PDA

View Full Version : [RELEASE] SKYRIM Semi-Legit Save Before CC (NOW WORKS WITH ALL RACES)

shotgunn
11-16-2011, 06:57 AM
### UPDATED v3 ###
Because there are problems with setting skills to certain values and choosing any race besides Nord, the only fix is to have the values be added instead of set. So if your one-handed skill starts off at 15, that is your actual value and your modded value is 30. That also means that once your modded value reaches 50, you cannot unlock rank 50 perks because your true skill is less than that. However, you still receive the benefits of having higher skill levels. Think of it as your skills being fortified. Anyway, more details below.

1. UNRAR
2. Open Horizon
3. Open Package Manager
4. Change ID's to match yours
5. Save, Rehash, Resign
6. Save to device

SAVE 1:
// Level 1 Prisoner (before character creation)
// +85 Smithing w/ all perks unlocked
// +85 Speechcraft w/ all perks unlocked
// +15 all other skills w/ perks requiring up to rank 30 unlocked
// +200 carry weight
// +100 Health, Magicka, Stamina
// -50% shout cooldown

Feedback is appreciated. Can't fix problems if I don't hear about them.

Special thanks to Revenger for helping out with this.

edit: whoops forgot to replace the old saves

XajNyne
11-16-2011, 07:05 AM
I was hoping someone would make a save like this. Thanks for sharing friend. :-l Nice work.

shotgunn
11-16-2011, 07:09 AM
I was hoping someone would make a save like this. Thanks for sharing friend. :-l Nice work.

Thanks! Let me know how it works out.

ricky9999
11-16-2011, 07:23 AM
1. UNRAR
2. Open Horizon
3. Open your gamesave via package manager under the Tools tab
4. In the contents tab, replace your gamesave.dat with the one I provided
5. Save, Rehash, Resign
6. Save to device

When you go to load your save, the screenshot may look messed up. Don't worry about it. Once you save over it, the screenshot will display properly.

DETAILS:
- Level 1 Prisoner (before character creation)
- All but one skills at level 25 (as opposed to most starting at 15)
- Level 100 Smithing w/ all perks (this alone will make you very powerful at the start without making everything too easy)
- Magicka, Health, and Stamina set at 200 (as opposed to the starting 100)
- Everything else is the same (items, gold, etc.)

Like the title states, this is a semi-legit save at the very beginning. There are plenty of crazy maxed-out level 1 saves out there. I have been really looking for a save like this and I couldn't get anyone to help me. However, I know there are others who are looking for something like this so I thought I would share this with them.

hehe it will be great for my new playthrough :bigsmile2:

XajNyne
11-16-2011, 07:59 AM
Thanks! Let me know how it works out.

Hmm it didn't work. The skills were not 25, Smithing wasn't 100 and magic,health and stamina were only at 100 not 200. Any ideas? I know I replaced the file correctly because I have done heaps of gamesave.dat replacements before and its always worked in the past.

Ultimarok
11-16-2011, 08:35 AM
Sorry to say OP/TC, but you'll have to release the whole save/CON instead of just the dat, because most people's saves will be further than that point and will be something like "Player Level 23 Save 12" or so, which would explain why it doesn't work for some.

I'll make make a save just for this thread with the specified starting stats and allow you to place it in your first post. May even throw in 1,000 gold as a bonus and possibly 500 carry weight.

Sounds good?

DirtE
11-16-2011, 08:37 AM
this is what Ive been waiting for! going to test now

shotgunn
11-16-2011, 01:53 PM
Hm alright, sorry this is the first time I've done this. I do have the complete save ready to be uploaded. Will others have to change any ID values or anything?

D3VILB3HINDYOU
11-16-2011, 02:16 PM
Thanks for the save and you only have to change Just the device id and gt id. I think.

shotgunn
11-16-2011, 03:51 PM
updated it guys. try the new one out

Ultimarok
11-16-2011, 03:55 PM
Here is the save I edited using the PC version's console commands. Hopefully it saved and transferred everything over properly.

