PDA

View Full Version : Dead Island Problem/Glitch

DnAngel
09-13-2011, 04:00 AM
So I am doing the side quest A New Broom Sweeps Clean. I have killed Bob, than when I go to open the door their is no metal pipe blocking it, like I seen on other videos. I have no way to open the door, I tried going back to Nick and see if he would open it or something, but no luck.

I reloaded last save killed Bob again nothing happened. I exited house and came back in , still no pipe. Any ideas? I'd love to get this side quest done, because this people probably have more side quests + another fast travel location.

Any ideas be so appreciated, besides starting over.... I've done that 4 times already don't feel like playing the Act I anymore.

Thank you

~DnAngel~

FreeKillPsycho1337
09-13-2011, 04:03 AM
So I am doing the side quest A New Broom Sweeps Clean. I have killed Bob, than when I go to open the door their is no metal pipe blocking it, like I seen on other videos. I have no way to open the door, I tried going back to Nick and see if he would open it or something, but no luck.

I reloaded last save killed Bob again nothing happened. I exited house and came back in , still no pipe. Any ideas? I'd love to get this side quest done, because this people probably have more side quests + another fast travel location.

Any ideas be so appreciated, besides starting over.... I've done that 4 times already don't feel like playing the Act I anymore.

Thank you

~DnAngel~

I'll help you this weekend, but I try to find other answers for you right now or if someone else can clarify.
EDIT: Try having someone with you, like a friend or someone else. It would have a good chance to help load the bar in the doors place.

DnAngel
09-13-2011, 04:10 AM
Thank you for your help. I actually managed to get it to work finally. I restarted the entire game, than fast traveled to warehouse, and walked back over went back in killed Bob again and that time the metal pipe was their.

FreeKillPsycho1337
09-13-2011, 04:21 AM
Thank you for your help. I actually managed to get it to work finally. I restarted the entire game, than fast traveled to warehouse, and walked back over went back in killed Bob again and that time the metal pipe was their.

No problem, I'm looking to play with some people this weekend (because, I'm ASIAN can't play on week days.) My friends aren't going to get it til this weekend, but I want them to enjoy til they catch up and I still need to do some side quest in the City anyways.