PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Gold Members get first dibs on Crysis 2 demo

jkipp82
01-21-2011, 10:55 PM
http://www.qj.net/images/stories/012111/c2.jpg

Crysis 2 is set for release this March, but as early as now, Microsoft has announced that a multiplayer demo is coming soon to the Xbox 360. The thing is, only Xbox Live Gold Members will be able to sample the goods.

c2

This multiplayer demo, scheduled to hit January 25th, will feature the Skyline map where you and other demo players can battle it out in two game modes: "Team Instant Action" and "Crash Site." Instant Action is basically team deathmatch, and Crash Site is all about fighting over alien drop pods. Both multiplayer modes were introduced by senior producer Hasit Zala back in August.

There's no word on other platforms getting this demo just yet. In the meantime, the release date's now set at March 22nd for North America and on the 25th for Europe.

Renegade
01-21-2011, 11:16 PM
Things just keep getting better and better, First Dead Space 2, Now this, :D:D:D:D:D:D

bigcol
01-21-2011, 11:44 PM
I'm banned from xbox live:-r. I'm not that bothered really. I'm happy enough to screw Microsoft every time I download a game. Morally, its wrong, I know that.................I just cant help myself................its an addiction

CloudStrife7x
01-22-2011, 04:47 AM
Nice cant wait

BrayWyatt
01-29-2011, 02:29 AM
ide rather have a sp demo...