PDA

View Full Version : Something NEW??

Jappi88
01-17-2011, 07:07 PM
hi guys,

i was wondering, it seems the development for 360 jtag is reduced to almost nothing :(.

i know one thing though... we have plenty of talented guys here and maybe we all can help to provide some wonderfull apps/homebrews for the xbox360.

does it sounds good to make a video player with mkv/avi/divx support, OR build a Emulators... like a ps2:D, something more to keep xbox jtag alive.

maybe this is a crappy thread, or maybe Something GOOD :P

JizzaBeez
01-17-2011, 07:55 PM
I can't help with JTAG development because I don't have one... :( You guys should donate one to me so I can do the thang!!! :)

Jappi88
01-17-2011, 08:05 PM
Crap, why not start a project and then ask for donations, i love to donate but just me alone is not enough .

Genesis
01-20-2011, 05:51 AM
I can't help with JTAG development because I don't have one... :( You guys should donate one to me so I can do the thang!!! :)

Interesting.

hi guys,

i was wondering, it seems the development for 360 jtag is reduced to almost nothing :(.

i know one thing though... we have plenty of talented guys here and maybe we all can help to provide some wonderfull apps/homebrews for the xbox360.

does it sounds good to make a video player with mkv/avi/divx support, OR build a Emulators... like a ps2:D, something more to keep xbox jtag alive.

maybe this is a crappy thread, or maybe Something GOOD :P

Right now it might seem slow but ppl are working on things you just got to wait:)

Jappi88
01-20-2011, 10:15 AM
I'm gonna to make some nice app . I have the new leaked sdk but no devkit, so it will be harder to develop, just need more time :p

Magnus Hydra
01-20-2011, 10:40 AM
Things have been slow/dead for a long time. The only thing new that keep coming out is freestyle dash and dash launch updates. Everything else well dead.... Most people have proably moved to the ps3 now. Idk it sucks I was hoping for some good old emus and retime memory editting...