PDA

View Full Version : Whats the worst 360 game you've played so far?

Pages : [1] 2 3

longy999
09-29-2011, 03:13 AM
So me and a mate were discussing what we thought the worst games were that we had played on the 360 so far and I was curious as to what you guys reckon.

I've noticed a few threads about what everyone's favourites are but nothing for the worst.

So come on guys, whats the biggest steaming pile of crap you've had the unfortunate misery of playing on your 360 so far?

I narrowed mine down to 3

1. Pimp My Ride
2. Onechanbara Bikini Squad
3. Golden Axe Beast Rider

CloudStrife7x
09-29-2011, 03:20 AM
1. Two Worlds
2. Bomberman: Act Zero

These r the two worst games i have ever played on 360, regret ever spending any money on these

Original Boss
09-29-2011, 03:24 AM
Vampire rain
Bomberman: Act Zero
Rogue Warrior
Thor: God of Thunder

plus tons more lol

longy999
09-29-2011, 03:27 AM
I've never played Bomberman Act Zero although I may just check it out now being as though its been highly recommended by you guys lol

EyelessHorizon
09-29-2011, 03:27 AM
1. Lost
2. Pimp My Ride
3. Wanted: Weapons of Fate
4. Eat Lead
5. Metro 2033

I hated these games SO much.

Original Boss
09-29-2011, 03:30 AM
1. Lost
2. Pimp My Ride
4. Eat Lead
5. Metro 2033

The only games i agree with you on that list are pimp my ride the rest are great

longy999
09-29-2011, 03:32 AM
Eat Lead had a certain charm about it, went through a fair bit of it. Lost was awful though, nearly made it into my top 3

reapermech
09-29-2011, 03:51 AM
frontlines fuel of war
god father
moto gp 07
unreal tournament 3

eviljasonn
09-29-2011, 04:01 AM
The worst game I've played was Vampire rain. It was so bad that I took it back for trade in value after 3 days. I think they game like 10 bucks for it.

DnAngel
09-29-2011, 04:19 AM
Worst Games i've played recently are.

Brink
Frontline Fuel of War
Grid

Original Boss
09-29-2011, 04:24 AM
Worst Games i've played recently are.

Brink
Frontline Fuel of War
Grid

NO!! Grid was excellent

TLOR FETT
09-29-2011, 04:25 AM
Timeshift
Dark Void
Singularity

Insane JIC
09-29-2011, 04:27 AM
1. Darkest of days
2. rayman raving rabbids

Spetafrents
09-29-2011, 04:52 AM
Quantum Theory
Call of Juarez: The Cartel

Emerald Lance
09-29-2011, 05:41 AM
I've never played Bomberman Act Zero although I may just check it out now being as though its been highly recommended by you guys lol

I've played it. It isn't really a BAD game per say. It plays EXACTLY like past Bomberman games. But the "hardcore" graphics, combined with gameplay mechanics that haven't been touched since the early Bomberman days (believe me, this is not a good thing, and it is something every Bomberman game does, even today), really ruin the experience.

Anyway, the absolute worst 360 game I've played is Dragon Age Origins. Same as Bomberman, this game runs strictly on mechanics that were new in the early 90s. The game felt so stale and drab that I literally didn't even spend an hour on it before taking it back. I can't list a single thing about that game that any other mediocre WRPG doesn't do better.

kevinl
09-29-2011, 07:08 AM
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising (worst menu music ever and i owned it during lagtacular first 3 weeks)

Paprika
09-29-2011, 07:52 AM
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising (worst menu music ever and i owned it during lagtacular first 3 weeks)

Never really lagged on it but my god was campaign broken, I couldn't get past mission 4 due to the save system completely and utter fucked,l everytime I beat the mission and stop nope restart mission 4 due to not saving it.

Also never like Spiderman 3, it was so dull and boring. Thank god it was a one night rental

Gman
09-29-2011, 09:15 AM
1. shadow run
2. lord of the rings conquest
3. blacksite
4. sacred 2
5. too human

just to name and shame a few!

lickerout
09-29-2011, 09:43 AM
the biggest let downs for me were:
1. duke nuken forever
2. brink
3. metro 2033
4. dead island (it's still so glitchy they could have done better, but i still play it)

pureIso
09-29-2011, 10:03 AM
Dungeon Siege without the editor.

8Ball
09-29-2011, 10:45 AM
For me? Based on what effect the game has on me versus my ability/willingness to complete it: Black Ops, i troll you not.
No other game i have ever played has had a campaign that has literally sent me to sleep, I'm not crazy about the multiplayer either but when i seriously fall asleep at the controller, i know this shit sucks, to this day i havent completed beyond the first part of black ops.

I wasn't to happy with brink either, can you say AI campfest? I'm all for one man army but when its 1 vs a whole team who even brought their RVs and wives to the objective while mine are bickering over some upgrade... nope.
Metro i kind of liked, timeshift was meh but completed it, singularity was ok, sacred 2 i got the hell away from.

Now my favourite game on the other hand... couldn't even tell you but i know its in there somewhere, spanning all consoles i think its either on snes or n64.

GDRDRDG
09-29-2011, 12:07 PM
The worst one I have ever played or seen is "FaceBreaker"

Swiftus
09-29-2011, 12:09 PM
1. Lost
2. King Kong.
3. Damnation

Bloody awful, the lot of 'em

Serious_M
09-29-2011, 12:21 PM
Two Worlds , this game has Awful graphics , Awful sound , Horrible controls and gameplay

longy999
09-29-2011, 04:14 PM
1. Lost
2. King Kong.
3. Damnation

Bloody awful, the lot of 'em

Damnation! Completely forgot about that one. Shite graphics, shite controls and broken platforming to boot. A truly awful game.

Renegade
09-29-2011, 04:31 PM
Dead Island...

Supremesis
09-29-2011, 05:13 PM
The shear name of my worst game even makes my heart freeze and die in so many ways that im suprised im living after playing it more than an hour..... Turok!

CloudStrife7x
09-29-2011, 05:19 PM
For me? Based on what effect the game has on me versus my ability/willingness to complete it: Black Ops, i troll you not.
No other game i have ever played has had a campaign that has literally sent me to sleep, I'm not crazy about the multiplayer either but when i seriously fall asleep at the controller, i know this shit sucks, to this day i havent completed beyond the first part of black ops.

I wasn't to happy with brink either, can you say AI campfest? I'm all for one man army but when its 1 vs a whole team who even brought their RVs and wives to the objective while mine are bickering over some upgrade... nope.
Metro i kind of liked, timeshift was meh but completed it, singularity was ok, sacred 2 i got the hell away from.

Now my favourite game on the other hand... couldn't even tell you but i know its in there somewhere, spanning all consoles i think its either on snes or n64.

OMG i forgot about Sacred 2, when i started playing it i was like, i need sell this NOW, that game was so bad i could not believe i actually bought it, was so not the game i was expecting, im also no fan of black ops either just could never get into it like you, at least i can say it wasnt mine but my brothers so i didnt have to waste any money on it :P.

gooobrichace
09-29-2011, 05:31 PM
So me and a mate were discussing what we thought the worst games were that we had played on the 360 so far and I was curious as to what you guys reckon.

I've noticed a few threads about what everyone's favourites are but nothing for the worst.

So come on guys, whats the biggest steaming pile of crap you've had the unfortunate misery of playing on your 360 so far?

