PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Money For Games Oct.& Nov.!

Delta SGM
10-04-2011, 09:17 PM
Today "RAGE" came out, I haven't had a chance to play it yet but I hope to soon. The games that I have pre-ordered, just to make sure I get a copy,for October (3)and for November (6)!$$$ I dont know about you guys, but it drives me nuts that the Marketing Machines do this every year right before the holidays. OK from a business stand point, I get it, I really do! I am going to have no life just trying to keep up if I want to have any chance to ready for online play:newsmile089:!If this keeps up I am going to have to open a separate account at my bank to put money in every month just to be prepared, My Xbox Club Fund...lol! :-l
Seriously, Really - 6 games that are all going to be ranked 8+ in one month is a bit much. If you guys haven't Yet Looked at the upcoming games here's a link to Xbox.com with the titles. My apologies to all for ranting..lol!:oops: -Delta
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Promotion/UpcomingGames

jnoob
10-08-2011, 04:12 AM
I know the feeling ..Rage, Skyrim, Bf3/MW3 ..I will be eating ramen for a while haha. So many games that i want to get .

Krauser
10-08-2011, 04:39 AM
Bah! Im not suprised, currently i have 10+ games to buy, make a guess 600 bucks already xD

Shinjix3
10-08-2011, 04:53 AM
My god I'm broke atm :s I wanted to get hella games but poop i'll just get the use games instead of buying the whole game .. then return it :D