PDA

View Full Version : Need Help with my Skyrim Save....Please

SALMANKHAN
11-13-2011, 04:42 PM
I need help with my Skyrim save as well. I tried to use the God Save but it stated that the save was saved on a newer verison, so I updated the Xbox and went and Rehased and Reigned again, but now its stating "Disc unreadable error"

If someone can please edit my High Elf with with maxed Magicka, Skills, Stamina, Carry Weight, Health at 999, with Daedric Armor and maxed Daedric Bow, I would really appreciate it.

http://www.mediafire...8a7ta5ndl4adt36

LokiAnton
11-13-2011, 06:51 PM
would appreciate it if someone (who has the pc version ) can mod my save (destruction to 9999 ) (player.setav destruction 9999

http://www.mediafire...vsn4kak57ewwa38 thanks :D:D

ZeroDarkness89
11-15-2011, 12:10 AM
Just Wondering Someone Can Mod This For Me...

-500 Or 1,000 Health.. 5,000 Magicka, Stamina.. Max Carry Weight.. And If So 250 Lockpicks And A Good Amount Of Gold To Start With But Not Going To Overboard- P.S O I Don't Know If Anyone Can Make It So What Every Race I Start With All My Stats Start At 25...-

This Save Is Right Before The Character Creation

http://www.mediafire.com/?t1qbdsmag7c2b13

ailab
11-15-2011, 12:25 AM
i was getting the same , you need to extract the .dat file out of the modded safe with horizon then open one of your safes and then swap the .dats , rehash resign and will work

SALMANKHAN
11-15-2011, 03:23 AM
Can you give me a link for horizon and when you mean extract the file, do you mean delete that file and then put the save back in modio to rehash?

ailab
11-15-2011, 03:31 AM
at top of page search this site for Horizon Version 2.1.5.1 , when you open mod save go to content right click .dat file , extract and save somewhere on your harddrive close the save then open one of your saves go to content select the dat and right click swap. not swap replace then rehash resign and you can do it all with this progrm

SALMANKHAN
11-15-2011, 05:01 AM
I have never used horizon, just modio, so a couple of questions. When I extract the save.dat file, do i save it to the desktop, because thats what i did. When I opened the same save again the save.dat file is still there, but I rehased and resign it and save to USB. When I was transferring the file to Xbox main drive, it gave me an error "this item cannot be transferred between profiles". So what step did I do wrong? again I appreciate all your help

ailab
11-15-2011, 06:20 AM
you need two saves to start one from your xbox that works and you need the modded save , take out the dat from the modded save and close that save then open your unmodded working save and replace the dat with the modde3d dat

SALMANKHAN
11-15-2011, 08:46 AM
Ok, i extracted the .dat file from my modded save but when I tried to replace the save.dat file to my unmodded save it gave me an error " Invalid signature type.....", when u are replacing the dat file from modded to unmodded, is it just dragging the save.dat to the unmodded? becoz thats what I did and it gave me that error

ailab
11-15-2011, 10:52 AM
you have to right click your .dat and select replace and that will work then rehash resign and you sould be good

SALMANKHAN
11-16-2011, 03:29 AM
Ok got it, I am gonna test it now, will let you know how it goes

SALMANKHAN
11-16-2011, 06:02 AM
Ok I am now officially frustrated, lol....Ok so i did what you said, i basically extract the save.dat file from a modded save then I replaced it on an unmodded save, then I took the unmodded save and rehashed and resign in modio and saved to USB. When I load the game I am still getting the disc error; so was there a step I did wrong or should i just give up?

ailab
11-16-2011, 06:53 AM
sorry man i swear it worked for me i got a level 255 indestructible muther f'er and I worked for maybe two days trying stuff and always disc unreadable till I swapped the dats
noticed today XB36Hazards program has a skyrim modder check it out post tittle:
Xbox 360 Tools By: XB36Hazard (Version 6.0.2.2) NEW Saints Row: The Third Save Editor

SALMANKHAN
11-16-2011, 03:10 PM
well i appreciate all your help

SALMANKHAN
11-16-2011, 04:03 PM
Quick question, does the save need to be auto save or regular saves?

ailab
11-16-2011, 06:51 PM
it was a regular save , my third very early in the game , i was trying to get a save as close to the modded save as possible, but they were not the same , I have lots of issues to with my console ever since i got the new black stealth ,Im also trying to mod saints row the third and ya things dont work as easily as they did on my old console im following the post for Hazards 360 tool and it works for lots of people but not for me

maybe maybe it has to do with the new console cause i noticed on my saves there is no profile and when i went to my account on line and downloaded stuff it said this is not my console so i went back to my account on line and updated that and then went back to my xbox and had to recover the profile cause it would not load , ill keep you informed , gonna try some modding now

nope not it, not sure?

SALMANKHAN
11-19-2011, 06:14 AM
I hear you, modding is new for me, but I am getting a hang of it. I was able to mod saints row 3, but still havent trouble with skyrim, but I am just playin mw3 and Saints 3, to keep be occupied for now