PDA

View Full Version : dead island currpt save??

Nastyweasel
09-13-2011, 08:32 AM
just curious if anyone else has had this happen to them.
i was in the middle of a game with 3 other friends and when we ending the game for the night 2 of us has our saves corrupted. meaning the next time we went to play the game froze up everytime?
also neither of us had used any kind of editor program, we were both playing legit.
needless to say both of us were level 42 almost 43 and now we had to start over.

Caymuano
09-13-2011, 08:51 AM
I can say that this game is fun as much as it's bugged... Yesterday I was playing online with some friends and I died kicking a inflatable ball on the beach... I've experienced problem with weapons when loading a game... Some of them magically disappear... Also before editing with the modding program... I can suggest you maybe to post the corrupt save and maybe someone can help you to make it works...

Crazy07
09-13-2011, 08:54 AM
Ya the game is buggy as hell hope there working on it, oh and I feel your pain Caymuano that very same beach ball almost murdered me too.

Caymuano
09-13-2011, 09:12 AM
Welcome to the "Zombie killing spree game, where the main menace for the player is a bloodthirsty beachball!"...
Hope in a future patch where the ball will be a playable character... Fury skill will be "death bouncing"

Cxpture
09-13-2011, 09:31 AM
Iv had this thing were the cut scene freezes so i have had to skip it. which results in my screen going black. but i found out that if you click the xbox button on your controller and then click (B) it gets rid of it and i can carry on playing.

Nastyweasel
09-13-2011, 10:59 AM
Iv had this thing were the cut scene freezes so i have had to skip it. which results in my screen going black. but i found out that if you click the xbox button on your controller and then click (B) it gets rid of it and i can carry on playing.

i have had that happen on a few of the cut scenes also

LittleShop
09-28-2011, 07:16 PM
Sorry but once yr game is corrupted u cant get it back but u can start a new game with some level and points to spend. Go on the Main Menu and put it on 1player and look for yr save BUT DONT LOAD IT go to SELECT NEW PLAYER and chose the same player u have in the corrupt save and load u will start a new game or at some level and b a high level like 20 and some SKILL POINTS to use. Hope this HELPS. :-c

gooobrichace
09-29-2011, 05:38 PM
Iv had this thing were the cut scene freezes so i have had to skip it. which results in my screen going black. but i found out that if you click the xbox button on your controller and then click (B) it gets rid of it and i can carry on playing. ------ I have also had this happen to me! not legit at all. im telling you game producers these days strugggggggggg.

jjgunner
09-29-2011, 06:44 PM
what i have found is that you have to many items in you bank you just have make shire you back up you save alot

tundra3901
09-29-2011, 08:39 PM
cant wait to play as a ball lol u just let ur friends kick you and u be at other side of map

megafoo
10-22-2011, 03:35 PM
my dead island save dosnt load and freezes when loading i was logun lv 36 with 35 hours play time has any one found a way to mod round it?

reppoHssarg
10-23-2011, 01:48 AM
Basically you probably have too much inventory. If you can provide me your last save that freezes I will look and see what I can recover from it for you. At the very least I can get you your weapons and inventory's misc as well as Jin's.

mutantclown911
10-23-2011, 08:30 AM
yea i have had it happen to me 3 or 4 times and i finally figured out what is making it happen. first if you just dashboard or turn off you xbox without getting to a save point and then hitting start and Y to quit it will eventually happen so i do the save point then y and im into it again for about 10hrs. so good luck hopefully they give us a patch...!!!such a great game but with crappy faults. later

GT:Mutantclown911