It has everything that's mentioned in the first post PLUS (As a bonus) 9,999 gold; 999 lockpicks and 500 Carry Weight.

All you have to do is replace the IDs (Which have been zero'd out/anonymized) with yours and then rehash and resign. Or you can leave it as is if you like. (Anonymized saves will still work on your Xbox 360. Or at least it does for me!)

I have included a rar'd version, a zipped version and will include a megaupload version for those who don't have winrar or winzip or 7-Zip.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RSY6C8MU

shotgunn
11-16-2011, 04:11 PM
Thanks. I edited my first one, added a few more things in there, and included the whole save file instead of just the gamesave.dat

Ultimarok
11-16-2011, 05:05 PM
No problem. Keep both mine and yours up in the first post.

By the way, one thing: Apparently the carry weight did not carry over properly and it stays normal (Starts off as 300), but everything else works fine.

There's a catch, though! At first you will see normal values... But after you use your skills (I.E. One-Handed, Blocking, Lightarmor, Destruction, etc.) and equip stuff, you should begin to notice the changes and all the values will be exactly what I set them to, as was mentioned in the first post.

So don't be alarmed if the values still seem normal at first. You will notice the change eventually because I just tested it out myself.

That is all. Thanks and happy gaming! Cheers!

shotgunn
11-16-2011, 05:11 PM
Also noticed another thing. Loaded up my modded gamesave, immediately saved over it (to fix the screenshot -- i'm anal like that), played through to where my hands weren't tied anymore, checked skills and they were normal. Reloaded another mod save, didn't save over it, played through, and my modded skills are there. So I guess moral of the story is don't save over the modded save? Not sure what went on there. Everything is fine now, though.

XajNyne
11-16-2011, 08:21 PM
updated it guys. try the new one out

Sure will. Sorry about the other one not working. I really appreciate your efforts though. I'll try this other one and give feedback asap. :-l

XajNyne
11-17-2011, 12:44 AM
Also noticed another thing. Loaded up my modded gamesave, immediately saved over it (to fix the screenshot -- i'm anal like that), played through to where my hands weren't tied anymore, checked skills and they were normal. Reloaded another mod save, didn't save over it, played through, and my modded skills are there. So I guess moral of the story is don't save over the modded save? Not sure what went on there. Everything is fine now, though.

Yeah true. I will keep that in mind. I always keep the modded save in a different slot away from my next save so that I can use it over and over without having to put it back on the hard drive every time I want to start a new character. Like a template.

XajNyne
11-17-2011, 03:08 AM
### UPDATED AGAIN###
- INSTEAD OF INCLUDING JUST THE GAMESAVE.DAT, I INCLUDED THE ACTUAL SAVE. MAKE SURE YOU CHANGE THE NECESSARY ID'S SO THAT IT WORKS FOR YOU.
- ADDED REVENGER'S GAMESAVE

1. UNRAR
2. Open Horizon
3. Open Package Manager
5. Save, Rehash, Resign
6. Save to device

When you go to load your save, the screenshot may look messed up. Don't worry about it. Once you save over it, the screenshot will display properly.

SAVE 1:
- All but one skills at level 30 w/ perks up to the rank 30 requirement
- Level 100 Smithing w/ all perks
- Magicka, Health, and Stamina set at 200

SAVE 2 (thanks to Revenger):
- All but one skills at level 25
- 9,999 Gold, 999 Lockpicks, 500 carry weight

Like the title states, this is a semi-legit save at the very beginning. There are plenty of crazy maxed-out level 1 saves out there. I have been really looking for a save like this and I couldn't get anyone to help me. However, I know there are others who are looking for something like this so I thought I would share this with them.

Weird! One save has modded gold and lockpicks but NO modded stats and the other is just normal with nothing modded. WTH??? Is this save race specific? Like only works on Nord????

XajNyne
11-17-2011, 03:51 AM
Weird! One save has modded gold and lockpicks but NO modded stats and the other is just normal with nothing modded. WTH??? Is this save race specific? Like only works on Nord????

