PDA

View Full Version : Dead Island Stats Location Help

Vincent Valentine
09-07-2011, 03:43 AM
I am trying to find the ammount of my skill points so i can unlock them all and at least be level 1, i am trying to find them in hex but i cant seem to figure them out, if anyone could tell me if they have already found the location or help me find it id appreciate it thanks

PS: i ment Skill Points not Stats.

TLOR FETT
09-07-2011, 03:45 AM
I am trying to find the ammount of my stats so i can unlock them all and at least be level 1, i am trying to find them in hex but i cant seem to figure them out, if anyone could tell me if they have already found the location or help me find it id appreciate it thanks

You have to edit your level to something high use the points then mod the level back down

Vincent Valentine
09-07-2011, 03:50 AM
ill try that, iv done this where i modded to level 50 then used the skill points then tried to level back down but i stayed at level 50, ill try just not spending them and gonna see if theyre is a location in Hex

DigitalxReaper
09-08-2011, 04:57 PM
were you able to find the location for the skill points I would love to edit it myself

galdy001
09-08-2011, 07:30 PM
I haven't been ale to bring the level back down, any Ideas how to do it

lopezaguero
09-08-2011, 08:03 PM
you have to edit your level in 3 different places, look for the amount of EXP you have, it will be something like 300000+(look for it in HEX) then edit that number to 500(01F4), at the left of that number you will see a 32 (HEX), that is level 50...edit that to 01....save....than i use the save editor tool to confirm my editions and to change the level 50 back to 1 (this is the 3rd value)...save and just follow the instruction to inject/resign/rehash.

FearActual
09-09-2011, 11:10 PM
Could one of you guys edit my save for skill points ( level up and back down )

FearActual
09-09-2011, 11:11 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/?9l6cxalrfphmu9r

Genepool
09-09-2011, 11:23 PM
Could one of you guys edit my save for skill points ( level up and back down )

Its not that simple, since after you level yourself to 50, the points must be spent in-game first, then the save taken back out and the level modded back down. Since you cannot max every stat, you would have to spend the points the way you want then have someone level you back down. I instead suggest you just be patient and wait for the next save editor update, while the stat points themselves aren't in the save file, I have heard that the skills themselves might be, and could be modded directly (I'm guessing anyways, I looked for them briefly but don't have the time to look through it all myself)

Crazy07
09-09-2011, 11:32 PM
Its not that simple, since after you level yourself to 50, the points must be spent in-game first, then the save taken back out and the level modded back down. Since you cannot max every stat, you would have to spend the points the way you want then have someone level you back down. I instead suggest you just be patient and wait for the next save editor update, while the stat points themselves aren't in the save file, I have heard that the skills themselves might be, and could be modded directly (I'm guessing anyways, I looked for them briefly but don't have the time to look through it all myself)

Interesting, well if you want my help I would be willing to also look for these. I just need a general idea of where to look.

ArchAngel621
09-17-2011, 06:49 AM
I beginning to doubt the skill points aren't in the hex data. I saves several skill points so far and haven't been able to successfully mod them.