 50 character too if you havent deleted that file yet.

MadeGuy
09-08-2011, 02:37 AM
here you go rek.

How do you attach the files to your post like that?

BrayWyatt
09-08-2011, 02:40 AM
just killed 2 zombies. and this is how they fell. sorry for the crappy picture. i took it with my ipod. didnt feel like turning on my phone.

1) click on manage attachments
2) click on add file files
3) click on select files
4) click on upload files
5) click on done

MadeGuy
09-08-2011, 02:42 AM
just killed 2 zombies. and this is how they fell. sorry for the crappy picture. i took it with my ipod. didnt feel like turning on my phone.

Head all up in dat' ass. Lol, but seriously, Archer, how do you attach the files to your posts like that?

BrayWyatt
09-08-2011, 02:43 AM
3) click on select files
4) click on upload files
5) click on done

ailab
09-08-2011, 02:46 AM
this is for pc's only ? can you mod a xbox save?

MadeGuy
09-08-2011, 02:46 AM
3) click on select files
4) click on upload files
5) click on done

Thanks, sorry didn't catch it the first time.

BrayWyatt
09-08-2011, 02:47 AM
this is for pc's only ? can you mod a xbox save?

as of right now. its only for the 360 version.

ailab
09-08-2011, 02:49 AM
when i use it it tell me parameters are out of range and i get no option to save ?

BrayWyatt
09-08-2011, 02:53 AM
you have to extract the file twice.

MST246
09-08-2011, 03:34 AM
you have to extract the file twice. for some reason i can't get it extracted twice.

BrayWyatt
09-08-2011, 03:43 AM
you need to use winrar to extract it the 2nd time. then edit the 2nd extracted file. when your done. put the 2nd file back into the save. resign/rehash & place it back onto your usb drive. if you still cant get it. post it & ill max out your cash.

Phobia
09-08-2011, 03:53 AM
I'm new to modding and this site but I figured I'd give it a try with Dead Island. When ever i try to extract it a second time using 7-zip or winrar. It tells me it isn't archived. So i archive it and extract it but then i get a thread error when using the editor. If anyone could give me any advice on what to do that would be fantastic.
Thank you.

OsamaGotRocked
09-08-2011, 03:56 AM
I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT~! holy crap that was easy.. lol I guess this is what it feels like to have an IQ under 65. All that squandered time with the wrong methods.. lol. So I guess there isn't a way to reset my exp and level once I've hit lvl 50?

BrayWyatt
09-08-2011, 03:57 AM
I'm new to modding and this site but I figured I'd give it a try with Dead Island. When ever i try to extract it a second time using 7-zip or winrar. It tells me it isn't archived. So i archive it and extract it but then i get a thread error when using the editor. If anyone could give me any advice on what to do that would be fantastic.
Thank you.

you have to choose the program to open it. congratz OGR. i felt like that when i figured it out.

Phobia
09-08-2011, 04:15 AM
you have to choose the program to open it. congratz OGR. i felt like that when i figured it out.

When i try to open it i get an error that says the archive is either in an unkown format or damaged.

BrayWyatt
09-08-2011, 04:17 AM
post your save & ill max your cash.

Phobia
09-08-2011, 04:19 AM
post your save & ill max your cash.

Thanks a lot man and I love that show.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HVNPWMQQ

BrayWyatt
09-08-2011, 04:24 AM
cant wait for season 3.

here you go.

domi19
09-08-2011, 04:26 AM
thanks Jappi88 with the mod tool

OsamaGotRocked
09-08-2011, 04:33 AM
Feels good man, feels good. Now I just need to figure out why I can't connect to anyone on the close match list lol. It's always been like that though, so I need to fix it so I can plow through some zombies in co-op :P

BrayWyatt
09-08-2011, 04:36 AM
i have ZERO people in friends list...

Phobia
09-08-2011, 05:21 AM
I saved, rehashed and resigned the edit you did for me but now when i start up my game and select my character it just comes up with corrupted.

ailab
09-08-2011, 05:26 AM
did you use modio? that worked for me

Phobia
09-08-2011, 05:28 AM
nah i was using horizon, I finally figured out the process of how to do it but every time i do it makes a corrupt file that is 64.00kb even

bloodsup1
09-08-2011, 05:35 AM
can sum1 mod my save max cash lvl25 http://www.filesonic.com/file/1897932604/save_0

DigitalxReaper
09-08-2011, 05:45 AM
I noticed that this games has some bugs in it when will the patch be out for it

ailab
09-08-2011, 05:46 AM
Im no expert so if i say something stupid , sorry , but what about making sure profile and device I.D.'s are still yours original #'s? I sugest this cause i just nabbed one of the modded saves and with modio did the rehash and resign and because its not mine I had to open my original save and transfer the I.D. set then it worked

ok no see i said something stupid cause if it was the id set it would not be read at all right ? I dont know but ya dude maybe try Modio , alternate programs might make a difference , I tried Concept and it didnt work.

bloodsup1
09-08-2011, 05:54 AM
can u mod mine for me max cash n around lvl 25 http://www.filesonic.com/file/1897932604/save_0

KraZo
09-08-2011, 06:38 AM
Am I The Only One Whos Save Isnt Save_0?