UPDATE: I worked out the problem. If I changed the character to anything except a NORD it doesn't work. I just made a new save using a NORD and it worked like a charm.Everything is as it should be. Now I don't know why this happened but it did. Any ideas? It seems to be race specific or something. I wonder if anyone else had the same issue.

Any way it's working now that's all that matters! :-c

shotgunn
11-17-2011, 04:07 AM
UPDATE: I worked out the problem. If I changed the character to anything except a NORD it doesn't work. I just made a new save using a NORD and it worked like a charm.Everything is as it should be. Now I don't know why this happened but it did. Any ideas? It seems to be race specific or something. I wonder if anyone else had the same issue.

Any way it's working now that's all that matters! :-c

That's odd because the skills and everything are modded BEFORE character creation. Maybe because by default, before you create your character, you are a Nord, therefore choosing a DIFFERENT race will reset the stats to what they are for that race.

Another thing.. have you tried playing with a different race and then equipping equipment, fighting, using skills, etc? As Revenger stated, although the values may seem normal at first, once you start using skills they should change to what they are set to be. Try this and let me know. The only other workaround I can think of is you creating the character you want, getting through the tutorial, then giving me or someone else your save to edit it to whatever you want it to be.

XajNyne
11-17-2011, 04:25 AM
That's odd because the skills and everything are modded BEFORE character creation. Maybe because by default, before you create your character, you are a Nord, therefore choosing a DIFFERENT race will reset the stats to what they are for that race.

Another thing.. have you tried playing with a different race and then equipping equipment, fighting, using skills, etc? As Revenger stated, although the values may seem normal at first, once you start using skills they should change to what they are set to be. Try this and let me know. The only other workaround I can think of is you creating the character you want, getting through the tutorial, then giving me or someone else your save to edit it to whatever you want it to be.

I used save 1 and it only worked on NORD. I haven't tried save 2 to see if the skills change after I use them but I will later and let you know. For now I'll just stick with playing the one I finally got working lol!

Thanks again for all your efforts in making these saves. Big thanks to Revenger as well.

shotgunn
11-17-2011, 04:31 AM
I used save 1 and it only worked on NORD. I haven't tried save 2 to see if the skills change after I use them but I will later and let you know. For now I'll just stick with playing the one I finally got working lol!

Thanks again for all your efforts in making these saves. Big thanks to Revenger as well.

I will also try using another race for save 1. I used a Nord to test so I didn't encounter any problems

AvaritiaXIII
11-17-2011, 08:07 AM
nice save man! is there anyway way to add the full set of Deadric armor plus the weapons.

kok123
11-17-2011, 09:16 AM
Also bro, anyway to add one shot kill weapons? Like modded weapons? :bigsmile:

Kondotose
11-17-2011, 12:30 PM
Two great semi-legit saves, making the game easier but not too easy.

shotgunn
11-17-2011, 01:59 PM
nice save man! is there anyway way to add the full set of Deadric armor plus the weapons.

Give me your save. I'll add them in for you.

Also bro, anyway to add one shot kill weapons? Like modded weapons? :bigsmile:

I'll look into it.

Two great semi-legit saves, making the game easier but not too easy.

Thanks!

Also considering doing insta-shouts or at least cut the time in between charges by half (I think half would be the more semi-legit course). Not sure if it would carry over though, or if you can even cut it in half. The console command is shoutrecoverymult and the default value is 1; 0 would remove cooldown... so I'm thinking maybe you can set it to 0.5? I'll give it a test tonight and if it works out, you guys can just give me your save and I'll put it in for you.

ricky9999
11-17-2011, 03:31 PM
I will also try using another race for save 1. I used a Nord to test so I didn't encounter any problems

:D tried your save. I noticed that on the name of the save before I load it - save 2 prisoner, NORD,.....
;) so even I choose the other race the stat will reset except for Nord.

I tried your save 1 with other races! the perks are still there but the levels are reset. health, magika, stamina - 100. :D only the Nord work right!

shotgunn
11-17-2011, 04:55 PM
:D tried your save. I noticed that on the name of the save before I load it - save 2 prisoner, NORD,.....
;) so even I choose the other race the stat will reset except for Nord.

