PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield 3: I'm only disappointed that...

Ultimarok
10-25-2011, 03:48 PM
The "manual" wasn't good reading material while pooping. :-/ Too short.

What's up with those flimsy single sheet of paper manuals? Friggin' environmentalist tree-hugging bastards!

Back in my day, you had huge, weighty manuals with plenty of pages to read while you were droppin' a deuce!

Ah well... At least they were innovative in putting the manual in the GAME! Very clever. Digital Manuals... So that's the future of manuals and gaming!

Sephiroth
10-25-2011, 04:02 PM
Nobody reads paper manuals these days, lol.

longy999
10-25-2011, 04:05 PM
Pretty handy for those of us that download the games from the net too

Ultimarok
10-25-2011, 04:15 PM
Nobody reads paper manuals these days, lol.

On the toilet before they start the game, they do. :-P

You'd be surprised. Brb, copping a squat! *Grabs the leaked Skyrim Manual*

whiityp
10-25-2011, 04:21 PM
I hate it, its really pissing me off! Its full of campers and it takes the piss to unlock new weapons. (i'v been playing for 4 hrs playing teamdeathmatch and still haven't unlocked any weapons?? only stupid attachments.

Bring on MW3 I say!

Ultimarok
10-25-2011, 04:27 PM
I hate it, its really pissing me off! Its full of campers and it takes the piss to unlock new weapons. (i'v been playing for 4 hrs playing teamdeathmatch and still haven't unlocked any weapons?? only stupid attachments.

Bring on MW3 I say!

Oh goodie! Another Crap of Doody kiddie...

You've barely even played the damn game, then! Why don't you try playing for more than just four hours and try playing the other modes? They also have Rush and Conquest available and not to mention a campaign if you like single player modes. Just experiment and keep an open mind.

Besides this is a joke topic. You're not supposed to take it seriously. :-P

Now go out there, get back on the horse and give it another try.

longy999
10-25-2011, 04:28 PM
Been through first few campaign missions and I'm not that impressed with it to be honest, finding the whole thing a little on the boring side.

I'm no big fan of FPS games but I find the COD games far more enjoyable than this one, I reckon Modern Warfare 3 will be much better.

kryno 696
10-25-2011, 05:11 PM
Pretty handy for those of us that download the games from the net too
That is the plus side of a in-game manual. They saved money by not printing manuals & people that downloaded the game saved money on not buying games..win win

Original Boss
10-25-2011, 05:20 PM
I enjoyed this game but to tell you the truth i think mw2 is actually better then bf3 right now

Ultimarok
10-25-2011, 06:49 PM
Well there's always Bad Company 2 then, I guess. I still hate the Call of Duty series and think it's overrated regardless.

I'm waiting on a Bad Company 3. This is my first time playing the regular/vanilla Battlefield games. I got my start with Bad Company.

Paprika
10-26-2011, 02:15 PM
Should go get my Grandia 2 manual, that thing was like 100+ pages (Though I think it had multiple languages:P ), Now that is what a manual should be not these single paged fakes like battlefield and Gears 3.

mickael62200
10-26-2011, 03:36 PM
hello the price does not drop it ...:newsmile089:

bonjour le prix lui ne baisse pas...:newsmile089:

Rovers
11-02-2011, 09:15 PM
I'm actually pretty happy with this game. The Co-Op is amazing. I prefer to play conquest on multiplayer over rush and tdm.

Ultimarok
11-05-2011, 06:56 AM
Ha ha ha ha, I'm not disappointed about the game. I was just making a joke about the manual, really. This is a joke topic.

Well actually, that's not true. I'm half disappointed with Battlefield 3, but that's not the point or purpose of this topic, ha ha ha ha.