PDA

View Full Version : [X360] If you've been banned then Read this! Its worth it!

KiiNG
09-16-2011, 12:13 AM
My account was recently banned because I used a transfer cable to switch consoles (old to slim) and it was market place thieft somehow... but anyways...

Step 1: Call Xbox Live Support and go to cancel membership/credit card information
GIVE THEM YOUR REAL INFORMATION ON THE BANNED ACCOUNT

Step 2: Go through the steps to show that your the account owner, then ask if they can remove your credit card so you aren't charged without being able to play.

Step 3: Just go on and tell them you were banned and you still had some gold left on your account and ask if you can be given Xbox Live Gold Tokens equal to the ammount of remaining time you had. They'll tell you to wait and give them your email address. GIVE THEM A REAL ONE

Step 4: They'll email you the tokens and say okay thanks then ask them if they'll stay on the phone with you while you check to see if you got it. Then check your email and tell them that you did not get it & they'll send you another set of new tokens without cancelling the others! Tell them that it didn't work and to try a different email address. They'll send a 3rd set of new tokens so you'll have 3 times as much Xbox Live time as before!

Step 5: Make an offline account, name it anything you want. Then follow this tutorial to copy your banned accounts gamerscore: http://www.xboxmb.com/forum/16-xbox-360-profile-gamesave-modding/69349-copy-gamerscore-one-profile-another.html (I dont take credit for this link)

Now you have 3 times as much xbox live time and all your achievements back as well as a new gamertag.

I had to go through this myself and thought it would help you guys :)
All of this (except the copy gamer score) was found by me!

Hope this helps anyone who got hit by the ban wave!
Btw I am ThE KiiNG JAMEZ from Se7ensins.com and Bawlz from XboxMB.com
I just thought I should post it here too

Gyarados
09-16-2011, 01:51 AM
Looks really good man, I recently got banned, I gotta try this!

DJ XHUNTER
09-16-2011, 02:05 AM
if this works can anyone post if it worked for them so the i can try on my account wich gay microsoft banned while it still had 5 months left of xbox live

Emerald Lance
09-16-2011, 03:44 AM
It works. But I'm hesitant to try this. Online achievements are time-stamped, and the time won't match up with when I made the account. That will lead either to a reset or possibly another ban. I dunno, guys...

John_Williams
09-23-2011, 06:48 PM
Would this not also be considered Marketplace theft and put the new account at risk. They'd know which tokens were issued to your account and if all end up being redeemed after you said they did not arrive! Well I don't think I'd like to chance it myself.

MJJOKER
09-24-2011, 07:43 PM
Nice tutorial.

TXR Frosty
11-12-2011, 09:20 PM
Someone told me there is no such thing as xbox live tokens. I recently got banned, so I'm going to try this.

This is only for an actual xbox live ban though huh? I got banned from a game, so I doubt this will help.

Renegade
11-12-2011, 11:12 PM
Someone told me there is no such thing as xbox live tokens. I recently got banned, so I'm going to try this.

This is only for an actual xbox live ban though huh? I got banned from a game, so I doubt this will help.Yes there are tokens for Xbox LIVE. But that's correct it will only work for those that were account banned. However..I can agree with everything up until trying to get more XBL membership from the associate. That being said, moving on to the gamerscore modding, that also again puts you at risk.

TXR Frosty
11-13-2011, 12:09 AM
Wow. thanks for the quick reply!

I figured as much though. I'll never get unbanned from Forza 4. (sad face)

Kondotose
11-17-2011, 02:48 PM
Great share, I wish I found this when my XBL account was banned for modding my crown to 10 years.

lunarclaw
11-20-2011, 04:45 PM
I just tried to log into my account today and it says my account isnt valid. I tried to recover my password and logging online but I ended up with a new account. does that mean I am banned?

EDIT: You can disregard this post. My account isn't banned, It might be stolen/hacked. I just called Xbox support and they said they would investigate.

Renegade
11-20-2011, 05:11 PM
I just tried to log into my account today and it says my account isnt valid. I tried to recover my password and logging online but I ended up with a new account. does that mean I am banned?If you were banned or suspended from LIVE, then you receive a message saying "This account has been suspended until 31/12/9999" or something like that. They never delete the accounts from XBL (unless they have been inactive for years) Make sure you are entering the correct details for the account. If so it will prompt you to select that profile and recover it for you.

lunarclaw
11-20-2011, 05:46 PM
I have my profile on a usb flash drive and in auto sign in. I never got any e-mail or message. all I did was turn on my xbox and a message tells my my account wasn't valid and to recover it online. when i did that I ended up with a new account. What should I do?

EDIT: You can disregard this post. My account isn't banned, It might be stolen/hacked. I just called Xbox support and they said they would investigate.

LittlJ
03-18-2012, 12:15 AM
Would this not also be considered Marketplace theft and put the new account at risk. They'd know which tokens were issued to your account and if all end up being redeemed after you said they did not arrive! Well I don't think I'd like to chance it myself.
A) they probably wouldnt take the time to check
B) even if they did how would they know the email didn't just get delayed and you got them after all was said and done?
C) if you do get banned just rinse and repeat

Hope
04-03-2012, 04:48 AM
Loved the tutorial, but I'm scared of trying it myself.
Its still good to have the info thanks

XboxRainbowMods
06-14-2012, 11:42 PM
Bloody brilliant, I could care less about GS on a modding XBL account.. but to get x3 XBL account time would be great.. but you know.. they'll probably eventually catch on and have a token delete function so you'd only get your remaining time back and nothing more.. that is.. if they were pinching pennies.. which I don't think they are yet. So I'm glad I stumbled upon this!

TheHitmanLandon
09-15-2012, 05:23 PM
Wow, great tutorial bro, im going to try this!

Billy Bob Bean
10-24-2012, 04:45 AM
So it looks like the link in OP's thread leads to out of date info. Anyone know if this still works?

I'm not banned, I just have a profile with 5 games on it. 2 of those 5 I don't want but my wife got a few achievements on and they're there forever now. Would it be possible for me to start an offline account, load up the games I want and then copy & paste the GPDs over? I'm essentially doing the same thing as the ban evasion here, making a duplicate profile excpet without adding a coupel shit games.

maddogtime
03-06-2013, 12:46 AM
Excellent piece of advice. I'm running two x360s - one is a LiteOn3 mod. Recently I may have given MS cause to ban me - we'll see but thanks a lot in any case! :D

ozzmonkey
12-08-2013, 03:03 AM
I haven't been banned before, and I realize the thread's a bit old, but it's good to keep in mind. Thanks

SpiritReaper21
12-10-2013, 07:41 PM
Does this still work? If so, then nice share my man

josesilva
08-27-2014, 12:00 AM
nice tut, thanks for sharing xD