PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo'd again~ How many do you have :o

Jefejoobes
09-24-2011, 06:15 PM
Just recently on my birthday September 11th (yeeeaaah I know...) I decided to get my second tattoo. Yaaaay! ..... It's been almost 8 years since I got my last one so I was reminded of how much that freakn hurt! lol. Especially near the bone.... The story about this particular tattoo is that my cousin that had visited while on leave from the military, was all amped to get all us female cousins together and get a tattoo with the same phrase in Kanji... Only to not call any of us on the planned date because she went drinking all night.... So me and my sister picked out a design with that phrase and went on my birthday to get it :D I also paid for hers as a graduation present for her CMA. Its pretty with cherry blossoms that flow down the sides of the Kanji. Mine was place right about my right ankle bone. I'd put up a pic of mine if I could. The phrase says "Lord give me the strenth"

I only have 2 tattoos, older sister and younger sister has like 5-7 -_-;; I think getting tattoos is like an addiction for them lol.

Crack Fox
09-25-2011, 10:15 AM
Haven't got one yet but I should be soon! :-l

Insane JIC
09-25-2011, 10:20 AM
Just one, a biohazard symbol on my right wrist.

Emerald Lance
09-25-2011, 10:27 AM
Just one: a shiny green sword down my right shoulder. Also, pics please! That would make this thread. I'll post pics of mine when I my camera back from my buddy.

Also, are you certain that's what it means? If it's kanji, people often write one thing and think it means something else. For instance, I once met a guy who had the kanji for "rock" and "on" right next to each other; he meant for it to say "rock on" (like the music) but instead it read "rock on" (like the mineral, and then the word that means to be on top of something). So it still said "rock on" but not even in the context that he was hoping. And he got that from the tattoo shop! Just be careful with kanji. ;)

XIII
09-25-2011, 10:39 AM
Want to get an inverted cross on my upper spine but the guy is not too fast on getting to it.

MOFOmk2
09-25-2011, 10:53 AM
I've had my sons name on my right arm (elbow to wrist) and when my daughter is born i'll be having a matching one put on my left arm. And it is addictive, i'm looking at what i can add to the names as we speak..

Swiftus
09-25-2011, 11:34 AM
I have 10 in total. Cobra on a dagger on my right calf, skull and cross on my upper right arm, skull on my upper left arm, eight ball with cigar on my right wrist, the word deviant on my inner lower right arm, flames containing skulls on my lower left arm, Celtic pattern on my inner lower left arm, barbed wire below my right elbow, a bar code on the back of my neck and a skull in a cross on my lower outer right arm

longy999
09-25-2011, 01:06 PM
My arms are pretty much covered and I've got 2 stars on my chest (that I had done for a bet lol). Still want plenty more work doing yet though.

TLOR FETT
09-25-2011, 01:21 PM
I got 9 tat's, one of my faves is Blinky the 3 eyed fish from The Simpsons. You can send me a pm and i can link you my facebook gallery if you wanna see my ink

Jefejoobes
09-26-2011, 10:54 AM
Just one: a shiny green sword down my right shoulder. Also, pics please! That would make this thread. I'll post pics of mine when I my camera back from my buddy.

Also, are you certain that's what it means? If it's kanji, people often write one thing and think it means something else. For instance, I once met a guy who had the kanji for "rock" and "on" right next to each other; he meant for it to say "rock on" (like the music) but instead it read "rock on" (like the mineral, and then the word that means to be on top of something). So it still said "rock on" but not even in the context that he was hoping. And he got that from the tattoo shop! Just be careful with kanji. ;)

We didnt get the kanji phrase from the tattoo shop, my cousin had gotten it from somewhere... lol oh well too late now. But one of the characters means Strength, I recognise that one. Also that dude we went to was referred to us by a friend and he seemed like a really cool guy. Ive heard about this one tattoo dude who was disgruntled at people getting stuff tattooed on them in kanji, so he lied to the people about what it means. Like for example something that was suppposed to mean 'Warrior' would actually mean 'Whore' ...lol. Dunno what happened to him tho, this was years ago.

My other tattoo has 2 separate characters. One meaning "Honor" and the other "Family". Now those two I know are correct because there was an employee at the job I use to work at, he was Chinese. And he spoke it out loud and agreed when I told him what its supposed to mean. Awesome. Not sure how to post a pic...