PDA

View Full Version : Code Veronica - inventory editor

Jappi88
10-02-2011, 08:15 AM
open your save, edit you slot, and hit save.

Special Thanks to mbrKing for the item List.

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5113/codeveronica.jpg

Original Boss
10-02-2011, 08:20 AM
Thanks jappi much appreciated!!

Bardock24
10-02-2011, 08:30 AM
Thanks for the tool. i have a question.....

I've just used your editor and it hasn't changed my inventory...does it change the inventory for all saves as i have an EU save but i have four different saves within that to choose from, or do i need to delete the others to make sure it mods the inventory i am trying to mod?

It modified my first save, so now i have overwritten that with my current save :)

Jappi88
10-02-2011, 08:44 AM
Thanks for the tool. i have a question.....

I've just used your editor and it hasn't changed my inventory...does it change the inventory for all saves as i have an EU save but i have four different saves within that to choose from, or do i need to delete the others to make sure it mods the inventory i am trying to mod?

It modified my first save, so now i have overwritten that with my current save :)

sorry about that, i made this tool only for the first slot ... i hate this game... really horible to play..

Bardock24
10-02-2011, 08:49 AM
sorry about that, i made this tool only for the first slot ... i hate this game... really horible to play..

Not to worry i am eternally grateful, having got pretty far into the game only to realise i left the fire extinguisher in the security box when playing as claire...so i couldn't progress to retreive the serum from the fire in the locker room lol.

Thanks so much :)

Any idea what can and can't be made into Infinite though?
you know like First Aid Sprays and such

Jappi88
10-02-2011, 08:59 AM
Not to worry i am eternally grateful, having got pretty far into the game only to realise i left the fire extinguisher in the security box when playing as claire...so i couldn't progress to retreive the serum from the fire in the locker room lol.

dunno... some items can only have 1 amount... just like ink ribbon...

Bardock24
10-02-2011, 09:05 AM

Hmmm my inventory keeps coming up Empty even if i choose stuff and within reason like;

Assault Rifle 1
Assault Rifle Bullets 65535
Serum 1

Am i doing something wrong?
I save it, it says Rehashed and Resigned then i save it to my device and i've R+R on that too...

EDIT: I've tried editing with and without Inventory in the slot besides the ink ribbon i mean and it comes back blank or exactly as i left it :s
Also this worked for Claire when i modified my save originally, but i'm playing as Chris...could this be an issue?

MBRKiNG
10-02-2011, 10:07 AM

hi jappi,

001D0001 = Herb mix, red + blue + green - here is the normal mixed herb id but if u mod it to

081D0000 = Herb mix, red + blue + green item is the same but its inf without a inf. sign

this can be done with ammo all weapons and heal stuff

Bardock24
10-02-2011, 11:38 AM
hi jappi,

001D0001 = Herb mix, red + blue + green - here is the normal mixed herb id but if u mod it to

081D0000 = Herb mix, red + blue + green item is the same but its inf without a inf. sign

this can be done with ammo all weapons and heal stuff

Do you think that this tool might be only for Claire? as it worked when i modified Claire's save, yet doesn't seem to work for chris...anyone confirm this?

Ryudo
10-02-2011, 11:46 AM
Most likely it also has to do with what Save Slot you're editing.

If you have multiple slots it might screw up the editing, just a random guess.
All the Save Slots in this game are stored in the same 1 file, so it's kind of tricky.

The editor would have to be able to read the multiple Save Files too if you have them, rather than just editing the 'main' save in general.

kolpax
10-02-2011, 11:48 AM
Awesome! can't wait to try it out!

Bardock24
10-02-2011, 11:51 AM
Most likely it also has to do with what Save Slot you're editing.

If you have multiple slots it might screw up the editing, just a random guess.
All the Save Slots in this game are stored in the same 1 file, so it's kind of tricky.

The editor would have to be able to read the multiple Save Files too if you have them, rather than just editing the 'main' save in general.

Hmmm thats a bit tricky as you say....