I narrowed mine down to 3

1. Pimp My Ride
2. Onechanbara Bikini Squad
3. Golden Axe Beast Rider

Crimzonsea
09-29-2011, 06:00 PM
1. Alpha Protocol
2. Force Unleashed 2 (Game was too damn short)
3. Final Fantasy XIII

I can't believe they made enough money off Final Fantasy to warrant making a direct sequel to it really, they couldn't explain their own story, so you had to read half of it, was possibly the most infuriating plot to follow with them switching desicion about what
They wanted to do all the time.
Force unleashed 2 had exactly the same plot as number 1 to me, and played pretty much exactly the same, admittedly I haven't seen the dark side ending. (Which I hear is far better)
And Alpha Protocol... speaks for itself. :P

player8410
09-29-2011, 09:12 PM
I vote for bodycount. What's really depressing is that I've got a bunch of the games you guys cite as terrible on the shelf waiting for me to get to them to play. It could be a really bad month given the down thumbs on my unplayed games.

lickerout
09-30-2011, 12:30 AM
true i forgot how bad sacred 2 was i dont think i even got to the first camp before i was thinking of selling it.

havenplaya
09-30-2011, 01:31 AM
stay away from the followings:

1. Alone in the Dark
2. Final Fantasy XIII
3. Dark Sector
4. The Golden Compass
5. X-Blades
6. Superman Returns
7. Fable series (it just keep getting worst and worst with each iteration instead of improving) :(

longy999
09-30-2011, 01:36 AM

1. Alone in the Dark
2. Final Fantasy XIII
3. Dark Sector
4. The Golden Compass
5. X-Blades
6. Superman Returns
7. Fable series (it just keep getting worst and worst with each iteration instead of improving) :(

I played Superman Returns for the first time about a month ago, and yes, what a load of shite. Fight the same bad guys repeatedly for hours on end in-between looking for kittens???? Guff.

I didn't think Dark Sector was too bad though, never finished it but went through a fair bit.

Original Boss
09-30-2011, 01:52 AM

1. Alone in the Dark
2. Final Fantasy XIII
3. Dark Sector
4. The Golden Compass
5. X-Blades
6. Superman Returns

Alone in the Dark
Final Fantasy XIII
Dark Sector

These are good does no one have good taste in video games ? they are not brilliant but they are also not crap enough to be called a worst game i enjoyed them so to me they are a good play

longy999
09-30-2011, 01:58 AM
Alone in the Dark
Final Fantasy XIII
Dark Sector

These are good does no one have good taste in video games ? they are not brilliant but they are also not crap enough to be called a worst game i enjoyed them so to me they are a good play

Alone In The Dark wasn't too bad, if not a little frustrating at times and I really enjoyed FF13. Would have been better if it wasn't so linear but a good game non the less.

Original Boss
09-30-2011, 02:25 AM
Alone In The Dark wasn't too bad, if not a little frustrating at times and I really enjoyed FF13. Would have been better if it wasn't so linear but a good game non the less.

I got far in FF13 and i agree it is a bit boring but its still a good play but after one play through i dont think i would play it again :p

longy999
09-30-2011, 02:47 AM
Here's another one that cropped up a few times in our discussion...... Sonic The Hedgehog (2006 release)

Running at any kind of speed not permitted (Kinda what Sonic's all about)

3 day loading time everytime you spoke to anybody (who would just garble 'aaarhhh' or something equally as pointless)

Silver The Hedgehog??? WTF was that about

Camera that seemed to jump on a merry-go-round anytime you jumped which caused countless (and unfair) deaths.

Absolute rubbish!!!

Krauser
09-30-2011, 05:23 AM

1. Alone in the Dark
2. Final Fantasy XIII
3. Dark Sector
4. The Golden Compass
5. X-Blades
6. Superman Returns

U r wrong about Dark Sector!!! Its a good game 7/10 !!! Cant say the same about other games in ur list coz i have not play them =/ except fable n the X-blades (which horrible piece of ****)

BTW ! Little off topic: MY GOD ! THIS IS A GREAT THREAD :D Now i can bitch about all this horrible games ive spent my money on

On topic:
I think THE worst of all for me was the: Rise of Argonauts (DAMN !!! I so HATE n BLAME myself for even touching this piece of shit >_< i was just in the store, and then the guy came to me n said "Hey, there is a great game called Rise of Argonauts, its really that good, u can have it for 30 bucks!" And i were "Wow! Great game for this little price! Im sold!" DAMN I WAS SOOOOO WRONG >_< THE GRAPHICS, THE COMBAT, THE DIALOGUE, AND THE FRIGGIN SLOWPOKE MOVEMENT JUST TO TALK TO SOME GUY AND THEN SPEND LIKE 30 MINUTES TO COME BACK !!!!!!!!!!!) Stay away from this piece of garbage as far as u can

Well the other games that u should stay away are:
Naughty Bear;
Lost Planet 2 (if u dont have online);
Ninety-Nine-Nights 2;
Prison Break;
Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 or next-gen or what-ever its called
X-blades already was mentioned
I dont know what else, oh yeah the olde-fresh Duke Nukem Forever that shouldnt have been ever released. Thats pretty much it, i dont have other games that can be any worse than these :3 or do i?

doket
09-30-2011, 05:44 AM
the worst game i ever play was:
xbox360= Deadly Premonition
ps3= quantum theory

scenicrides
09-30-2011, 06:07 AM
man Deadly premonition and prison break was great! my worst played game was Bionicle heroes

LetzFetz
09-30-2011, 08:27 AM
man Deadly premonition and prison break was great! my worst played game was Bionicle heroes

1. Bionicle Heroes
2. Superman Returns
3. Nascar 08

i love Racing Games but Nascar 08 was BRRRRRRR terrible :-/

doket
09-30-2011, 11:28 AM
Here's another one that cropped up a few times in our discussion...... Sonic The Hedgehog (2006 release)

Running at any kind of speed not permitted (Kinda what Sonic's all about)

3 day loading time everytime you spoke to anybody (who would just garble 'aaarhhh' or something equally as pointless)

Silver The Hedgehog??? WTF was that about

Camera that seemed to jump on a merry-go-round anytime you jumped which caused countless (and unfair) deaths.

Absolute rubbish!!!

yes, i remember that game, it is full of shit... i dont even complete the 1st mission and i quit out...

granty101
09-30-2011, 03:13 PM
Has to be mind jack by a mile

lickerout
09-30-2011, 06:08 PM
Has to be mind jack by a mile
that one was so bad i didn't even WANT to remember it nevermind mention it.

Genesis
09-30-2011, 06:29 PM
Avatar lol if anyone ever played that game i bet no one made it past the first lv lol.

Jappi88
09-30-2011, 06:32 PM
Avatar lol if anyone ever played that game i bet no one made it past the first lv lol.

LOL, I wanted to make a save editor for that game... man That Game really SUCKED !

throwed the project straight to the Thrash, along with the game...

COOLSENSE
09-30-2011, 06:33 PM
Thor: God of Thunder is horrible.

longy999
09-30-2011, 08:20 PM

Played the first level just to get the full 1000g achievements. Stand to the left of the screen, mash the B button until all achievements pop, throw game in bin. Done!

EDIT: Just realised you guys were talking about James Cameron's Avatar, not the Burning Earth one. Oh well, that one was just as bad. Played it for about 20 minutes, realised I'd have more fun poking myself in the eye with a wooden spoon and then tossed it into the reject pile.

Haki1112
09-30-2011, 09:10 PM
two worlds GFX Sucks along with everything else lol

Genesis
09-30-2011, 09:28 PM
Played the first level just to get the full 1000g achievements. Stand to the left of the screen, mash the B button until all achievements pop, throw game in bin. Done!

I said get past.I got the 1000gs and then i bounce turn off the system.Before the lv even ended.

