PDA

View Full Version : Mario Kart K’Nex sets come to Toys ‘R Us

longy999
09-07-2011, 01:55 PM
K’Nex have been hard at work creating Mario Kart themed tracks which will make their debut at Toys ‘R Us.

The construction sets recreate many familiar Mario Kart tracks and include four different sets which feature characters such as Mario, Luigi, Bowser and Yoshi. The play sets features classic Mario Kart characters on both go-karts and motorcycles. The tracks can also be combined to create truly original Mario Kart courses. Who wants one!?

Mario Kart Wii Bowser’s Castle Ultimate building set features a multi-level castle with 650 pieces.
Mario Kart Bowser vs. Fireballs building set contains 122 pieces, including Bowser’s Castle and a Fireball.
Mario Kart Mario and Yoshi at the Finish Line building set creates a 317-piece traditional race track with a photo-finish line and racetrack sounds.
Mario Kart Mario vs. Delfino Oak Tree building set features an oak tree as a course obstacle in this 139-piece course.

Serious_M
09-07-2011, 04:54 PM
looking nice , i will buy these for my son and i wil play with it LOL

pureIso
09-07-2011, 05:00 PM
looking nice , i will buy these for my son and i wil play with it LOL

Ah the feeling why you buy things for our kid/s and you play with it more than they do hahaha. "5 more minutes".

Serious_M
09-08-2011, 11:15 AM
Ah the feeling why you buy things for our kid/s and you play with it more than they do hahaha. "5 more minutes".

Its my time now LOL