PDA

View Full Version : [Release] Lost Odyssey Complete Save Editor

Killermiles
09-20-2011, 08:31 PM
UPDATED: Version 1.0.2: Fixed the bug with save encryption/decryption which caused
"'Value' should be between 'Minimum' and 'Maximum'." errors when opening a save on computers
where the path to the user's temporary directory contains one or more spaces.

Updated: Version 1.0.1: Increased maximum gold to 99,999,999 and fixed potential
errors caused by unexpectedly large values.

After admittedly originally joining 360haven to swipe the exiting Lost Odyssey save
editor I thought instead of posting randomness to quell the 7-post-warning I would
contribute something that people seem to have been asking for. Forgive me if its not
the right place/format.

How it happened:
After downloading the existing save editor for lost odyssey, using it to mercilessly hack a
new save and starting a new game in which I set about another attempt at the Treasure
Trove achievement I got half way through disk 1 before realising that I hadn't been picking
up half the items because I used the editor to give me 90 of everything at the start! Doh!
Still wanting the inventory patch for the weapons and accessories I figured I'd see if I could
find a way to modify the save editor to add only 1 or 2 of each item but alas I didn't get
very far so instead I decided to make my own save editor instead and I present it here for
all to use.

I feel my editor is a great improvement over the one I downloaded, far be it for me to
criticise the author of the original editor, but as it turns out several of it's options end
up modifying huge chunks of data which aren't actually to do with the unlocks and could
potentially end up causing bugs or crashes in game. Instead I spent hours manually testing
every single bit and byte modified by my editor to ensure that only the data that needed to
be changed was actually changed. The editor also has several options missing from the
original including the much requested individual control of inventory items and support for
dlc/pre-order skills and accessories.

Lost Odyssey Save Editor v1.0

http://i53.tinypic.com/244qyvd.png

The editor handles decryption, re-signing and re-encryption as the original did, however,
save files do not need to be in the folder with the editor for lostodysseyencrypt to do its
thing (in fact the editor uses the temp folder for the encryption no matter where they are).
The editor also automatically creates backups of any saves you open so you don't lose you
game if you change your mind later. Kudos to the author of the original editor for pointing
me in the right directions as well as the authors of lostodysseyencrypt.exe, PackageIO.dll
and X360.dll which I made use of to make this editor work.

Editing Characters

http://i52.tinypic.com/4hr2jc.png

Once you open a save you will unlock the tabs allowing you to modify various aspects of
your game. On the Character tab you can see each of the game's 9 controllable characters,
whether or not you have unlocked them as well as their current level. You can use this tab
to lock/unlock characters and modify their level. Locking and unlock characters has an
effect on the Formation tab.

Editing Character Skills

http://i56.tinypic.com/2ujnwxs.png

The Skills tab shows for each of the 4 playable immortal characters in the game, a list of
every learnable skill in the game (including the pre-order & DLC skills) and whether or not
the character has learned them. On this screen you can learn/unlearn individual skills for
each character as well as set them on mass. Each spell you choose to learn will have the
correct SP value set against it so the game correctly recognises that you have fully
learned the accessory or mortal's skill. Please note though that the SP progress against
any skill will be reset to 0 if you chose to unlearn it using the editor.

Formation Editing

http://i56.tinypic.com/sl7mdz.png

Rather than locking/unlocking characters causing potential issues if they happen to be
in your formation or resetting your formation to a default (as the original editor did) the
editor provides a fully functional formation editor which is updated on the fly depending
on which characters you choose to lock/unlock. Click on a formation slot to select it and
double click to set a character from the bottom panel or to remove a character from the
formation. This option doesn't really allow any more functionality than the in-game
formation editor and was put in mainly to prevent any issues with locking/unlocking
characters.

Gold Editing

http://i52.tinypic.com/w2lykx.png

A simple way of setting how much gold you have. The game maximum is 9,999,999
but remember, if you have maximum gold you can't loot containers with gold.