Goku
10-02-2011, 09:04 PM
CoD WaW, too many hackers.

sniperzone96
10-02-2011, 10:05 PM
man duke nukem is the worst game iv ever played by fare

ghostzleader
10-03-2011, 10:09 AM
Brink I hate it:newsmile089:

Avenger020
10-03-2011, 11:31 AM
Ja Ja i think the worst games i've player so far are:

1.- Wanted: Weapons of Fate
2.- Duke Nukem
3.- Vampire Rain

all these games were extremely boring for me.

player8410
10-03-2011, 02:21 PM
bodycount has to be the worst game I've played in a while. If you guys haven't tried it it's a lot worse than frontline fuel of war

POLLO231
10-03-2011, 03:42 PM
Brink
The Hunted: Demons Forge

And that other title that was recently released that looked like Brink.
Yeah that game was awful as well.

Countryboy
10-03-2011, 04:18 PM
Well i know im gunna be flamed by the noobs for this but I HATE CALL OF DUTY that game sucks shit other than that only other game i dont like is halo and pimp my ride...PEACE OUT

longy999
10-03-2011, 04:24 PM
Well i know im gunna be flamed by the noobs for this but I HATE CALL OF DUTY that game sucks shit other than that only other game i dont like is halo and pimp my ride...PEACE OUT

I've always quite liked the COD games but fully agree on Halo, tried a few times but just cant get into it at all. I find it clunky and boring to be honest.

And as for Pimp My Ride.....words cant even describe the sheer, almighty shiteness that it is. How someone designed that game and thought it would be good enough to sell to people is outstanding.

Countryboy
10-03-2011, 04:29 PM
well treyarch is just steadily making worse and worse cod games and they get all butt hurt when people mod them what are u gunna expect from such a poor quality game like black ops me and idlehands88 were 15th prestige the first week the game came out no joke and they didnt give two shits till people started modding zombies which was sooo simple btw treyarch SUCKS

loldongs89
10-04-2011, 05:34 AM
Mine would have to be vampire rain.
that was such a horrible game to play, a boring rip off of splinter cell

Seaman Jagger
10-06-2011, 12:25 PM
Well I would have to say:
1. MindJack
2. Darkest of Days
3. Hour of Victory
4. Two Worlds
5. Jumper: Griffin's Story

With over 240 games played on the Xbox, I could go on, but nobody wants to hear me rant.

xSaiintx
10-06-2011, 02:38 PM
I'm gonna go with:

Morph X
Quantum Theory
I never played Vampire Rain...but I heard it SUCKED!!!

longy999
10-06-2011, 05:36 PM
I'm gonna go with:

Morph X
Quantum Theory
I never played Vampire Rain...but I heard it SUCKED!!!

Morph X!!! Never thought of that one, played it for around 15 minutes and then tossed the disc in the bin. I've never played Vampire Rain either but judging by the amount of people thats mentioned it on here it must absolute guff.

MADCAT06
10-08-2011, 03:07 AM
Duke Nukem Forever
Quantam Theory
Shadowrun

Hated every minute of em.

Lena_h20
10-08-2011, 04:26 AM
The worst game I played would have to be Bomberman: Act zero.

I would also second shadowrun for a close 2nd place.

Gin
10-08-2011, 11:04 AM
Worst game of 2011 for me is: Call of Juarez: The Cartel

Ugly graphics, foolish gameplay etc.

DarkIntent619
10-08-2011, 03:05 PM
Worst games I've played would have to be
Fable 3- fable 2 was better less glitchly
Ninety nine nights II
Two worlds II
Vanquish
. . . hmm I actually like Golden Axe Beast Rider & FF 13 thou FF does have some dull moments

Mappus
10-08-2011, 04:22 PM
Two Worlds II
Fallout New Vegas
Fifa 12 (because of this _unfinished_ impact engine!)

.. just to enumerate some examples! ;)

Matremone
10-13-2011, 02:47 AM
1. Time Shift
2. Condemned 2: Blood Shot
3. Turning point: Fall of Liberty

1. Time shift was glitched, and I couldn't get past the first dang level, on top of slow turning speed, and horrible game play.

2. Condemned 2 had a horrible story, horrible graphics, and overall, an unappealing game play that led to me trashing it.

3. Turning Point was so boring, I would rather go on Youtube and watch a time lapse of paint dry.

orpheum666
10-13-2011, 04:59 AM
any of the kinnect games are complete garbage! i thought i wasted my money buying it, but now im seeing some potential games coming to kinnect

drizzy
10-13-2011, 05:15 AM
1.brink
2.knights contract
3.Dark Souls

thedude00
10-13-2011, 05:59 AM
Leisure Suit Larry Box Office Bust. however Jane Lynch is one of the voice actors.

KraZo
10-13-2011, 09:17 AM
I Got A Couple Recent Games Some Might Like But I Thought They Were Terrible...

Call Of Juarez (The Cartel)
Sniper (Ghost Warrior)
Brink
Shadows Of The Damned
Blur
Bulletstorm

Original Boss
10-13-2011, 10:40 AM
1.brink
2.knights contract
3.Dark Souls

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/11/5/81212fed-1a64-47bc-b34d-f4ff42402e7b.jpg

whats with the attached image ? weird

someairforcedude
10-13-2011, 09:10 PM
Worst game for me would have to be Onechanbara Bikini squad, among many others....

pringles
10-14-2011, 09:27 AM
brink rocks worst game-mindjack blur deungion siege 3 overlord 2 dragon ball raging burst 2 wwe allstars and manymore

tsudex
10-14-2011, 10:47 AM
until now, i enjoy playing all xbox game

SOCProdigy
10-14-2011, 11:04 AM
Worst would have to be Rogue Warrior, thought that game was utter trash. Sniper Ghost Warrior would also be up there. Didn't buy either of them but felt ripped off, that's when you know they're bad.

michy82
10-15-2011, 01:56 PM
Oblivion. i have unlocked everything in this...
Call of duty black...multiplayer
Gear of war 1,2,3 cooperative mood.

Bongmantv
10-15-2011, 02:55 PM
Raven Sqaud and XBLA Undertow.

LokiAnton
10-15-2011, 05:27 PM
metro and enchanted arms

John718
10-19-2011, 04:42 PM
So far THE worse game that I ever played, is certainly Sonic the Hedgehog that came out in 2006....it played like an "alpha" release, most of its levels were uncontrollable, forced, and just plain horrible.....avoid at all cost.

shinji200
10-19-2011, 10:03 PM
the worst game I've played is WET... funny at first, but it gets boring fast and have a lot of plot holes.

hereticdonutboy
10-21-2011, 04:28 AM
I would have to say:
1.cod:blops
2.maybe mw2.
3-7. Some others would be fear 2(where is the fear?), Battle los angles (only because it was too short), fallout new vegas (no motivation to play), Too human (Too boring/underdeveloped), and then Legendary.
Personally I loved singularity and king kong.

CptJackRabbit
10-24-2011, 04:16 AM
Pimp My Ride... definetly... it actually is a category for me when I write a review for somethng local. Things are Rated from best to worst; "Portal, Great, Good, Rent it, Terrible, Pimp My Ride" I had it based ona 1-5 system.. but I couldnt in good fairness rate PMR at any level, so it gets its own category. Although Vampire Raine did get a PMR.5 on my scale.

krazynhigh420
10-25-2011, 08:24 PM
the worst for me is all halo games I just cant stand them & Street fighter

Megalawls
10-25-2011, 10:57 PM
Too human.

i think that was the name. sort of nordic/ polar gods thing.
i found it really hard to be interested in it and traded it back two days after.

Metro 2033 is one of my favourites :P

DnAngel
10-25-2011, 10:59 PM
metro and enchanted arms

Metro, as in Metro 2033? That game was freaking epic! Can't wait for Metro Last Light

CMSpiff
10-26-2011, 01:27 AM
I really didn't like Dead Island. Hitting zombies with pipes and having people complain about their problems got old quickly.

