PDA

View Full Version : The World Ends With You should be getting a sequel

longy999
09-21-2011, 03:16 PM
Tetsuya Nomura, one of the key creative forces behind The World Ends With You, has hinted to Famitsu that they’re developing a possible sequel to the critically acclaimed game. We already know the main character will be appearing in Kingdom Hearts 3D so whether or not we will see more cameo appearances, or a brand new game, is currently unknown.

Krauser
09-21-2011, 06:03 PM
SIMPLY GOTY !!! but it will be for 3DS, which costs (in my country) about 350+ bucks, fuck dat price D: But TWETY is a must buy game obviously

longy999
09-21-2011, 06:13 PM
Cant say I had ever even heard of the game before today, looks an interesting little title though after doing a bit of research on it. Interesting that the main protagonist from this series is going to be in the next Kingdom Hearts game for 3DS too.

Original Boss
09-21-2011, 07:05 PM
Holy crap i just download a DS emulator yesterday and downloaded this today but not many of the new DS games work on the emulator so i did not get a chance to play this one which was really sad i was looking forward to it

CloudStrife7x
09-21-2011, 09:20 PM
the first one was pretty good, looking forward to this one as well, great share longy :)

longy999
09-21-2011, 09:28 PM
Holy crap i just download a DS emulator yesterday and downloaded this today but not many of the new DS games work on the emulator so i did not get a chance to play this one which was really sad i was looking forward to it

A DS emulator? Didn't even know there was one out, will have to get on that. Just noticed an N64 emulator has dropped on the net today as well, been waiting for 2 years for one and now its out my 360 is broken, just my luck lol

Original Boss
09-21-2011, 10:05 PM
A DS emulator? Didn't even know there was one out, will have to get on that. Just noticed an N64 emulator has dropped on the net today as well, been waiting for 2 years for one and now its out my 360 is broken, just my luck lol

Lol i have been collecting quite a few emulators i got the snes sega ps1 ds n64 gamecube emulators on my laptop i have never played the ds i never even seen any gameplay of it what so ever but i watched one video and noticed most of the games are like sega RPGS so i looked for an emulator and found one its works perfect but you need to download some other stuff because the default size is extremely small

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/3089/unledxdt.jpg

Hahah pokemon ftw first time playing a pokemon game its surprisingly fun :rolf: