PDA

View Full Version : Marvel Vs Capcom 3 - Fate Of The Heroes - Special Edition Characters

BahamasTJET
01-21-2011, 05:35 PM
Hey there 360 Haven, i was wondering how much people are gonna buy the game and would appreciate the fact that i was thinking of sharing an account with the site that allows you to play with the special edition characters such as Jill Valentine and Shuma. If anyone would be intrested i can help with this.

Emerald Lance
02-01-2011, 12:03 AM
I'm definitely gonna buy. But if the DLC characters are fake DLC (as in, content that is actually on the disk, and you download a key to activate them) which is what it looks like, then wouldn't it just be possible for us to mod our save so that we already have them?

Also, I hope Jill plays the same as she does in MvC2, despite the difference in appearance; I don't want to pay money to unlock Jill, only to find out that I'm not paying for what I thought I was paying for. Shuma Gorath sucks regardless, so I dunno why Capcom decided to make him DLC, or even include him at all, but that's just me.

purpletentacles
02-04-2011, 02:17 PM
As a fighting fan i can't pass this up... Still saddens me that they wont get with SNK and do a new Capcom vs SNK though.

lickerout
02-04-2011, 06:02 PM
i am almost certain i will get this as i loved the 1st and 2nd installments if they bring back cyber akuma (in my oppinion the best character from the original MvC) along with cable (my favorite from MvC 2) and add in an evil ryu (or for a laugh the servebot) and your sure to have some fun with them.

though from the looks of the rollcall it would be unlikely.
Taken from the Marvel vs Capcom 3 official site a list of characters. Seems quite complete.

Marvel

CAPTAIN AMERICA
DEADPOOL
DOCTOR DOOM
DORMAMMU
HULK
IRON MAN
MAGNETO
M.O.D.O.K.
PHOENIX (New)
SENTINEL
SHE-HULK
SHUMA-GORATH (DLC)
SPIDER-MAN
STORM
SUPER-SKRULL
THOR
WOLVERINE
X-23
Capcom

AKUMA
AMATERASU
ARTHUR
CHRIS REDFIELD
CHUN-LI
DANTE
FELICIA
HAGGAR (New)
HSIEN-KO
JILL (DLC)
MORRIGAN
RYU
SPENCER
TRISH
TRON BONNE
VIEWTIFUL JOE
C. VIPER
WESKER
ZERO

Confirmed Boss Character:

GALACTUS

so my team would likely end up as something like wolverine along with dante and zero or akuma along with ryu and amateretsu deppending on how well they play, either way they should have some extreme combo's.

shinwg
02-04-2011, 06:12 PM
I'm definitely gonna buy it. the best fighting in console. I wish they evil ryu, violate ken, bass from megaman network,

lickerout
02-05-2011, 09:44 PM
there are also a few rumored characters aswell but I doubt they will actually be in it.

Rumored

War Machine
Bison
Frank West
Chuck Green
Volnutt
Roll
Cyclops
Venom
Dr. Strange

matrix403
02-12-2011, 08:03 PM
I just preordered this yesterday. I was a little disappointed to find out that the preorder characters werent actually available :(

Caboose.
02-15-2011, 07:02 PM
this game is pretty amazing. i'm loving the gameplay.

kman2fly
05-28-2011, 12:08 AM
I really like the game and about to play right now

special
05-29-2011, 10:36 PM
This is a great game. Rumor has it a new version will come out next year.

evilone
05-30-2011, 04:13 PM
they are taking to long to post the downloadable content >_>;

da1
10-13-2011, 11:38 AM
The updated version is called Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3. It will feature around 12 extra characters such as Ghost Rider and Vergil.