PDA

View Full Version : [TUTORIAL]Getting Started Dungeon Defenders Modding

godslam
11-07-2011, 06:27 AM
Since Idlehands released his picture depicting what values are where, I thought I'd explain how things work a bit better.

First thing, I've had some people tell me that their saves weren't being modded properly.
This seems to be an issue with Horizon. So I suggest using Modio.

Pre-modding Steps:
Get Modio or Horizon (Modio suggested)
Get Idlehands88's Picture (link below)
Get Fairchild's Decompression Toolkit (link below)
Create folder in "C:\" named "Saves"
Put dd.exe into "C:\Saves"

Modding Steps:
1. Put save on thumbdrive.
2. Put thumbdrive into computer.
3. Extract DunDefSave into C:\Saves using Modio/Horizon
4. Open C:\Saves\DunDefSave with Modio/Horizon
5. Click "File Contents"
6. Right-click DunDefHeroes.dun
7. "Extract File" to C:\Saves
8. Open command prompt window (Windows Key+R then type "cmd" into Run window)
9. Enter "cd C:\Saves" (Now you will be in the C:\Saves folder)
10. To decompress: dd.exe -d DunDefHeroes.dun save.decompressed
11. HEX edit your file. I suggest using Idlehands' tutorial or mine (http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread.php?7666-TUTORIAL-Hex-Editing-Dungeon-Defenders&highlight=Dungeon+Defenders).
12. To compress: dd.exe -c save.decompressed DunDefHeroes.dun
13. Open DunDefSave in Modio/Horizon
14. Click "File Contents"
15. Right-click DunDefHeroes.dun
16. "Replace File" with C:\Saves\DunDefHeroes.dun
17. (Optional) Rehash and resign

HINT: While in cmd, you can use TAB to finish file extensions more quickly. Ex. Typing "save" and hitting TAB will finish it with "save.decompressed"

Links
Idlehands88's Picture (http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread.php?7565-Tutorial-Dungeon-Defenders-Item-Modding-Tutorial)
Fairchild's Decompression Toolkit (http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread.php?7460-Dungeon-Defenders-Compression-Toolkit&highlight=Dungeon+Defenders)
My Hex Tutorial (http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread.php?7666-TUTORIAL-Hex-Editing-Dungeon-Defenders&highlight=Dungeon+Defenders)

nightxshadow7
11-07-2011, 06:30 AM
you are god my friend thank you for the most simple tut

Countryboy
11-07-2011, 06:44 AM
I would suggest horizon not modio so then you may have less people asking why there save has corrupted not saying it will happen but it is a bigger chance that it will happen with modio plus horizon is a lot easier to follow -my opinion but others may agree with me

nightxshadow7
11-07-2011, 07:34 AM
it was not working for me on horizon but when i use modio it work fine for me idk y but godslam seen it for him self to

edit:in 12. To compress: dd.exe -d save.decompressed DunDefHeroes.dun the =d is -c godslam

solder05
11-07-2011, 09:33 AM
After Editing the hero stats on a weapon to fe "127" i attempted to compress the file when doing so the coprocessor/decompress says a few things then the last line is fixing check-sum then it stops. When i Hex the newly added DufDefHeroes.Dun file its 16,384 KB of ........................................ I attempt to re decompress that and the decompressed file is 0 KB its empty.

Code/Commands Used.
1. c:\test\dd.exe -d c:\test\DunDefHeroes.Dun c:\test\save.decompressed
2. Edited in hex Edit
3. c:\test\dd.exe -c c:\test\save.decompressed c:\test\DunDefHeroes.Dun

Thanks in Advance!
Wally

godslam
11-07-2011, 04:30 PM
it was not working for me on horizon but when i use modio it work fine for me idk y but godslam seen it for him self to

edit:in 12. To compress: dd.exe -d save.decompressed DunDefHeroes.dun the =d is -c godslam

Thanks, Night. I was sleepy when I posted it.

After Editing the hero stats on a weapon to fe "127" i attempted to compress the file when doing so the coprocessor/decompress says a few things then the last line is fixing check-sum then it stops. When i Hex the newly added DufDefHeroes.Dun file its 16,384 KB of ........................................ I attempt to re decompress that and the decompressed file is 0 KB its empty.