Don't suppose you'd be kind of enough to Hex my save through Teamviewer i just want the 'Serum' so it wouldn't be a lot :S

Ryudo
10-02-2011, 12:28 PM
Hmmm thats a bit tricky as you say....

Don't suppose you'd be kind of enough to Hex my save through Teamviewer i just want the 'Serum' so it wouldn't be a lot :S

Believe me, I would if I could. I'm having trouble myself finding the correct values, and I keep breaking the inventory.

Mbrking is the only one so far that managed to have multiple saves all correctly modified, plus he was able to even mod the number of times you saved, allowing to get A-rank.
Your best bet would be to wait for a reply from him about this. Or jappi as well, I'm sure he's able to figure things out as well for his tool to fully adjust everything.

Btw Bardock..

You don't need the Fire Extinguisher for the Serum.

The Serum is on a box right before the flames. It's the weird red bottle on it.
The Extinguisher is only needed for Chris to get the Magnum. It's a bonus zone.

TLOR FETT
10-02-2011, 12:50 PM
QUestion where is the RE4 editor?

Original Boss
10-02-2011, 12:55 PM

A simple search on the site is so easy it amazes me that you did not try it lol

http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread.php?6411-Resident-Evil-4-Save-Editor-%28Temporary-tool-WIP%29&highlight=resident+evil

TLOR FETT
10-02-2011, 12:59 PM
A simple search on the site is so easy it amazes me that you did not try it lol

http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread.php?6411-Resident-Evil-4-Save-Editor-%28Temporary-tool-WIP%29&highlight=resident+evil
Hey you moron thats a dead ringer, andn toice how it says TEMP....OMG. Funny thing is thats not the official one so why don't we not try to act smart and tell me to search.

Original Boss
10-02-2011, 01:04 PM
Hey you moron thats a dead ringer, andn toice how it says TEMP....OMG. Funny thing is thats not the official one so why don't we not try to act smart and tell me to search.

I dont understand a word you just said and why so defensive im helping out and you give me foul mouthing in return ...thanks

TLOR FETT
10-02-2011, 01:10 PM
I dont understand a word you just said and why so defensive im helping out and you give me foul mouthing in return ...thanks
Yea I am calling you a moron for pointing out a simple search will find it, no shit sherlock. You also failed to notice the work Temporary on that tool.........You werent helpfull you tried insulting my inteligence. You as a person are better off never responding to me, you don't see to do anygood.

Original Boss
10-02-2011, 01:14 PM
Yea I am calling you a moron for pointing out a simple search will find it, no shit sherlock. You also failed to notice the work Temporary on that tool.........You werent helpfull you tried insulting my inteligence. You as a person are better off never responding to me, you don't see to do anygood.

What ever you say holy one

slyfuldragon
10-02-2011, 01:57 PM

Same thing with resident evil 4 and 1 use items, you can mod them to have a crap ton of One use items and it will show in one slot and not many slots.

For example, a One use Rocket Launcher, once modded will show as 255 Instead of 255 separate like it's suppose to.

dydoes
10-02-2011, 02:46 PM
Thanx for this editor good work

Jappi88
10-02-2011, 03:04 PM
lol... i was gone for few hours... i didnt think anyone would care about this game :P

oke, anyone having problem editing... post me your save, i'l will add multiple save slots, and fix the isseu most off you having...

i didnt know the save would change soo much, if you play with another player.... i didnt even know there was another character availible to play with :P

Bardock24
10-02-2011, 03:12 PM
Believe me, I would if I could. I'm having trouble myself finding the correct values, and I keep breaking the inventory.

Mbrking is the only one so far that managed to have multiple saves all correctly modified, plus he was able to even mod the number of times you saved, allowing to get A-rank.
Your best bet would be to wait for a reply from him about this. Or jappi as well, I'm sure he's able to figure things out as well for his tool to fully adjust everything.

Btw Bardock..

You don't need the Fire Extinguisher for the Serum.

The Serum is on a box right before the flames. It's the weird red bottle on it.
The Extinguisher is only needed for Chris to get the Magnum. It's a bonus zone.