Inventory Editing

http://i54.tinypic.com/344xvo2.png

The Inventory tab shows your individual Items, Weapons, Rings, Accessories,
Components and Valuables (Key Items) including all pre-order and DLC items.
Each item's quantity can be set individually or on mass. Please remember that, as
with the original editor, you must do a sort on each category of item before any
items you didn't previously own will show up.

Spell Book Editing

http://i56.tinypic.com/2ymadtx.png

The Spells tab shows you're 3 spell books and which spells you have currently
obtained from each. Each spell can be locked/unlocked individually for each spell
book. Please note that any spells you unlock will still require the appropriate skill
to use in combat.

So there you have it, I hope you enjoy it. If you have any problems please post them here.

PS The editor requires the .NET Framework 3.5.

KM

Sephiroth
09-20-2011, 08:49 PM
Nice editor bro.
You've been promoted to developer, keep up the good work :)

BrayWyatt
09-20-2011, 09:21 PM
keep up the great work. hope to see more form you in the near future.

korupt316
09-20-2011, 09:34 PM
Editor looks great, Thanks.

DJ XHUNTER
09-20-2011, 10:04 PM
now this is what i call a usefull editor.... :D no offense sephiroth but this editor beat urs

Daedalus
09-20-2011, 10:44 PM
This is amazing. Thank you. I've been meaning to start playing this game again.

jordanp01
09-20-2011, 11:30 PM
ty soo much

pimphard
09-21-2011, 12:52 AM
Sweet editor, and also congrads on the promotion

Sephiroth
09-21-2011, 12:58 AM
now this is what i call a usefull editor.... :D no offense sephiroth but this editor beat urs

None taken but i'm a bit jealous, lol.

damienx45
09-21-2011, 04:31 AM
dude Killermiles you should take it a step further and do the same for the last remnant editor that sephiroth made, you might actually be able to help sephiroth complete that editor as well.....

Killermiles
09-21-2011, 10:29 AM
dude Killermiles you should take it a step further and do the same for the last remnant editor that sephiroth made, you might actually be able to help sephiroth complete that editor as well.....

Well, maybe I could but I don't own the game atm. I was always a bit hesitant to try that game, the reviews I read on it weren't that favorable.

mc2011
09-21-2011, 11:38 AM
Great editor! and very easy to use, BIG Thank to YOU.

Jappi88
09-21-2011, 12:00 PM
Nicely done mate! , i 'm glad we have another dev here :), keep up the great work!

Olso, to everyone around here, you cannot beat sephiroth with his design, this tool may be better only because he did probebly more and good research, that all you need to have for a good running app.

Gringo le vampire
09-21-2011, 05:54 PM
Great !!! Thank you !!!

damienx45
09-21-2011, 05:59 PM
not taking anything away from sephiroth his apps have more than helped me on quite a few of my games i wa just saying having alittle extra help might be a good thing for them both major props to sephiroth and to miles great job guys

DJ XHUNTER
09-22-2011, 11:01 PM
Nicely done mate! , i 'm glad we have another dev here :), keep up the great work!

Olso, to everyone around here, you cannot beat sephiroth with his design, this tool may be better only because he did probebly more and good research, that all you need to have for a good running app.we werent talking about the design we were talking about the application and how he took it many steps further than sephiroths original editor

rateb
09-23-2011, 01:04 PM
I tried using the editor but on my save file using a USB, but the editor can't read the USB saved data, can you help me?

DJ XHUNTER
09-23-2011, 02:55 PM
I tried using the editor but on my save file using a USB, but the editor can't read the USB saved data, can you help me?
you have to extract the file from the usb using horizon modio or usbxtaf or party buffalo device explorer

Caymuano
09-23-2011, 02:59 PM
you have to extract the file from the usb using horizon modio or usbxtaf or party buffalo device explorer
Counting the number of posts he have I think he tried to extract files directly from "my computer"...

siraf_aja
09-23-2011, 03:24 PM
wow i've been waiting 4 this kind of editor..

thanx

LoneStrider
09-23-2011, 05:06 PM
Sweet I really like this one I haven't tried it yet but I have been wanting something like this for my new game plus when I start it. Thanks man

kidcapo
09-25-2011, 09:14 PM
this things amazing. thanks

bkwrath
09-26-2011, 02:49 AM
Thanks Killermiles for this mod. It is a big help!

l Genaro l
09-26-2011, 04:58 AM
Dude your a boss thanks!