I tried your save 1 with other races! the perks are still there but the levels are reset. health, magika, stamina - 100. :D only the Nord work right!

Thanks for testing that out me for me. I guess that means that by default before you even choose your race, you are a Nord. The only way to work around this is by doing each person's save individually. Have you guys tried the other saves out there before character creation? Do they work as they should with other races?

I will do this, though. I feel very bad for releasing saves that work for only one race. I wanted to mod the saves before character creation so that people can make whatever character they wanted to and have that slight boost in the beginning. I think with whatever stats I tweaked it was very fun. You're supposed to be this dragonborn, so you should be somewhat a little more powerful than others. You'll encounter challenges and hard battles, but they won't frustrate you or one-shot you.

So if you want that kind of experience, post your saves and I will mod them for you. I made a batch file for the console commands so I just really need to type in a couple words and it'll be done. Something to do between loading screens.

Ultimarok
11-17-2011, 05:32 PM
Ah well, at least we tried. I thought the stats would apply regardless of race... Hmm.

Has someone tried playing further despite the stats not being what they're supposed to and see if once you level up one of your skill stats or equip weapons and armor then use them to see if the stats all change to what I set it to?

If it still doesn't work after that, then I guess it really is tied to the Nord by default and we'll have to do them one by one.

If that's the case, then sorry about that folks. But don't worry, Mojobojo, myself (I'm a tester, not a programmer) and the other programmers of this site are working hard on an Xbox 360 Skyrim save editor.

shotgunn
11-17-2011, 05:38 PM
Ah well, at least we tried. I thought the stats would apply regardless of race... Hmm.

Has someone tried playing further despite the stats not being what they're supposed to and see if once you level up one of your skill stats or equip weapons and armor then use them to see if the stats all change to what I set it to?

If it still doesn't work after that, then I guess it really is tied to the Nord by default and we'll have to do them one by one.

If that's the case, then sorry about that folks. But don't worry, Mojobojo, myself (I'm a tester, not a programmer) and the other programmers of this site are working hard on an Xbox 360 Skyrim save editor.

There are plenty of other modded saves before character creation out there. I wonder if they're having the same problem?

ricky9999
11-17-2011, 06:03 PM
There are plenty of other modded saves before character creation out there. I wonder if they're having the same problem?

feww:sweatdrop: have just tested almost of them! uhm same problem! and I noticed that every perk we set in CC save will not change even we choose other race.
I also tried to go further and level up 1 skill it just from 15 -> 16 lol not 30 like we set it to.

at least you guys tried hard :) . really appreciate for your saves. I'm still enjoying them ;)

shotgunn
11-17-2011, 06:22 PM
feww:sweatdrop: have just tested almost of them! uhm same problem! and I noticed that every perk we set in CC save will not change even we choose other race.
I also tried to go further and level up 1 skill it just from 15 -> 16 lol not 30 like we set it to.

at least you guys tried hard :) . really appreciate for your saves. I'm still enjoying them ;)

So then I'm right.. default race really is Nord. Which I guess explains why when the character creation screen comes up it shows a Nord haha. Maybe I can do a universal save where I add in full set of dragon scale/plate armor and full set of daedric weapons. On top of that, -50% shout cooldown and all perks unlocked. That would be fun.

MST246
11-17-2011, 07:34 PM
Could someone please post a list of the "EXACT" input for all skills? I am able to get only few done,and the others are not valid commands.I tried some of these 100 diff ways.Thanks.

XajNyne
11-17-2011, 08:08 PM
Thanks for testing that out me for me. I guess that means that by default before you even choose your race, you are a Nord. The only way to work around this is by doing each person's save individually. Have you guys tried the other saves out there before character creation? Do they work as they should with other races?

I will do this, though. I feel very bad for releasing saves that work for only one race. I wanted to mod the saves before character creation so that people can make whatever character they wanted to and have that slight boost in the beginning. I think with whatever stats I tweaked it was very fun. You're supposed to be this dragonborn, so you should be somewhat a little more powerful than others. You'll encounter challenges and hard battles, but they won't frustrate you or one-shot you.

