PDA

View Full Version : DBZ: Ultimate Tenkaichi - 13 minutes of story mode gameplay!

Renegade
10-03-2011, 12:04 PM
Just thought i would post this for the ones that care, Quality isn't so good, but it's watchable, enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDh5Xvvn1RE

Original Boss
10-03-2011, 12:09 PM
Hell yeah i love DBZ

longy999
10-03-2011, 04:17 PM
Really looking forward tot his one, looking awesome so far. Nice share Renegade

Jappi88
10-03-2011, 04:21 PM
Just thought i would post this for the ones that care, Quality isn't so good, but it's watchable, enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDh5Xvvn1RE

Dude... You should stop watching this Shizzle :P its bad for you *_*

just wait a lil longer to play this game.

every time you watch Teaser, it will Tease you, and prevent you from sleeping :P

Edit : DAMN YOU !! , you made me watch this ! , cant wait :P

CloudStrife7x
10-03-2011, 04:26 PM
awesome share Renegade, the more on this game the better and it is looking epic :bigsmile2:

Serious_M
10-03-2011, 05:27 PM
Awesome looking gameplay , nice share Renegade

Krauser
10-03-2011, 06:16 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!!!!! STOP TEASING ME, JUST GIMME-GIMME-GIMME-GIMME-GIMME-GIMME-GIMME-GIMME-GIMME-GIMME-GIMME-GIMME >_< *fan-boy-cry* Awwww! *Turned into super saiyan* Fuck yeah!

Renegade
10-04-2011, 12:52 AM
Well i only keep watching these trailers and gameplay videos because of what i have seen, which may lead me to be disappointed.

At first when i saw the character creation trailer, I was like OMG OMG OMG cause i seen SSJ4 Aura as an add on to your CaC. However due to the recent trailer of Goku going straight from SSJ3 to Fusion SSJ4 Gogeta...it raised my excitement to believe that SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta would indeed be in the game. After someone posting on Twitter or Facebook or something to one of the Namco head's. "Tony" claims that SSJ4 is exclusive only to Gogeta himself...to me, it doesn't make sense though? it takes two to fuse. Two days ago, a video was leaked that contains 5 pages of characters with 10 chars each page, some blanked out, some slots missing. However Last night, Tony posted that there would only be 41 characters (including transformations)....that's a lower roster than Raging Blast 1...heck even smaller than Budokai Tenkaichi 1 for the PS2. I also noticed that Goten and Kid Trunks were not there, and there's still no video or images that has risen up, yet there is Gotenks...again, it takes two to fuse, it would be silly not to have them in.

Apparently all characters are going to be released and confirmed on Friday, so i guess i'll wait till then and keep fingers crossed, Even if not, i'm still buying it, as i am a loyal DBZ fan.

Krauser
10-04-2011, 05:33 AM
Well i only keep watching these trailers and gameplay videos because of what i have seen, which may lead me to be disappointed.

At first when i saw the character creation trailer, I was like OMG OMG OMG cause i seen SSJ4 Aura as an add on to your CaC. However due to the recent trailer of Goku going straight from SSJ3 to Fusion SSJ4 Gogeta...it raised my excitement to believe that SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta would indeed be in the game. After someone posting on Twitter or Facebook or something to one of the Namco head's. "Tony" claims that SSJ4 is exclusive only to Gogeta himself...to me, it doesn't make sense though? it takes two to fuse. Two days ago, a video was leaked that contains 5 pages of characters with 10 chars each page, some blanked out, some slots missing. However Last night, Tony posted that there would only be 41 characters (including transformations)....that's a lower roster than Raging Blast 1...heck even smaller than Budokai Tenkaichi 1 for the PS2. I also noticed that Goten and Kid Trunks were not there, and there's still no video or images that has risen up, yet there is Gotenks...again, it takes two to fuse, it would be silly not to have them in.

Apparently all characters are going to be released and confirmed on Friday, so i guess i'll wait till then and keep fingers crossed, Even if not, i'm still buying it, as i am a loyal DBZ fan.

U kinda dissapointed me with this 41 char roster n no yet confirmed Goku n Vegeta SSJ4, and also Goten and Kid Trunks D: I loved to play n switchback between Goten n Trunks, and when the health is low to fusion into Gotenks, and unleash some hell upon Majin Buu >:D