Crimi Martin
09-26-2011, 08:54 PM
Damn man! This is some top tier editor you made. I joined here for the earlier editor, and your editor almost wants to make me play the game again, even though I got everything.
I wish I knew how to edit the Resonance of Fate game like this.

Kodalades
10-02-2011, 04:29 AM
You did a really good job. You should expand further and work on other titles, especially TLR. I support the votes for you to help out Sephy with TLR modding too. :)

Jaccez
10-02-2011, 01:27 PM
Doesn't work for me, every time I try to open a save with the editor, I get an error message about some Value that should be between minimum - maximum and not 1575052502, I'm using a pal version of the game and have all dlc.

stoner
10-02-2011, 10:43 PM
Wow, it works and looks great. Kudos to you, good sir!

Killermiles
10-04-2011, 10:21 AM
Doesn't work for me, every time I try to open a save with the editor, I get an error message about some Value that should be between minimum - maximum and not 1575052502, I'm using a pal version of the game and have all dlc.

Have you edited your save before with the other save editor? As I explained above, the original save editor modified a lot of bytes in the save that it didn't need to for what it was doing which can interferer with normal operation. From the error message my guess would be you used the other editor to set your gold value to more than the 9,999,999 maximum the game allows.

Sephiroth
10-04-2011, 11:07 AM
Have you edited your save before with the other save editor? As I explained above, the original save editor modified a lot of bytes in the save that it didn't need to for what it was doing which can interferer with normal operation. From the error message my guess would be you used the other editor to set your gold value to more than the 9,999,999 maximum the game allows.

You're wrong, max gold value = 99,999,999. http://www.360haven.com/forums/images/icons/bad-smile-icon.png

Killermiles
10-04-2011, 02:41 PM
You're wrong, max gold value = 99,999,999. http://www.360haven.com/forums/images/icons/bad-smile-icon.png

I'm sure when I set my gold more than 9,999,999 the game reset it to that when I gained/lost gold. If it's really 99,999,999 then i need to update the editor.

finalfantasylinh
10-04-2011, 06:33 PM
thank you so much!

SwedishGojira
10-04-2011, 08:41 PM
Nice to know that this edits less data than the old one. Wouldn't want to ruin my saves using a faulty editor.

DJ XHUNTER
10-04-2011, 09:02 PM
Nice to know that this edits less data than the old one. Wouldn't want to ruin my saves using a faulty editor.What Do You Mean About Less Data ??

Killermiles
10-04-2011, 10:07 PM
What Do You Mean About Less Data ??

Some of the options in the original editor modified huge blocks of bytes which I can only assume were ripped from a save with the changes made via normal in game progress. In many cases only a few bytes in these blocks were needed to make the appropriate changes while the others may or may not have been used by the game to store information on other things.

For my editor I fully parsed all of the data so I could only modify the bits and bytes needed to make the change. That's what allowed me to activate individual characters and inventory items etc. A good example is the option to enable all characters which in the original editor wrote a large block which encompassed the byte which specified which characters are unlocked as well as the bytes which specify the formation characters and layout. Parsing this data and figuring out which bits do what allowed me to provide finite control over these things.

jmg28662
10-05-2011, 09:20 PM
Great editor Killermiles keep up the good work man.

ThreeNPink
10-05-2011, 09:35 PM
It keeps giving me an error when i try to open my saved file. Says that the Value is not valid. Any ideas what could make it say that.

Ultimarok
10-05-2011, 11:13 PM

That would be fantastic.

