PDA

View Full Version : Achievements out of order WTF!

Insane JIC
10-01-2011, 01:44 AM
So I just recovered my account from xbox live and I notice some of my achievements came out of order more specifically my offline achievements.

Has this happened to any of you?

I'm kind of worry because people might think I cheated or something.

pureIso
10-01-2011, 08:52 AM
So I just recovered my account from xbox live and I notice some of my achievements came out of order more specifically my offline achievements.

Has this happened to any of you?

I'm kind of worry because people might think I cheated or something.

When last did you recover your profile? This started since the xbox website redesign. Some of my achievements are out of other but I know they are legit and plus I am not banned or anything. You have nothing to worry about.

loldongs89
10-01-2011, 09:07 AM
i had a load of cheevos out of order on some games back when i modded my gamerscore and nothing happend to me so i wouldnt worry about it

Ryudo
10-01-2011, 09:32 AM
I don't think you can get in trouble at all for some achievements being out of order. It's only when you actually edited your profile and edited in these achievements that you can get banned very easily if they find out.

Insane JIC
10-02-2011, 01:57 AM
When last did you recover your profile? This started since the xbox website redesign. Some of my achievements are out of other but I know they are legit and plus I am not banned or anything. You have nothing to worry about.

Just recently, thanks guys!

Ravanofdarkness
10-02-2011, 02:13 AM
I was checking my Achievements today comparing them to a friend and saw that my Offline Achievements are out of Order while my Online Achievements are all fine. It's really strange and i know i never used an Profil Editor or anything similar to my Profil so i really don't have a clue what's up with that.

pureIso
10-02-2011, 02:55 AM
I was checking my Achievements today comparing them to a friend and saw that my Offline Achievements are out of Order while my Online Achievements are all fine. It's really strange and i know i never used an Profil Editor or anything similar to my Profil so i really don't have a clue what's up with that.

Like I said before, this is due to the xbox website update and I am shocked everyone is just noticing them now.