So if you want that kind of experience, post your saves and I will mod them for you. I made a batch file for the console commands so I just really need to type in a couple words and it'll be done. Something to do between loading screens.

Hey don't feel bad. I still like your save even if I have to use the Nord. I've been having a blast with it. The 100 Smithing skill is very handy. I'm sure the "race specific" thing will be worked out. Keep up the good work!

XajNyne
11-17-2011, 08:13 PM

Yes you did try and I personally thank you both for the time and effort you put into bringing us these saves. Keep up the good work!

ZeroDarkness89
11-17-2011, 10:07 PM
### I CAN MOD YOUR SAVE FOR YOU ###
I have been told that this will only work if you choose a Nord as your race. I think it's because, by default, before you even create your character, you are a Nord. Therefore, choosing another race will reset the skill values to whatever that race's skill values are. However, it also seems that whatever perks I have unlocked for you will still be there no matter what race you pick. I have figured this out through your feedback. I also feel very bad because I thought you could just make whateve character you wanted and have those modded skills. Therefore, if you want to have the modded stats and skills as listed below, and you are planning on playing through with anything but a Nord, post your save. If you plan on playing as a Nord, then enjoy the attached saves.

I created a batch file, modded all those stats and skills only requires me to type a couple of words in the console, and it should be no problem modding people's saves.

### UPDATED AGAIN###
- INSTEAD OF INCLUDING JUST THE GAMESAVE.DAT, I INCLUDED THE ACTUAL SAVE. MAKE SURE YOU CHANGE THE NECESSARY ID'S SO THAT IT WORKS FOR YOU.
- ADDED REVENGER'S GAMESAVE

1. UNRAR
2. Open Horizon
3. Open Package Manager
5. Save, Rehash, Resign
6. Save to device

SAVE 1:
- All but one skills at level 30 w/ perks up to the rank 30 requirement

SAVE 2 (thanks to Revenger):
- All but one skills at level 25
- 9,999 Gold, 999 Lockpicks, 500 carry weight

Just Wondering If You Could Mod This For Me...

-500 Or 1,000 Health Which Ever Is Fine.. 5,000 Magicka, Stamina.. Max Carry Weight.. And If So 250 Lockpicks And A Good Amount Of Gold To Start With But Not Going To Overboard- P.S O I Don't Know If Anyone Can Make It So What Every Race I Start With All My Stats Start At 25 If Not Thats Okay...-

This Save Is Right Before The Character Creation

http://www.mediafire.com/?t1qbdsmag7c2b13

shotgunn
11-17-2011, 11:36 PM
Just Wondering If You Could Mod This For Me...

-500 Or 1,000 Health Which Ever Is Fine.. 5,000 Magicka, Stamina.. Max Carry Weight.. And If So 250 Lockpicks And A Good Amount Of Gold To Start With But Not Going To Overboard- P.S O I Don't Know If Anyone Can Make It So What Every Race I Start With All My Stats Start At 25 If Not Thats Okay...-

This Save Is Right Before The Character Creation

http://www.mediafire.com/?t1qbdsmag7c2b13

I can do it, but you realize that if it's before character creation you will only get the modded values if you are a Nord, right?

shotgunn
11-18-2011, 02:50 AM
I'm so happy. I was able to get it to work with any race. Testing it through the whole tutorial to make sure there are no complications.

shotgunn
11-18-2011, 03:10 AM
Works almost perfectly. However, the skills are not SET at that value. Think of them as being fortified. Most skills have +20 added on to them. That means that maybe for one-handed your actual skill might be 15, but 20 is added on to it making it 35. You get the benefits of that skill being higher, with weapon damage being higher and all, but you won't be able to unlock perks that require rank 35 or whatever because your actual skill is 15. Like I said, it's like the skills are fortified. But because it is an ADDED value instead of a SET value, it will not reset when you pick another race because picking another race sets the skills at the values for that race.

