PDA

View Full Version : in relation to.....

taliesen
09-30-2011, 04:17 AM
so hey peoples does anyone know any really good rpg games i just beat oblivion,ff13,and castlevania los. so any suggestions i also love games like beautiful katamari and games like dynasty warriors 6

CloudStrife7x
09-30-2011, 04:28 AM
i would recommend Dynasty Warriors 7 it is a very good game and i would say better than 6, also Magna Carta 2 and Tales of Vesperia r good rpgs, another is last remnant but it is a difficult game but easy with Sephiroth's editor, and last is Lost Odyssey a magnificent rpg one i would definately recommend :)

jkipp82
09-30-2011, 04:51 AM
Borderlands is a good rpg/fps. Its a really long game and the multiplayer is awesome.

Insane JIC
09-30-2011, 05:04 AM
i would recommend Dynasty Warriors 7 it is a very good game and i would say better than 6, also Magna Carta 2 and Tales of Vesperia r good rpgs, another is last remnant but it is a difficult game but easy with Sephiroth's editor, and last is Lost Odyssey a magnificent rpg one i would definately recommend :)+

DW7 is an rpg?

I thought it was a hack and slash kind of game...anyway

Fallout 3
Borderlands
Eternal Sonata
Realy good rpgs and they all have a save editor.

CloudStrife7x
09-30-2011, 05:07 AM
+

DW7 is an rpg?

I thought it was a hack and slash kind of game...anyway

Fallout 3
Borderlands
Eternal Sonata
Realy good rpgs and they all have a save editor.

I forgot aobut Eternal Sonata it is a good rpg, and on the DW7 it is hack n slash but he said he liked DW6 so that why i put it on my list XD

Ryudo
09-30-2011, 05:24 AM
Borderlands
Tales of Vesperia
Star Ocean 4: The Last Hope

TLOR FETT
09-30-2011, 05:36 AM
Lost Odyssey - One of my fav Xbox 360 games friggin ever similar to FF8

Sacred 2 - Rent it, some don't like some can't get enough of

doket
09-30-2011, 05:37 AM
there will be a good arpg coming on oct name dark soul. lol, prepare to die many time of the game...

Serious_M
09-30-2011, 07:26 PM
Infinite Undiscovery , Blue dragon

longy999
09-30-2011, 08:14 PM
Definitely Tales Of Vesperia, my favourite RPG of all time. Will take you hours if you want to do everything.

Eternal Sonata is good too, its a bit cutesy but the battle system is really good.

Sephiroth
09-30-2011, 08:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1kj-OhuIIs&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwNaFByOf54

jkipp82
09-30-2011, 10:31 PM
second video has been removed by user

360gamer
09-30-2011, 11:05 PM
try borderlands its my best than dead island these games rock

Emerald Lance
09-30-2011, 11:29 PM
Definitely Tales Of Vesperia, my favourite RPG of all time. Will take you hours if you want to do everything.

Eternal Sonata is good too, its a bit cutesy but the battle system is really good.
YES, EVERY WAY YES! Tales of Vesperia is by far the greatest RPG I've ever played, and I'm a huge RPG buff. It's one of the very rare RPGs that a person could play over again four or five times and still enjoy it; you literally cannot do everything in a single play through! The story is nice, the voice acting is absolutely great (unlike Tales of Symphonia's god awful VA), and each character has TONS of weapons, attack skills, and passive skills. It's the kind of game that you're happy to grind with for a few hours a day. I personally have pumped in about 300 hours, and can't recommend this game enough!

Eternal Sonata is a really nice RPG as well. The game has a great battle system and a decent story, and it gives you a history lesson on Chopin to boot (it helps that I really really REALLY like Chopin). There isn't as much depth as there is in ToV, but it's still a must-play for any RPG gamer.

I also really enjoy Star Ocean: The Last Hope. I got hooked on the series when I played SO3 for the PS2, and now I can't put it down. The story is kinda generic, but its presentation is really wonderful and it has a very nice and complex battle system (if you liked all the contributing factors in Oblivion's battle system, you'll like Star Ocean's). Despite the complex battle system, the fights flow really smoothly and everything seems natural. It also has a relationship system (not like a dating sim, but like how much each character likes you as a friend) and you can get extra endings depending on how people think of you. And if that wasn't enough, there is a really sexy invention system that will just stack on the hours; it feels less like a chore and more like an addiction.

And then there's Lost Odyssey. Very long. Four disks to be exact. The battle system isn't too terribly new, but the story is amazing and the graphics are incredible! There really isn't too much I can say about it other than that it has an extremely rich story and will keep you playing all night.

Blue Dragon is a great RPG if you miss the SNES RPGs. It reminds me a lot of Breath of Fire. The story isn't very grand, but I think they did it that way on purpose; it feels exactly like a new HD take on the old RPG system that most of us grew up with, and it seems to be almost entirely fan service for 8-bit and 16-bit RPG nerds. I mean, think Breath of Fire in 3D as animated by Akira Toriyama. Everything a fan of the old age could possibly want, and lots of hours at that.

Roflmonster
03-29-2012, 05:42 AM
Dark Souls... Endless hour of grinding, if thats what your into lol