PDA

View Full Version : Vip Members

jkipp82
01-13-2011, 04:47 PM
I noticed there is VIP member tag. Is there a vip member only area?

feudalnate
01-13-2011, 11:59 PM
We're still getting settled and setting things up. To have VIP on the site means we'd have to have something significant to offer you guys and as of yet we got fuck all. I assure you though we have something planned for the site and I or someone else will announce it all in good time.

If you just wanna give us some of your money cause we're awesome that can undoubtedly be arranged, but yeh just sit tight gentlemen and we'll let you know whats up when we figure it out

Matt
01-14-2011, 03:11 AM
What if we were former VIP's on 360-Content. I did not have long left but I had some left I think.

jkipp82
01-14-2011, 04:13 AM
What if we were former VIP's on 360-Content. I did not have long left but I had some left I think. That money went towards and went to someone else who is not affiliated with this site.

Renegade
01-14-2011, 04:56 PM
What if we were former VIP's on 360-Content. I did not have long left but I had some left I think.This is not xbox360-content, it is a reborn team of modders/programmers/contributors from 360content. We do not carry on subscriptions from there.

jkipp82
01-15-2011, 04:25 AM
Thank you i was trying to figure out a nice way of saying that.

Matt
01-15-2011, 05:47 AM
This is not xbox360-content, it is a reborn team of modders/programmers/contributors from 360content. We do not carry on subscriptions from there.

Ok I posted it on both boxdev site and here because I didn't know where to post it. Thanks for clearing it up.

Renegade
01-15-2011, 10:01 AM
Ok I posted it on both boxdev site and here because I didn't know where to post it. Thanks for clearing it up.Xboxdev, although being a moderator on both sites, Your best bet is to stay here, and post more and be active on here as it is where most of the stuff is happening, We've all noticed that XboxDev is dying/dead, and we all know why.

Sephiroth
01-15-2011, 10:20 AM
Xboxdev, although being a moderator on both sites, Your best bet is to stay here, and post more and be active on here as it is where most of the stuff is happening, We've all noticed that XboxDev is dying/dead, and we all know why.

True,true.. so true.
http://www.360haven.com/forums/images/icons/nom%20nom.pngyum.. this cookie .. yum yum, taste delicious!