PDA

View Full Version : I'm Sad...

Goku
09-25-2011, 05:57 AM
I really want to help out this forum by Becoming a VIP member, But I don't got no Money. Maybe I'll try to wait out for a while and see if I can get my hands on some though. :-f

CloudStrife7x
09-25-2011, 06:07 AM
I really want to help out this forum by Becoming a VIP member, But I don't got no Money. Maybe I'll try to wait out for a while and see if I can get my hands on some though. :-f

i know how you feel, i use to be the same way when i was just a member, but now im VIP and glad to be so i can help this awesome site out, hope u can get vip but if not u can always donate as well, any amount helps :)

Goku
09-25-2011, 06:10 AM
i know how you feel, i use to be the same way when i was just a member, but now im VIP and glad to be so i can help this awesome site out, hope u can get vip but if not u can always donate as well, any amount helps :)

Yeah, I already talked to Renegade About becoming a News Reporter. That's a Way to help out the site as well. :)

Original Boss
09-25-2011, 06:13 AM
Im going to donate and buy vip soon i have just been busy with things lately

Resigner
09-25-2011, 06:44 AM
You could always donate plasma (aka blood). Which they usually give you around 36 or more. Depends on your blood type I believe, but I don't really recommend it but you coull get some money for doing it