PDA

View Full Version : Need some help over here

Krauser
10-22-2011, 05:39 PM
Have been busy restoring my profile from multiple lags and corruption so i went a little overboard so that my profile has deleated my Gears of War 3 campaign save, so no story mode beated, first level of MP, no cinematics unlocked and etc. So i have a little request, do any of you have a completed GeoW3 campaign save (dont care about the difficulty but would like the insane one))) with MP lvl over 10+ ?

Btw, ive got Marcus Fenix doorag after completing campaign, putted it on and BAM! it dissapeared and shows a locked logo but in Xbox Guide it shows 4 of 4 awards are unlocked D:

P.S. Also have a problem with achievements (maybe its XGD3 related idk) GeoW3 shows 15 out of 25, and Dark Sould 6 of 7. WTH ? The other Profile (which is offline, shows up everything fine)

I thank you forward and beyond for reading this far!!!

reapermech
10-22-2011, 06:04 PM
here is my save it has mp lvl 10 and has a campaign half complete on insane

Krauser
10-22-2011, 06:18 PM
Well thanks but i would appreciate a completed campaign ^^

Krauser
10-23-2011, 06:24 PM
Come on guys, give me your save i know many of u already beaten the game D:

Krauser
10-27-2011, 07:38 PM
Come on guys, give me your save i know many of u already beaten the game D:
Are you serious? No update at all, dont be shy guys, gimme your save, heck just nullify the IDs if you are so scared =/

Krauser
10-29-2011, 12:36 PM
Still waiting for some saves >_> or maybe there is some on modio? no, there is not -_-

pureIso
10-29-2011, 12:41 PM
I am sure people can read your for 2 post. No need to keep posting for a save, I am sure someone will upload one when they can.

UnbakedPlatypus
10-30-2011, 04:55 AM
Dude, nobody has to help you if they don't want to.

pureIso
10-30-2011, 11:36 AM

UNHELPFUL POST

Krauser
10-31-2011, 12:50 PM
I am sure people can read your for 2 post. No need to keep posting for a save, I am sure someone will upload one when they can.
Yeah-yeah sorry about that, just im rly pissed about this, i had my profile then it became corrupted, then ive restored it, and it showerd me 25 achievements total instead of 50 o_O i was like WTF, ok, booting a game, BAM ! No saves, 1 lvl instead of 18, Zero Beast Mode waves and Horde completed, and Zero items found during campaign... oh yeah it also no kidding "Locked back" my Marcus Fenix doorag avatar item >_<

o_o

Krauser
11-16-2011, 07:04 PM
OK, its been a while but a problem is still actual... so is there anything like horizon to mod my profile, but for free? :3 or can someone lend me the diamond account for a day?