Dude if thats true i am sooo grateful for that bit of information. I was following a guide and it said to use the extinguisher but i'll give this a try.

@ Jappi - Any particular place i can upload my save, i've never really uploaded a save before... :S

Jappi88
10-02-2011, 03:21 PM
Dude if thats true i am sooo grateful for that bit of information. I was following a guide and it said to use the extinguisher but i'll give this a try.

@ Jappi - Any particular place i can upload my save, i've never really uploaded a save before... :S

use the Build in Attachment while you writing your post... ( advanced vieuw)

or use mediafire...

Renegade
10-02-2011, 04:10 PM

What ever you say holy oneNow, now guys, Tone it down and get back on topic. We don't need useless flame wars going on in this thread. That's what PM's are for.

P.S - I have had to drop the RE4 editor for now. As i have stepped in for Assistant Manager at my work, and it requires a lot of early to late shifts. I really don't have as much time as i thought i would to code it and release it. I offered Jappi the source to work on it, but he is busy with other projects at the minute. I suppose i'll keep working on the tool regardless if one is released or not. But it won't be anytime soon, sorry.

Bardock24
10-02-2011, 04:12 PM
use the Build in Attachment while you writing your post... ( advanced vieuw)

or use mediafire...

Thanks buddy couldn't get it to upload on the advanced attachment part, so mediafire it is lol.

http://www.mediafire.com/?df7l6z69ux2s4xh

Thanks for your help :) Infinite stuff mainly please, i'm playing as Chris, if you could put the Serum in there it'd save me a journey :P
thanks Jappi
:)

Original Boss
10-02-2011, 04:31 PM
Now, now guys, Tone it down and get back on topic. We don't need useless flame wars going on in this thread. That's what PM's are for.

P.S - I have had to drop the RE4 editor for now. As i have stepped in for Assistant Manager at my work, and it requires a lot of early to late shifts. I really don't have as much time as i thought i would to code it and release it. I offered Jappi the source to work on it, but he is busy with other projects at the minute. I suppose i'll keep working on the tool regardless if one is released or not. But it won't be anytime soon, sorry.

But mother he started it!! lol but seriously i was only trying to help and he got all worked up and maybe when my simple minded brain can understand coding i will try and help with editors when jappi tried to help me learning the basics of making an editor i was like wtf how do you know all of this

Renegade
10-02-2011, 04:43 PM
But mother he started it!! lol but seriously i was only trying to help and he got all worked up and maybe when my simple minded brain can understand coding i will try and help with editors when jappi tried to help me learning the basics of making an editor i was like wtf how do you know all of thisHe learned, just like the rest of us :)

CloudStrife7x
10-02-2011, 04:54 PM
nice tool Jappi, keep the awesome job you do for this site :)

Ryudo
10-02-2011, 04:58 PM
@Jappi: If possible, can you add a feature where we can edit the number of Saves to the Mod Tool?

Bardock24
10-02-2011, 07:20 PM
Scratch my request, i completed the game now :)

Thanks if anyone was going to help me, but i've achieved what i set out to and i'm pleased, thanks a lot for the tool too :)

Back to Battlefield Bad Company 2 lol

ldsdrive
10-02-2011, 08:25 PM
Thanks. This is so effing awesome. No more hex editing.

AmyGrrl
10-02-2011, 09:02 PM
Thanks so much for the editor. One thing I was wondering. During the game you can unlock extra item slots. So far I have just unlocked 2 extra slot but I think you can unlock 2 more. Any chance in a future update, we can get those extra slots added right from the start? Unless it will mess up the game or something.

Ryudo
10-02-2011, 10:55 PM
The Side Pack increases your inventory by 2 slots. (Giving you 10 total).

And while there are 2 in the game, each character only gets access to one.
Claire gets the one from the submarine, and Chris has to get the other one located in the same place where Claire got her Bow Gun. (In front of the room where you have to enter 1126 for the door to enter the lab).