Code/Commands Used.
1. c:\test\dd.exe -d c:\test\DunDefHeroes.Dun c:\test\save.decompressed
2. Edited in hex Edit
3. c:\test\dd.exe -c c:\test\save.decompressed c:\test\DunDefHeroes.Dun

Thanks in Advance!
Wally

By "hero stats" do you mean just the four for health, attack, speed and casting rate?
When decompressing it will say "All done!" on the last line.
When compressing it will say "-Fixing checksum." on the last line.

Also, when you decompress, you then use the file that you decompress "DunDefHeroes.dun" into (save.decompressed in my tutorial) for HEX editing.
Then compress "save.decompressed" back into "DunDefHeroes.dun" and put it back into "DunDefSave".

The increased size was an issue people were having with Horizon and that's why I suggest using Modio.

solder05
11-07-2011, 10:05 PM
I got it working thanks! If anyone has questions i can help with anything!

GuzThraka
11-08-2011, 11:01 AM
i can't seem to edit the hero values what am i doing wrong?

godslam
11-08-2011, 04:00 PM
If you're editing them and they're not changing then I'm not sure. This is the issue that people using Horizon were having. So I suggest using something else if you can.

vigent
11-10-2011, 12:30 AM
Awesome info, thanks for the guide.

theking305
11-10-2011, 01:04 AM
I got it working thanks! If anyone has questions i can help with anything!

can you help me plss i download the toolkit for this game n when i try opening it it closes in a blink of an eye? any clue y?

Dnice1774
11-10-2011, 09:41 AM
When im tring to decompress it , it says the system cannot find the path specified and i typed in this . . . . . c:\test\dd.exe -d c:\test\DunDefHeroes.Dun c:\test\save.decompressed

Idlehands88
11-10-2011, 10:53 AM
When im tring to decompress it , it says the system cannot find the path specified and i typed in this . . . . . c:\test\dd.exe -d c:\test\DunDefHeroes.Dun c:\test\save.decompressed

Try putting the locations in quotations: "C:\test\dd.exe" -d "C:\test\DunDefHeroes.Dun" "C:\test\save.decompressed", also try running it as Admin.

If that doesn't work, post a sceenshot of your CMD window.

havok
11-10-2011, 05:51 PM
If anyone wants to help lvl up or would be willing to give any nodded weapons. Please do, my GT is DMR havok......
Awesome info, thanks for the guide.

Hazic
11-10-2011, 11:00 PM
Godslam man ok I was successful on my first Edit on a Bow that I did its freaking amazing!!!..... after that I tried to make another (same style of bow) for my friend... I replicated the procedure multiple times .......3 1/2 hours later I STILL cannot get it to work for the second time whats causing it to not work?? my GT is xX6Hazic9Xx if you have an idea let me kno thanks in advance!!!!!

Beast808
11-11-2011, 04:20 AM
what does C:\ MEAN

Idlehands88
11-11-2011, 04:45 AM
what does C:\ MEAN

Really, did you seriously just ask that.... C:\ means your C: drive....

Grim
11-11-2011, 04:18 PM
alright so I've modded a bunch of stuff most of it by fluke, i thank you so much for this guide and i know it works but i just seem to be having a problem replicating the process, i follow the steps and attempt to mod 1 stat or all the stats and when i have a look to see if it worked it never changes I've even tried new account's from scratch, its actually very easy to do, but i just cant get it to work, I'm thinking I'm having trouble at the compressing part, if you could add in a completed message after decompressing and compressing in the toolkit it would be appreciated as i can only hope that i worked when i compress it.

This is the first time I've actually tried to mod anything or do anything like this.

C:\dungeon\dd.exe -c c:\dungeon\save.decompressed c:\dungeon\dundefheroes.dun

That is what command i use to compile it and seems like its working becuase it comes up with the numbers for a split second.
If someone could help me work out what I'm doing wrong I would be happy to give out some custom armour to people becuase it is a really easy process once you look at it properly.

Nightstalker
11-11-2011, 09:53 PM
I understand this question will be a bit stupid, but how do i put my game save on my USB/Thumbdrive. It says i cannot copy game saves onto another device. Apart from that i understand your simple tutorial.

EDIT - As i said, very stupid question. I found out that i can "move" saves over to my USB but not "copy". Problem solved.

Dragoon212
11-12-2011, 06:03 AM
Just to make it simple, I'm completely unfamiliar with modding and tried my hand at this. I'm not sure What I did wrong or if I even did.

Basically once I recompressed it and tried to open it with modio it gives me the message "Modio could not open that file, invalid package." I didn't exactly edit anything other than recompressing it and everything, so what caused it?