Testing through it it seemed way too easy with +20 on each skill, so I'm going to tweak it a little bit. I'll post the new save when I'm done.

canderous87
11-18-2011, 04:27 AM
Just tryed the save. It works EXCELLENT! Might I request one without the skill buffs? I would like to keep all of the added perks though. Also, could you add maybe 10,000 gold and some Ingots and Black Soul gems (filled) for crafting purposes? thank you!

ricky9999
11-18-2011, 05:15 AM
Works almost perfectly. However, the skills are not SET at that value. Think of them as being fortified. Most skills have +20 added on to them. That means that maybe for one-handed your actual skill might be 15, but 20 is added on to it making it 35. You get the benefits of that skill being higher, with weapon damage being higher and all, but you won't be able to unlock perks that require rank 35 or whatever because your actual skill is 15. Like I said, it's like the skills are fortified. But because it is an ADDED value instead of a SET value, it will not reset when you pick another race because picking another race sets the skills at the values for that race.

Testing through it it seemed way too easy with +20 on each skill, so I'm going to tweak it a little bit. I'll post the new save when I'm done.

you r cool lol. so it show skill 15 in menu but our strike has power of skill 35, right?

jumpingman7564
11-18-2011, 08:41 AM
Cool Man Thanks i've been wanting a second save to play as a different race.. and i think this will work just fine.. my other file is a Redguard Lev 37 .... Does it only work with a male nord or would it work wit a female???

Thanks again for the mod

XajNyne
11-18-2011, 10:58 AM
### UPDATED v3 ###
Because there are problems with setting skills to certain values and choosing any race besides Nord, the only fix is to have the values be added instead of set. So if your one-handed skill starts off at 15, that is your actual value and your modded value is 30. That also means that once your modded value reaches 50, you cannot unlock rank 50 perks because your true skill is less than that. However, you still receive the benefits of having higher skill levels. Think of it as your skills being fortified. Anyway, more details below.

1. UNRAR
2. Open Horizon
3. Open Package Manager
5. Save, Rehash, Resign
6. Save to device

SAVE 1:
// Level 1 Prisoner (before character creation)
// +85 Smithing w/ all perks unlocked
// +85 Speechcraft w/ all perks unlocked
// +15 all other skills w/ perks requiring up to rank 30 unlocked
// +200 carry weight
// +100 Health, Magicka, Stamina
// -50% shout cooldown

Feedback is appreciated. Can't fix problems if I don't hear about them.

Special thanks to Revenger for helping out with this.

edit: whoops forgot to replace the old saves

Dude! This new save is AWESOME! Finally I can be any race I want with this one. It works like a charm. Well done! Many thanks to you and Revenger for all your work and effort. You really made my day with this one. :-c :-l :bigsmile:

Ultimarok
11-18-2011, 11:14 AM
Great job shotgunn!

At least earlier we did our best. Glad you finally found a way to make it actually work.

I hadn't thought of using the permanent buff/fortify command before... I'M A DERP! Ha ha ha ha. Good job man!

Meanwhile, I've figured out how to easily give one ALL the perks in the game using a text file! No way to get perk points or individual perk points yet, though... :-(

mappanyukki9
11-18-2011, 12:44 PM
when i try load my save, it says "this game was created on a later version of skyrim. please download any updates". can somebody help me, please. i'm very new to this gamesave modding. oh, and thx before.

shotgunn
11-18-2011, 04:01 PM
you r cool lol. so it show skill 15 in menu but our strike has power of skill 35, right?

in the menu your skill values should be green and it should show 30 (some will be 35)

Cool Man Thanks i've been wanting a second save to play as a different race.. and i think this will work just fine.. my other file is a Redguard Lev 37 .... Does it only work with a male nord or would it work wit a female???

Thanks again for the mod

will work for male or female, and any other race

Great job shotgunn!

At least earlier we did our best. Glad you finally found a way to make it actually work.

I hadn't thought of using the permanent buff/fortify command before... I'M A DERP! Ha ha ha ha. Good job man!

