PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo working on duo tablet support for Wii U

longy999
11-10-2011, 12:51 AM
There still remains an air of confusion as to whether the Wii U will support more than one Wii U tablet controllers but according to Develop the company is hard at work trying to get the device working with two. The anonymous source has stated that Nintendo has nearly fixed the problem of supporting a second tablet, but it’s highly unlikely it will ever support four tablet controllers

“Nintendo now know they absolutely need to support two tablets.”

“At E3 they didn’t commit to this, but they know how important it is to make it technically feasible to support two screens. Even if that affects framerate, as a developer and player, I don’t care. It needs to work. Developers will design appropriate games for this. If you’re building a quiz game you’re not going to give a shit about the framerate.”

CloudStrife7x
11-10-2011, 03:00 AM
well at least if it works with two thats better then just one, i still dont like it but i guess i will wait to see how it works, good share longy :)

Serious_M
11-10-2011, 06:32 PM
Hope you get us some footage soon longy

longy999
11-10-2011, 06:39 PM
Hope you get us some footage soon longy

Some reports are now stating that the console will release in April now. Having my doubts though, the tablets don't work properly and we've had no game play footage whatsoever bar that Zelda tech demo from earlier in the year.

Think its about high time Nintendo showed us what this thing can do now, time is ticking