PDA

View Full Version : AC revalations, hex help

TAINTED SOUL
12-01-2011, 11:27 AM
hi guys,
this is an appeal to any generous person out there who is a dab hand at hex editing. I tried for the first time to hex a save (money in ACR) and it worked up to about 120k or so but i've been reading its possible to hex it into the millions, a mate said do ff ff ff but i really have no idea what i'm doing with it! the only reason i got it working in the first place was because jktmsn did a video tut with step by step instructions. So if there's anyone willing to hex it or point me in the right direction (bareing in mind noob doesnt quite cover it!) that would be super cool!

i am looking to get my cash maxed out or as high as possible,
current money is 95101
saves 1A and 1B----->>> http://www.mediafire.com/?q6neu797s5526

thanks guys

Sephiroth
12-01-2011, 04:55 PM
I've changed the money from save [ACREVELATIONSSAVEGAME1A] to FFFFFFFF and save [ACREVELATIONSSAVEGAME1B] to FFFFFF.
I don't have the game so i don't know if the save is corrupt or not but try it out and see which one is working or corrupt.

Already rehashed with con manager.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R_2zdlXbIM

TAINTED SOUL
12-02-2011, 11:23 AM
thanks a million for that bud and thanks for the wee tut . the 1a save crashed the game but the 1b was up at a baw hair under 17mill and loaded first time, thanks again bro!

if anyone else is downloading this for their own use the progress is about 2/3 thru sequence 3

K.G
12-02-2011, 07:11 PM
You just need to mod it to FFFF, then just steal some money from civilians, and mod it again, steal some money from civilians, mod it again...ect and again and again, lol

If you guys want an Editor for this i can make one, i made one for AC Brotherhood, AC is easy.

SmallZzy
12-02-2011, 08:46 PM
You just need to mod it to FFFF, then just steal some money from civilians, and mod it again, steal some money from civilians, mod it again...ect and again and again, lol

If you guys want an Editor for this i can make one, i made one for AC Brotherhood, AC is easy.

Good luck with that mate

K.G
12-02-2011, 09:26 PM
Good luck with that mate
What do you mean ?

Vincent Valentine
12-02-2011, 10:42 PM
Good luck with that mate
It's pretty easy to hex your money to over 65,000 without corrupting it.

TAINTED SOUL
12-03-2011, 10:49 AM

thanks for the offer, i've got plenty cash the now but i noticed on a few other sites that there are a heap of folk looking for one