BrayWyatt
10-03-2011, 12:02 AM
Thanks jappi

loldongs89
10-04-2011, 12:08 AM
massive thanks for this tool
really needed some ammo as i stupidly wasted it all .

blackskillz
10-04-2011, 01:49 PM
I sent numerous offsets to Jappi so if he will use them in new version you will be able to:
Select Chris/Claire/Steve/Wesker as playable character
Edit inventory for Chris/Claire/Steve/Wesker
Edit Chest box slots and security boxes slots
Set the health of every character to high value(320 times more than regular health)
Have 0 saves and zero First Aid sprays used
Playtime under 4 hours

I hexed save all day.

People! If anyone got posibility to play japanese version please send start save gamesave on very easy.
On different versions(i mean all version on all game systems) of game its possible to play on very easy/easy/normal/hard so if you will post the game save with very easy i can try to find Difficulty Mode selector offset and submit it to Jappi - i guess its amazing option.

Thanks so much for the editor. One thing I was wondering. During the game you can unlock extra item slots. So far I have just unlocked 2 extra slot but I think you can unlock 2 more. Any chance in a future update, we can get those extra slots added right from the start? Unless it will mess up the game or something.
Hm, i was trying to find such offset...
Its something what should be found. I'll test it by using 2 sidepacks - i only need to find Event Table and Item Table,i randomly edited them so if i'll spend more time i'll submit Event Table,Item Table, Map Table, Enemy Table offsets...

killahaseo
10-04-2011, 03:29 PM
Thanks again for another great editor Jappi, looking forward to future updates with this editor :D

Ryudo
10-04-2011, 05:23 PM
Its something what should be found. I'll test it by using 2 sidepacks - i only need to find Event Table and Item Table,i randomly edited them so if i'll spend more time i'll submit Event Table,Item Table, Map Table, Enemy Table offsets...

It's going to cause your game to freeze most likely if you do end up adding an additional 2 slots to a character (aka 12 slots). The game was not designed to have more than 10 inventory slots, so I don't see how it would possibly work without freezing the moment you get an Item in there.

Supremesis
10-04-2011, 06:26 PM
I sent numerous offsets to Jappi so if he will use them in new version you will be able to:
Select Chris/Claire/Steve/Wesker as playable character
Edit inventory for Chris/Claire/Steve/Wesker
Edit Chest box slots and security boxes slots
Set the health of every character to high value(320 times more than regular health)
Have 0 saves and zero First Aid sprays used
Playtime under 4 hours

I hexed save all day.

People! If anyone got posibility to play japanese version please send start save gamesave on very easy.
On different versions(i mean all version on all game systems) of game its possible to play on very easy/easy/normal/hard so if you will post the game save with very easy i can try to find Difficulty Mode selector offset and submit it to Jappi - i guess its amazing option.

Hope to edit Chris's part of the game soon :(

wonteverpost
10-06-2011, 01:04 AM
How does this editor work? Any time I try to edit the first slot, I get this:

http://gyazo.com/257c0b301b82bf73c719823dc46ec144.png

loldongs89
10-06-2011, 04:45 AM
whenever i use this tool i lose the biohazard key my handgun bullets and my custom handgun ammo gets put to 0 even if i dont edit any of the handgun stats
dunno whats up with it. anyone else with the PAL version having this trouble?

blackskillz
10-06-2011, 12:04 PM
How does this editor work? Any time I try to edit the first slot, I get this:
I just found one more bug when i tried to test your problem - program crashes when i try to launch it.
We should understand that this is very early build of program so it can contain bugs.

scanmanga
10-06-2011, 07:45 PM
can't open program. it's ask sent error.

blackskillz
10-07-2011, 05:00 AM
I spent some hours to find the offset which affects on game difficulty.
From first moment i thought that it can take about 4 values which means very easy,easy,normal,hard(as default you start the game on normal when you press "New game").
So in modio the offset is 0x001C but when i started changing values i figured out that i can write many different values and each time i'll get new set of game parameters.