EDIT: I figured out what I did wrong and was successfully able to edit one item, but not exactly.. Got what I intended. If anyone could offer any advice in general, I'd love to listen and to learn. I'm really interested in being able to learn how to put my own values in instead of just copying, if anyone could help with that I'd appreciate it.
GT: BlueDragoon212

A torn page
11-12-2011, 03:35 PM
when ever i try to decompress it says "could not open dundefheroes"

rafael
11-13-2011, 05:37 AM
kind of need some help stuck at step 10, would like a vid. tutorial plz and thank you

godslam
11-13-2011, 04:04 PM
I'm going to get a vid up soon.
Sorry I haven't responded to anyone, but Skyrim had me in its grasp.
I've beaten that and so I can pay a bit more attention to this again.

Rizzaline
11-13-2011, 09:09 PM

How do you change item types such as pristine or plate? I can't find the specific byte for it.

Nathan
11-14-2011, 08:37 PM
Would you be able to give me the values for black?/ where to put it. When I look on idle's picture it shows 2 digit value, but when I look up black hex value online it's a 4 sets of values

peter.sproull
11-15-2011, 01:08 AM
Hi,

Once i get to the spot where you need to decompress the file, I get the error message that dd.exe has stop working windows is looking for solution. Can you provide assistance?

thanks
Peter

v Khronic v
11-15-2011, 06:11 AM
I have dont all the hex editing and the decompressing and compressing.. but when i go to replace it with the file. It just makes a sound, does that mean it succesfully replaced it or it didnt replace it.. because my mods are not showing up on my blasticus.

demonichate
11-16-2011, 02:14 AM
the sound thtas modio makes when you replace the file says its done. this may be a stupid question but are you SURE you are modding the correct weapon? as pynkz told me a while ago you need to find to 01 02 03 underneath the previous item to mod the one you want ( i know pretty obvious from the pic...but even then i didn't realise it until he told me) soooo if you are modding somehting in your item box or modding something on a blank character check your items out in the item box and see if one of them is moddes if not look in the tavernkeep and see if any of the pets are modded. usually they list the pets after your item box items. but if you don't have any armor equipped or any items in item box its right after your equipped weapon.

falconfanozzy22
11-16-2011, 02:53 AM
For some reason, when i put my usb into my computer, it says its empty, even though my saved game is on it. Any help?

I8AB2Day
11-16-2011, 08:23 PM
Don't forget the stuff on the floor in your tavern and in the shop. All those items show up in the hex as well.

LordK11
11-19-2011, 06:22 PM
I dont know if you would remember me but i acually met you in a kids lobby on dungeon defenders if you want to talk some time my GT is: xXTGRxIVIAKERXx

scaife
11-19-2011, 08:47 PM
i get the gamesave on to my computer. then i put the save in hex edit. but i cant find the stats of my player... idk what to do

firestar2005
11-20-2011, 04:13 PM
having a little problem with dd.exe i'll do the whole c:\save dd.exe -d dundefheroes.dun save.decompressed

then when it runs it stops saying theres a problem and shut down is it the command i m doing wrong or is it my comp? the thing was though it was working yesterrday i dont know.......

Jmalgarin81
11-20-2011, 11:14 PM
Can I mod my Xbox 360 Version the same way?

Aluminium
11-22-2011, 12:13 AM
i somehow managed to have all my stats at over 2 billion except weapon attack which was negative 2 billion so i reset all the stats at the tavern shopkeeper and now i can remember how i changed all of the hero stats

I8AB2Day
11-22-2011, 06:43 PM
Can I mod my Xbox 360 Version the same way?You are far more confused then some of the computer illiterate people in here. Please learn how to read/browse before posting.

spongefire14
11-22-2011, 07:40 PM
can you get banned for modding on xbox live

Aluminium
11-22-2011, 10:59 PM
can you get banned for modding on xbox live
Definatly.

nerd420
11-23-2011, 08:35 AM
alright my only problem on my tool is it crashes on my computer but not my friend when i put in the decompressed part any hints or way to fix it??????

helpme
11-23-2011, 04:56 PM
Sadly.. i still couldn't follow this tutorial.. I have modded a few games but never anything like this.. So I'm lost.... If you could please message xXxMYSTiiCxXx on live that'd be greatly appreciated.

And if any of you could just trade me some amazing modded weapons.. That'd also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!!

