PDA

View Full Version : Xbox LIVE Arcade (XBLA) Theif

Renegade
01-13-2011, 09:20 PM
This is a nice little application that uses the ability of (SPG), Basically signing into a profile that has the license to the arcade game unlocked, and then signing out after you start the game and sign in with your own profile to play with.

Application created by Energy, was posted by Kill_Seth on Xboxdev, I thought some members here can benefit from it.

http://gyazo.com/11d140ba5302cbf44ee26f14f0860ce1.png

Basically the games/profile's are stored on a server which the app links to, you download whatever profile/game necessary, and boom, you can play.

13Dannyboy13
01-13-2011, 10:23 PM
Been having fun with this app, it's nice to actually try the full game instead of the very limited trials.

Renegade
01-13-2011, 11:04 PM
Been having fun with this app, it's nice to actually try the full game instead of the very limited trials.Yeah the only bad thing about it, is not being able to get the achievements =/

Emerald Lance
02-01-2011, 12:10 AM
Does one need a jtag to use this?

Also, you said no achievements; why is that? Is it something we as the user must do to avoid being detected, or is it just disabled automatically because you don't actually have the game? Is there any way to turn achievements on? Like adding the game into your played games list via Profile Tool or Le Fluffie.

I really wanna play Blade Kitten (really really really bad) but I'm saving up for MvC3. Lots of questions. Sorry. ^-^;

DJ XHUNTER
02-01-2011, 12:15 AM
Actualy u can unlock achivements Cause ive been Getting Them

Emerald Lance
02-01-2011, 01:09 AM
For shizzle? Oh man!

I only have one other question. As with all hacking, getting caught is always a possibility. But, given the nature of this app, what are the chances? That's the only thing I'm afraid of.

DJ XHUNTER
02-01-2011, 01:13 AM
not many cause ive downloaded a few an i havent gottend banned

Emerald Lance
02-01-2011, 01:22 AM
I see. Thanks for the help. Stupid me, I didn't think to read the thread it came from, so I also went there and figured out exactly how it works. (Man, those guys get dickier and dicker every time I visit.) At any rate, thanks for the upload and thanks for the help.

DJ XHUNTER
02-01-2011, 01:28 AM
I see. Thanks for the help. Stupid me, I didn't think to read the thread it came from, so I also went there and figured out exactly how it works. (Man, those guys get dickier and dicker every time I visit.) At any rate, thanks for the upload and thanks for the help.

You Welcome Dude Anytime :)

pureIso
02-20-2011, 01:35 AM
Does this still work? I got a game of it but it doesn't load.

DJ XHUNTER
02-20-2011, 04:00 AM
Does this still work? I got a game of it but it doesn't load.

Yeah It Still Works But Some Games Dont Work Ive Downloaded A Few Games
All i no Is That

1> Yu-Gi-Oh 5d,s Does Not Work

casperuk
02-17-2012, 06:03 AM
how dose it work im sorry if i seam abit thick do i use my friends to play a game on my xbox run program on pc then put it to mine sorry

wonteverpost
02-17-2012, 04:53 PM
This needs to be closed. This will get you banned for Marketplace Theft.

kill_seth
02-17-2012, 05:15 PM
This needs to be closed. This will get you banned for Marketplace Theft.

The newest version of my program only contains DRM-Free content, which can't get you banned. Please don't go around post information that is completely untrue.

TrevorNP
02-28-2012, 03:33 AM
I wish this had more games to choose from. but overall nice job.