In general:
Easiest option i found:
Offset:0x001C
Value:02(Hex)
Hardest option i found:
Offset:0x001C
Value: 22(Hex)

Its really amazing because some options are not active even if you play dreamcast or gamecube japanese version – they are from early versions and were probably avaliable from debug menu. I guess its very interesting for resident evil fans to test unused features.

I tested following parameters:
1)Number of bullets which i get by picking up handgun clip
2)Handgun max "in game" capacity(you see it when you Steve give it to you - for example if he give you handgun with 17 bullets when its max capacity is 20, he always give you handhun with 3 bullets missed)
3)Number of bullets required to kill zombie(i kill enemies only with custom infinite handgun which i put in inventory)
4)Health - you let zombie grab you and do nothing(if you do nothing - he will bite you 3 times per each time he will grab you). I did not tested it on most of saves so i decided to not fill this field. In all situations which i got - from one grab you still have "Fine",from 2 grabs "Caution".

What can you do if you are interested and willing to help

How to test
1)You write on 0x001C address another value(keep in mind that value is Hex value). You write this value in table(Dif_v).You push "Save". You put updated gamesave on your card and load the game.
Come to typewriter and save the game on second slot(next time on third, then on 4th etc.)
You pick up handgun ammo clip. You write this value in table(B/c). You go and kill all zombies from custom handgun. Go to next location and get handgun.Look at number of bullets and write (number+3) in table(HC). Go to next location and enter in house (wooden ladder leads to house). Kill 2 zombies but don’t touch the 3rd zombie – let him grab you, after he will bite you look at health, then let him grab and bite again. If you will get Caution from 2 grabs – write 2 in (D_e), Caution from one grab means 1.
Recover your health and start shooting zombie with single shots – count how many shots it took to kill zombie. Fill number of shots in (Z_b ).

2)Write another value in 0x001C and repeat all actions (remember that you need to save always on next save slot when you did before). Also don’t forget that you need to load only from slot 1(don’t rewrite it) or you are wasting time.

3)When you got tired or rewrote all 15 slots – upload your table and gamesave and post a link.

What else can you do to discover game options:
1)Find and test new parameter
2) Write 0 in 0x001C and try same actions with 0x001B or 0x001D.

My table(pic):

http://i047.radikal.ru/1110/cc/fff5d396df41.png
http://s011.radikal.ru/i315/1110/7c/841cd82572be.png

My save& table(files):
http://www.mediafire.com/?qre2m1cdwa8oh65

blackskillz
10-07-2011, 08:35 PM
I found a way to lower the amount of damage you are receiveing from enemies and make enemies easier to kill. Thats only the one thing which i can call achievment from all my today's work to discover the easiest possible setting.

offset:0x001C
value:02
size:1 byte

offset:0x001D
value:00
size:1 byte

So without a code you will find 15 bullets per clip(handgun), it will take 5 handgun bullets or more to kill zombie, your health will became Caution after zombie will grab you 2 times=bite you 6 times(i guess if you will allow him to bite only 5 times you will also get caution).
With my code you will find 30 bullets per clip, zombies will die from 3 shots, your health will became caution after zombie will grab you 7 times=bite you 21 times(i guess if you will allow him to bite only 20 times you will also get caution).

So you will receive 4 times less damage from enemy attacks.

This mode is very close to be called "very easy" but on very easy you should receive 60 bullets per clip - so thats the difference.

Now about most weird results:
Write the following:
offset:0x001B
size: 3 bytes
value:FF0040

You will receive infinite bullets in each handgun clip which you will pick up, problem is that all other items you are going to pick up will be corrupted.
I started to beleive that these "game settings" (0x001A-0x001D) affect on items - i mean that these "game setting" values some how interfere on items and can change parameters of item's which you pick up so if you edit settings incorrectly - settings corrupt item which you are going to pick up. Different settings = different corruption(different "beta items").

The corruption comes when i start editing 0x001A 0x001B, but with corruption i see that size of clip changes

Kushan
10-07-2011, 10:50 PM
Does this tool require a specific version of .net or something? It crashes as soon as I open it (Win7 x64).

