PDA

View Full Version : DBZ: Ultimate Tenkaichi - All Characters Roster

Renegade
10-08-2011, 12:14 PM
After a wait, all characters have been revealed. It was said that there would be 41 characters, 62 if you count the transformations, plus your 3 slots for custom created characters. If you are a DBZ fan like me, and have purchased all of Spike's games (The Tenkaichi Series and Raging Blast) then you will be disappointed with the character roster. However i am not letting this drag me down, i still intend on purchasing the game and playing it to it's full potential. Here's a video showing all of the characters, i will also put them in plain text below the video. One more thing, don't let the small character roster dismantle your hopes, we DO have 3 custom character slots remember. So it's quite possible we can make those characters ourselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cEmjKzLYkjs

Character List:

Normal Goku
Super Saiyan Goku
Super Saiyan 2 Goku
Super Saiyan 3 Goku
Young Gohan
Super Saiyan Teen Gohan
Super Saiyan 2 Teen Gohan
Ultimate Gohan
Piccolo
Vegeta
Super Saiyan Vegeta
Super Vegeta
Krillin
Yamcha
Tien
Trunks
Super Saiyan Trunks
Super Saiyan Gotenks
Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks
Super Vegeto
Super Gogeta
Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta
Bardock
Radditz
Saibaman
Nappa
Vegeta (scouter)
Zarbon
Zarbon Transformed
Dodoria
Cui
Ginyu
Ginyu Goku
Recoome
Burter
Jeice
Frieza
Frieza Form 2
Frieza Form 3
Freiza Final Form
Frieza Final Form 100% Power
Android 16
Android 17
Android 18
Android 19
Android 20 (Dr Gero)
Imperfect Cell
Semi-Perfect Cell
Perfect Cell
Super Perfect Cell
Cell Jr.
Majin Vegeta
Fat Buu
Super Buu
Super Buu (Gohan Absorbed) Also known as Buuhan
Kid Buu
Broly
Super Janemba
Omega Shenron
Custom Character 1
Custom Character 2
Custom Character 3

longy999
10-08-2011, 12:26 PM
Its not all bad, there's plenty of characters to go at and the bulk of the important ones are there. Looking forward to seeing what kind of custom characters we can make.

Renegade
10-08-2011, 01:02 PM
Its not all bad, there's plenty of characters to go at and the bulk of the important ones are there. Looking forward to seeing what kind of custom characters we can make.A lot of the important characters are not there though..

Then again, it would have taken them much longer to develop the game, plus they have only had half of a year to make the game, as their license expires this year.

Original Boss
10-08-2011, 01:53 PM
I want a open world type RPG dragon ball z game would be awesome

CloudStrife7x
10-08-2011, 04:06 PM
well that is somewhat dissapointing but I still have high hopes for this game, good info shared Renegade

Krauser
10-10-2011, 03:44 PM
Thanks Renegade very nice info :3
But! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD IT WILL BE MY FOURTH XBOX360 DBZ GAME, AND STILL NO SSJ4 Goku n Vegeta >_< oh yeah there is SSJ4 Gogeta >_> FUCK THAT !!!
Also, where is my Super Trunks, Goten, SSJ Goten, Kid Trunks, SSJ Kid Trunks, Majin Buu Gotenks Absorbed, Cui (WHO THE FUCK PICK THAT CHARACTER INSTEAD OF A BETTER ONE !!!) where is my SSJ3 Vegeta ehh he is the coolest character in the DB Raging Blast 2 and now u cut him out... also Turles... and Tarble... WHERE IS SOME WOMEN LOVE ?! (i still hope i can create some female characters thou) Android 18 is still there, but where is the stupidest character ever made in a dragon ball game Videl? She is the weakest yeah, but she is a woman... oh where is Zangya? (She was in DB Raging Blast 2). Ok what else do i miss... emm... Cooler, oh yeah the Frieza*s own brother... OH YEAH NAMEK FANS IM CRYING FOR YA !!! WHERE IS NAIL AND PIKKON EHH ?! RACISTS !! :D

Yeah i know there is a short time for development but heck if u rip off the game sooooooo much, not even a fan will not buy your game >_> . . . . WHO AM I KIDDING IF A FAN WILL SEE SOME "DRAGON BALL" ON THE COVER HE WILL BUY IT !!! (i talked about me, soooo embarrassed right now -_-) ok im sorry for my inner Akira Toriyama and Dragon Ball fan

DemonicKingApollo
10-11-2011, 09:24 AM
Yes the characters are awesome.But really only one super saiyen 4 i mean come on they should mak a DBZ that you can achieve super saiyen 4 in(For the characters that can achieve it that is)and for Goku and Vegeta we should be able to surpass super saiyen 4 and go to super saiyen 5 or even Legendary super saiyen!Who agrees?