PDA

View Full Version : GOW3 Online Editor

player8410
10-01-2011, 12:39 PM
Horizon (Diamond) just released an online editor for GOW3 that lets you change your rank, experience, number of kills, beast, horde...everything stats/values. you can find some screen shots and a discussion of what the editor will do on XboxMB

CK0
10-01-2011, 04:27 PM
Hmm, interesting. I wonder if MS would catch onto this easily.

krispin149
10-01-2011, 04:41 PM
I was actually up this morning when it was released and I'm planning on doing exactly what the smart players are doing. Wait to see if people get banned and then make a decision based on that. You can mod just about any stat to over 2.147 billion which is humanly impossible to do legit. If you have a diamond account, I suggest you check some of your level 100 friends to see what legit looks like and then duplicate it.

Game Wizard
10-01-2011, 05:36 PM
Would anybody like to edit mine please ?
using the editor who is diamond kind of garbage that they charge u

Original Boss
10-01-2011, 05:45 PM
Would anybody like to edit mine please ?
using the editor who is diamond kind of garbage that they charge u

Thats not possible the person who does it for you will be banned from using horizon

Game Wizard
10-01-2011, 05:56 PM
Thats not possible the person who does it for you will be banned from using horizon
how would they know that it is someone elses save?
my friends done it for me many times and he is still using it so...
but he ran out of diamond
Boss would u help me please

Game Wizard
10-01-2011, 05:57 PM

Original Boss
10-01-2011, 06:07 PM

Sorry i dont have diamond i have only brought it once its not worth it if you ask me maybe some one else might help you if you ask http://www.360haven.com/forums/images/icons/have%20a%20nice%20day.png

TLOR FETT
10-01-2011, 06:28 PM
They will know it is someone elses save with this editor for it uses the profile as well

Ravanofdarkness
10-01-2011, 09:09 PM

Just make a Request that you want an Online Gears of War 3 - Stats Editor and maybe someone on the Site will feel like making one.

kill_seth
10-01-2011, 09:16 PM
They figured out the checksum on the ProfileData, which holds all your online information.

julian
10-15-2011, 02:34 PM
cant use it dont have diamond membership

Vincent Valentine
10-15-2011, 05:09 PM
I do but iv already modded my profile and my cousins. I might be able to mod just one more before i get warned for modding more of different profiles so the 1st one to pm me with a link to their profile and the gears 3 playerstorage.dat

Sir Lethal
10-15-2011, 10:08 PM
I suggest not making you're account level 100 + the epic developer skin. I heard people were getting banned for this (on gears 3) ...

Just giving you guys a heads up.

lickerout
10-15-2011, 10:09 PM
the trouble is it needs a copy of your xbox live profile and the player profile save for gears of war 3, but i have found a problem with it after i edited mine everytime i got to the end of a campaign level it crashes (on multiplayer it's okay but co-op and single player campaign and arcade crashes alot).

Edit:
okay i fixed it anyway, i had to reset my stats but kept my level and exp grabbed 1 of each ribbon and unlocked all characters and guns except for the gold omen skins and all the bronze badges except for the epic/microsoft badges.