(And also.. Long story short.. The accounts on my MYSTiiC account ARE very low leveled... But don't worry about that. I just need the weapons/tutorials...) Thanks again!

fuss3lln
11-24-2011, 03:15 AM
can you give me moded weapons

Config
11-24-2011, 08:38 PM
Oioi well to cut it short.. i've followd the steps so on... done all that there is But when i select the drive on the xbox (drive with modded save) the xbox freeze's any help:? ta

lefty012
11-27-2011, 09:49 AM
any chance of you making a youtube clip on how to do this? i cant get it right

scottlang
11-27-2011, 08:08 PM
i cant seem to decompress it says error recheck your options

Idlehands88
11-27-2011, 08:30 PM
i cant seem to decompress it says error recheck your options

Posting a screenshot or posting what you typed in would help more then just saying it's giving you an Error...

88SUPAKILLA
11-29-2011, 01:53 AM
So is it a good thing if I get a .dun.rebuilt file after compressing the save, after hex editing? I know I'm doing the hex editing right, it just pisses me off that this is the third time that I've attempted modding a save, only to have no results...
Should I play the save from the flash drive or should I move it over to the xbox 360? Whenever I move it back to the xbox 360 it doesn't do anything and it has really gotten to me.
(Note: Yes, I replace the DunDefHeroes.dun with the DunDefHeroes.dun.rebuilt and no, changing the name to remove the .rebuilt file extension does NOT do anything the better)

kamikazex3
11-29-2011, 02:08 AM
im having the same problem i change the hexs and compress the file i get the .rebuilt one but when i replace the .dun with the rebuilt one and go in game i get nothing. im confused. a video or pictures would be lovely. im using modio and after i replace iot i get a sound and i guess that means it replaced?

Bloopers
11-29-2011, 03:14 AM
Is it possible to hex your mana bank or the value of the weapon?
If so, how?

kmartbrandshoes
11-29-2011, 08:21 AM
i'm getting the .rebuilt file too and nothings changing in my game

lorthos
11-30-2011, 08:08 AM

Do you have the vid up?

TJSmiffy
11-30-2011, 09:42 AM
i'm getting the .rebuilt file too and nothings changing in my game
have you tried renaming DunDefHeroes.dun.rebuilt by just taking off the .rebuilt? then re-insert it into your gamesave, rehash/reisgn, then try again

Idlehands88
11-30-2011, 02:53 PM
I replace the .rebuilt file into the CON file and it works for me... Make sure it isn't you that is the problem. Also if you are using Modio, then problem found :P

Naschbob
11-30-2011, 06:35 PM
im having the same problem i change the hexs and compress the file i get the .rebuilt one but when i replace the .dun with the rebuilt one and go in game i get nothing. im confused. a video or pictures would be lovely. im using modio and after i replace iot i get a sound and i guess that means it replaced?

same here ... i tried it with modio and horizon but nothing changes in the game

FaLuxR
12-01-2011, 01:33 AM
Can you make a video tutorial I'm really struggling to mod it :)

SpaceBass
12-01-2011, 05:33 AM
same here ... i tried it with modio and horizon but nothing changes in the game

I've found that in Modio I have to always (replace > rehash > save to device), or it doesn't save.

69bigplayer69
12-01-2011, 06:25 AM
works fine, chat me up i try to help u. gt -bigplayer69

UneasySpecter
12-01-2011, 10:19 PM
I was wondering if this technique works on 360?

TJSmiffy
12-01-2011, 10:55 PM
I was wondering if this technique works on 360?
this IS for 360 :)

Jutin12345
12-02-2011, 04:15 AM
I am having the hardest time locating dd.exe to put it into the "saves" folder. Any suggestions?

TJSmiffy
12-02-2011, 04:57 PM
just put dd.exe on your desktop, then properties, location and type "cd (insert FULL location here)" into CMD and then try run it :)

Nelson3782
12-03-2011, 04:15 PM
I have a basic question about when you save your file from the Hex editor. Are you over writing the save.decompressed or the DunDefHeroes.dun file? Also, When the last steps say open the DunDefSave which file are they talking about? The one on your usb drive or the one you have in the saves directory?

SpaceBass
12-03-2011, 06:50 PM
I have a basic question about when you save your file from the Hex editor. Are you over writing the save.decompressed or the DunDefHeroes.dun file? Also, When the last steps say open the DunDefSave which file are they talking about? The one on your usb drive or the one you have in the saves directory?

You are opening the decompressed file in a hex editor, so that is the file that will be overwritten.
I do not fully understand your second question fully though.
Step 13 is telling you to open your DunDefSave on your USB drive in the Modio Resigner.

tundra3901
12-10-2011, 03:01 PM
When i get into cmd and type everything in when i try to decompressed it says (could not open dundefheros.dun, aborting) any ideas?