CMVector524
10-26-2011, 03:42 AM
Well not recently but the worst game I've ever played was Rogue Warrior. I played it for about 20 minutes, paused it and then asked myself, "Why am I still playing this piece of crap game?!"

aksparky
10-28-2011, 12:37 AM
I don't really have any games I hate as of yet...Guess I am too careful about what I buy. I read tons of reviews, listen to fellow gamers, and usually wait until the price of a game goes down.

Final Fantasy XIII - The thing is this is a great game and I love it, BUT it is way too linear and the ability to go back and get something you missed before chapter 11 is non-existent.

Wish I had more to offer...if we were doing a PS2 dislike list, I would have a huge list, but alas, this is an Xbox 360 website, lol!

aksparky

pallyforyou
10-28-2011, 07:22 AM
Two worlds for sure

Dead island is the glitchiest lol but a great game

Durarara
10-28-2011, 08:41 AM
TMNT, All Kinect Games (:D), Tekken 6, and many more :)

BrayWyatt
10-28-2011, 09:02 PM

only ones i can think of...

Krauser
10-29-2011, 04:43 AM

only ones i can think of...

OH COME ON !!! BAYONETTA IS ONE OF THE BEST SLASHERS OUT THERE SO IT CANT BE ONE OF THE WORST GAMES ON XBOX *filled with rage*
Wet: Average TPS, better than Stranglehold, worse than Max Payne
FF13 agree. Metro not too bad either if you are a fan of Stalker games and post-apocalyptic soviet science-fiction)

Sancho Villa
10-29-2011, 07:10 AM
OH COME ON !!! BAYONETTA IS ONE OF THE BEST SLASHERS OUT THERE SO IT CANT BE ONE OF THE WORST GAMES ON XBOX *filled with rage*
Wet: Average TPS, better than Stranglehold, worse than Max Payne
FF13 agree. Metro not too bad either if you are a fan of Stalker games and post-apocalyptic soviet science-fiction)
Bayonetta keeps my wife away from me while im playing COD or Batman so it must be a great game....lets see worst 360 game i have played is that fighter game for the kinect lame game.

dekuza
10-29-2011, 07:19 AM
Worst games I've played on the 360 have to be:

Terminator Salvation
Vampire Rain

Krauser
10-29-2011, 12:33 PM
Bayonetta keeps my wife away from me while im playing COD or Batman so it must be a great game....lets see worst 360 game i have played is that fighter game for the kinect lame game.
Oh yes :D Fighter game for the kinect? Fighters Uncaged i suppose =) Meh, every kinect game is the worst one except maybe Dance Central, Fruit Ninja and Gunstringer

ssjaray
10-29-2011, 02:08 PM
I'm gonna have to vampire Rain was no IS the worst game I played.

thedude00
10-30-2011, 03:21 AM
So when are we going to take a vote for the worst game so far?

xxjbxx
10-30-2011, 10:42 AM
Bio shock and Bio shock 2 are pretty bad games for xbox 360 but that is just my opinion

pirknuts
10-30-2011, 01:16 PM
Two Worlds enough said!!!! :bigsmile2:

makita
10-30-2011, 01:56 PM
Kingdom under fire and stranglehold!

Zyrius
11-02-2011, 05:15 AM
Oh man which to pick. I didn't like Ace Combat Six, or Fallout 3 base game. The unfixed bugs are what really killed the base Fo3 for me, though it's DLC was phenomenal in my opinion. I think the worst game I actually played though has to be Kameo. Maybe I just don't like puzzle/action hybrids but... It was a "Cool I can shapeshift!" and then "Oh it's a puzzle game" Cheer to dissapointment. Vampire Rain was really bad though- Considering you had to be ridiculously stealthy and even then, I would always die from some unforeseen problem, even when following guides online. Oh, and did I mention head shots are worthless?

PSYCHOTIC
11-02-2011, 08:30 AM
Worst games? ..Half the games out there are bad haha..

1: Sneak King
2: Rock Revolution

~Psycho

longy999
11-02-2011, 12:35 PM
So when are we going to take a vote for the worst game so far?

Can set up a poll but looking through the posts it looks like Vampire Rain will be the winner (or loser as the case may be)

Krauser
11-03-2011, 02:49 PM
Can set up a poll but looking through the posts it looks like Vampire Rain will be the winner (or loser as the case may be)
Ehh what about Rise of Argonauts, or idk Mindjack (the starter of 2011 gaming and the worst of the kind), or how about N3II, or or or there is a lot xD fable 3

LichCraft
11-07-2011, 04:56 PM
Definitely Two Worlds! I played that game for like 10 minutes, shut it off, and never looked back.

The sequel was great though.

DJ XHUNTER
11-07-2011, 09:33 PM
Skyrim

Just Joking
Splinter Cell Double Agent

hahahahah

semerie
11-08-2011, 04:16 PM
Call of duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call Of Duty 5: World At War
Call Of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2
Call Of Duty 7: Black Ops
Call Of Duty 8: Modern Warfare 3

Future Hated games:
Call Of Duty 9: Future Warfare
Call Of Duty 10: Buy this we'll give you XP
Call Of Duty 11: Future Warfare 2; Back to the past
Call Of Duty 12: Are you still buying these games
Call Of Duty 13: we're now affiliated with rockstar.
Call Of Duty 14: rockstar left us due to this franchise being gay.

And many more :)

anotherguy
11-09-2011, 04:53 PM
Hmm....for me its a toss-up between Eternal Sonata and Darksiders. ES had some annoying characters that I didn't care about (and remember making fun of), but Darksiders made me LOATHE the idea of continuing on after it gave me the portal gun.

itsclipzz
11-14-2011, 12:36 PM
MW3 Multiplayer VS = WORST INVENTION EVER, never mind 360 Game

Caister
11-14-2011, 02:59 PM
I hated Tales of Vesperia. The story made me cringe as much as the voice actors.

Caister
11-14-2011, 03:00 PM
Oh, and I almost forgot, Black Ops made me punch nuns repeatedly.

Judd
11-15-2011, 03:01 AM
Two Worlds, absolutely hated it. Never seen anything so bad in my life, I got told it was 10 times better than Oblivion. Man was they wrong.

demonichate
11-15-2011, 03:23 AM
dude remember this is personal opinion i tried skyrim and loved it but my friend hates it. so you may enjoy the games they say suck.

flip8882
11-16-2011, 08:46 PM
americas army
two worlds
moh airborne
zombie wranglers

DeathWrench
11-17-2011, 09:20 PM
1. Two Worlds
2. Bomberman: Act Zero
3. Pimp My Ride

Two worlds had good cheats though :D

killz4thrillz87
11-17-2011, 11:37 PM
First i would like to say that i was addicted to all CoD games, then i played battlefield bad company 2 and realised just how gay the CoD series was in comparison, i am now addicted to battlefield 3. as for the list:

Dead rising 2
hour of victory
halo 3
halo odst
halo reach
the outfit
crackdown
over g fighters
test drive
gears of war 3
perfect dark zero
wheel man
resident evil 5
FEAR
area 51: blacksite
left 4 dead (both of them)
any "lego" game
the whole tom clancy series

and pretty much any "movie-to-game" games, i have given up on trying those...

here is a list of games i love (perhaps it will give you some insight as for why i hate the above listed games)

sw: the force unleashed (1 and 2)
sw: kotor
sw: kotor 2
fallout (every one but bos:tactics)
dead rising
dead island
dead space (1 and 2)
metal gear solid (any mgs is f**k'n awesome)
red dead redemption (or any rockstar game for that matter)
bio-shock (1 and 2)
assassin's creed (any)
battlefield (all)
skyrim
halo (only 1 and 2)
from dust

