PDA

View Full Version : Free 1600 Microsoft Points

BahamasTJET
01-17-2011, 04:31 AM
I'm offering 1600microsoft points(A Card) for someone who has patients, an xsata or xport and a big harddrive and someone who has time on they're hands.

feudalnate
01-17-2011, 04:45 AM
I got xfer cable + 120GB + (20GB * 6) = "free" points ?

BahamasTJET
01-17-2011, 04:47 AM
Lol nate you should know what this thread is about the same shit u tried helping me out with.

Game Wizard
01-18-2011, 12:47 AM
i have elite and export 360/xplorer a fair amount of patience but i canadian so 1600 no work

BahamasTJET
01-18-2011, 02:01 AM
Could of make a US account for u but someone is doing it for me now.

Game Wizard
01-18-2011, 03:15 AM
Could of make a US account for u but someone is doing it for me now.
its fine bro :) thank's for offering:)

Magnus Hydra
01-19-2011, 09:06 AM
I'm offering 1600microsoft points(A Card) for someone who has patients, an xsata or xport and a big harddrive and someone who has time on they're hands.
I have an xport and a jtag. Retail hard drive 250gb jtag 500gb. Time well it depends on what its about.

BahamasTJET
01-20-2011, 03:34 PM
I have an xport and a jtag. Retail hard drive 250gb jtag 500gb. Time well it depends on what its about.

I needed someone trustworthy to go on my account and download things that i need that i couldn't like Gears Of War All Fronts, Dead Rising 2 Both Arcades but i found someone to help me with it and actually likes helping me with it lol.

Magnus Hydra
01-25-2011, 05:08 AM
? U saying I am not trustworthy? I could of done that for you had you stated that is what u wanted done. I would of done that for free.

Ninja Twin
01-25-2011, 11:38 AM
I needed someone trustworthy to go on my account and download things that i need that i couldn't like Gears Of War All Fronts, Dead Rising 2 Both Arcades but i found someone to help me with it and actually likes helping me with it lol.

Just a heads up with that. Even though someone in the US or UK downloads it you might not be able to redownload it from your location (assuming that you are in the Caribbean). I have had this same problem of late as well since the recent dash.

JizzaBeez
01-25-2011, 01:16 PM
Just a heads up with that. Even though someone in the US or UK downloads it you might not be able to redownload it from your location (assuming that you are in the Caribbean). I have had this same problem of late as well since the recent dash.

I've helped him before and everything went ok. He isn't re-downloading the content from marketplace once purchased. He just needed someone to purchase and download the content with his Profile in their region, then upload the content somewhere on the internet for him to download from there. I would've helped you again Bahamas but I currently don't have access to my transfer cable...

BahamasTJET
02-01-2011, 04:56 PM
Yeah i know you didnt have ur cable or xbox.

Ninja Twin
02-01-2011, 05:14 PM
I've helped him before and everything went ok. He isn't re-downloading the content from marketplace once purchased. He just needed someone to purchase and download the content with his Profile in their region, then upload the content somewhere on the internet for him to download from there. I would've helped you again Bahamas but I currently don't have access to my transfer cable...

Yeah I know what hes trying to do. Had the same issue as him with WAW DLC and currently with COD BO. This Region Locking is total BS.

Caboose.
02-01-2011, 11:28 PM
Glad you found someone to help you out already. If you ever need anymore help i have TB's of space, killer bandwidth, and lots of time. Hit me up.

BahamasTJET
02-02-2011, 12:30 AM
Thanks will do.

Griever
02-20-2011, 12:57 PM
I never trust anyone who claims they have an MP card to give for something.. very easy to to cheat someone.

Renegade
02-22-2011, 02:09 AM
I never trust anyone who claims they have an MP card to give for something.. very easy to to cheat someone.Bahamas is a trusted member and has never done anything to annoy someone, I doubt he'd start now ;)

JizzaBeez
02-22-2011, 03:09 AM
Bahamas is a trusted member and has never done anything to annoy someone, I doubt he'd start now ;)

I can vouch for him. If someone wasn't trusted, we wouldn't allow the thread to exist.