69bigplayer69
12-11-2011, 03:22 AM
u need to extract the file form the save. hit me up -gt - bigplayer69 i will help u

Guncharge8
12-11-2011, 04:43 PM
Do you put the save or save backup onto thumb drive?

xxwhitbyxx
12-11-2011, 08:13 PM
i am confused what do i do with that fille decompoing one loks weard

SpaceBass
12-11-2011, 08:38 PM
Do you put the save or save backup onto thumb drive?

You'll be editing your main save. No need for the backup. When you do edit your main save, be sure to keep backups somewhere.

i am confused what do i do with that fille decompoing one loks weard

English? Fairchild's decompression toolkit is a necessity or you can not modify the save. Download the command line part and GUI part, then follow this tutorial.

Also, you can have a look at a previous post I made if it helps at all:

If you are going to use the GUI, be sure to place 'dd.exe' and 'fairchildGUI.exe' in the same folder.

Try putting both those files in a root folder like the 'C:' drive or a new folder called "test" on that drive. (The compressor tends to not function if you try and use it in a path that contains spaces like "C:\A space"

You'll then drop your "DunDefHeroes.dun" and your "DunDefSave" into the same folder as those two files, which you should have extracted your .dun from your "DunDefSave" using 'Modio', 'Horizon', 'wxPris', etc...

Decompress the .dun using the GUI > Edit it at your own will > Open the GUI > Select compress > Select your decompressed file > Select your "DunDefSave" > Check the output text to make sure there are no errors > Slap the save back onto your USB > Rehash & Reassign > Save > Done.

NOTE: If you are going to use the command line, the order for compressing is (Decompressed File > DunDefHeroes.dun) NOT (Decompressed File > DunDefSave) like the GUI.

Unpleasant_Soul
12-12-2011, 09:48 PM
Which file do I use after the re-compress is complete, "DunDefHeroes.dun.rebuilt" or "DunDefHeroes.dun"? and do I replace the file that was extracted to computer or the one on the Device. Also Do I save it to device or does it do it automatically after rehash?

Thanks

stewyintheface
12-12-2011, 10:40 PM
When i have my modded wep i cant attack for some reason

SpaceBass
12-12-2011, 10:46 PM
After you compress the decompressed file it will appear as DunDefHeroes.rebuilt like you mentioned. Don't worry about any of the files you messed with before, they can be deleted and you can keep the DunDefSave in a backup folder. Rename the rebuilt file to have the .dun extension on the end. Open up Modio or Horizon, whichever you use, and open the save (on your device) in the resigner. Then go to its contents tab. There you will see your .dun and you can right click > replace > rehash&reassign > save.

When I use modio I have to be sure and save after I rehash. Horizon has a quick tab to do all of that at once.
~SpaceBass~

SpaceBass
12-12-2011, 10:47 PM
When i have my modded wep i cant attack for some reason

Did you modify the weapon speed?

victor2981
12-13-2011, 02:31 PM
HOW I FIX THE CHECKSUM.EXAMPLE compress them, rebuild the package to a file named "DunDefHeroes.dun.rebuilt" then
fix the checksum.

cmphela
12-21-2011, 04:50 AM
I'm guessing they changed the coding or something, Can't seem to get this to work. With a couple months of hex knowlegde, guess its just not good enough. Anyone willing to help me? the values aren't changing

SpaceBass
12-21-2011, 07:07 AM
I'm guessing they changed the coding or something, Can't seem to get this to work. With a couple months of hex knowlegde, guess its just not good enough. Anyone willing to help me? the values aren't changing

So, you modified an item in your save, but nothing changed? Are you positive you rehash/reassigned and saved then transferred the data back to the Xbox?

fishingrat7
12-22-2011, 02:18 AM
for some reason when i get to the Enter "cd C:\Saves" (Now you will be in the C:\Saves folder) part it dosent take me to a folder it just keeps me in cmd plz help

SpaceBass
12-22-2011, 02:41 AM
for some reason when i get to the Enter "cd C:\Saves" (Now you will be in the C:\Saves folder) part it dosent take me to a folder it just keeps me in cmd plz help

It changes the directory of the CMD to that folder. Look at the string to the left of where you start typing, before the ">" and that is the directory the CMD is currently pointed at.

hollywood9826
12-29-2011, 08:00 PM
I did this last night. When I first put the game on nothing had changed. Then I went back into Modio and saved it to the USB drive. Went back in and it worked pretty well. My Apprentice weapon was shooting 4 projectiles and doing plenty of damage. But the LT attacks were regular damage. Checked my monk and that weapon was also doing normal damage. So the base damage of the weapon did not change. But resistances and stats on everything else worked perfectly. Just need to figure out a good number to set Monk Aura area at. Probably dont want it to go no higher than 100 total so it can actually fit somewhere :)

Im gonna play around with it more tonight and figure it out. Maybe for base damage I need to go like 7F FF FD FE instead of 00 FF FD FE.