Judd
11-18-2011, 02:47 AM
First i would like to say that i was addicted to all CoD games, then i played battlefield bad company 2 and realised just how gay the CoD series was in comparison, i am now addicted to battlefield 3. as for the list:

Dead rising 2
hour of victory
halo 3
halo odst
halo reach
the outfit
crackdown
over g fighters
test drive
gears of war 3
perfect dark zero
wheel man
resident evil 5
FEAR
area 51: blacksite
left 4 dead (both of them)
any "lego" game
the whole tom clancy series

and pretty much any "movie-to-game" games, i have given up on trying those...

here is a list of games i love (perhaps it will give you some insight as for why i hate the above listed games)

sw: the force unleashed (1 and 2)
sw: kotor
sw: kotor 2
fallout (every one but bos:tactics)
dead rising
dead island
dead space (1 and 2)
metal gear solid (any mgs is f**k'n awesome)
red dead redemption (or any rockstar game for that matter)
bio-shock (1 and 2)
assassin's creed (any)
battlefield (all)
skyrim
halo (only 1 and 2)
from dustI love Resident Evil and the Left4Dead's plus some others in that list, you hate some good games lol. Each to there own tho :)

killz4thrillz87
11-18-2011, 08:56 AM
I love Resident Evil and the Left4Dead's plus some others in that list, you hate some good games lol. Each to there own tho :)

I dont hate all resident evils, just 4 and five, i felt that all the beasts and non-zombie creatures was getting out of hand, as for l4d i dont hate the games themselves but i hated how often my team mates would be out for themselves, i got team killed almost every time i played online. I enjoyed l4d when i played with my friends, BUT it got very repetitive very quickly. also i dont know if you noticed, but the bottom list is games that i loved.

darksoulzero
11-18-2011, 01:49 PM
3. Final Fantasy XIII

I can't believe they made enough money off Final Fantasy to warrant making a direct sequel to it really, they couldn't explain their own story, so you had to read half of it, was possibly the most infuriating plot to follow with them switching desicion about what
They wanted to do all the time.

I whole heatedly agree. That was some of the worst story telling I've seen in a while. Everyone but the black dude were like my pot head friends who take two hours to decide whether or not to go to a $10 showing. And out of the blue they'd had to fight several bosses that were totally unrelated to the plot!

Judd
11-18-2011, 03:26 PM
I dont hate all resident evils, just 4 and five, i felt that all the beasts and non-zombie creatures was getting out of hand, as for l4d i dont hate the games themselves but i hated how often my team mates would be out for themselves, i got team killed almost every time i played online. I enjoyed l4d when i played with my friends, BUT it got very repetitive very quickly. also i dont know if you noticed, but the bottom list is games that i loved.Yeah I seen the bottom list, I like most off them to. I know what you mean with RE4-5 I was hating the monsters (because there not Zombies) as well at first but I can to like it, RE1-2-3 will always be the best ones. As for Left4Dead I never had a problem online but like you said I was always with friends.

gypsy hot head
11-18-2011, 09:00 PM
The worst (or overrated) games I have played are:

1) Any Call of duty Game
2) Brink
3) Test Drive Unlimited 2

Zeke342
11-19-2011, 08:33 AM
Jericho and Two Worlds are the only two games I've ever played on xbox that were just purely unplayable.. The voices in Two Worlds were just.. mind numbingly terrible. At one point I turned subtitles on and volume off..never made it to the 4th main quest lol and Jericho... holy god I just dont understand how anyone could justify making that a game lol.

ArchDAzazel69
11-22-2011, 09:48 AM
NCIS is that enough said yeah the game sucks I liked the show and like puzzle games but damn that thing sucks and it's slow

newuser0x0
11-22-2011, 01:38 PM
One that sticks out for me is The Club.

Killcon13
11-22-2011, 02:24 PM
lost was wreched, (the show rocked) those CSI games were kinda bad and dead riseing 2. If I want a timer on my game I'll make a microwave dinner.

aundeadrockstar
11-23-2011, 07:35 AM
well ill have to say MW3

Kagami87
11-23-2011, 02:43 PM
Batman AA and Batman AC,
these two makes my finger sore and dies a lot

jon12371
11-25-2011, 04:17 PM
dark souls man that game sucked

spriteright
12-02-2011, 04:29 PM
damnation, gulity gear, and operation flashpoint just because the manual for that game and the tutorial mode is worthless

CherryLimeadeDouche
12-03-2011, 03:12 AM
Worst game I ever played was "Catherine". Luckily I didn't purchase it, but instead rented it from Gamefly.

The online reviews for the game were incredibly glowing, and everyone described it as a "fresh" experience. Naturally I wanted to try something new and obviously rented the game to give it a try.

Need I say more? I think the game sucks. While I do appreciate developers trying something new, I don't really agree with making an entire game comprised of one type of puzzle. I mean sure there are other elements in play during the game... but seriously, check a cell phone for text messages from girls? Why would I want to do that in a video game with crazy anime looking chicks. No thanks.

larrydan
12-03-2011, 11:21 AM
I found this forum very informative. I like it.

Shasks
12-12-2011, 08:59 PM
tom clancy's ghost recon advanced warfighter 2 wasn't that great

Kirchner
12-15-2011, 10:49 PM
1. Jumper
2. Golden Compass
3. Outlaws Sprint Cars

macadamianlu
12-16-2011, 12:00 AM
From the games I own surprisingly FF-XIII is the one I enjoyed the least. That is until Gran Pulse then I very much liked that game.

Gannok
12-17-2011, 04:49 PM
Bad games so far..
Hunted: The Demon's Forge
Dark Void
Divinity 2: Ego Draconis

and many more...

sp0rts
12-18-2011, 12:21 AM
Sniper: Ghost warrior, it was boring, laggy, and had bad controls. Nuff said

longy999
12-18-2011, 03:02 AM
Sniper: Ghost warrior, it was boring, laggy, and had bad controls. Nuff said

I hated that game with a passion, the enemy AI was ridiculous, I couldn't get past one of the early missions where you had to get through undetected. The enemy was about half a mile away and I was laying prone in bushes and they could still see me and hit me with automatic rifles. Piss take of a game.

miyakuroyama
12-18-2011, 03:16 AM
Zoids Assault

Sniper: Ghost Warrior

brittwo
12-20-2011, 01:12 AM
the worst game ive played on the 360 has to be Final Fantasy XIII talk about more movie than game it just dragged on i stopped playing it after 7 hours

i miss FFXII

xBIGxBROWNx
12-25-2011, 08:52 PM
bomberman: act zero,iorn man 1&2, and jumper

p.dude
12-27-2011, 09:38 AM
hehe, jumper was probably the worst game i have ever had the pleasure to play :P

Developer Redtribe [...] makes no mention of Jumper: Griffin's Story on its official website. A few minutes of quality time with the game will reveal why. This is the epitomy of a movie tie-in hack job. Low production values, monotonous gameplay, and lackluster visuals make this a story you can jump past.

