PDA

View Full Version : X-Men Destiny?

vicious350z
09-13-2011, 10:35 PM

I am curious to everyone's opinion and who is going to buy this and if not what makes you not want to buy it? I personally think that it is a great idea, X-men and RPG, I am a huge fan of RPG when done right. Let's hear what you all think.

meanpandabomba
09-26-2011, 01:49 AM
I really am considering it. But I've played Too Human which is also by Silicon Knights and it was terrible. So I am hoping this one is better.

13Dannyboy13
09-28-2011, 10:35 PM
I think x-men is a great platform for rpg, I'm looking forward to renting this to check it out. Sounds interesting, but will have to wait and see.

Krauser
09-30-2011, 05:26 AM

I am curious to everyone's opinion and who is going to buy this and if not what makes you not want to buy it? I personally think that it is a great idea, X-men and RPG, I am a huge fan of RPG when done right. Let's hear what you all think.

Dude, where r u from? X-men and RPG already released a long time ago and carry a name of X-men Legends, also some of x-men rpg u can see in Marvel Ultimate Alliance =/

TLOR FETT
09-30-2011, 05:34 AM
Dude, where r u from? X-men and RPG already released a long time ago and carry a name of X-men Legends, also some of x-men rpg u can see in Marvel Ultimate Alliance =/
Neither of those compare to an actual RPG like this one does, No need to grief over it

Krauser
09-30-2011, 04:11 PM
Neither of those compare to an actual RPG like this one does, No need to grief over it
ACTUAL RPG is the X-men Legends and MUA as i mentioned before, this is just a Beat-Em-Up with power-choosing >_>

Genesis
09-30-2011, 06:36 PM
I never played it and never will unless it can be modded lol.But it seems cool tho.

lickerout
09-30-2011, 07:22 PM
i didn't even realise it was out already but i might get it next week when i get payed, i loved to beat the hell out of everything on xmen legends (both 1&2) i preferred the story of the first but some of my favorite characters were in the second.

Crimi Martin
09-30-2011, 10:04 PM
You don't want to spend $60 on this game. It's not worth it. Wait until the game hits the bargain bin. I finished the game twice in 10 hours, that's 5 hours for a single playthrough.
The choices in the game don't really matter, all they matter for, is the color of your attacks, you can't skip cinematics or dialogue conversations, the textures are more horrid than what "I" put out in my texturing/modeling class.
The game's story is extremely lacking, and just reeks of horrid storytelling. In my opinion the game is a disaster, and disappointment as I'd been waiting for it for a while as it's a Silicon Knights game, but SK failed to deliver.
I would suggest you rent it first, so you can make up your own opinion. If you like it, then you can buy it, and inform everyone else here.

Krauser
10-01-2011, 12:24 PM
You don't want to spend $60 on this game. It's not worth it. Wait until the game hits the bargain bin. I finished the game twice in 10 hours, that's 5 hours for a single playthrough.
The choices in the game don't really matter, all they matter for, is the color of your attacks, you can't skip cinematics or dialogue conversations, the textures are more horrid than what "I" put out in my texturing/modeling class.
The game's story is extremely lacking, and just reeks of horrid storytelling. In my opinion the game is a disaster, and disappointment as I'd been waiting for it for a while as it's a Silicon Knights game, but SK failed to deliver.
I would suggest you rent it first, so you can make up your own opinion. If you like it, then you can buy it, and inform everyone else here.

You know what? Im not suprised by any of it :D Still havent played this game and dont wanna play! Better stick to my precious X-men game in my imagination >:D

borgdronez
10-05-2011, 02:34 PM
Something is horribly wrong at Silicon Knights. Too Human had a good story, but the horrible gameplay made me give it up. I was looking forward to this game, but it seems they've dropped the ball again.

lunarclaw
10-05-2011, 05:46 PM
The game is pretty short since I hear people beating it in 6-8 hours per character. It's not worth getting at full price, better as a rental. The graphics looks decent but the gameplay is average, There is nothing new in this game that will surprise or amaze you. Only buy it if you are a true die hard fan otherwise it's a rental.

LoneStrider
10-05-2011, 07:25 PM
This is actually a wonderful game, people are just way,way,way to picky and love to give games a hard time as, just like people who are fans of movies love to give them a hard time. (eh just my thought, and quiet a few others)

shinwg
10-05-2011, 08:02 PM
I only like xmem for sega genesis after never like any new xmem games

Swiftus
10-05-2011, 08:03 PM
Looks different but not for me

longy999
10-05-2011, 09:53 PM
It was always doomed to fail, games based on big franchises like this one always do. I'll give it a try but I'm not gonna hold my breath on it being any good. Read a bunch of different reviews and they all panned it.

tribulationwolf
10-11-2011, 10:17 PM
To be honest this game isn't worth $60. just rent it if you really want to check it out or are a fan but other then that wait for the price to come down, buy it used, or just pass it up. i made the mistake of buying it as i am both a x-men fan and rpg type game fan.

Hells
10-21-2011, 01:11 PM
This game isn't amazing but it is a good game.

The so called experts/critics on average have been rating this 5.5/10 in my opinion it's worth 7/10, I payed full price for the game and haven't regreted it :)