WingsofWar
10-06-2011, 05:57 PM
It keeps giving me an error when i try to open my saved file. Says that the Value is not valid. Any ideas what could make it say that.

yeah im getting the same thing, my save file is unedited. I can open it using sephiroths editor but not killermiles editor. very frustrating.

Killermiles
10-06-2011, 08:07 PM
I have updated the editor increasing the maximum gold value to 99,999,999 and adding checks to try and ensure that over large gold values do not prevent editing the save.

Lashley
10-07-2011, 12:46 PM
Thanks for this, just registered onto the forums to give my thanks.

Jaccez
10-07-2011, 07:48 PM

Nope, was a clean save after about 2hrs of playing, didn't use any other editors.

Edit. Just tried the updated version, still doesn't work with a save that's unmodified, again a problem with a 'Value' 3003888140 isn't allowed, must be between 'Minimum - Maximum'. Also I tried multiple saves, none worked, just get the same message when trying to open a save, just different huge numbers that aren't allowed for 'Value' 'Minimum - Maximum'.

Pashtet
10-07-2011, 09:01 PM
tnks alot m8 helped alot

Killermiles
10-08-2011, 05:19 AM
Nope, was a clean save after about 2hrs of playing, didn't use any other editors.

Edit. Just tried the updated version, still doesn't work with a save that's unmodified, again a problem with a 'Value' 3003888140 isn't allowed, must be between 'Minimum - Maximum'. Also I tried multiple saves, none worked, just get the same message when trying to open a save, just different huge numbers that aren't allowed for 'Value' 'Minimum - Maximum'.

Please upload your save so I can see what is causing the problem.

Jaccez
10-08-2011, 08:12 AM
Here are two different saves.

http://www.mediafire.com/?n7284xcy9ew7oer

http://www.mediafire.com/?25uqq7n5thua0t6

Killermiles
10-08-2011, 09:42 AM
Here are two different saves.

http://www.mediafire.com/?n7284xcy9ew7oer

http://www.mediafire.com/?25uqq7n5thua0t6

Neither of these saves generate any errors at all on my PC or my test VMs.

Is it possible you have some kind of zone security settings or AV software which is preventing the decryptor exe to run without generating any errors? On my test system cancelling the UAC and/or zone security prompt for the decryptor is correctly handled by the editor.

Jaccez
10-08-2011, 09:55 AM
Didn't work, still got the same error message even with all security off, and running as administrator under win7.

Killermiles
10-08-2011, 10:13 AM
Didn't work, still got the same error message even with all security off, and running as administrator under win7.

I'm not sure what else to suggest then. The editor decrypts the saves by writing them to a random temporary file in the user's temp folder, executing the decryptor on this temp file and the reading it back into memory. Maybe try cleaning out your temp folder, make sure you are not running the editor from within the zip file instead of extracting it to a new folder. I really cant imagine what else is causing a problem. You certainly seem to be the only one with this kind of issue.

kafinal
10-08-2011, 03:01 PM
Thanks for your hard work

lfybkf
10-10-2011, 04:09 PM
Very nice it's work! thanks so much

WingsofWar
10-11-2011, 08:03 AM
I'm not sure what else to suggest then. The editor decrypts the saves by writing them to a random temporary file in the user's temp folder, executing the decryptor on this temp file and the reading it back into memory. Maybe try cleaning out your temp folder, make sure you are not running the editor from within the zip file instead of extracting it to a new folder. I really cant imagine what else is causing a problem. You certainly seem to be the only one with this kind of issue.

I dont think hes the only one, I too am having this issue. but since you mentioned that it works on your PC but not his, I wonder if i should try using your editor on other computers to see if i have any luck. I sure didnt have any luck with it using WIN7 with your program even running it at admin mode. I have another PC running XP proSP3 with a few less security programs running. Ill have a go at that.