(xbox360.ign.com/articles/855/855149p1.html)

bobsandbag
12-27-2011, 09:50 AM
For me, it's got to be:-

Two Worlds 2
Divinity 2
Risen
Dungeon Siege 3
Fifa 2006 RTWC
TNA Impact
Duke Nukem Forever
Hunted: The Demons Forge
Superman Returns
Sniper: Ghost Warrior

FUSSIONZzz_X
12-28-2011, 09:11 PM
earth force defence 2017

abdul_45
12-29-2011, 06:04 PM
Test drive unlimited

GrimReaper
01-03-2012, 04:11 PM
One of the worst game's I have played is Sniper: Ghost warrior, It wasn't the best of graphics for what I am used too.. Plus it was too laggy. :/

Krauser
01-09-2012, 08:19 PM
TDU2 <--- this, give me my money back D:

Marfordeath
01-11-2012, 05:45 AM
Worst game by far:

Vampire Rain.

dwis
01-11-2012, 08:51 AM
wrc series .....

pidany70
01-11-2012, 01:37 PM
Worst Games Played :
Bullet witch , really horrible game, cant' play that cr*p
Golden Axe Beast Rider , OMG!!, i have no more words

Sunnysideup
01-11-2012, 08:49 PM
Dragon Age 2

Sunnysideup
01-11-2012, 08:50 PM
Halo 3 ODST

Sunnysideup
01-11-2012, 08:51 PM
Monday Night Combat

rawcook
01-14-2012, 05:54 PM
hmm, so many bad ones. chrome hounds was pretty bad imo. superman sucked once the novelty of flying wore off. ehh..idk, too many to name.

Videoman
01-15-2012, 01:38 PM
Worst games I've played and wasn't able to complete due to awfulness...

1. Vampire Rain - Smells like turds 100%

2. Brink - Machine guns spray, even when feathered. Terrible controls, avoid with all of your might

3. Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom - zzzZZZzzz Snoozefest

turbo
01-15-2012, 06:53 PM
1. Lost
2. Pimp My Ride
4. Eat Lead
5. Metro 2033

agreed lmoa

007sonic
01-15-2012, 11:33 PM
1. Bomerman: Act Zero
2. Bullet Witch
3. Lost
I've never played Vampire Rain and I keep seeing it on this thread what kind of game is it?

perroflauta
01-16-2012, 07:38 PM
1-The Adventures of Tintin
2-Ninja Blade, not so bad... too many QTE
3-Hellboy, So boring

longy999
01-16-2012, 08:05 PM
1-The Adventures of Tintin
2-Ninja Blade, not so bad... too many QTE
3-Hellboy, So boring

If I remember rightly, Ninja Blade was actually a half decent game apart from all the QTE nonsense. Just as you start to get into the flow of things it would chuck yet another QTE battle at you time and time again. Shame really, wasn't bad apart from that.

wilsondtm
01-18-2012, 06:12 AM
the worst 360 games i've played so far:
1. Quantum Theory (totally Gears of War ripped-off with ZERO perfection)
2. Brink (huge let down despite the strong marketing hype they did)
3. Call of Juarez The Cartel (ruin the whole nice experience built from previous Call of Juarez title)
4. Thor God of Thunder
5. Spiderman Edge of Time (Repetitive & boring eventually)

XajNyne
01-18-2012, 06:35 AM
So far just one game annoyed me enough to be considered the worst by me so far.......

Alpha Protocol ( big pile of steaming gaming crap)

Vincent Valentine
01-18-2012, 07:58 AM
Mine is Leisure Suit Lary. The whole time is ur a midget in college or something like that and u go around and do shit to have girls in the game try to have sex with u.... And when I thought that Japanese game creators were perverted enough to make games where the girls boobs jiggle... This game is like an interactive porno basically haha and there's 2 of them out now

13Dannyboy13
01-18-2012, 08:01 AM
So far just one game annoyed me enough to be considered the worst by me so far.......

Alpha Protocol ( big pile of steaming gaming crap)
I had such high hopes for that game, had it preordered, even kept the order with the delays....big mistake. I think games like AP that have such huge potential are the worst letdowns, the way I saw AP was being how Deus Ex: Human Revolution is, that game got done right. Recently the only game I've rented that was a letdown was Lord of the rings: war in the north, it got very repetitive and the skill tree was just a complete mess, another swing and a miss for a LOTR game.

MishimaZero
01-19-2012, 01:20 PM
Vampire Rain... :mmz:

darkcrudus
01-19-2012, 09:23 PM
I played the cursed crusade.. holy crap that was a terrible game

dishthrow
01-20-2012, 04:46 PM
most recently, Brink.. terrible game

yogiham
01-20-2012, 09:21 PM
the worst game i played recnetly is brink, i hate this game

Menov
01-28-2012, 02:58 AM
Brave: A warriors tale
and any content or game with a price tag 1200+ microsoft points:raage:

shadesdashadow
01-28-2012, 03:05 AM
Mortal Kombat Vs DC Universe

kvarz
01-28-2012, 01:01 PM
Lost Odyssey, omg. Still traumatized by it. :tire:

XajNyne
01-28-2012, 02:06 PM

Serious? lol! What about it got you so traumatized?

whiityp
01-28-2012, 02:13 PM
MW3!

^nuff said

Noctis Caelum
01-28-2012, 06:30 PM
MW3!

^nuff said
LMAO glad someone sadi it..lol.
but mines would be Morph X...

CloudStrife7x
01-28-2012, 06:33 PM

that was one of the best games i ever played what did you not like about it lol

Noctis Caelum
01-28-2012, 08:06 PM
people r out for blood..hope u have a good reason lol

ATragicDeception
01-29-2012, 01:43 AM
My worst played game has to be Star Ocean

Deatho0ne
01-30-2012, 05:50 AM
I am not sure.

DLC: GoW3 $35 of weapon skins, Rockband $$$ for stupid songs that should be allot less, Most FPS with map packs that should just be with the games when they come out, Record of Argerst War the DLC is almost like this site, and others.

CoD series, I hate how this has turned FPS games to the same stupid game almost.
Rockband: I hate to say this but one band should not have 20 CDs on the DLC list each for $5. Throw all of them together for $5 at most. I would even say some should come for free.
War Tech: SenkoNoRonde, I kind of see why now I got this for $1 at Gamestop.

Really my biggest issue with the system is DLC and patches. DLC is not meant to get another $15 out of someone that just spent $60+. It is meant to we liked that engine and can now see doing more for it so lets add more to it 3 to 6 months later. Patches I understand it is hard to make a perfect game, but do not rush it just for a great release date.
Other biggest issue is certain games that are pure and utter ****, making to the most D/Led and highest rated games or DLC. I am sorry, if it has zombies, your avatar, or date sim does not make it a good game.

NsK_Satan666
01-30-2012, 06:06 AM
My Top 2 Stinkers would be:
Blue Dragon
Duke Nukem Forever
Metro 2033

These are games i've played and invested time and money in. I found myself sadly dissapointed after playing all three. I wanted to like them, but i just couldn't do it.

There are many games i would never even consider picking up off the shelf just because of simple issues such as: genre, box art, franchise etc
For example:
Lego:anything is a No-No, such shameless franchise-crossing!
I hate the very concept of generic "Sports Persons Sports Games" - these people are already rich and being sports persons i doubt they do much gaming.

l Genaro l
01-30-2012, 07:53 AM
Gears 3
The Last Remnant

Noctis Caelum
01-30-2012, 08:13 AM
Gears 3
The Last Remnant
gears 3.....WTF you like gears 2 better than 3 espcially the online..gears 2 online was the worst...i know its opinion...just thought that might of been a mistake lol

l Genaro l
01-30-2012, 08:16 AM
gears 3.....WTF you like gears 2 better than 3 espcially the online..gears 2 online was the worst...i know its opinion...just thought that might of been a mistake lol
LOL I actually meant Gears 2. Gears 3 is alright I just lost interest in it though. Just so we're clear Gears 3 > Gears 2

CloudStrife7x
01-30-2012, 08:17 AM
Gears 3
The Last Remnant

The Last Remnant was one of my favorite rpg games XD, but i can see reasons why people wouldnt like it but worst game you ever played XD

Seriously, now i think people are just putting random games lol

l Genaro l
01-30-2012, 08:22 AM
This was one of the best games I ever played O.O

Noctis Caelum
01-30-2012, 08:40 AM
lmao i knew u meant gears 2...@cloud thought u were goin to sleep couldnt stay away could u lol....