Jappi88
10-08-2011, 12:01 AM
Does this tool require a specific version of .net or something? It crashes as soon as I open it (Win7 x64).

you need Net 4.0 for it to work.

AaronV420
10-08-2011, 12:25 AM
thanks this was working brilliaintly past few days but now suddenly wont run when you execute anyone else have that? tried running compatability or admin nothing works also tried redownloading any advice appreciated thanks

John718
10-08-2011, 06:28 AM
Thank you Jappi for the great editor, it's basic but it will help TONS! Very usual as everything else you create!

Kushan
10-08-2011, 10:31 AM
you need Net 4.0 for it to work.

Hmm, I've got 4.0 installed and up to date (I think it comes in via WUpdate anyway?). Is it a 64bit issue?

Ok seriously I cannot figure this out. It won't run at all on my system. I tried running it in XP mode (With .net 4.0 installed) and no joy. I tried running it in a 32bit windows 7 VM with no joy. Is there a .dll file or something that's meant to go with it?

g35
10-09-2011, 09:21 AM
I am. It never opened for me at all. It would think about it for a few seconds, then nothing.....

thanks this was working brilliaintly past few days but now suddenly wont run when you execute anyone else have that? tried running compatability or admin nothing works also tried redownloading any advice appreciated thanks

Kushan
10-09-2011, 11:22 AM
I am. It never opened for me at all. It would think about it for a few seconds, then nothing.....

I figured it out. It has nothing to do with our systems, it's because the obfuscation tool used on the program was an evaluation copy, the program won't work after October 6th. Change the date of your computer back a few days and it'll miraculously work.

Ironically, I had to reverse the executable to figure this out, which goes to show how pointless it was obfuscating it in the first place (or rather, how ineffective it was). Could have saved us all a lot of time if Jappi88 told us that.

blackskillz
10-09-2011, 07:12 PM
obfuscation tool used on the program was an evaluation copy
Sorry for maybe dumb question(i'm new for these communities) but why do you need to use obfuscation for free and simple program?
I understand that if you make program like modio(which can be updated to VIP) - it will help to provide higher security. Or some people are stupid enough to hack&change credits and reupload it like their own - its stupid, as i guess, someone who can hack the tool should be able to write such program himself.
Jappi, when will you have a time&motivation to write new build of tool?

Kushan
10-09-2011, 08:25 PM
Sorry for maybe dumb question(i'm new for these communities) but why do you need to use obfuscation for free and simple program?
I understand that if you make program like modio(which can be updated to VIP) - it will help to provide higher security. Or some people are stupid enough to hack&change credits and reupload it like their own - its stupid, as i guess, someone who can hack the tool should be able to write such program himself.
Jappi, when will you have a time&motivation to write new build of tool?

To be honest, the really isn't a good reason for it. Considering what the program does, it'd be a lot easier to reverse engineer the save file than the program itself (obfuscated or not).

Sgt x Scarecrow
10-11-2011, 06:51 AM
Playing as Clair everything modded fine but when the game switches to Chris nothing mods. The mod tool shows it being modded but in game it is not. \\

I think it has something to do with the switching, The modded sub guns and firstaid sprays are modded under Clair so I think to mod tool thinks they are still in my inventory. Just a thought..... Any way to fix this???

Thanks for the tools

KlexKavark
10-11-2011, 03:03 PM
you can get 2 of each weapons and put the second ones in the box so when you play as chris you just have to get to a box and take out the weapons.

blackskillz
10-11-2011, 04:50 PM
Playing as Clair everything modded fine but when the game switches to Chris nothing mods. The mod tool shows it being modded but in game it is not. \\
claire and chris inventory have different offsets. In easier words - try to remember what kind of inventory chris have and what kind of inventory you can read with editor, you will see that you are editing claires inventory.

it'd be a lot easier to reverse engineer the save file
reverse engineer program = use disassembler
reverse engineer save file=????? how? for me it sounds lthe same as "reverse engineer the picture". Again i'm new for game modding.
Please give some explanation for me.

