PDA

View Full Version : The Nintendo 3DS has apparently been hacked

longy999
09-16-2011, 08:09 PM
The Crown3DS is apparently the first flash cartridge capable of running 3DS software. The Crown3DS has been tested against the most recent firmware and reportedly works. The development team are currently busy testing the cartridge with a multitude of games but there’s no firm release date for the device as of yet.

Crown3DS released!

Great news! We are proud to announce that: Crown3DS, the first genuine 3DS flashcard in the world, its original testing card now can run 3DS rom game - "splinter cell3d.3ds" on 3DS V2.1.0-4 successfully(see more details in the above youtube video)! Many thanks to all of our developing guys, it couldn't make without their several months hardwork....

Next, we will dump more 3DS rom games, and will do further firmware testing and keep structure design updated for more high compatibility and stability.

The more specific info of Crown3DS card will be released sooner or later, to be expected!

Crown3DS Team
[email protected]

2011/9/15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZtX0RxGWaI&feature=player_embedded

pureIso
09-16-2011, 08:17 PM
If this come out, no one will develop for the 3ds and that's will be the death of the handheld.

shinwg
09-16-2011, 08:23 PM
I hope they make cuz that's the only way 4 me to buy a 3ds

longy999
09-16-2011, 08:47 PM
We all knew it was coming, took less time than I expected though

8Ball
09-16-2011, 08:55 PM
I hope they make cuz that's the only way 4 me to buy a 3ds
My thoughts exactly, there's no way in hell im waiting for releases and lugging around loads of carts like some sort of peasant.
I imagine the region locks will be severely sodomised as well >:)
so to quote a giant insect:
http://i56.tinypic.com/wl4x3b.gif
Good...Good...

amphallang
09-16-2011, 10:37 PM
As someone that jumped the gun on the 3DS i do feel a bit ripped off by Nintendo... but that's my fault. I have had fun with other multi cards in the pass an look forward to a 3DS version!