PDA

View Full Version : Achievement hacking help

Emerald Lance
01-15-2011, 11:30 PM
I'd like to hack some achievements for a few games that I no longer own. I have Le Fluffie and Modio (I would have Horizon, but the creators of it recently made it only accessible in all its glory to VIP members of Se7ensins and only offer a watered down version to everybody else). All of my previous attempts have been met with one of two results: my 360 would read my profile as corrupt, or it would show my gamer score as I hacked it but say that my saves can no longer be used to unlock achievements (says the saves belong to a different profile, and so I can't use them for achievements).

I think the problem is that I'm just missing something here. I'm sure whatever it is is obvious, but I still haven't figured it out. My ultimate goal is to hack a few achievements while still being able to read my game saves as my own. Is this possible? And if so, how do I go about doing it?

doket
01-16-2011, 05:32 AM
I'd like to hack some achievements for a few games that I no longer own. I have Le Fluffie and Modio (I would have Horizon, but the creators of it recently made it only accessible in all its glory to VIP members of Se7ensins and only offer a watered down version to everybody else). All of my previous attempts have been met with one of two results: my 360 would read my profile as corrupt, or it would show my gamer score as I hacked it but say that my saves can no longer be used to unlock achievements (says the saves belong to a different profile, and so I can't use them for achievements).

I think the problem is that I'm just missing something here. I'm sure whatever it is is obvious, but I still haven't figured it out. My ultimate goal is to hack a few achievements while still being able to read my game saves as my own. Is this possible? And if so, how do I go about doing it?

so, is that you mean after hacking achievements by le fluffie or modio, your profile will show as corrupt at xbox 360? do you ever try to recover a "clean" profile from xbox live before or after hacking?

JizzaBeez
01-16-2011, 06:35 AM
I've noticed that if your profile is 30+ MBs then Le Fluffie is useless as for rehashing because it doesn't seem to do it right. I have proof of this, I've had to recover my profile several times now due to Le Fluffie fucking it up. Horizon seems to rehash/resign it just fine though...

I still have a copy of Xbox360 Profile Tool (by Supermodder) that has the key maker included, so it isn't cracked it's a legit version that they released on the other site. I have attached it and every file that was in the directory...

DOWNLOAD (http://www.4shared.com/file/4oN8IGJb/Xbox_360_Profile_Tool_with_key.html)

Emerald Lance
01-16-2011, 10:21 AM
Thanks Jizza. Using this tool, I was able to mod my achievements without any trouble. Works wonders for me. ^-^

JizzaBeez
01-16-2011, 01:48 PM
Thanks Jizza. Using this tool, I was able to mod my achievements without any trouble. Works wonders for me. ^-^

Glad to hear you got it worked out! :)

CloudStrife7x
01-17-2011, 05:36 AM
nice upload jizza, was looking for this tool