Killermiles
10-11-2011, 03:43 PM
I dont think hes the only one, I too am having this issue. but since you mentioned that it works on your PC but not his, I wonder if i should try using your editor on other computers to see if i have any luck. I sure didnt have any luck with it using WIN7 with your program even running it at admin mode. I have another PC running XP proSP3 with a few less security programs running. Ill have a go at that.

Well what I meant was that over 100 downloads and only one or two problems seems to suggest its not the program at fault. Maybe you could post some screenshots of your problem.

WingsofWar
10-11-2011, 06:07 PM
I tried it on my XP machine with no luck. This time around it game be a different value vs when i did it on WIN7. and of course every time there is an error a backup is placed in my desktop. This is an unedited new saved game.

http://i51.tinypic.com/24q4coo.jpg

guitaristanime
10-23-2011, 04:22 PM
Same error as above except value given is different.
The edit was attempted on a new save, saved at the first save point in the game.

EDIT: Oh and the device I use to edit these saves has no security at all on it.
It is effectively Windows XP SP3, up to date with Modio installed and a decent browser.

Cleared temp. folder using CCleaner, still issues.

timeloop
10-24-2011, 02:49 PM
Nice ed, works fine with me, thanx a lot 8-)

Killermiles
10-25-2011, 10:15 AM
Same error as above except value given is different.
The edit was attempted on a new save, saved at the first save point in the game.

EDIT: Oh and the device I use to edit these saves has no security at all on it.
It is effectively Windows XP SP3, up to date with Modio installed and a decent browser.

Cleared temp. folder using CCleaner, still issues.

I've never used modio, I use Usb Xtaf Gui v44, try extracting your save with that instead and see if it makes any difference.

arkangel602
11-02-2011, 06:01 AM
This looks awesome! props for spending your time on improving it especially the item editor.
havent tried it yet but will soon but where do you get that Usb Xtaf Gui v44? is it on this site?

Noctis Caelum
01-24-2012, 04:56 AM
i know this is mad old but damn i never seen this....this is one hell of a editor lol...good got damn job...why isnt he a developer lol...

CAZ0402
01-25-2012, 12:25 AM
thank you very much.

whippleman
04-12-2012, 04:18 AM
Thank you! This is a truly amazing save editor!!

archangel239
04-12-2012, 06:58 PM
So it is impossible to change the character stat right

Reanimator
04-12-2012, 07:51 PM
So it is impossible to change the character stat right

Correct, character stats are tied to character level.

claycosta
04-24-2012, 05:25 PM
thankssss testing.... great

Fergatron
04-24-2012, 06:13 PM
is it possible to add an item to your inventory, i couldnt get it to work, or am i doing it wrong?

london_1904
04-24-2012, 06:26 PM
cheers mate awesome editor XD

eje
04-24-2012, 07:47 PM
thanks look great going to try it out

Kijof
05-08-2012, 04:47 PM
I tried it on my XP machine with no luck. This time around it game be a different value vs when i did it on WIN7. and of course every time there is an error a backup is placed in my desktop. This is an unedited new saved game.

http://i51.tinypic.com/24q4coo.jpg

I know this problem is old, but I has this problem too in my WinXP SP3 machine, win7 works fine. But I found a solution, if I open the editor using a DOS Command prompt, it works fine! *Sorry about my bad english*

jayrod
05-11-2012, 03:01 AM
some one plz help me with this there are a few things I want to get into with these editors but i cant open the programs. I have windows 7 and i use jzip and i have net framework. though everytime I try a few of these good tools as soon as i hit open the application says it has stopped working does anyone know what I have to do?

homura
05-11-2012, 03:52 AM
some one plz help me with this there are a few things I want to get into with these editors but i cant open the programs. I have windows 7 and i use jzip and i have net framework. though everytime I try a few of these good tools as soon as i hit open the application says it has stopped working does anyone know what I have to do?
just go get sephiroths editor if you don't know what to do. it could be a .net framework problem. but just get sephs to be safe.

midokusanagie
05-17-2012, 07:10 PM
thank you very much

Killermiles
09-29-2012, 04:18 PM
UPDATED: Version 1.0.2: Fixed the bug with save encryption/decryption which caused
"'Value' should be between 'Minimum' and 'Maximum'." errors when opening a save on computers

XajNyne
10-01-2012, 11:01 AM
Nice editor. Works like a dream.

