11-09-2011, 01:20 AM
Holy shit they talk!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaQlDJ9_wjk&feature=related

Idlehands88
11-09-2011, 08:14 AM
The dragons sound SICK!!!! :P

Ultimarok
11-09-2011, 02:56 PM
Not to put a damper on things... But you kind of put the spoilers themselves in the topic title.

Nice video otherwise.

Vincent Valentine
11-09-2011, 04:44 PM
Not to put a damper on things... But you kind of put the spoilers themselves in the topic title.

Nice video otherwise.
True true, but watching the video is more of a spoiler though

CloudStrife7x
11-09-2011, 05:51 PM
True true, but watching the video is more of a spoiler though

nice video but i will wait until i get the game to watch this lol, but still a nice share oHORIZONSo :)

Serious_M
11-09-2011, 07:48 PM
Awesome gameplay oHORIZONSo

XajNyne
11-09-2011, 09:35 PM
Awesome video! Thanks for sharing. I don't consider this as a spoiler personally because its the "doing it myself" part that matters in the end. Not everyone plays the game EXACTLY the same way so I will still enjoy the game despite watching this.

I do have one question though and sorry if it is a spoiler but........when you slay the dragon and absorb it, does it's skeleton stay there permanently as a reminder of your battle or does it disappear after a while?

BlakZombie
11-09-2011, 10:47 PM
Awesome video! Thanks for sharing. I don't consider this as a spoiler personally because its the "doing it myself" part that matters in the end. Not everyone plays the game EXACTLY the same way so I will still enjoy the game despite watching this.

I do have one question though and sorry if it is a spoiler but........when you slay the dragon and absorb it, does it's skeleton stay there permanently as a reminder of your battle or does it disappear after a while?

I think the skeleton stays there since it's technically a body. I haven't gone back to my dragon slaying sites but I still the dead bodies of npcs in certain towns so I think it does stay. Also, I like the "verbal debate" loading screen. I thought that was pretty humorous :bigsmile:

Vincent Valentine
11-10-2011, 02:52 AM

I have no idea cause i do not have the game yet :( and to clarify this isn't my video or me playing aha

gfdarkwolf
11-11-2011, 12:02 AM
Oh God I can't wait for this game. Nice video. Really got my blood flowing.

Fang
11-11-2011, 12:07 AM
Oh God I can't wait for this game. Nice video. Really got my blood flowing.

Agreed. Can't wait to finally play this tommorow and the whole weekend.

daireishokairo
11-11-2011, 05:32 AM
looks great im actually downloading it now

Vincent Valentine
11-11-2011, 06:37 AM
looks great im actually downloading it now

1 more hour tell i leave for gamestop :D

Epix_Jackasaur
11-11-2011, 09:08 AM
Git it yesterday, already put over 16 hours into the game. I haven't gone with the main quest line though, just been exploring and doing shizz at the mage college. Good fun.

Max765
11-11-2011, 09:28 AM
I have to say the turning into werewolfs gives this 10/10 for me not only do you get to roam around a giant great map there's trolls ,giants, bears and more wondering the place .