PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed: Revelations Collectors Edition Unboxing :) By your Renegade :D

Renegade
11-13-2011, 10:47 AM
So...i awakened to find that a knock on the door at 9am..was the Royal Mail, and he was holding 3 packages in his hand. I immediately smiled, as he left, i rushed to make this unboxing video. I apologize for the quality and not being able to hold my phone still lol, just woke up. The camera flash is on the phone, but basically just showing you what you get with the collectors edition of ACR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAkD7p3fE24

Now..if you excuse me, the next few hours and my entire Sunday is devoted to ACR :D

Crimzonsea
11-13-2011, 11:32 AM
Ahaha, excellent. You should be so lucky that Royal Mail decided to get something to early as well, I'm usually left waiting for god knows how long.
Good use of your Sunday as well :)

polluxval
11-13-2011, 11:44 AM
dam u lucky bastard ;D
have a great gaming. :)

jmg28662
11-13-2011, 11:47 AM
Lol Halo throwing skills.

Renegade
11-13-2011, 11:55 AM
Ahaha, excellent. You should be so lucky that Royal Mail decided to get something to early as well, I'm usually left waiting for god knows how long.
Good use of your Sunday as well :)I usually get my games 1-2 days early, but was kinda bummed yesterday when nothing came, as it should have been there. However it made me light up when i seen a Royal Mail van outside my house today, and when it knocked, it was like "whoosh, get's clothes on, runs to door, Maniacal laugh".

dam u lucky bastard ;D
have a great gaming. :)Thank you :D <3

Lol Halo throwing skills.Well i've had a reviewers copy of Halo CEA since August so wasn't really all that interested in my retail copy atm :P Besides...after that video, i spent 4 mins flipping the ACR case switch up and down lol.

CloudStrife7x
11-13-2011, 05:21 PM
damn i dont get the game until Tuesday, nice video share Renegade have fun playing :)

Renegade
11-13-2011, 05:57 PM
If anyone is a fan of the AC series, or intend on buying the game. Highly recommended, it's good :)

Ryudo
11-19-2011, 10:37 AM
Hmm I got the Special Edition, but it seems the Collector's Edition gets way more. AC is always so confusing with the sheer amount of releases they get.

Special Edition
Collector's Edition
Animus Edition
Something else?

Soldier117
11-20-2011, 04:28 AM
I just can't keep justifying throwing down 70€ + on every game that comes out with a collector's edition these days. Looks nice though. Still got my regular copy on launch, been loving it so far. Especially all the "you're too old to be doing that" type comments towards Ezio.

revsix6
11-20-2011, 06:32 PM
I love getting these collector edition....well on some game of course.*Looks at Skyrim* $_$.....It so majestic looking at these awesomeness.

Renegade
11-20-2011, 07:10 PM
I just can't keep justifying throwing down 70€ + on every game that comes out with a collector's edition these days. Looks nice though. Still got my regular copy on launch, been loving it so far. Especially all the "you're too old to be doing that" type comments towards Ezio.Haha the insults towards Ezio made me laugh.

Ryudo
11-20-2011, 08:08 PM
Ezio: Yeah I used to play when I was young.
Yusuf: Ezio, when were you ever young? *pats*

Lol.

AlucardChristian
12-04-2011, 05:43 AM
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa... nice stuff... gawd I wanna buy one too...

yeah, I love how the guy insults Ezio and gets away with it. XD