UncleSam
10-24-2012, 06:30 PM
This editor make me want to play this game again , Thanks

joesephstalling
01-09-2013, 01:57 AM
Looks like a great editor. I may have to give this game another whirl!

tisuass
01-09-2013, 05:03 AM
Appreciated, Hornor,pround...All nice word is for you all who greated the things like this.
Again, thank you so much and 360haven is Heaven.

xhitmanx47x
01-15-2013, 02:29 AM
sweet editor thanks for your hard work.

Nymrodic Mindset
01-24-2013, 03:34 AM
Great editor put I've ran into a slight problem, whenever I try to load the modded save on the game it says that its damaged did i do something wrong?

Killermiles
01-24-2013, 01:00 PM
Great editor put I've ran into a slight problem, whenever I try to load the modded save on the game it says that its damaged did i do something wrong?

Please send me both your unmodified and modified save and I'll look into it for you.

thegutta
01-24-2013, 01:38 PM

That's weird i just try it on my old save n it worked fine for me but don't worry killermiles will look into it :)

Aniki
01-24-2013, 07:01 PM
WoW Nice Editor !!

Danjita
01-25-2013, 02:30 AM
Awesome Thanks!

bobob
02-19-2013, 09:22 PM
Whats the max level you can put your character to? can you go over level 99? Thanks

arie_armando
02-19-2013, 10:34 PM
Nice editor! Looks very powerfull! Thanks!

Killermiles
02-19-2013, 10:34 PM
Whats the max level you can put your character to? can you go over level 99? Thanks

Nope you cant, not with this editor anyway. I don't usually allow for such extreme modifications in my editors because they can break the game and the whole point of my editors is to allow as much editing as possible without breaking the save or your game.

However, if you'd like to try and mod a save yourself, the offsets for character levels are as follows:

Kaim = 0x0000036C
Seth = 0x00003B50
Ming = 0x00007334
Sarah = 0x0000AB18
Jansen = 0x0000E2FC
Cooke = 0x00011AE0
Mack = 0x000152C4
Sed = 0x00018AA8
Tolten = 0x0001C28C

bobob
02-20-2013, 01:07 AM
Thanks for Reply!

bobob
02-20-2013, 01:08 AM
great tool aswell

Spik_kun
02-25-2013, 07:30 AM
thanks for the save editor,at last i will be capable of complete the game

Warrior_Mark
03-03-2013, 04:40 PM
Hi, i am a complete noob at any of this, and was hoping for an idiot proof walkthrough of how to use this?

Terminotor
04-12-2013, 12:52 PM
whatever changes i make to my save file it makes absolutely no effect.. any ideas as to why?

jose vicente
04-12-2013, 06:03 PM
great work thank

megaplaynate
04-13-2013, 07:05 PM
Thank you for your hard work.

pedicata
04-18-2013, 10:13 PM
Version 1.0.2: Fixed the bug with save encryption/decryption which caused
wooHOO
Total THANKS!

AntonyB
05-13-2013, 08:14 AM
Sorry for the little bump but thanks for the hardwork!

squallwind
05-20-2013, 04:34 AM
This is awesome.......

hazex75
07-21-2013, 04:38 AM
this is much better than the other one here

Madryuken
07-21-2013, 08:54 PM
Thanks a Lot!

Trailblazaer
07-24-2013, 06:49 PM
Thank you for the great editor.

jackshin
08-01-2013, 02:25 PM
Thank you for sharing the great editor.

UrK
08-01-2013, 06:50 PM
Nice editor man.

tafion
08-06-2013, 08:42 PM
thanks for this

JoshuaCll
08-07-2013, 04:27 AM
Can some one help I'm have trouble seeing any items that I found or bought

Killermiles
08-10-2013, 08:03 PM
Can some one help I'm have trouble seeing any items that I found or bought

As is stated in the instructions, you must sort your inventory for items you didn't previously have to show up.

