PDA

View Full Version : Dead Island Zombie Outbreak Theory (Before Play)

FreeKillPsycho1337
09-14-2011, 12:48 AM
Whenever I hear of a zombie movie or game or zombies in general. I always wonder how does it start or where did this begin.

My theory for the outbreak in this game before I got further through the game was that the zombie outbreak started because of Sam B's song "Who Do You Voodoo." I seriously thought that there was a voodoo lady or gentleman in the forest that thought that's his song was offensive and cast a potion on someone to be under his/her command to kill Sam B, but utterly failed and cause the outbreak. Then it spread from the jungle to the resort and that's when you begin your adventure.

gr8spacedude
09-14-2011, 03:10 AM
I like that theory, but I like to think its a government conspiracy or a sientific experiment gone wrong. ether or all you need to survive is a shotgun and a chainsaw :p

HydroBullet
09-14-2011, 04:12 AM
I think that this outbreak started because the government was doing experiments on biological warfare on that small island away from the US and it failed and that one zombie fot loose that you see in the video before you start the game

Avenger020
09-14-2011, 04:14 AM
Whenever I hear of a zombie movie or game or zombies in general. I always wonder how does it start or where did this begin.

My theory for the outbreak in this game before I got further through the game was that the zombie outbreak started because of Sam B's song "Who Do You Voodoo." I seriously thought that there was a voodoo lady or gentleman in the forest that thought that's his song was offensive and cast a potion on someone to be under his/her command to kill Sam B, but utterly failed and cause the outbreak. Then it spread from the jungle to the resort and that's when you begin your adventure.

Ja Ja very creative, actually everytime i play a zombies game i think that umbrella corporation it's behind it, then i realize that Umbrella isn't part of the game so in Dead island i think maybe it's an exotic plant the one who started the outbreak, and who knows but i think everything it's better than the wasps in Dead Rising it's hilarious but really dumb.

TsubasaKowareta
09-14-2011, 04:30 AM
Lol, I actually thought the way the virus started on the island of Banoi was that the military started to dump toxic/radioactive waste in the forest or pouring it into the sewers, and people eventually became sick and transforming into something sinister..Hehe.

xxjbxx
10-30-2011, 12:19 PM
that is an interesting theory

jiytee
10-30-2011, 02:42 PM
I agree with Avenger, I think umbrella are behind it! :-l

I wonder if Milla Jojovich will get a part in the inevitable movie......

letter1337
11-04-2011, 09:12 AM
Well after playing it I wasn't a real fan of the story lol