Meanwhile, I've figured out how to easily give one ALL the perks in the game using a text file! No way to get perk points or individual perk points yet, though... :-(

yeah i was actually looking up how to change the health/magicka/stamina regen rate and shout cooldown and someone said not to use setav for those because it will reset once you reload the game. then a lightbulb came on lol

when i try load my save, it says "this game was created on a later version of skyrim. please download any updates". can somebody help me, please. i'm very new to this gamesave modding. oh, and thx before.

your game has to be up-to-date. did you download the patch?

madcow64
11-18-2011, 04:24 PM
Hey How are you? I have a favor To ask..... in the past week i already started Skyrim 3 times because of different saves, I and i would rather not Started Agai, I don't want to Ragequit.
would it be so kind of you to Made Some minor Mods for me on my save file?

The only things i would ask for are those soul gems the Best ones, also add more to the carry weight, -50% shout cooldown, +100 Health, Magicka, Stamina, +15 all other skills w/ perks requiring up to rank 30 unlocked

let me know if it is Possible.

pcaquercia
11-18-2011, 06:30 PM
Just wondering, is it possible to increase a guardian stone abiity? Say, set lover stone to increase all skills learn rate to 100% instead of 15%? I'm thinking about starting over, but getting to lvl 50+ again will be too time-consuming.
thanks guys.

Vuzo
11-18-2011, 08:21 PM
It says your skills are level 30 but they actually aren't when you level them, Is that normal?

Ex: Shows smithing at level 100, I crafted something and it showed I leveled to 16 on the screen.

I hope I don't have to restart my save again for a fix.

shotgunn
11-18-2011, 08:41 PM
Just wondering, is it possible to increase a guardian stone abiity? Say, set lover stone to increase all skills learn rate to 100% instead of 15%? I'm thinking about starting over, but getting to lvl 50+ again will be too time-consuming.
thanks guys.

good question. i'll see what me and revenger can dig up.

Hey How are you? I have a favor To ask..... in the past week i already started Skyrim 3 times because of different saves, I and i would rather not Started Agai, I don't want to Ragequit.
would it be so kind of you to Made Some minor Mods for me on my save file?

The only things i would ask for are those soul gems the Best ones, also add more to the carry weight, -50% shout cooldown, +100 Health, Magicka, Stamina, +15 all other skills w/ perks requiring up to rank 30 unlocked

let me know if it is Possible.

so basically you want whatever is included in my save but also add best soul gems?

It says your skills are level 30 but they actually aren't when you level them, Is that normal?

Ex: Shows smithing at level 100, I crafted something and it showed I leveled to 16 on the screen.

I hope I don't have to restart my save again for a fix.

yes that is normal. remember, it's like having a fortified bonus. without the fortification, your skill would be 15.. but with the fortification it is 30. when you level up your skill, it's going to level up whatever the actual skill value without the fortification so it's going to say it ranked up to 16 but your TOTAL skill then (with the fortification bonus) is 31. you have nothing to worry about... everything is working as it should.

---------------------------------------

also, thinking about making a modified save with health regen turned off, magicka and stamina regen increased, smith and speechcraft at 100 as usual, block at 100, increased executions (if possible, i saw something about this somewhere) but everything else (like one-handed, two-handed, destruction, etc) stays the same. you see where i'm going with this? would you guys enjoy something like that? if the difficulty was set on expert, i think something like that would be really fun.

Vuzo
11-18-2011, 09:22 PM
Thanks, Appreciate your fast answer and all your hard work, Great job.

halo344
11-18-2011, 10:12 PM
The latest save is awesome thanks.

ricky9999
11-19-2011, 04:14 AM
haha finally, an awsome save! I'm playing as a mage with this save.:-l

an3wbis
11-20-2011, 01:40 AM
awesome job, save works great. Froze on me the first time but reloaded it and good to go.

joe2001
11-24-2011, 02:18 PM
I'll give this a whirl first chance I get. Thank you.

jframe3
03-17-2012, 03:40 PM
Thanks for this save and your work, it save me a lot of time on my own. I would love to have a brief hex tutorial if that is what you used, I haven't used hex editing since the late 90's :) it's good to learn it again.

justinkash
04-24-2013, 09:00 PM
Thanks for the save