OblivionBlade
08-21-2013, 12:22 AM
Great editor. Thanks a lot.

hasansubekti
09-01-2013, 11:46 PM
thanks. very usefull

r aikovax
09-19-2013, 02:12 AM
thank you, this should help a whole lot

sebastianshaw
10-09-2013, 06:35 PM
Thanks. I never finished this game. This makes me want to pull out the game and play again.

dereaper
12-01-2013, 08:24 PM
awesome job here mate, thanks for the hard work

CloudStrife7x
12-01-2013, 09:41 PM
awesome work on this editor killermiles, will help when i play this game again, i love this game it is awesome :)

MasterDonut
12-23-2013, 12:26 AM
Thanks for this, now it'll be easier to restart after losing my saves

Xiphos
12-27-2013, 04:19 AM
Thanks I've been looking forward to this

aureliano17
01-05-2014, 02:47 AM
Really neat. Thanks!

Lethal_Brahms
01-21-2014, 10:50 AM
Been waiting for this for a long time. Great work man!!

HyeVltg3
01-23-2014, 04:54 AM
Using 1.0.2
Still getting the Value Min Max error
=/

Win7 Ult Ed x64

Am I missing anything?
Running as Admin.
I have the Gamesave in the same folder.
Even tried running the SE from Root (C:\)

---------------------------
Error
An error occurred while attempting to open the specified save:

Value of '1307661542' is not valid for 'Value'. 'Value' should be between 'Minimum' and 'Maximum'.

Parameter name: Value
OK

Sephiroth
01-23-2014, 01:31 PM
Using 1.0.2
=/

Win7 Ult Ed x64

Am I missing anything?
Running as Admin.

If the issue is still unresolved then try this http://www.360haven.com/forums/threads/154-Lost-odyssey-save-editor-2011-Update-5-1

gachjin
01-23-2014, 05:10 PM
Thanks man.

Killermiles
01-23-2014, 06:55 PM
Using 1.0.2
=/

Win7 Ult Ed x64

Am I missing anything?
Running as Admin.

Seriously, for the 100th time PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR SAVE OR DON'T BOTHER POSTING ABOUT ERRORS.... Thanks :)

That error either means one of the following things is true:
- You're not opening a valid save.
- Save decrption failed in a way that was not reported back to the application.
- One of the values in your saves exceeds the maximum I programmed into the editor, which probably means you previously edited your save with an editor that either corrupted your save or else allowed an inappropriately high value.

Please upload your save or I can't find out the problem.

daninthemix
01-25-2014, 07:22 PM
Thankyou so much for this. The other save editor simply doesn't work, but is certainly useful for wasting time and arousing anger! This actually does what it says.

bertusmaximuz
01-29-2014, 10:47 PM
awesome, great editor

Sadisticserpent
03-10-2014, 12:56 AM
the one game I regret not finishing, now I have new motivation. thank you.

Atanvarno05
03-10-2014, 09:12 AM
Awesome :) only just got this game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UniJeff
03-31-2014, 08:44 AM
Great Work

eugenioooo
01-17-2015, 01:57 PM
Is there any way to turn a mortal pj into an inmortal one? I would like to teach Jansen all spells :P

BTW: thank you for sharing your editor! ^^

eugenioooo
07-24-2015, 08:01 PM
Is there any editor which allows you to edit character's skill advancement?

StrangeGuy
08-31-2015, 10:44 PM
This is great.

Lamarriver
09-06-2015, 07:22 PM
Really Awesome

Joejoe87
01-01-2017, 10:51 PM
Thanks again

joey88
02-04-2017, 04:24 PM
Awesome keep up the good work

Voltareni
12-07-2020, 03:16 PM
Hi
Is there any chance to get this save work with Xenia Emu save??