PDA

View Full Version : AP2.5 Question

DnAngel
09-27-2011, 03:16 PM
So before this new dashboard update, I was playing Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (RETAIL) which I know this game has the AP2.5. So after the dashboard update, and having my CFW wiped out it still worked fine. So when I reflashed to lt 1.9+ on a Benq drive, it stopped working. It just stays black screen.

Does this mean I am going have to rip the game, than patch it with abgx, and burn it to a verbatim dl dvd?

Cause i'd really rather not, I am not to worried missing up my copy of games since I always download my games to hdd anyways.

Thank you

kill_seth
09-27-2011, 06:59 PM
I would say it's just a bad flash, because my retail CoD: BO has always worked for me.

DnAngel
09-27-2011, 09:13 PM
I doubt it. I am playing fine with all non AP2.5 games, not a single problem. If it was a bad flash they wouldn't work.

Also do you have the latest lt+. Cause it's possible you and I are on different versions.

I am not talking about any lt + below 1.9 this is the 1.9 after newdash update. It has always worked fine for me in past, and I flash myself. So i know it wasn't me who fucked up.

jCrossley
09-28-2011, 08:20 AM
Well, in the latest dashboard update (13599) it seems like Microsoft changed the AP 2.5 challenge to something they call AP 2.6 or something (?), so C4Eva updated the LT+ version to 1.91, which has defeated all the AP 2.5 and 2.6 challenges. If you can, you should update to LT+ 1.91 right away, because LT+ 1.9 doesn't work on the latest one. I think LT+ 1.9 only works up to the one before that, forgot to exact version number though.

DnAngel
09-29-2011, 12:22 AM
Thank you, the problem with me is I have one those drives that doesn't do AP2.5 checks, thought for some odd reason it is spoofed to be a lite-on... Thank you microsoft for refurbishing my system, and ruining the drive.

Is there 1.91 for Samsung? Cause I looked all over and can't seem to find it. Only for Benq. This is my current situtation.... why would someone spoof this drive to lite-on is beyond me unless it was drive replacement and the xbox 360 originally had lite-on in it.

Is there anything that can be done to the drive to make it check ap2.5? or am I just screwed? If that is case I guess i'll go and trade in all my retail ap2.5 games, since they wouldn't work anyways.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa26/lordciber/Capture-1.png

EDIT: This can be locked I solved my problem. As stated above samsung ms28 drive doesn't do AP2.5 checks as well as probably XGD3 games. So i took my old Benq drive that does this checks and spoofed it as lite-on, and with 2.0 lt. AP2.5 games work great now, and soon going test XGD3 games.

Thank you for all your help