Kushan
10-12-2011, 07:16 PM
claire and chris inventory have different offsets. In easier words - try to remember what kind of inventory chris have and what kind of inventory you can read with editor, you will see that you are editing claires inventory.

reverse engineer program = use disassembler
reverse engineer save file=????? how? for me it sounds lthe same as "reverse engineer the picture". Again i'm new for game modding.
Please give some explanation for me.

Disassembling = disassembler, however disassembling is a form of reverse engineering. As is getting out a Hex editor, a pen and some paper.

Reverse engineering is the process of discovering the technological principles of a device, object, or system through analysis of its structure, function, and operation. Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_engineering
It doesn't matter if it's a binary image (such as an executable), data (binary or text or whatever) or even a physical object, figuring out how it works by analysing how it's put together is all reverse engineering.

blackskillz
10-13-2011, 07:28 PM
It doesn't matter if it's a binary image (such as an executable), data (binary or text or whatever) or even a physical object, figuring out how it works by analysing how it's put together is all reverse engineering.
I asked one guy in university and he said that he DECOMPILED some gamesave for some game - is it a tale or possible?
For saves all what i know about analyzing is "edit&check" way.

Today i tried to find a way to make all clips "60 bullets" but i have no luck or i do something wrong.

jackblackjack2009
10-14-2011, 02:23 AM
does any 1 have a saveset or sth to unlock the achievement "weapon crazy"
its for finishing the game under 4:30 hours, not retrying,not saving, not using 1st aid spray
give rodrigo medecine and save steve from luger room quickly
or if ur editor can stop the game time and have an option keep the save count at zero eventhough we save more than 2 times
action replay gamecube had that
hoping you can figure that out if u have the time
appreciate this so much
thanks a bunch

Kushan
10-24-2011, 03:15 PM
It looks as though the original author has lost interest in this editor. If he would be so kind as to post the source, I would be happy to continue his work and give him full credit.

Jappi88
10-24-2011, 04:31 PM
It looks as though the original author has lost interest in this editor. If he would be so kind as to post the source, I would be happy to continue his work and give him full credit.

No problem, i 'l pm you the source and a full research.

Kushan
10-24-2011, 11:04 PM
Thanks! I appreciate your openness.

John718
10-25-2011, 07:51 AM
This is great! IT NOW WORKS ON WINDOWS XP! thank you!

Topboy13
02-28-2012, 02:34 AM
Kushen have you had any joy in bringing this editor up to speed with any issues in this thread

Thanks

sporge
03-14-2012, 10:34 AM
open your save, edit you slot, and hit save.

Special Thanks to mbrKing for the item List.

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5113/codeveronica.jpg

wow...thanks jappi! I know this is a vey old post but I'm using the editor on this old classic game and havin a great time....all you really need is the infinite magnum and health....

keep up the good work...

TechnoWolf
03-14-2012, 10:48 AM
nice job on the editor jappi also completed and tested in such a fast time damn but still good job

Ryudo
03-14-2012, 03:04 PM
Jappi do you still have the offsets that that one guy sent you regarding number of Saves, etc?
Would be nice to have those, so we can actually take breaks ;)

TwizTedReaLitYx
08-08-2013, 11:04 AM
Really good tool! Works perfectly, haven't had a single problem with it. :)
The game just got a little too easy for me now, though, since I have a Magnum with pretty much infinite ammo.. xD

thegutta
08-08-2013, 01:07 PM
Now I want to play this game again I'm surprise i never bump on to this editor before so great job Jappi you giving me a reason to get this game again :D

rakimk
08-08-2013, 03:14 PM
thanks it works well

Atrix
10-30-2013, 04:34 AM
Thanks! Been trying to look for one all day and I finally found it!

paterpan1
12-18-2014, 12:07 AM
hi m8
is there editor for chris m8

dope1337
06-26-2016, 03:47 PM
nice editor bro

amef15
04-03-2017, 06:03 AM
THANKS BABY!