TheQuagmire
01-30-2012, 08:53 AM
Worst game? Jeeze thats a tough one, cause I usually attempt to forget stinkers ASAP. Off the top of my head Chromehounds was pretty bad, but I remember something worse... I just can't remember its name... thank god maybe LOL?

Honestly the SP was decent in Chrome, it was the Multiplayer that was... gawd awful.

- Edit, I am pretty sure it was Hour of Victory, and I want to mention Kameo

Krauser
01-30-2012, 10:47 AM
Worst game? Jeeze thats a tough one, cause I usually attempt to forget stinkers ASAP. Off the top of my head Chromehounds was pretty bad, but I remember something worse... I just can't remember its name... thank god maybe LOL?

Honestly the SP was decent in Chrome, it was the Multiplayer that was... gawd awful.

- Edit, I am pretty sure it was Hour of Victory, and I want to mention Kameo

Kameo is not that bad, espicially it was one of the start titles for a new and shiny xbox 360 back in 2006 =)
More on topic: Prison Break: The Conspiracy dear god, cant finish this game >_< You thought the movie licensed games were bad? OH BOY ! This piece of shit is a wa-a-a-a-a-y worse than that

Mass Effect
01-30-2012, 10:58 AM
morph x and chromehounds

CloudStrife7x
01-30-2012, 05:36 PM
lmao i knew u meant gears 2...@cloud thought u were goin to sleep couldnt stay away could u lol....

not after i saw someone put Star Ocean as there worst game they ever played lol

Noctis Caelum
01-30-2012, 05:38 PM
not after i saw someone put Star Ocean as there worst game they ever played lol
u took that personally lol....dont be pissing my boy cloud damn it..lol coughfuck star oceancough lol just playin...never played it before...

CloudStrife7x
01-30-2012, 05:42 PM
u took that personally lol....dont be pissing my boy cloud damn it..lol coughfuck star oceancough lol just playin...never played it before...

lol, i think you would like it, it is real time battling way more active than the Final Fantasy X game you played lol, i say you get the game :)

Noctis Caelum
01-30-2012, 05:45 PM
lol, i think you would like it, it is real time battling way more active than the Final Fantasy X game you played lol, i say you get the game :)
well i will take ur word..im goin to gamestop anyway later so i guess i'll pick it up...thanks

CloudStrife7x
01-30-2012, 05:59 PM
well i will take ur word..im goin to gamestop anyway later so i guess i'll pick it up...thanks

i hope you enjoy the game, also cybersam made an awesome editor for that game as well in case you didnt know, you can edit a lot of things :), also i still have this game lol and enjoy playing it still :baba:

Noctis Caelum
01-30-2012, 06:04 PM
i hope you enjoy the game, also cybersam made an awesome editor for that game as well in case you didnt know, you can edit a lot of things :), also i still have this game lol and enjoy playing it still :baba:
didnt know about an editor...o i see when cyber makes an editor u have the game...you RACIST im only joking but i will def check it out...

CloudStrife7x
01-30-2012, 06:11 PM
didnt know about an editor...o i see when cyber makes an editor u have the game...you RACIST im only joking but i will def check it out...

here is the link to the thread: http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread.php?1197-MSE-J%C3%B6rmungandr-Star-Ocean-4-Editor&highlight=star+ocean

lol, i love cybersam NO HOMO XD and his editors :)

Noctis Caelum
01-30-2012, 06:13 PM
here is the link to the thread: http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread.php?1197-MSE-J%C3%B6rmungandr-Star-Ocean-4-Editor&highlight=star+ocean

lol, i love cybersam NO HOMO XD and his editors :)
thank u again and i also love cyber HOMO lol jk

FattyPimp
01-31-2012, 09:36 AM
Shadowrun I think was one of my more upsetting purchases.. and perhaps battlestations midway? :)
Some people have such different taste, I am amazed at some of the games people listed (prob as a joke)

crystalchaosx7
02-01-2012, 09:25 AM
1. X-Blades

Played for about an hour and was done... I regret having the history of the achievements tainting my list... Glad I wasn't the one who bought it. =D (brother bought the game and hated it too. lol)

Balooncute
02-01-2012, 02:08 PM
Probably the worst would be “Rogue Warrior”, I as far as I concern a game should give excitement and entertainment for the users, but unfortunately must say this is not up to the mark.

Krauser
02-03-2012, 03:00 PM
Probably the worst would be “Rogue Warrior”, I as far as I concern a game should give excitement and entertainment for the users, but unfortunately must say this is not up to the mark.

Well u know its Xbox 360 section, and thread called "Worst game on X360 so far" but still u posting a PS3 picture =/

Noctis Caelum
02-03-2012, 03:09 PM
lmao at the above actions..u guys r crazy

Pk89
02-03-2012, 03:25 PM
NeverDead worst game I ever played lol
And DarkSouls I tried to play that game but just couldn't

Shengtu
02-04-2012, 09:57 PM
...i'll let you know if i play it ;-) lol

seriously though, i really can't think of one! i don't get games that have less than 6 out of 10 on the usual review sites! if your paying high prices for games, may as well research them before you buy!

MadeGuy
02-04-2012, 10:27 PM
The worst 360 game I've played is the first Lost Planet. Fuck this game.

kingadent
02-04-2012, 10:27 PM
Anyway, the absolute worst 360 game I've played is Dragon Age Origins.
How dare you sir how DARE YOU.

anyway here are my worst games

1. MorphX
2. Pimp my ride
3. Vampire Rain
4. beast rider
5. Sonic The hedgehog and generations

XajNyne
02-04-2012, 10:37 PM
I noticed 2 people putting Dragon Age Origins and Dark Souls as worst games. Are you insane? Those are two of the best damn games ever made.

Krauser
02-05-2012, 05:21 PM
How dare you sir how DARE YOU.

anyway here are my worst games

1. MorphX
2. Pimp my ride
3. Vampire Rain
4. beast rider
5. Sonic The hedgehog and generations

Aww come on Sonic Generations is not that bad as Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 and Sonic Unleashed.. Yuck!
Dragon Age Origins is the worst? ARE U INSANE ? If u cant play it, it doesnt mean it the worst game =/

At first i thought the Dark Souls were bad, after being punishing to me after any misarable mistake, but it become sooo addicting to grind and rewarding for achieving the goal. Yeah 100+ hours wasted =P

CloudStrife7x
02-05-2012, 05:27 PM
i have to agree with Dark Souls being bad :P, i really didnt like it as much as i thought i was going to, 10-15mins into the game and i already want to sell it, Demon Souls was so much better IMO

GSUS
02-06-2012, 06:14 PM
dash of destruction and kane and lynch

Krauser
02-07-2012, 10:08 PM
dash of destruction and kane and lynch
Kane and Lynch: Dead Men is not THAT bad as the sequel Kane and Lynch: Dog Days (which is 4 HOURS LONG !!!!!! >_< FOR A FULL PRICED 49,99 USD back in the old days, ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE???!!!)

And for f2p dorritos game Dash of Destruction, how can be a 10 mins max f2p xbox arcade can be worst? ITS FREE !!! ITS PROMOTIONAL !!! IF U DONT LIKE FREE STUFF, THEN GTFO !!! >_> jesus

On topic: recently found this epic game, called "Avatar The Last Airbender" oh my... 3 mins 1000/1000 seems nice, yeah.... but did any1 rly tried to play it on after that, huh? I DARE YOU ! it gets stupid-more-stupid-boring-platforming-puzzles-stupid-action-game.... oh there is an Arena mode, oh god, this shit is sooo unbalanced, that the WHOLE ALMIGHTY MISTER BIG AVATAR HIMSELF, MASTER OF ALL 4 ELEMENTS, GOT DEFEATED BY A SOKKA !!!! WHO IS NOT A MAGE OF ANY KIND, HE IS JUST A SLAPSTICK COMEDY CHARACTER !!! FUCK THIS GAME !