But thanks everyone for the great help. Once you get the basics its just trial and error I guess.

gamfreak
01-01-2012, 11:48 PM
i want modding weapons in dungeon defenders can you help my?

Shabbypenguin
01-02-2012, 09:07 PM
hey wanted to stop in and say thanks for this tut :)

D3VILB3HINDYOU
01-16-2012, 05:36 PM
What do you do with the "DunDefHeroes.dun.rebuilt" file?

SSSTONERRR
01-17-2012, 07:40 AM
What do you do with the "DunDefHeroes.dun.rebuilt" file?

DunDefHeroes.dun.rebuilt is your edited decompressed file, after you compress it

HybridRX1
01-20-2012, 06:32 PM
I posted this in the decompress thread but didnt get anything so. Im pretty much a retard here. But I cant seem to find this dd.exe file that is needed to be placed into the folder. please make me feel stupid and let me know where i get this or where it is?

Raklik
01-21-2012, 05:17 AM
the dd.exe file is found when you download Fairchild's decompression tool kit. the 2 files that are included in fairchilds decompression toolkit are the dd.exe file and a read-me file that go along with that. you can find fairchilds link here http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread.php?7460-Dungeon-Defenders-Compression-Toolkit&highlight=Dungeon+Defenders

pandaxpalooza
01-25-2012, 02:13 PM
where do you get the dd.exe???????

kentaXmarasume
01-25-2012, 11:15 PM
try looking up fairchilds decompression kit and then open it with winrar and then you have a few things and just extract dd.exe please ask more questions to me if you still need help i am glad to answer them

pandaxpalooza
01-26-2012, 03:29 AM
where do you get the dd.exe?? i looked everywhere but coldnt find one

SSSTONERRR
01-26-2012, 08:28 AM
where do you get the dd.exe?? i looked everywhere but coldnt find one

Use the "SEARCH" option...

Here's my compression toolkit thread (dd.exe built [with fairchild's approval] in "double-clickable") Here (http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread.php?9657-Dungeon-Defenders-Compression-Decompression-Interface)

http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread.php?9657-Dungeon-Defenders-Compression-Decompression-Interface
Here's fairchild's dd.exe thread (needs to be executed via CMD [not "double-clickable"]) Here (http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread.php?7460-Dungeon-Defenders-Compression-Toolkit)

http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread.php?7460-Dungeon-Defenders-Compression-Toolkit

thomakos7
01-27-2012, 02:05 PM
man can you help me :) i dont know anything about those programs and i need a sword for lvl up fast and collect-lvl good gear can you add me at xbL GT : TC Razor pls answer me :D

Djstruck117
02-05-2012, 04:50 PM
i need to post 7 times before downloading?!

Zoo king
02-14-2012, 10:23 PM
thanks for easy tut

Fatalwound
03-05-2012, 01:51 AM
I do not get step 4,and 5 how do u open it with horizon and where is,"File Contents" located on horizon?

uhModz
03-06-2012, 09:21 PM
Thanks, this was pretty simple, simple enough for my friend to understand. i couldnt explain to him how to do this over skype.:oya:

blackitron
03-28-2012, 02:21 AM
on my cmd promt it says program too big to fit in memory when i type

C:\saves>dd.exe -d DunDefHeroes.dun save.decompressed
Program too big to fit in memory
any help ?

Snapback
04-03-2012, 10:11 AM
Thank you very much !
You have helped me out a lot ! <3

UneasySpecter
06-11-2012, 08:11 PM
My .dun keeps extracting into a dialup networking file which bamboozled me because i have no type of extension installed o.0

Blue Lake
07-25-2012, 04:41 PM
Thanks, I'll try this out sometime, since Eternia Crystal isn't working for me. I use Horizon, but I might try Modio. People are saying that Horizon doesn't work for them, which gets me worried

Serious_M
08-02-2012, 08:08 AM
nice tut shared godslam