PDA

View Full Version : Dante's Inferno tool

voidmage09
09-21-2011, 03:39 AM
is there mod tool for Dante's Inferno i look around only thing i seen were hexing tuts. i was thinking of renting game some time soon i really wanted to play it well that an many other game
if i had guess it cant be modding just what to ask befor i get around to renting it
any news would be great

textom37
09-21-2011, 03:48 AM
I looked for a while,couldnt find one either,hexing it or a modded save is all there is .

Vincent Valentine
09-21-2011, 03:59 AM
I looked for a while,couldnt find one either,hexing it or a modded save is all there is .
Only an ISO mod tool exists for this game. If you want u can upload your save and tell me what your trying to mod and if its like for upgrading and stuff tell me the amount you have and ill search for it.

voidmage09
09-21-2011, 04:48 AM
so guessing there wont be a Save editor any time soon when i do get game i try an hope to find modded save done by hexing an look for save that as all item/max out form start game if there any save out there like one was talking about

textom37
09-22-2011, 10:26 PM
I looked for a modded save too,only thing i could find was cheevo saves no money or item mods

Original Boss
09-22-2011, 11:09 PM
This game must have a checksum and as far as modding only .ISO mods are available so if you have a flashed or JTAG 360 then ISO mod it

Abd-L-Azeez
09-23-2011, 11:57 PM
This game must have a checksum and as far as modding only .ISO mods are available so if you have a flashed or JTAG 360 then ISO mod it
but if changed some thing after you play your save don't work any more . if you like i can give you a tut for it

MJJOKER
09-24-2011, 07:34 PM
is there actually a dantes inferno mod tool?

Abd-L-Azeez
09-24-2011, 11:44 PM
is there actually a dantes inferno mod tool?
no there isn't !

feudalnate
09-25-2011, 02:17 AM
The check has been solved for awhile; although I'm uncertain if there is another one past the initial EA check

This is how you'd go about editing the data..

1) Extract the save (STFS) from device (USB/HDD)
2) Extract save data (MC02) out of the save (STFS)
3) Extract the actual save data out of the save data (MC02) with MC02 Package Tool
4) Open actual save data in a hex editor
5) Do edits and save
6) Overwrite actual save data (newly edited) in save data (MC02)
7) File > Save in MC02 Package Tool, click yes when prompted to hash
8) Overwrite save data (MC02) in save (STFS)
9) Hash/sign save (STFS)
10) Overwrite save (STFS) on device (USB/HDD)

TheLastDude
03-05-2013, 07:35 AM
So there is still no save editor for this old game? i've always wanted one for dante's inferno.

vampirovic
06-18-2015, 04:39 PM
merci thank you

ShangTsung
06-19-2015, 10:10 AM
wish there was, this is a highly, HIGHLY underrated game that remains one of the best action adventure games i've ever played, everything about it was awesome! all the god of war games were boring as hell imo but Dante's Inferno showed that this type of gameplay style can be amazing when done properly.
it could have been a bit longer, but aside from that its an underrated masterpiece and i still play it occasionally despite the fact i've beaten it well over a hundred times, a SE for this game would definitely make me beat it a few hundred more times.. doubt it'll happen tho cause its very old and modders don't usually like putting the time in for these older games and for good reason, most gamers move on after beating a game, i'm just a rarity. lol.

GsGBoss
07-04-2015, 02:02 PM
Thats tru ShangTsung its VERY underrated its short and all that but aside from that i liked when you defeat death and hes pretty much begging for his life and when you find out your actually dead that part is awesome too. And again aside from That too, it is actually Very much like God of war just a differant weapon and Alot better graphics. so I tottally agree with you if a modding tool was made i would have finished it a couple hundred times although i finished it in around 4 hours it is to short but really good.

Ultimarok
09-17-2015, 05:53 AM
I know this is an old thread, but...

It's not too late to make a save editor for this game if anyone wants to. I've always wanted one for this game as well since it was fantastic when I played it. Although I didn't get to finish it due to my rental period running out.

The check has been solved for awhile; although I'm uncertain if there is another one past the initial EA check

3) Extract the actual save data out of the save data (MC02) with MC02 Package Tool
5) Do edits and save
9) Hash/sign save (STFS)

I bet Philymaster could take care of that extra check, if there is one.

starchild2064
09-21-2015, 08:02 PM
I would actually love it too. Don't mind beating it for the 10th time. Love the game and yea really underrated. EA suks for not promoting it as they should.

Ultimarok
09-21-2015, 10:25 PM
So I guess there's not going to be a sequel then, huh? It was such a great game and fun to play when I rented it. I'm thinking about buying it in the near-future and actually completing it. I got pretty far in the game.

ShangTsung
09-22-2015, 08:41 PM
So I guess there's not going to be a sequel then, huh? It was such a great game and fun to play when I rented it. I'm thinking about buying it in the near-future and actually completing it. I got pretty far in the game.

you can get a used copy from gamestop for like 5 bucks bro, or just rent it from gamefly and never return it.

ahedimmort
01-26-2017, 02:33 AM
thx to uI looked for a modded save too,only thing i could find was cheevo saves no money or item mods

DubReaper
05-03-2017, 10:46 PM
Thanks man

DubReaper
05-03-2017, 10:48 PM
Thanks dude Where can i download?

valtency
08-15-2017, 07:24 PM
thanks man!!!

LikDaBalls
10-11-2021, 06:09 PM

5) Do edits and save
9) Hash/sign save (STFS)

I know this topic is very old. I'm trying to follow your instructions and all is going well. The only issue I'm having is actually finding values in a hex editor to change. For example xp points, souls, etc... Do you have any tips on finding these? I've hex edited PC game saves in the past but those were much easier to find the values i needed to edit. Thanks in advance for any tips or info!