Mines Is Save_1

Genepool
09-08-2011, 06:43 AM
Am I The Only One Whos Save Isnt Save_0?

Mines Is Save_1

Its just based in order of how many characters/games you've started.

i.e. I have 3 files so far so I have save_0, save_1, and save_2 .

bloodsup1
09-08-2011, 06:47 AM
Its just based in order of how many characters/games you've started.

i.e. I have 3 files so far so I have save_0, save_1, and save_2 .

can u edit my save file plz lvl 25 max money http://www.filesonic.com/file/1897932604/save_0

marine0rtk
09-08-2011, 07:50 AM
First Time Posting, Can someone mod my money for me?

I think my computer sees the mod tool as a trojan, and removes it right after i unzip it to whatever. i know i did all the steps right, there was the save_0, and the save_0~.

if someone would give me a tut on hexing it, that would also be Awsome. - i have 12131 Money, So 12131 = 2F63 HEX, but i don't know what to do after that.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WZ0IBUKE
~Thanks.

Jappi88
09-08-2011, 09:09 AM
First Time Posting, Can someone mod my money for me?

I think my computer sees the mod tool as a trojan, and removes it right after i unzip it to whatever. i know i did all the steps right, there was the save_0, and the save_0~.

if someone would give me a tut on hexing it, that would also be Awsome. - i have 12131 Money, So 12131 = 2F63 HEX, but i don't know what to do after that.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WZ0IBUKE
~Thanks.

The trojan is from packagioIO, disable you antivirus when extracting the tool.

lizzkid89
09-08-2011, 10:12 AM
great mod tool ..cant wait for the next update:bigsmile:

johnbr
09-08-2011, 10:20 AM
Great Tut, and Editor, I'm eagerly awaiting the next save editor

Jappi88
09-08-2011, 12:24 PM
Ok guys...

I have bad news and good news...
lets start with the bad news ;

Bad news is that the editor that i wanted to publish is not yet ready , and will be released when done ( in the weekend i hope)

The good news is that i gonna release a beta version tonight, the beta version does not have the autoextraction yet, but will have a few bugs fixed and and several items to edit ( only already ownd items.)
I will olso post a video tut and some usefull information, that way everyone can understand.

TLOR FETT
09-08-2011, 01:03 PM
Ok guys...

Bad news is that the editor that i wanted to publish is not yet ready , and will be released when done ( in the weekend i hope)

The good news is that i gonna release a beta version tonight, the beta version does not have the autoextraction yet, but will have a few bugs fixed and and several items to edit ( only already ownd items.)
I will olso post a video tut and some usefull information, that way everyone can understand.

I am deff down for testing out this beta to the max, I have the method of editing the saves down to a science so that is not an issue for me, also what is the best method for me to log items to give you the info for i would love to help with that being I can manually edit them so i have a full understanding of where they are.

hoolie gee
09-08-2011, 01:04 PM
this is my first post on here and for the life of me i couldn't get it to work, i extracted the save file the first time and then added it as a winrar file and extracted it again, didn't seem to do anything what am i doing wrong :(

n00b lvl 1 :)

Original Boss
09-08-2011, 01:16 PM
Ok guys...

Thanks jappi keep up you brilliant work im looking forward to the next update

Jappi88
09-08-2011, 01:40 PM
I am deff down for testing out this beta to the max, I have the method of editing the saves down to a science so that is not an issue for me, also what is the best method for me to log items to give you the info for i would love to help with that being I can manually edit them so i have a full understanding of where they are.

I know every pointer of every item, even items i dont know of, the only thing you can do to help is provide me a save with all the items, then i ca add it to the tool.

TLOR FETT
09-08-2011, 01:43 PM
I know every pointer of every item, even items i dont know of, the only thing you can do to help is provide me a save with all the items, then i ca add it to the tool.

All right now to find a list of every item so i can start compiling them

nightxshadow7
09-08-2011, 01:55 PM
hay i got it working fin but how do i set it so i am lv 49 like i put 49 in the save edit but it just go back to my nomel lv in game do i have to also edit the xp and if so how much is lv 49 pleas respond

Jappi88
09-08-2011, 02:05 PM
hay i got it working fin but how do i set it so i am lv 49 like i put 49 in the save edit but it just go back to my nomel lv in game do i have to also edit the xp and if so how much is lv 49 pleas respond

The level does not work in v1.2 you need to be a little patient, will be fixed in beta version.

nightxshadow7
09-08-2011, 02:11 PM
cool thank u i didit know of this is the beta u mention going to have it working and i dont mind testing it out also

mcnole
09-08-2011, 02:22 PM
Looks great! Gonna give it a try tonight. Thanks for the hard work on this tool!

ticsuicide
09-08-2011, 02:57 PM
Totally lovin' the tool, if I could get the level to work but now I know why. I have been messing with the money, but all I really want is a save that plays as Logan, level 50, max money, and at the start of the game, hope someone puts something up on modio soon, since only new saves are downloadable now. Thanks for the hard work and I appreciate everything your doing!

