PDA

View Full Version : Dead Island gets new patch, Trophies

BrayWyatt
09-27-2011, 01:28 PM
http://www.ps3.qj.net

Not wanting to disappoint all those fans who's kept Dead Island on top of the charts all these past weeks, Techland has now released a brand new patch to send out tweaks and fixes for the game.

They're throwing in new Trophies as well to further up that gaming challenge. But first, on the new patch.

This release is called Update 1.02, which is made available for PS3 gamers in EU and the US regions. No idea yet as to if and when it will come out to other territories, but it is said to improve connectivity between players.

As for the additional Trophies thrown in the mix for the upcoming Bloodbath Arena DLC, you'd want to check out the screenshot below:

Dead Island has been consistently reigning on top of the charts, particularly in the UK, giving credence to the hype that surrounded it prior to its launch, albeit a very problematic one. Good thing the game turned out good, or else even the devs who left an "insider joke" in the game would have absolutely no reason to laugh.

Ravanofdarkness
09-27-2011, 03:32 PM
Wish they would start releasing a Patch for the Xbox360 Version that fixes your NewGame+ SaveFile because it keeps freezing up at the Loading Screen for me, which is why i didn't bother playing the Game anymore.

DnAngel
09-27-2011, 03:45 PM
Hmm interesting I've never had this problem with my new game+ about to get a 2nd character to new game+. Trophies is something that PS3 has right? sort of like achievements? Yes, I don't have a PS3. Only like 3 xbox 360's

zer0
09-27-2011, 04:53 PM
Awesome, cant wait to play the arena.

CloudStrife7x
09-27-2011, 05:52 PM
Hmm interesting I've never had this problem with my new game+ about to get a 2nd character to new game+. Trophies is something that PS3 has right? sort of like achievements? Yes, I don't have a PS3. Only like 3 xbox 360's

Yeah trophies r like achievements, and just pointless at least to me lol XD