PDA

View Full Version : Dead Space 2 (made some Saves, will try to make more)

Dalailama
01-28-2011, 01:54 AM
I finish my first Playroute.
This is includet:

Collect Peng
Necro Flambé
It's a Trap!
Epic Dismemberment
Fully Outfitted
Picking Favorites
Elevator Action
The Final Sacrifice
The Fugitive
Made Us Whole
Fully Loaded
The Nanny
The Librarian
Looking Good
Vacuum Cleaner

Hard to the Core (Credits go to Militant!) - Click (http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=806&p=4019&posted=1#page=2)

I have 1 of the DLC's. Not sure if it's important 4 using the Saves.

And i try some Saves and they not work.
I find out how it works, so you will need to Change Language to German. You Game must have German to work. Dead Space make 4 every Lnaguage extra Save. I can play my in German and English. But i can not use my own English Save then when i change back to German.

Have fun and don't 4get:

Hit Thanks, don't post it. This is why the Buttons are there. ;-)

I recomend to test the Saves on a dummy, because some cheevos are maybe pops up after loading.

Creeative316
01-28-2011, 02:08 AM
i ll have to ckeck these out :D

BrayWyatt
01-28-2011, 04:06 AM
can you hex edit my save for me?

http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=805

lickerout
01-28-2011, 02:51 PM
hex editing won't work untill we can fix both the checksums (not sure why but it seems to have 2 of them for some reason) renagade and a few others are trying to sort it out now so they can get the save editor working.

TLOR FETT
01-28-2011, 03:05 PM
When you post saves YOUR supposed to test them and tell us what they do.

BrayWyatt
01-28-2011, 07:04 PM
hex editing won't work untill we can fix both the checksums (not sure why but it seems to have 2 of them for some reason) renagade and a few others are trying to sort it out now so they can get the save editor working.

i didnt know that. thx for the info.

CloudStrife7x
01-29-2011, 02:18 AM
Nice saves

Dalailama
01-29-2011, 02:52 AM
Upload some Saves. I finish the Game and try to made one 4 Vacuum Cleaner.

@TLOR FETT - i recomend to test every Save. It will be saver 4 YOU. I made the Saves. It takes enough time. So give some Rep and be happy to have someone what helps you to take the cheevos easy.
Nobody are forced to use Saves. Play it by you self and you will be fine.

TLOR FETT
01-29-2011, 04:58 AM
Upload some Saves. I finish the Game and try to made one 4 Vacuum Cleaner.

@TLOR FETT - i recomend to test every Save. It will be saver 4 YOU. I made the Saves. It takes enough time. So give some Rep and be happy to have someone what helps you to take the cheevos easy.
Nobody are forced to use Saves. Play it by you self and you will be fine.

Yea I make save sets too and all the guys I know test them before releasing them so other people can just use them...I am not going to use a single one of your saves I was just stating some facts.

Dalailama
01-29-2011, 07:09 PM
Vacuum Cleaner ready and uploaded.

Ninja Twin
01-30-2011, 12:55 AM
Please add this to your set

http://www.360haven.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=388

Thanks

Dalailama
01-30-2011, 12:50 PM
Works great. :bigsmile2:
Test it, and in the second try finish. This ist fantastic.

69bigplayer69
02-11-2011, 09:33 PM
I find out how it works, so you will need to Change the Country to AT and Language German.??? how u do u do that?

??

Dalailama
02-14-2011, 09:05 PM
Press Guid Button, fo right and to System. There you can change it.
I play the Game first in German, than in English in the second run. And i can not use the Save from my run in German. The Game makes 2 different Saves.
When you change to German (looks, that the Language are enough, not realy necesary to change the Country too), the Game must have German Language, If its not have this, you can not use my Saves.
My AT Version have German and Enlish. I can play it in both Language.

Kwaga
03-05-2011, 03:57 PM
Thanks for the save

Sirius
07-10-2011, 05:24 AM
Whoo who! Yeah thanks man.

Supremesis
03-18-2012, 01:05 AM
Tried to use the Looking good save achievement but doesn't work changed language to german on my xbox, rnr'd saves with my id's anything im doing wrong guys?