KraZo
09-08-2011, 03:18 PM
Can Someone Max My Money Out For Me?

http://www.filesonic.com/file/1903871854

CK0
09-08-2011, 03:18 PM

Do you have the item for... the chainsaw? ;)

I just encountered Jason Voorhees in the game, and took his chainsaw from his house. It cannot be upgraded, repaired, and you cannot run with it. But any zombies cannot touch you as long as you have it revving and in front of them.

Rivvik
09-08-2011, 03:27 PM
I'm gonna try to buy the game today, so this'll be handy soon >:3

Original Boss
09-08-2011, 03:33 PM

Your save is broke

KraZo
09-08-2011, 03:38 PM

Your save is broke

Damn I Dunno Whats Goin On... Thanks For Trying...

Try This 1 But If It Don't Work I Give Up...

http://www.filesonic.com/file/1904005984/save_1

ASpiderMunkey
09-08-2011, 04:49 PM
Took me a while to figure it out, but once I did it worked like a charm. Thanks for the save editor!

wholeshow
09-08-2011, 05:00 PM
A skill point mod for this would be awesome..

I tried leveling to 50, But can't derank now so can't do it that way..
And some Ammo :D.

Thanks again Jappi!

DigitalxReaper
09-08-2011, 05:00 PM
Like I said I love this editor and can't wait for the update but if somehow you get a way to edit the skill points you would be my savior

azulthewise
09-08-2011, 05:45 PM
Is a skill point mod possible for this ? also If you edit your level does it automatically give you the skill points for the levels you didnt actually obtain?.

ASpiderMunkey
09-08-2011, 05:55 PM
Yes it does give you the skill points for the level ups.

assman187
09-08-2011, 06:28 PM
Can some 1 mod my save for me max money and level 50 thanks

GNiXE
09-08-2011, 06:48 PM
Can some 1 mod my save for me max money and level 50 thanks

here we go assman187 :bigsmile:

Original Boss
09-08-2011, 07:19 PM
Damn I Dunno Whats Goin On... Thanks For Trying...

Try This 1 But If It Don't Work I Give Up...

http://www.filesonic.com/file/1904005984/save_1

Here you go no need to rehash and resign just pop is straight in you hdd

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N9ZJH7NN

mill2k4
09-08-2011, 07:44 PM
can someone max my cash only please.[URL="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KTSFKONX

Jappi88
09-08-2011, 08:03 PM
does anyone has a save with some guns/weapons items...

i need one fast, then i can wrap thing up en release that damn thing.

ASpiderMunkey
09-08-2011, 08:03 PM
Here I made a video tut for those we are having some problem... Hope it helps...

http://youtu.be/DIblG1mfx9A
http://youtu.be/DIblG1mfx9A

Original Boss
09-08-2011, 08:08 PM

I do want me to upload ?

OsamaGotRocked
09-08-2011, 08:12 PM

I'm just about to finish the storyline and ive got lots of stuff, so I'll upload it as soon as I finish the story

Idlehands88
09-08-2011, 08:12 PM

Here you go, it has some weapons and A LOT of craft parts. It also has one of the Dev weapons (Melee_KnifeMilitaryDevCraft..Craftplan_Dev4)

http://www.mediafire.com/?dcv9ycp907qbftu

Jappi88
09-08-2011, 08:17 PM
Here you go, it has some weapons and A LOT of craft parts. It also has one of the Dev weapons (Melee_KnifeMilitaryDevCraft..Craftplan_Dev4)

http://www.mediafire.com/?dcv9ycp907qbftu

OsamaGotRocked
Here's my save file near the end of the game with a bunch of weapons and medkits, etc. Jin is holding more stuff for me too.

http://www.mediafire.com/?aht3ud8458ev4eb

CDSAfghan

Can anyone else confirm this? I've done exactly as you said, however I'm unable to revert back to level 2 @ 5000XP. I edited the two spots from Lvl50 (00000032) to Lvl2 (00000002) and from 3008316XP (002DE73C) to 5000XP (00001388) however when I load every things back to norm (Lvl50); this leads me to believe the game does a skill points check as well? If you guys have done it please explain a little more in depth what you did. You could do it for me but, teach a man to fish... that sorta thing, thanks in advance for any help rendered.

Jappi88
09-08-2011, 08:24 PM
Here's my save file near the end of the game with a bunch of weapons and medkits, etc. Jin is holding more stuff for me too.

http://www.mediafire.com/?aht3ud8458ev4eb

Damn you have a lot of weopons.... :D need some time to write them all

OsamaGotRocked
09-08-2011, 08:50 PM
Damn you have a lot of weopons.... :D need some time to write them all
haha yeah I went all out when it came to collecting stuff. I figured I was already lv 50 so collecting good stuff is the only thing I have left to get through the game. Starting up another character now, Xian instead of Sam B. We'll see how this playthrough goes