Demonchildfp
02-07-2012, 11:08 PM
AVATAR did suck so bad.......I was watching my friend play it.......and he took it back within ten minutes of playing it......by far the worst in my book....

jerrylewis
02-08-2012, 12:07 AM
brink and rage

SH4DOWKIN
02-08-2012, 01:03 AM
probably the worse and the most enoying game that ive played would be dark souls.
it was still hard when i modded it
and about 1 hour in i went back to the shop to get my money back for it

OtakuGeneral
02-08-2012, 07:25 AM
by far it would be star ocean the last hope, i've shelved it thus far, i'm hoping i can finish it but i'm more likely to gouge out my eyes than start again in the foreseeable future (seriously though, it's not great at all, only redeeming quality is the battle system)

Demonchildfp
02-09-2012, 11:47 PM
probably the worse and the most enoying game that ive played would be dark souls.
it was still hard when i modded it
and about 1 hour in i went back to the shop to get my money back for it

That game was bad......eventhough you edited it.......I heard that it was pretty hard but dang! I think I may buy it anyway.....I like a challenge

erwin
02-10-2012, 05:48 PM
Knight Contract
Nier
Spleterhouse

lonelyhero
02-10-2012, 05:56 PM
bomberman act zero

huge fan of the old bomberman games loved em but this game dear god to date its the only game ive ever traded in being a collector i generally keep everything i play

CloudStrife7x
02-10-2012, 05:57 PM
Knight Contract
Nier
Spleterhouse

i actually like Nier lol, i would want the Japan version of the guy Nier, he look way more awesome IMO, then the old man we got in the U.S. lol

FBM REAPER
02-10-2012, 11:08 PM
I'm gonna have to say probably Deadly Premonition.

voidsd666
02-12-2012, 07:53 AM
I think there is a difference to being the worst game played, and the game that was the most disappointing. I have a long list of bad games that I wish I had never picked up. At the top of that list is...

Too Human

Next on the list is...

Dante's Inferno. This one is completely my fault, If I had done a little more digging into the game when it was released, I wouldn't have bought it.

aznghostbuster
02-12-2012, 07:57 AM
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage
Vampire Rain
Duke Nukem Forever (Not even sure why I bought this)
Two Worlds
Ninety Nine Nights (You know what, I just hate every Dynasty Warriors-esque type of game!)
X-Blades

.....Utter garbage.

shazbot
02-12-2012, 08:36 AM
I hated The Saboteur about 2 hours into playing it. I can't believe I gutted it out all the way to the finish.

XajNyne
02-12-2012, 09:28 AM
I hated The Saboteur about 2 hours into playing it. I can't believe I gutted it out all the way to the finish.

pfft! It took you 2 hours of play to decide that you hated it. You couldn't have hated it too much. I had no problem with it.

Tybalt
02-16-2012, 02:21 AM
Too Human, followed closely by Two Worlds 2

Ray5780
02-16-2012, 04:25 AM
The first templar, i played the demo on xbl and it felt like i stepped back 10 years. The combat felt weightless. The story was funny , while it was a serious premise. It was funny because of how the facial animations didn't fit and the reactions were half-assed. I am sure it is something, someone would have liked but i doubt i would spend my time playing it anymore than the demo.

jamcom
02-17-2012, 11:46 PM
Metro 2033 is one of my favourites

Too Human is a good game but unfinished

my worst games have to be

Mortal Kombat Vs DC Universe

lord of the rings conquest

shadow run

Black Ops worst cod game ever

Golden Axe Beast Rider

Alone in the Dark

CoD WaW

Hour of Victory

Morph X

Quantum Theory is a gears of war wannabe

Rogue Warrior

Final Fantasy all of them i hate them i hate them

Kingdom under fire

wheel man

battlefield all of them i hate them i hate them

curtdawg21
02-18-2012, 12:29 AM
metro 2033 worst game ever

strez
02-22-2012, 07:30 PM
jumper i think was the worst game so far i played

txgorilla
02-22-2012, 07:42 PM
Red Dead Revolver

Handy
02-22-2012, 08:41 PM
Worst game I ever played was prey

X360Quicky
02-22-2012, 08:50 PM
Metro 2033 Must be the worst game EVER!

XajNyne
02-22-2012, 09:17 PM
Red Dead Revolver

I'm going to have to agree with you on this one. Not one of my favorites either lol!

Krauser
02-22-2012, 10:19 PM
metro 2033 worst game ever

Are you school boy or something? Or you are afraid of dark? Coz this Post-Apocalyptic Shooter is one of a good games, not the worst ones, gee, get back to your CoD kid >_>

XajNyne
02-22-2012, 10:32 PM
Are you school boy or something? Or you are afraid of dark? Coz this Post-Apocalyptic Shooter is one of a good games, not the worst ones, gee, get back to your CoD kid >_>

People are entitled to their opinions.

TheEternalHate
02-22-2012, 10:35 PM
vampire Rain, Two Worlds. Call of Duty Modern Warfare- Modern Warfare 3. I know it's not a 360 game but it is the worst game of all time ever Shaq Fu'.

jameswho72
02-22-2012, 11:29 PM
alone in the dark...

kannon
02-23-2012, 12:57 AM
I have the say Any cod games

lonelyhero
02-23-2012, 01:43 AM
vampire Rain, Two Worlds. Call of Duty Modern Warfare- Modern Warfare 3. I know it's not a 360 game but it is the worst game of all time ever Shaq Fu'.

aw cmon shaq fu was fun running around as shaq kickin things in face how is that ever bad? lol but did u ever play the wu tang clan fighter?

R A R E S
02-23-2012, 04:29 AM
Honestly I believe it was Duke Nukem forever. . .That game was just terrible lol

TML
02-23-2012, 04:47 AM
Do indie games count?

Cause there have been some terrible indie games.

AnitaMegan
02-23-2012, 07:50 AM
Mine are thrillville OTR and medol of honour, because its graphics, shooting and story are worst, Even sound also not good.

XajNyne
02-23-2012, 07:53 AM
Honestly I believe it was Duke Nukem forever. . .That game was just terrible lol

I haven't play it yet but all my friends say it's crap lol!

xxXENOPIRATExx
02-23-2012, 07:30 PM
Deadliest catch. you have to agree.

Final Riot
02-23-2012, 10:12 PM
these are some of the games i been unfortunate to own lol :faill:

Vampire rain
Bullet Witch
PES 6
Beowolf

XajNyne
02-23-2012, 10:15 PM
these are some of the games i been unfortunate to own lol :faill:

Vampire rain
Bullet Witch
PES 6
Beowolf

I'll agree with you on Beowulf. I didn't much like that game either lol!

lxLightxl
02-23-2012, 10:39 PM
Juiced 2
Duke Nukem Forever

XboxRainbowMods
02-24-2012, 01:33 AM
I think the worst one I've played so far is Avatar Legends.. a community game. 2nd would be MagnaCarta 2.. a very very slow paced RPG final fantasy knock off.

http://i.imgur.com/Hixm8.png (http://www.purchasemods.com)Visit my YouTube Channel for More Mod Support (http://www.youtube.com/user/XboxRainbowMods/featured)http://i.imgur.com/Hixm8.png (http://www.purchasemods.com)
(Click Here) (http://www.youtube.com/user/XboxRainbowMods/featured)

enixxx
02-24-2012, 04:01 AM
the worst games in my opinion are naughty bear. i played it like for 10 minutes and i cant still figuring out what is the objective of the game